Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-4-2018, 09:26 PM   #541
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
feel free to give me shit for it, but my gut is telling me antori is a wolf.
You're fucking up my world where you and antori are the wolf team and I don't appreciate it >: (
Old 12-4-2018, 09:27 PM   #542
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
it does make me town read him

I don't think it's like "oh I usually wolf read him when he's town so this time he must be a wolf!!!" that's freezinice's job but it's more like his playstyle often lets him get away with wolfy stuff and I call him out for it. None of that is there this time.
Do you think his lack of engagement (he gave himself a 2/10) is wolfy?
Old 12-4-2018, 09:28 PM   #543
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

done session, working on reads.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 09:32 PM   #544
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Do you think his lack of engagement (he gave himself a 2/10) is wolfy?
nope

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 09:32 PM   #545
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
So what happens if there are no contradictions for you to work off of? Passively watching for slips I don't think is the best way to find wolves from my experience is all I'm saying.

Can you expand on your reads btw. Why did you put people where they are on your list?
i based it from who people have suspected in the past, so people who suspected the most people are non very suspicious like star-crossed to me and also based on had the better line of thought or generally i agreed with on their conclusions like charu and star-crossed except charu didn't push on people who i also found suspicious so she's higher on the list for me, and jessie is the only odd case in the list cause i dont believe he's a wolf cause of the perfect conditions he would have to go through.

funnygurl is high on the list cause she didn't suspect alot of people also because people didn't suspect her alot early on.

and you're high on the list cause you didn't suspect the people i found suspicious which is also suspicious in it's regard

it's a biased list and that's why i was reluctant to share it at the start so keep in mind this is my list

Antori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 09:44 PM   #546
flashflash account
FFR Player

lalalalalalalalalalala

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 12-4-2018, 09:46 PM   #547
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Anyways, I read D0

I see flashflash was the first to throw the punch to start the game via:

Albeit a joke... probably? I don't know, but after that, it was a bunch of flashflash, inDheart, the two new players, and star talking about the game proper..
Charu I see that you have ffa as a possible wolf or town and said that he was the first to throw a punch at ind but the post in question was the one you quoted in this post above. Do you think that ffa posting "ind actually trying must be a wolf" was serious enough to warrant voting for him if he was a possible lynch? Because even in this post you acknowledge that it's probably a joke and when I read through that back and forth I didn't really see anything noteworthy
Old 12-4-2018, 09:48 PM   #548
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i based it from who people have suspected in the past, so people who suspected the most people are non very suspicious like star-crossed to me and also based on had the better line of thought or generally i agreed with on their conclusions like charu and star-crossed except charu didn't push on people who i also found suspicious so she's higher on the list for me, and jessie is the only odd case in the list cause i dont believe he's a wolf cause of the perfect conditions he would have to go through.

funnygurl is high on the list cause she didn't suspect alot of people also because people didn't suspect her alot early on.

and you're high on the list cause you didn't suspect the people i found suspicious which is also suspicious in it's regard

it's a biased list and that's why i was reluctant to share it at the start so keep in mind this is my list
So you don't really have any reads of your own your reads are just based on other reads?
Old 12-4-2018, 09:53 PM   #549
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
feel free to give me shit for it, but my gut is telling me antori is a wolf.
I do not want to give you shit, however I feel WV is more likely to be a wolf than Antori. Would you please consider voting for WV with me?
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 09:57 PM   #550
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
So you don't really have any reads of your own your reads are just based on other reads?
i do have reads of my own and they're in my suspicions list, and people's other reads are taken into account when I'm making my list

i think i was the first in D1 to bring attention to you and then star-crossed took manners into her/his hands later in D1 though i would have voted funnygurl if it wasn't for the back and forth between you guys

Antori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 09:59 PM   #551
flashflash account
FFR Player

does anybody know votecount
I am tired

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-4-2018, 10:01 PM   #552
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Charu I see that you have ffa as a possible wolf or town and said that he was the first to throw a punch at ind but the post in question was the one you quoted in this post above. Do you think that ffa posting "ind actually trying must be a wolf" was serious enough to warrant voting for him if he was a possible lynch? Because even in this post you acknowledge that it's probably a joke and when I read through that back and forth I didn't really see anything noteworthy
If I think about FFA specifically being a wolf here, yeah actually!

He calls inDheart a wolf at the start for trying during a time where silly posts are often. Since it's the beginning of the first phase, it could be seen as being joked and can be dismissed as such later on. Plus, it probably was a good icebreaker for him to go for since no one would question his accusations then. (IE: Funnygurl in the past and claiming wolf jokingly)

I don't recall if he had an agenda with inDheart after the fact, but I do know he traded some posts with him. Perhaps after EoD, he figured it'd be a perfect opportunity to pin something on Jessie if he just went off and lynched inDheart since inDheart put it in KitB against Jessie vs jefanno1.

...Y'know, the more I think about, the more outlandish it sounds, but I can 100% see FFA to think REALLY HARD about something like this because... well just look at his case with Jessie currently!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 10:02 PM   #553
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I do not want to give you shit, however I feel WV is more likely to be a wolf than Antori. Would you please consider voting for WV with me?
I think both are sus and are potentially the wolf team. My gut instinct that antori is a wolf is stronger, but I am willing to consider voting wv with you.
jessiebessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 10:02 PM   #554
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Also, jessie ignoring everything else and going after a newbie is hurting my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 10:03 PM   #555
flashflash account
FFR Player

I accused inD of being a wolf with jeffano. Clearly that wasn't the case

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-4-2018, 10:06 PM   #556
flashflash account
FFR Player

I'm switching to my phone now, expect all my thoughts to suck

and please vote jess, it's so plain to see

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-4-2018, 10:09 PM   #557
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Reads post-iso. Going in order of least posts -> greatest posts 'cause I'm lazy.

Antori- I'm actually quite surprised that I like him more upon second visit. At first, I didn't understand what his mindset was wrt his reads, and I thought the no-lynch thing was a characteristic newb-wolf play; however, I can see a townie having these reads, especially the ones he posted at the beginning of D1. I don't think I want to see him offed today, unless he does some weird shit; however, I'm not going to disregard the vibe I had earlier. That's why he's null.

jessiebessie- I liked that she called out Antori since she saw herself in him. Also, Jess seems to be coming up with organic thoughts this game. Also, despite the last two TWGs I played with her, she said things that made me look like that black guy w/ the "????" meme (star being wolf 'cause she was town a lot (ik you know why this as bad lol); not self pres'ing to keep her word (never do this))
omg if im wrong this'll hurt

Charu - Lack of engagement in game is uncharacteristic, but nothing that he's done was worrisome.

star-crossed - Not a fan of her EOD vote, and now she seems to be tunneling WV with reasoning I don't seem to jive with. I dunno if I'm being tunnely myself, but it's not a good look

ffa - i was reading the thread and FFA's just been WRONG. i think meta-wise he's playing like his normal self, as y'all have noted. i was going to write him off for that reason, but what's the statistical likeliness of this, especially in my world where my reads are correct (lol)

wv - the only thing keeping me from full green is that I believe that WV is capable of doing what he is doing as a wolf, although not quite as well. it really looks like he's trying to engage with the thread and get the ball rolling. i played in a jtwg (briefly... rip me) where he did this before, and he was town

how shitty is this reads list? prolly very. but ya girl put in effort so
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-4-2018, 10:09 PM   #558
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Also, jessie ignoring everything else and going after a newbie is hurting my soul.
I've stated my case against wv: asking questions to make people look bad instead of actually trying to solve the game, jumping on me for a silly reason then backing off when he got called out on it, etc..

FFA is set on thinking I'm a wolf, so I don't really know how to interact with them.

FG has been pretty MIA, but I know this has gotten her mis-lynched in the past, so I want to assume when she's gone, it's for a good reason.

Star is the one person I consider to be actually trying to solve the game.

You seem to be keeping yourself at a distance, so I can't get a clear read on you. I think you may just be a townie that doesn't really care that much about this game.

I don't mean to focus so much on antori, but a newbie wolf is pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.
Old 12-4-2018, 10:10 PM   #559
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

the ffa thing was a vote btw @@@sunfan
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-4-2018, 10:14 PM   #560
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Quote:
I've stated my case against wv: asking questions to make people look bad instead of actually trying to solve the game, jumping on me for a silly reason then backing off when he got called out on it, etc..

FFA is set on thinking I'm a wolf, so I don't really know how to interact with them.

FG has been pretty MIA, but I know this has gotten her mis-lynched in the past, so I want to assume when she's gone, it's for a good reason.

Star is the one person I consider to be actually trying to solve the game.

You seem to be keeping yourself at a distance, so I can't get a clear read on you. I think you may just be a townie that doesn't really care that much about this game.

I don't mean to focus so much on antori, but a newbie wolf is pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.
another note about ffa: I remember similar behavior from him during the mystery game (where he was focusing really hard on a single person) and he turned out to be town