Old 10-15-2011, 12:17 AM   #1301
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

We got feeders like 3 games prior (see the Yorrick screenshot), so he decided to do that to have fun. It was fun.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #1302
_Stepdude_
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to _Stepdude_ Send a message via Skype™ to _Stepdude_

Idn about you guys but building Blitzcrank AD is IN.SANE. People doesn't seem to understand him at all. His damage output is incredible and can take down pretty much anyone. With Exhaust. Derp.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:48 AM   #1303
bluguerrilla
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bluguerrilla

I don't know, I haven't done the math, but blitz's e has a 1.0 AD ratio basically so I'm not sure if 140 extra damage is less than 1.5x his base ad at level 18.

derp looked it up and you get 178 bonus damage from triforce (and everything else but I ignored everything else on gunblade too so fair's fair?).

But if you start comparing blitz's e does proc lifesteal and his ult passive procs spellvamp (yay 50 hp every 2.5 seconds or whatever) but triforce gives neat things like movespeed, hp, slow, mana, etc.

HOW DO I MATH THIS **** IT I'LL CARRY AND BUILD BOTH.

totally viable build that happens every game

But yeah, I like trollface mana blitz personally.

btw get ready mina - skarner buffs inc.

Last edited by bluguerrilla; 10-15-2011 at 08:53 AM..
Old 10-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #1304
xferrarix
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xferrarix

I think it's hilarious to pull people through the terrain as Blitz

best pull for me was when Akali in mid came up river for a gank, we had it warded so we saw her coming up. so i randomly shot my arm into the top bushes from around the corner near the top flowers right out of reach after 1st top turret and she came flying back with me, knocked her up silenced and then my friend's Yorick finished her off for the kill
Old 10-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #1305
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
His build really isn't as straightforward as you think. While it is nice to build him tanky while getting offense, sometimes you may have to sacrifice power and itemize appropriately. It's fairly simple but not THAT simple.

It's also not THAT easy to CS with him. Some more aggressive players might punish him hard for overextending. On top of that, Singed players frequently mistake their early game power, causing them to fall behind and lose their lane.
I'll agree with this. He has an assortment of endgame builds. The build I suggested earlier was more or less a bot kill maximizing build though. I would only get a fast deathcap if I was snowballing really hard, though it'll end the game in that case.

It is that easy to CS with him though, unless you're in a bad lane, and even then Singed can still done fine by playing incredibly passively. Obviously Singed can be heavily countered in lane (You'll have an interesting time laning against someone like Kennen, though I laned against a Ryze once and it was the worst thing ever. He literally shits all over him if he doesn't get caught out of position because he can deny Singed all day, though thankfully this is only really an issue on TT), but if you avoid those scenarios he's pretty easy.

I definitely agree about his early game though. Singed is actually ...really weak early game =/ Until 6 or Catalyst you can't do that much with him.

Last edited by Reach; 10-15-2011 at 09:52 AM..
Old 10-15-2011, 10:26 AM   #1306
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz

How viable is Nunu as a support champ out of the jungle?

I was thinking something along the lines of:
Merc Treads
Will of the Ancients
Banshee's
Aegis
Abyssal Sceptor
Frozen Heart

Stargroup, I bet you want a deathcap in there. And I think I'd like one in there too so I can flash into the middle of the enemy team and ult the crap out of them. Or at least make them all burn their flash. What item would I replace if I were to put a deathcap in?

I was also considering learning jungle gangplank and going with something like this:
Start with Vampiric, build quickly towards Wriggle's, then merc treads
Zeal
Infinitedge
Warmog's
Atma's
Upgrade Zeal to Triforce
Sell the wriggle's for something, maybe a banshee's
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #1307
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
ROFL

you've obv never seen a blitz with trinity have a field day on a team
I guess I'm not a pr0 like mr. bufang here but

Unless I'm playing with friends who are like level 5, I'm not going to rush trinity force because I get a lot more out of things like catalyst/banshee/glacial. You are so much more valuable to your team by just staying alive E and W and letting R tick (or waiting for channeled ults) as much as possible than focusing on damage, assuming your team is half competent.

The majority of blitz's damage output is in his early/mid game, where static field is fucen baller and kses like a boss. But I'm going to assume you don't have trinity early/mid?

I feel like blitz's Q/E/R damage falls off a lot towards later on in the game. I can't count on getting higher levels of R before other people hit similar levels (and why would I max Q for damage) cause I want to be crossing lanes and setting up ganks when that happens. I'm not building void staff, guise, or sorc boots, nor am I building AP, so most of what I can rely on in terms of burst comes with mpen mastery or trinity force if I have it. That leaves W/E with sheen proc, which isn't the greatest damage in the world, and pretty much regarded by everyone as a cc mechanism priority one.

Blitz's chasing is great, but in a teamfight I don't think blitz should be leaving his team to go chasing lows while your carries are getting mauled on because you're not there pulling them away or fisting them constantly

Basically what I'm saying is Blitz has some potential to do good damage, but much more potential supporting your team in other ways.

[Edit] I pretty much always get exhaust on blitz, clair is for nubs who can't blind pull :shades: (only half joking)
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Last edited by Wineandbread; 10-15-2011 at 01:21 PM..
Old 10-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #1308
bluguerrilla
FFR Player

That's why you go mana blitz, every defensive item you buy gives you ad and you can fill your hp bar back up with your shield.

Just as he's good at chasing he's good at kiting and he looks so easy to kill i mean his shield's about to turn off, right?
Old 10-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #1309
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

I never said that blitz couldn't be built other ways. I simply replied in response to saying that blitz is a poor damage dealer

my point is that if you want dps blitz, it's not only viable but pretty darn strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz View Post
Stargroup, I bet you want a deathcap in there. And I think I'd like one in there too so I can flash into the middle of the enemy team and ult the crap out of them. Or at least make them all burn their flash. What item would I replace if I were to put a deathcap in?
on nunu? deathcap is probably too expensive compared to other core items you need, and it doesn't really offer too much to nunu's kit

"flash into the middle of the enemy team and ult the crap out of them" do understand that against a competent team no number of banshee's veils will prevent the enemy team from instantly interrupting your channel. nunu's ult is not used for the damage, it's too unreliable. nunu's ult is used for its slow

the difference with heimer is that heimer's priority is nuke damage, while nunu cannot do that, and heimer's damage is much more reliable, where as nunu's has nothing but his E

so no I would not build deathcap on nunu

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music
Old 10-16-2011, 03:34 AM   #1310
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

stop comparing everyone to heimerdingerrrrrrrrrr
Old 10-16-2011, 09:06 AM   #1311
bluguerrilla
FFR Player

Nunu's job is to e the enemy carry, w your carry and slow their team down while soaking damage and cc.

If you want to buff your carry more, do so with auras, he's a great candidate for it.

The problem with this is that you can only be as effective as your carry.

The only thing I don't really like in your build is WotA but that can be situational.

So I'd say stick to buying Merc Treads, Banshee's Veil and Frozen heart and let the other items depend on your team and the enemy team.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:18 PM   #1312
All_That_Chaz
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Ok, so Merc treads, banshee's, frozen heart, and...

If our carries are mainly physical:
Aegis, Stark's Fervor, Soul Shroud

If our carries are mainly magic-based:
Aegis, Abyssal Sceptor, Will of the Ancients

Mixed carries:
Aegis, Abyssal Sceptor, Stark's Fervor

Maybe I'm too high on Aegis. I just think it's a great item. Cheap, too.
dammit chaz
Quote:
god dammit chaz
Quote:
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:39 PM   #1313
All_That_Chaz
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

So first game with Nunu went pretty well. Their ashe and trynd were pretty horrible so we didn't have too much difficulty. I went with Stark's Fervor because we had Yi, Vayne, and Teemo carrying us. When I gave them Bloodboil and slowed the opponent with my E and with my Frozen Heart, they basically couldn't die. We had about a 2/1 K/D ratio by the end. I definitely need more experience ganking. I got yelled at once when I was finishing off a blue buff when I should have helped out someone running from 4 guys, but I didn't think I would have been able to do much anyway. I was able to avoid an early counter-jungle attempt by the trynd. He and a few others tried to take me out in my own jungle before the minions spawned. The bot laners and solo mid were able to take trynd out and the others ran. I'm fairly certain they warded my blue buff. Trynd tried to take it from me later but he failed. I smited the golem just in time and I led him to bot where he got wrecked. Then he freaked out for ten minutes about how I'm a coward and how he could 1v1 anyone. He finished like 0/7/2.

dammit chaz
Quote:
god dammit chaz
Quote:

Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 10-16-2011 at 06:53 PM..
Old 10-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #1314
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

this was fun (me & my buddy jarvan in bot)

Sadly I have accumulated more losses than wins due to incompetent team mates for the last 15 games or so
(had 7 losses in a row while having an even or better than even k/d for the majority of the games rofl)
Old 10-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #1315
xferrarix
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xferrarix

GP is such a hilarious OP champ, autoattacks that only crit for 700 damage ftw

Old 10-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #1316
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

I have a question I would like to ask.

Who's a counter to Warwick and a counter to Nunu?
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 10-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #1317
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

anyone with a measurable amount of hard cc
Old 10-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #1318
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

What if it's 1v1?
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 10-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #1319
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

uhhhh vayne i guess would pretty much shred either of them 1v1 but idk y you would ever be in that situation
Old 10-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #1320
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

anyone that can interrupt or avoid nunu's ult should be able to 1v1 him, as long as you've got a significant amount of offensive power. nunu's damage is poor. he's really only a cc bot against the enemy team.

ww on the other hand is difficult. he's a bruiser so naturally he can take on just about anyone 1v1. but as for the ultimate 1v1 champions, I'd say jax, olaf, vayne, etc are among the strongest, depending on the situation, build, and positioning

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music
Closed Thread