Old 01-24-2020, 06:19 PM   #1421
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Y'know, I'd actually like to see the math and/or science behind that.
How many games in which the D0 lynch was the lowest poster did town win. Of those lynchees, how many were actually wolves?
Blah de blah.

Regardless, the logic that I see is no different than the logic I presume you see with your argument: you get rid of people who are actively not helping town win the game.
In your case, they have no content.
In his case, they literally are not helping by not placing their votes.



So where you might see a glorious gold mine compared to a steaming heap, I just see 2 equal piles of shit.
lynch by postcount was the most accurate of all the people making N1 guesses in the entire champs series

so lynch lowposters is >rand better than decent players making uninformed guesses
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:21 PM   #1422
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

can one of you link me to the "outburst"
I might have missed that in my catchup
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:23 PM   #1423
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,983
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Y'know, I'd actually like to see the math and/or science behind that.
How many games in which the D0 lynch was the lowest poster did town win. Of those lynchees, how many were actually wolves?
Blah de blah.

Regardless, the logic that I see is no different than the logic I presume you see with your argument: you get rid of people who are actively not helping town win the game.
In your case, they have no content.
In his case, they literally are not helping by not placing their votes.



So where you might see a glorious gold mine compared to a steaming heap, I just see 2 equal piles of shit.
I don't think getting rid of no content posters in a phase where you have no other leads compares to having a pretty solid lead and content to comb over but policy someone who's making posts, just hasn't voted.

Especially since I end up not voting lowest poster most d0s (like this one, actually; voted DBP because of Shadow tunnel) this just reads as you wanting to whine about how I do things but not really knowing what I actually do
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:25 PM   #1424
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,983
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
can one of you link me to the "outburst"
I might have missed that in my catchup
I am almost certain you have referenced it yourself earlier but


It was the series of posts she did about "look I made a post on solving the game", mocking my d0 policy
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:27 PM   #1425
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,983
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Driving, I'll be around closer to EoD.

Really tempted to go Xel but I probably need go give it some thought
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:27 PM   #1426
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I am almost certain you have referenced it yourself earlier but


It was the series of posts she did about "look I made a post on solving the game", mocking my d0 policy
I honestly don't recall this lol
I remember her flipping out with duskfall
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:31 PM   #1427
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 49
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
this is for lar, a completely pointless post but since postcount ++ is what matters I better get those numbers up!!!
it starts here mostly, a bit of context before but that's the start of the shitposting
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:33 PM   #1428
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
specially since I end up not voting lowest poster most d0s (like this one, actually; voted DBP because of Shadow tunnel) this just reads as you wanting to whine about how I do things but not really knowing what I actually do
Maybe I do.
Because fuck are you ever a bitch about it and it's really just.. aggravating.

But that's for postgame.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
it starts here mostly, a bit of context before but that's the start of the shitposting
Oh, that's what Lar's referring to?? For some reason I thought the same as FFA.. just replace Duskfall with Lar.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:33 PM   #1429
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

oh this lol?
I do remember this, but does it really count as an outburst
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:36 PM   #1430
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

it amused me because it was such a weird hill to die on
MML is statistically right that lowposters are wolfier
so like lol

this does actually seem pretty pure though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:38 PM   #1431
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 49
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
it amused me because it was such a weird hill to die on
yeah until you realize that it's me, talking to Lar, the person who accuses me of the exact same thing every time we play together lol
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:39 PM   #1432
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

storn
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:40 PM   #1433
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

are you happy twgma
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:46 PM   #1434
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
are you happy twgma


Happy enough.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:49 PM   #1435
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

I don't think my vote really changes pending backpack showing up

duskfall is strangely quiet and that's scary
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:52 PM   #1436
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

the whole thread is strangely quiet and that's scary
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:53 PM   #1437
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 49
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

sorry I'm distracted watching my rabbit she's so cute

she's already litter trained wtf is with people getting baby animals?? adoption is THE SHIT
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:55 PM   #1438
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

my little brother is playing league of legends
the yasuo is flaming
says he's stuck in wood elo because of jg
it's bots
it's bots
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:55 PM   #1439
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 21
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

I'll be on in a while I'm playing DBZ rn
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 07:00 PM   #1440
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
sorry I'm distracted watching my rabbit she's so cute

she's already litter trained wtf is with people getting baby animals?? adoption is THE SHIT
Lotus and I agree.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution