Old 01-24-2020, 09:29 AM   #1281
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,983
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

What's your favorite part of the thread little Pelar?

I liked the part where Duskfall and FFA form this creepy ass soulbound and then accuse SunFan and Raeko of having a connection like they have the TWG ability of a stack of waffles
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:32 AM   #1282
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 21
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
What's your favorite part of the thread little Pelar?

I liked the part where Duskfall and FFA form this creepy ass soulbound and then accuse SunFan and Raeko of having a connection like they have the TWG ability of a stack of waffles
I have repeatedly said idt sunfan and raeko have a connection and that their alignment's don't rely on each other whatsoever
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:33 AM   #1283
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,983
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

If anyone thinks Raeko or SunFan are worth entertaining as lynches today, even before his claim, you need to look elsewhere because you're wrong.

There are bigger fish to fry and Raeko is so town it hurts. Duskfall has an excuse but FFA should know that there's nothing there.

Brb buying a house
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:39 AM   #1284
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

I feel like I should be offended here
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:42 AM   #1285
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
If anyone thinks Raeko or SunFan are worth entertaining as lynches today, even before his claim, you need to look elsewhere because you're wrong.

There are bigger fish to fry and Raeko is so town it hurts. Duskfall has an excuse but FFA should know that there's nothing there.

Brb buying a house
I just can't stand the "bigger fish to fry" wording in collective
maybe if you said "I have bigger fish to fry"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:45 AM   #1286
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 49
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Brb buying a house
omg seriously?! congratulations!

also pics??? also florida house party WHEN
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:45 AM   #1287
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

without meaning any offense though, you're not a manipulative wolf so maybe not


in other news, science hasn't created a flat cooktop for me and this is why I don't believe in evolution
my eggs keep sliding to one side of the pan
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:46 AM   #1288
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

I wanted to feel bad for eating too much beef and contributing to global warming but then I realized 90% of my meat consumption is poultry, almost exclusively chicken and I don't feel bad any more
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:48 AM   #1289
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 49
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
in other news, science hasn't created a flat cooktop for me and this is why I don't believe in evolution
my eggs keep sliding to one side of the pan
there are cooktops that aren't flat....? wtf
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:49 AM   #1290
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

not to make mountains out of molehills but japan probably has like gyroscopic stovetops or something
why are we in the stone age
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:57 AM   #1291
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

hot sauce on eggs is really the way to go
if you're doing anything else you live a sad deprived life
cholula is best but anything works
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:12 AM   #1292
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

1: Funnygurl555-catchup felt really good, better than it has in a long time. Since she's been wolf mostly, that indicates town
2: SubaruPoptart-I'm worried about the rhetoric here about constant behind the scenes activity, but not really seeing any analysis from poptart, just summary and that's trending null
3: storn42- came into the day with a white flag and hasn't really left an impression on me since then. Currently his activity strikes a neat balance between not slanking and not interacting. Wolf
4: mellonxcollie- so, I think raeko could still be the mentor and I'm just right for the totally wrong reasons. Would explain the reactions easily, but the reactions don't need explanations really. I think a raeko/mml pairing is a world, but otherwise I'm not reading this slot and letting someone else solve it
5: Charu- (town) mentor
6: TWGma (T-Force)- I think tonally twgma sets a lot of people off but I've never had a problem reading him. His points about FG are notable, and while they're becoming stale, I think it was coming from a mindset that's actively trying to catch a wolf out. Town
7: DaBackpack- if I rescind my town read on the slot he's going to call me out and tell me to do something sexual
8: Shadow_God_10 - Vanilla Town
9: XelNya- I feel like xel is just always town, I've forgotten what his wolf play looks like. But I don't think he would get so emotional as a wolf, at least
10: inDheart flashflash account- Look At Me I'm So Towny
11: Duskfall- he more or less did what I asked of him and I'm fairly confident in calling him town at this point. If I was getting pocketed by dusk I would know
12: the sun fan- mechanical town
13: MixMasterLar- individually I think he's light town because of beginning of day play, I didn't want to read the slot since most of what I saw was fighting with duskfall. If there's scum in mml/dusk it's mml, and probably with raeko
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:12 AM   #1293
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

I made an effort c:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:19 AM   #1294
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

and nobody appreciated it :c
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:31 AM   #1295
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 21
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
10: inDheart flashflash account- Look At Me I'm So Towny
This is kind of LAMIST imo
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:05 PM   #1296
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 334
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I wanted to feel bad for eating too much beef and contributing to global warming but then I realized 90% of my meat consumption is poultry, almost exclusively chicken and I don't feel bad any more
It's up to you for how bad you want to feel, but eating meat, even poultry, is still really bad for the environment
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:10 PM   #1297
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,983
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
omg seriously?! congratulations!

also pics??? also florida house party WHEN
It's not a done deal, and won't be for another month, but ink's hitting paper and final price is being negotiated. I feel pretty good about though and assuming the inspection agrees with me it'll likely be a done deal.

Probably make a thread with pics when all signatures and numbers fall into place. The House Party starts when I move in and goes until April of 2023.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:17 PM   #1298
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,983
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Game related:

Can anyone link me a game where Town FFA produced this much game content? Or even this much content in general?

Because it's never actually happened in any game I've played with him. I actually avoided playing with him for a bit because he just has a habit of not contributing until F3.

Not bringing that up to open old wounds but like legit I can't look at this and see the town game I'm use to seeing

Yeah go ahead and make another joke about the guy who lynches inactive questioning the guy who can't name his online accounts playing the game but you've condition me to not expect this from you ever without an ulterior motive, and it isn't like the preaching you've been doing is blowing my mind or anything

Except for that fucking streeeeeeeeeeeeeetch you had to do to tie me and Raeko together like seeing that is what I've always heard acid felt like.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:19 PM   #1299
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 473
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Game related:

Can anyone link me a game where Town FFA produced this much game content? Or even this much content in general?

Because it's never actually happened in any game I've played with him. I actually avoided playing with him for a bit because he just has a habit of not contributing until F3.

Not bringing that up to open old wounds but like legit I can't look at this and see the town game I'm use to seeing

Yeah go ahead and make another joke about the guy who lynches inactive questioning the guy who can't name his online accounts playing the game but you've condition me to not expect this from you ever without an ulterior motive, and it isn't like the preaching you've been doing is blowing my mind or anything

Except for that fucking streeeeeeeeeeeeeetch you had to do to tie me and Raeko together like seeing that is what I've always heard acid felt like.
...what?
I'm top poster in like over half of all games I play
what are you on
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:20 PM   #1300
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,983
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Like the connection I have with Raeko is she mocked me d0 and I'm townreading her.

So basically by those standards I would have to see you or Xel's flip to solve one another.

It just doesn't make any sense
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution