Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 08:59 PM   #21
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

I'll say this:

You obviously like Family Guy.

I'll be damned if you're the only one in your whole school that likes that show.

Try getting in extra-curricular activities. You always get friends in extra-curricular activities. Karate works for me, it lets me work out and not have to play American sports to do it. Or try your hand at Band, you seem to have a passion for music.

Now start making friends, and good luck.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:06 PM   #22
RobbyZero
FFR Player

Default Re: My life is kinda down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Ugh, i feel like my life is kinda down right now, not in a bad way or anything like that. It just seems nothing is going on.

A: I havnt been in a relationship in a few months, kinda sucks, its always nice to have someone that cares for you (except for your parents).

B: Internet/TV there is nothing on it, i just sit in my room, and turn on the tv, and go to the same sites over and over again, ugh....

C: Friends, i have bassiclly none at my school. I dont know why, i dont get in anyones way, i would say im a quite kid, i guess thats why i am always on my computer.

Why am i posting this message, i just felt that i needed to get this out.

I just sit at my comp, and do nothing, just please post in this topic, im so bored.

NOTE: vxdx, dont post.
Don't worry you'll get used to it. I've been like this for like 2 years or so. It almost never picks up for me..But who knows it might for you XD
Old 03-25-2004, 09:09 PM   #23
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy0823
dude.. Family Guy #$#ing rocks your ass to hell u #$#ing muther #($#er.. $*%# you bitch u will die and burn in hell.. cock smoker
Read my post again, and this time, slowly.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:09 PM   #24
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

I think everyone goes through a period in which life is just Blah. It seems to happen around the ages of 13-15. I went through a similar phase. You arent depressed, you are just bored, tired of life, the way it is. It is very uneventful. You are not yet old enough to drive and get out, and you usually are stuck doing the same thing day after day. You dont really know why your life is so dull, and you dont know what will change it.

Lucky for me, I started making music.

Do something creative. Make music, paint, draw, write poetry/stories...or drink alcohol.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:11 PM   #25
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

bassicly, yeah jewpin
i stated several times im not depressed or sad, just bored, i just didnt know how to say it. Thanks for summing it up jewpin.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:11 PM   #26
tristia
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tristia

Generally everybody feels down at some point, the only thing i could sudgest is what was already said, get involved in something at school, go out and meet some new people...

I had been feelin the same way, because all my friends went to school (college) and i've had some issues adjusting... but then i started working, and i feel a lot better...

Maybe you could get a job, nice way to meet people, and make money to go out.
just a thought.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:14 PM   #27
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to IAMTHEEVILBEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omeganitros
I'll say this:

You obviously like Family Guy.

I'll be damned if you're the only one in your whole school that likes that show.

Try getting in extra-curricular activities. You always get friends in extra-curricular activities. Karate works for me, it lets me work out and not have to play American sports to do it. Or try your hand at Band, you seem to have a passion for music.

Now start making friends, and good luck.
Extra-curricular activities suck. Well at my school they do.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:15 PM   #28
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristia
Maybe you could get a job, nice way to meet people, and make money to go out.
just a thought.
I kinda have a job, im a DJ.

Where else could i get a job, im only 15.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:15 PM   #29
Jordy0823
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jordy0823

dude.. just go to school tomorrow.. look for the hottest girl u can find... go up to her... grab her ass... or tits..... and don't let go... she has a boyfriend? so what?? hes huge?? so what??

It'd be worth it...
Old 03-25-2004, 09:18 PM   #30
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

No it wouldn't. That would be liking a girl for her looks which sucks.

LD just do whatever you feel is right..
Old 03-25-2004, 09:19 PM   #31
Jordy0823
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jordy0823

IT WOULD STILL MAKE HIM FEEEL BETTER!! THATS WHAT HE WANTS ISNT IT!??!
Old 03-25-2004, 09:21 PM   #32
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

Yeah for about 3 seconds then

1)Smack
2)Sexual harrassment charge, possible suspension/expulsion
3)Serious ass kicking

Are you trying to get him killed?
Old 03-25-2004, 09:21 PM   #33
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

This topic has overall made me feel better.

Just reading your responces, most of them are funny. I think i will go to school tomarrow and grab some girls ass, yes, that would be fun.

Thanks for "cheering me up"

~LD
Old 03-25-2004, 09:26 PM   #34
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Quote:
dude.. just go to school tomorrow.. look for the hottest girl u can find... go up to her... grab her ass... or tits..... and don't let go... she has a boyfriend? so what?? hes huge?? so what??
You are...so stupid...
Old 03-25-2004, 09:26 PM   #35
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX

I'm not gonna specifically tell you to do this or do that, because really what you want to do is up to you. I went through that kinda stage last year right after I got back from HK. I felt like after 2 months everyone had forgotten for me. Every day I would sit at home waiting for someone to call me to go out, I'd sit infront of the computer, waiting for someone to msg me on msn. But it didn't do jack shit, why? Because sitting around won't do anything, I personally think you should go out there and try to make more friends. That's what I did but I got kinda carried away, I turned into one of those overly popular asians which lead to eventual depression because I felt like that...I didn't belong. One minute I'd be with one group, next minute I'd be with another and it seemed like I didn't really have one set of friends that I could really trust and talk to. So then I gave up the popularity and started being the real me which meant...ugh automatic drop in reputation but i didn't care, I've got a good amount of friends, most of which are guys but i'm still happy. All in all what i'm trying to say is, don't worry too much about friends because they're not the MOST important thing in the world, but they do play an important role in everyones life. So yeah, try to be more sociable i guess, and people should just come right to you if you're open enough.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:29 PM   #36
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticrombie0909
Quote:
You are...so stupid...
Amen.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:33 PM   #37
RobbyZero
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
I think everyone goes through a period in which life is just Blah. It seems to happen around the ages of 13-15. I went through a similar phase. You arent depressed, you are just bored, tired of life, the way it is. It is very uneventful. You are not yet old enough to drive and get out, and you usually are stuck doing the same thing day after day. You dont really know why your life is so dull, and you dont know what will change it.

Lucky for me, I started making music.

Do something creative. Make music, paint, draw, write poetry/stories...or drink alcohol.
I've done it all sadly..from death poems to love poems to happy poems in general. Stories too wrote my own RPG storyline...i havnt made music but i play drums...I've gotten drunk and stonned and w/e you name it ...
Old 03-25-2004, 09:35 PM   #38
ultima301
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ultima301

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
LD just do whatever you feel is right..
Precisely..just be yourself and don't let others put you down. Don't worry this time of nothingness will pass, and yes getting into school activities does get you friends eventually since you are forced to interact with other people and some of them will become friends in time.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=ultima301 -My Xanga
Old 03-25-2004, 09:38 PM   #39
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
No it wouldn't. That would be liking a girl for her looks which sucks.
Hello denial.

Old 03-25-2004, 09:53 PM   #40
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

You know LD, I think that your entire life can looks pretty blank from your standpoint at the moment.
Well, sometimes you have to look to your self for the solution to a problem. I want you to try something, and take it seriously.

Go to the bathroom mirror, or another large mirror. I want you to look at that person in the mirror, hold you head high and say "Yes, I like that person I see. That is truely me." You must truely be honest with your self. If you can not honestly say that about that person on the other side of the mirror, then take a step back and ask yourself "Why is this person not me?" "Why do I dislike this person." You can constructively criticize youself here. In fact, you could spend an hour in front of that mirror, but when you finish, I think you will see more of yourself, and less of a facade.

Then you just have to listen to what you yourself said to that person in the mirror, and apply it to yourself.
Closed Thread