Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-6-2009, 06:35 AM   #21
Garquillex
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: BS Video Game Experiences

I spent a few weeks working on getting my GTA3 file to 100%. I was at around 97% when we had a power outage while I was saving the game and I lost my save file.
Old 08-6-2009, 06:46 AM   #22
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

**** that. It really sucks too because it completely ruins the game forever. GTA3 was hard as **** in my opinion too. That final mission was nuts.
foilman8805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2009, 08:42 AM   #23
albaneenesk8r
I Fap For Justice
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to albaneenesk8r Send a message via MSN to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Yahoo to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Skype™ to albaneenesk8r

i once was close to beating halo 3 on legendary without being killed once. and @ very end i fall off cliff side LOL
My hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04im View Post
u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass
albaneenesk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2009, 08:51 AM   #24
MrMagic5239
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrMagic5239 Send a message via MSN to MrMagic5239

Gears Of War 2

Longest Ricochet shot from the torque bow in my life on ruins. From 1 spawn, bounced off a middle pillar, flies over, lands on my head.

Score was 4:4, I was the last man alive T.T
Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)
MrMagic5239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2009, 10:03 AM   #25
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming_Dingleberry View Post
I have something that no one can compare to. If anyone here has God of War, play it on God Mode, and once you get to the very end of the game, try to beat Ares. No? Not hard enough? Okay okay, I beat him too, definitely possible... can you beat the Kratos clones? **** NO YOU CAN'T YOU ****ING ****SUCKER, THAT PART IS 20 TIMES HARDER THAN ANY ****ING PART IN THE ENTIRE ****ING GAME, HIS WIFE IS A WHORE. WHY CAN'T SHE JUST RUN FROM THEM, HUH?!?! THE ****ING CHALLENGE OF THE GODS WASN'T EVEN THAT HARD!! If you don't agree with me, or don't think I'm being as rational as humanly possible about this, you're really gonna have to explain yourself. Whoever decided to make God Mode this difficult is gonna get owned in the ass, if it's the last thing I ever do, those people are going to suffer.
It wasn't that bad dude, seriously. Play that part for like 2 hours straight while you're already dead tired and you'll beat it. Of course, I don't remember that part in great detail but I do remember beating it. I'll have to play it again sometime. I'm pretty sure you hug your wife to give her some HP though. Try that.

As for BS gaming: Halo 2 co-op on Legendary, can't pass the very first part....
-CoD WaW on Veteran, WaW online.
-FF Crisis Core, I could have taken out all of those soldiers at the end.
-Crash Team Racing about 99% sure I was 100% done with that game but still couldn't race that clock dude.
-God of War Chains of Olympus on the PSP, the god challenges, all of them. I only beat the first one, second one's like, impossible.
-Fallout 3's Nuka Cola Challenge found out incredibly late through the game.
-Final Fantasy 8 our cd got scratched or something and couldn't load the very end of the game.
-Resistance 2's 1,000,000EXP online trophy, took me like, 4 weeks of straight playing into the wee hours of the morning to finish it. 4:28AM I finally got it, don't remember the date.
-Killzone 2 on hardest difficulty, went to the end of the first level right before you get into the tank, I dropped down a ladder and got melee'd in the back for a one hit death, quit after that.
-Rise to Honor at the end when the girl is hanging off the ledge I didn't think to grab her to reset her fall-timer, my bro suggested that one.
-In a Siren demo we had gotten to the very end of the school level and were about to get the little girl out of the school when the demo ended.
-Lego Racers has a shortcut in every level but in one level with Bassil the Batlord I couldn't find the shortcut.
-Roller Coaster Tycoon, needed 1,500 people in my park, got to 1480-something and never got 20 more guests.
etc.etc. I'm sure I have more just can't think of them right now.

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

Last edited by andy-o24; 08-8-2009 at 10:31 AM..
andy-o24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2009, 01:23 PM   #26
Cj_leonine
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

First time I was about to beat Bison in the old school street fighter, a squirrel got fried and killed the power to the neighborhood.

****in squirrel.

(this was when I was like 4)

Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night
Cj_leonine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2009, 03:10 PM   #27
bob bob
This Is How We Do It~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bob bob Send a message via MSN to bob bob Send a message via Skype™ to bob bob

god i have one On wii sports resort.
I was facing the champion on table tennis and i was 5-4 down. Everything was going fine until i was about to hit the ball and.... It did'nt respond. I made sure my motionplus was working and i was like **** THIS CRAP.
I still havent beaten the champion.
Also on mario kart wii i was racing online in 1st then got hit by a blue shell, knocked of the track (it was rainbow road) And came last. STUPID BLUE SHELLS!
5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5

bob bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2009, 03:41 PM   #28
roundb0x
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

every time i load up cs
Quote:
The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.
roundb0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2009, 03:48 PM   #29
ssgoku42_00
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ssgoku42_00

Quote:
LOL, you should play the Mercenaries mode, that's a whole other thread of BS.

I have something that no one can compare to. If anyone here has God of War, play it on God Mode, and once you get to the very end of the game, try to beat Ares. No? Not hard enough? Okay okay, I beat him too, definitely possible... can you beat the Kratos clones? **** NO YOU CAN'T YOU ****ING ****SUCKER, THAT PART IS 20 TIMES HARDER THAN ANY ****ING PART IN THE ENTIRE ****ING GAME, HIS WIFE IS A WHORE. WHY CAN'T SHE JUST RUN FROM THEM, HUH?!?! THE ****ING CHALLENGE OF THE GODS WASN'T EVEN THAT HARD!! If you don't agree with me, or don't think I'm being as rational as humanly possible about this, you're really gonna have to explain yourself. Whoever decided to make God Mode this difficult is gonna get owned in the ass, if it's the last thing I ever do, those people are going to suffer.

I do not agree with you. I've played much harder then god mode on god of war. I've beaten both god's of war on god mode. At the end of the 1st one you get a nice nifty phone number and listen to creatos talk to you. You wanna play hard try it on titan mode in the 2nd one that's hard.

2nd Place Can You Beat The Dragons_Fury team members tourney
3rd Place Dragons_Fury tournament novice division

ssgoku42_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2009, 03:52 PM   #30
Fantasticone
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob bob View Post
god i have one On wii sports resort.
I was facing the champion on table tennis and i was 5-4 down. Everything was going fine until i was about to hit the ball and.... It did'nt respond. I made sure my motionplus was working and i was like **** THIS CRAP.
I still havent beaten the champion.
Also on mario kart wii i was racing online in 1st then got hit by a blue shell, knocked of the track (it was rainbow road) And came last. STUPID BLUE SHELLS!
Lol. Happens to me soo much that its just too amusing.

Small one that happened to me, was playing Brawl and opponent was stunned and I did my smash but moment I did it a bom omb came down and exploded in my face, end.

Last edited by Fantasticone; 08-8-2009 at 03:55 PM..
Fantasticone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2009, 04:05 PM   #31
bob bob
This Is How We Do It~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bob bob Send a message via MSN to bob bob Send a message via Skype™ to bob bob

lol
5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5

bob bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2009, 04:37 PM   #32
MarukuAntoni
mmmMMMmmm
FFR Veteran

in several rpg games, while leveling up i would fall asleep in the middle of a battle, wake up in the middle of the night and see game over. that puts me on tilt.

megaman x6 - just dying in general.

also, playing any old ps games that have scratches and having it freeze when you've gone so far.
Old 08-8-2009, 04:44 PM   #33
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

mario kart 64 i was hit by the bowser shell at the very ****ing end. i was in first and ended up in last on rainbow road
Old 08-8-2009, 05:50 PM   #34
Nightfirecat
...back from the dead.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Nightfirecat

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
mario kart 64 i was hit by the bowser shell at the very ****ing end. i was in first and ended up in last on rainbow road
Ah, those were the days.

Anyway... I remember a total BS moment that worked for me.
So in brawl, I'm ROB, because he's fun to play, even though he's not a good character. I'm up against a friend who's zero-suit samus, and we're the last ones left - 100% for me, and 40% for them on Snake's level (don't remember the name sorry).
So he goes to the edge, I think to start longranging me. What do I do? I press B to shoot my lazer. It shoots, he gets hit, he gets knocked off the stage.

Possibly the most BS victory I got, but the funniest thing was, right before that, he said "If I die, I'm going to be so mad." He always manages to say those kinds of things and jinx himself.

[My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament
Nightfirecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2009, 06:06 PM   #35
ScaryArrows..
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Alright, this has actually happened to me twice.

I was playing FF8 years back and I was nearing the end of disc two. So I save my game and take a small break, come back, beat it, move onto three and go through the save prompt, then decide to play later.

After I get home that day, I turn my psx on and go to my save file, attempt to load it and it's all like "Save data is corrupted". I was so mad after attempting to try to re-load and get it to work that I took my mem. card out and broke it against my wall.

I tried playing it again about a year ago, but I skipped the save prompt this time and used and actual save point on a different mem. card (obviously) and the same thing happened. So I think the game is cursed for me only, since then I haven't touched it.
ScaryArrows.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2009, 05:59 AM   #36
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny

At an over populated and poorly run Super smash bros. tournament, I beat some kid who I left up to to tell the results of our match that I had won. Turns out the kid told the people he'd won instead in spite of our match, and was called in the semi's instead of me, but since the kid left knowing I would be there to say something about it, they I guess had no choice but to disqualify me. I was livid to say the least.
korny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:17 PM   #37
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tsugomaru

The easiest bull **** experiences have been with Fire Emblem. It's a strategy game that gives you a lot of information about your attacks as well as your enemy. All characters have a chance to hit and a chance to crit and when you crit, you deal 3x the amount of damage. The game will display this information so you know how to decide your moves.

Multiple times have an enemy with a 5% chance to hit with a 1% chance deal critical damage both hit and crit twice or three times in a row.

Multiple times where I have a 99% chance to hit and a 30% chance to deal critical damage have I missed or crit once every 10 attacks.

~Tsugomaru
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!
tsugomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:29 PM   #38
hi_top
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

My most BS experience is a small one, I was playing Jordan on Expert on GH2, and I finished the solo I had maybe 2 misses and I would have failed well I sneezed and missed a few lol
hi_top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #39
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Every single mario kart game

They should've continued the diddy kong racing series, **** was so much better than all the MKs

Also, at the D/P battle tower, my crobat missing with hypnosis, and in return, getting OHKO'd for all seven battles in a T7 round, and it was holding wide lens or whatever, that item that increases accuracy by 10% of whatever the original percentage was...so my chances to hit with hypnosis went from 70% to 70 + (70 x 0.1) = 77%, yet I managed to miss seven times in a row. Figures that the only match that I ended up losing was the seventh one. Stupid ****ing game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #40
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Almost every time I play Halo 3 my team mates quit out on me so it's either 3v4 or 2v4 so all I get to do is get owned by 4 guys and then they all teabag me. What's worse is that I lose skill because of those f**king assholes. I'm stuck at skill 38. >.<