Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2002, 08:22 PM   #1
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hyrogashi Send a message via AIM to Hyrogashi Send a message via MSN to Hyrogashi Send a message via Yahoo to Hyrogashi
Default im not racist..but then again, maybe i am.

Well, First i want to start by saying, if this offends anyone, you can personally get my Address, fly to my house, kick down my door and shoot my in the legs 5 times...make it 6. I am not intending to point this towards ANYONE..maybe i am. But no one that will read this forum ever. Now i Truly must stress that i truthfully am NOT racist, However I was so pissed off of what happened to me tonight, that i HAD to write this.

WARNING!!!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE TO HEAR NEGATIVE THINGS! DONT READ ANYWHERE BELOW THIS LINE!!!! _____________________________________________________________
Alright, Today, i went DDRing at my local "Funtastics" Which by the way is a horrible excuse for something anywhere near an arcade.. Except it has a DDRMAX2 Machine.. Anywho i threw a few dollars here, wasted a few there on Oni (i suck at oni) and such. So i threw another in a normal game, and i decided to play afronova. (this was my first song.) Half way into it, when i was already pissed off about..things. What worse could happen but a little hispanic 4 year old walks up TO the game, and in order for me not to crush her 4 year old week skull in with my feet and get sued for 500000000000000 dollars.(because she was right under my legs in the middle of afronova..which is the hard part.) i had to stop. and Fail obviously, she was still just sitting there looking at me and as i sat their betrayed by the DDR Machine not having automatic machine guns that shoot children dead as they interupt our ddr sessions like idiots, I was pissed. I thought to myself (Now, this has happened many times before, But eventually this has gotten too close to my anger, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS?!!?!?!?) I look over and see her mother Smiling just sitting there as i infact know that the whole time she was watching her child interupt my game, make me lose, waste my dollar (which isnt anything but its still really fucking angering) without a clue that if i didnt see her she would of been killed. And i plainly stared at the woman thinking (Maybe this woman is blind, deph, and doesnt know where she is and that she infact has a child.) but i dont think that was the case. I wanted to strap a bomb to the child, kick her into her mothers arm, watch them both explode, and smoke a cig as i turned my back laughing like an evil man from one of the original 007's. This has happened so many god damn times that i had to write this. I didnt do anything because im not the one to make a scene, now that i think about it i should of smacked the mother or say "Hey listen bitch, get your fucking child and put her on a leash or give me my dollar back and get the fuck away from be for 10 miles." but i didnt, she probably couldnt speak english anyways. Basically, i start to think. Scientists say in a hundred years we will be evolved into superhuman things and what not, Im thinking we might evolve into pathetic blobs that dont know how to think, because this is an example of how fucking stupid and mentally retarded so many people are these days. I swear to god. you bring your children into funtastics and watch them walk over to a person 10x their height and weight and watch them ALMOST get stomped and crushed to death, and they just sit there smiling. For the love of christ i hate people. I hate Those kind of people (90% of the world) and i HATE people that go to funtastics, without their monsters on leashes. That is all. But before i go i must say, FUCK!!!!!!!! (the moral of this story TO ME ONLY is, i think mexicans are fucking idiots..not all, but the majority because this has happend at least 20 times in my days of playing ddr, and i estimate about 16 of the times it was the mexicans.)
Old 12-27-2002, 05:12 PM   #2
Chakan2
FFR Player

I'm not going to comment one way or the other about the hispanics in your story, I don't think it's worth my time.

I totally agree with the irresponsible parents though. Me and my GF were in slick willies down here in austin playing pinball (my other vice besides FFR...Medival Maddness is one of the best games ever) and this little fucking kid comes up and starts hitting buttons while I'm playing. Needless to say I'm totally pissed.

This isn't a kid's establishment. It's a grungy nasty pool hall. And this little 5 year old brat is running around by himself. The whole time I wanted to pound the little kid, but I think the fact that his mom is probably a negligent crack whore looking for another score kept my anger in check. Luckily Management was cool about it and kicked them out or forced the parents to hang on to their kid...

I don't get it. How can parents possibly be so f!cking unresponsible. When I was a kid at that age...my mom wouldn't let me more than 5 feet away from her in arcades and taverns (back then I could still get in being under 21). Granted taking me to a tavern was probably a bad idea, but it was my grandpa's place and he knows everyone in there personally (he's like 150 years old).

Anyway...just my rant for the day...parents, take care of your kids...and don't let them screw with the machines when someone is playing.
Old 12-27-2002, 06:17 PM   #3
SotN
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SotN

Here's the thing about assholes, everyone remembers them. I bet there was a bunch of other kids in there at the time, but they were with responsible parents. Nothing noteworthy about that: ignore 'em. but people who do things that are out of the ordinary seem to stick out in the human mind.

here's a little test. In your head (DON'T POST IT FOR GOD'S SAKE), name three assholes on this board. Then name three people who aren't (other than Synth and bprc). Then name three people who are sorta in the middle.

According to human nature: you will easily remember the assholes, it will be kinda tough to remember the good, and you will have no idea who the middle of the road people are.

EDIT: How odd... this is my 100th post.
*celebrates*
Old 12-27-2002, 11:30 PM   #4
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hyrogashi Send a message via AIM to Hyrogashi Send a message via MSN to Hyrogashi Send a message via Yahoo to Hyrogashi
Default .

Yea it completely insults this country when people are that stupid. i mean think about it, your 4 year old daughter, walking on a platform with me stomping my feet insanely and just sitting there smiling like an idiot. It's common sense, maybe she didnt realise that i might of stepped on her and lost because she let her wander and she was a half of an inch away, what does she think im just going to stop, lose and say "hey there! This is a nice little daughter you have here!" (And im going to kill you if i ever see you again.)
Old 12-28-2002, 12:17 AM   #5
zonepower
FFR Player

hey Hyro, where do you live man?? it seems not so much a enjoyable place to play DDR

luckily in here, people actually appreciates skilful DDR players, if you r good, you can gather about 100 audience no problem, and if a kid interupts, the parents would be snapped in half.

i have never been in these situations before, but i have actually seen a guy getting gang bashed by a group of parents after pushing some kid out of the ddr machine while he was playin....(and yes..... this is in sydney).

i don't even understand why parents bring their 5 yr-old kid to arcades...
people are so sad these days.........it's a tragic.........
Old 12-28-2002, 01:30 AM   #6
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Default lmao

i live in arizona, this place fucking sucks and im lucky if i get more then 5 crowd every 3 or 4 games.
Old 12-28-2002, 01:30 AM   #7
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Default X_x

reminder:never move to arizona, or you suck.
Old 12-28-2002, 08:54 AM   #8
nestlekwik
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to nestlekwik

I'm out-of-state right now at a relative's house, but on the way home I'm hitting up Blasters in Michigan, the self-proclaimed "Bemani Capital of the Midwest." Last time I was there, some little snot did the same thing. It happens. The worst is when I kicked a little girl in the head (not on purpose) when she ran across the pad.
Old 12-28-2002, 12:04 PM   #9
Chakan2
FFR Player

Usually that's all it takes...

We've got Pump at Dave and Busters down here (Austin). So I usually go in there and play after 10 when they force all the minors out of the place. The only problem with that is there's usually some asshole that won't get off the machine. But at least I don't have to worry about stomping on someone's brat.
Old 01-11-2003, 05:41 PM   #10
NaturalHighSTO
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to NaturalHighSTO

Not racist either, but what the f*ck is up with spicks not having any responsibility for their wetback kids. Same with gooks...lol. You go to Disney World and there are hundreds of them pushing around. Not all of them are addolescent either, some our adults. I think we should build i ditch between the U.S. and Mexico and put 1,000,000 sharks in it and if they do happen to bring their Loca ass on over here we make them our slaves or put them in the water with the sharks. If they are going to come to our country then they should stay the f*ck out of our way...lol. I love blacks, i love indians, i love the irish... I HATE gooks and spicks....lol....grrrrrr they piss me off.... they are good for one thing... lawn work. However, if you are a Mexican that willingly learned english and has respect for us, your cool by me.
Old 01-11-2003, 05:48 PM   #11
nestlekwik
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to nestlekwik

Now, now; I don't mind people speaking their minds, but please cut out the racial stereotyping and namecalling. When kids run around on a dance pad I'm trying to play on; I admit about 95% of the time, the child is African American, but I don't hate on them for that. People are people regardless of race and should be treated equally.
Old 01-12-2003, 04:00 PM   #12
Chakan2
FFR Player

I'm not a racist I hate everyone equally.

I don't think stupid parents are resticted to one race or nationality...they're all dumb and irrisponsible. There's a few exceptions...but not many.
Old 01-21-2003, 11:37 AM   #13
drakesyn
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to drakesyn Send a message via Yahoo to drakesyn

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but post on this one. I hate the little-kid thing just as much as the next guy, but it's got to be the worst when some cocky asshoile who knows he's better than you thinks it's okay to get right in front of teh screen to put up his marker token. I was oing my usual damn-near fucked up run on max 300 on trick (no I'm not great yet... but someday) and he walks right in fornt of me and decides to place a token for him and his girlfriend, while blocking the really tough part of the song. Needless to say, I failed, and may ahve failed anyways, but it's the principal of the thing, I wanted to kill him. Stupid being a scrawny little man, I hate 'im...

(end rant mode)
Old 01-21-2003, 07:09 PM   #14
SotN
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SotN

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalHighSTO
Not racist either, but what the f*ck is up with *#*$# not having any responsibility for their wetback kids.
(there's an oxymoron if I ever did see one, but on to the point)

URGE TO KILL RISING...

You can't even get your stereotypes right, threre's alot of Cubans in Florida, not Mexicans.

And... lawn work? LAWN WORK? Admittedly, I did some lawn work in the summer a couple a years ago but... DAMN! that was the single most racist thing I have ever heard in my life. I hope later on in life your views wil get changed, because you're gonna get killed at this rate.[/rant]

I had alot more typed out, but it's not decent to post.
Old 01-25-2003, 06:19 PM   #15
GooglyMoose
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to GooglyMoose

First off I agree, it is annoying, parents should be watching their kids but you need to also realize that sometimes people expect you not to go off and step on their child. They think that the person playing might not crush a baby. With that said....

Once I was at the Arcade playing the original mavel vs capcom, I had gotten all the way to Onslaught when some 4 or 5 year old fuck jumps in front of the projection screen and refuses to move. He starts to wave his hands in the air and jump and sing in my face as I start to die. His mom stood over in a corner laughing. Ohh... was I pissed. But I got over it once I cused the mom out, long story short, I'm not allowed in that arcade anymore.
Old 02-13-2003, 08:02 AM   #16
dave
FFR Player

That is one f uc k ed up story thats way i play at home, only on sat i play at the mall.

My mall just got the new DDR extream and it is so cool ithas alot of song

I wonder if it will come out for PS2¿
Old 02-13-2003, 03:33 PM   #17
NessTormented
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to NessTormented Send a message via AIM to NessTormented Send a message via MSN to NessTormented Send a message via Yahoo to NessTormented

the worst i was ever do was i was playing on max unlimited and a little kid ran up to the machine and started playing on the arrows next to me. I was think it was cute, and then he was run over to my arrows and started jumping on my feet. then he tried holding onto my leg and i shook him off and then pushed him with of my foot. Her mother was of angry, and she tried telling me bad things. I was not care, smiled, and dumped coke on her head. 8)
Old 02-26-2003, 01:59 PM   #18
CMCAdvanced
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to CMCAdvanced Send a message via Yahoo to CMCAdvanced

It costs five dollars to come in to our arcade. This keeps all dumbasses out.
Old 03-10-2003, 02:13 PM   #19
PhaseShifter
FFR Player

Default asdgdfg

5 dollars?! Fuck that, That just wasted 5 games of DDR, Id rather play with a bunch of stupid little children and step on their heads and tlet them bleed to death and die and FIRE FIRE FIRE!
Dai ni, dai san no RIMEIKU wa tsutzuku

-The Pillows
Old 03-15-2003, 09:59 PM   #20
water_and¯ice
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SotN
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalHighSTO
Not racist either, but what the f*ck is up with *#*$# not having any responsibility for their wetback kids.
(there's an oxymoron if I ever did see one, but on to the point)

URGE TO KILL RISING...

You can't even get your stereotypes right, threre's alot of Cubans in Florida, not Mexicans.

And... lawn work? LAWN WORK? Admittedly, I did some lawn work in the summer a couple a years ago but... DAMN! that was the single most racist thing I have ever heard in my life. I hope later on in life your views wil get changed, because you're gonna get killed at this rate.[/rant]

I had alot more typed out, but it's not decent to post.

yeah... but... after saying that ... don't you think its ironic that your sig is dissing up french?...

2ndly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseShifter
5 dollars?! $*%# that, That just wasted 5 games of DDR, Id rather play with a bunch of stupid little children and step on their heads and tlet them bleed to death and die and FIRE FIRE FIRE!

... that was OBVIOUSLY a joke phaseshifter if you did take it as one ... then sorry, i took your post the wrong way ...

but incase you don't get it ... Only dumasses would pay $5 to get in the arcades..... duh
Closed Thread