Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
MyRoseTearsBlood
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MyRoseTearsBlood Send a message via Yahoo to MyRoseTearsBlood
Default Has anybody ever had...

A supernatural experience?

Last night I took a long car ride with my friend as we often do when we are bored. Apparently my friend can sense the presence of supernatural beings. He has told me this several times in the past, but I never believed him. He continued to tell me that I would experience something supernatural tonight because he had never driven this route without experiencing something like this. Anyways, last night we were about half-way through the ride when he told me "over the next 5 or so miles some freaky things might happen". I blew it off thinking "yeah, whatever". All of a sudden a street light we were approaching burns out. He looks at me and says "And... we begin".

I looked at him like "what the hell...?"

This happened two additional times through this 5 mile range.
Once we got out of the range, it stopped.

The creepiest part of this whole thing was that the first two lights burning out happened right away.
Thinking it was over, I asked my friend "Do you think our little buddy is gone?"
And like that, the third light burns out.

By the time we reached our destination, I was very spooked. Granted this was a half hour after the events happened.

On the way back, the same thing happened again, only twice this time.
I am still very spooked from this event. It has also opened my eyes to these kinds of things, which previously I waved off.

I now think to myself, one street light burning out is a coincidence. Three however, is no coincidence.

Please post here and share any stories you might have of similar encounters =)
Old 10-11-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Has anybody ever had...

I live right by Shades of Death Road lol. As a teen I was on that road almost nightly. I have way too many stories from that road lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_Of_Death_Road

edit:
Quote:
There are some legends concerning a Native American spirit guide who supposedly takes the shape of a deer and appears at various points along the road at night. If drivers see him and do not slow down sufficiently enough to avoid a collision, they will soon get into a serious accident with a deer.
I actually never read about this legend before and sure enough my car was trashed years ago on that road by a deer that ran me off the road. My friend sat there and swore it had to be a ghost deer but I just brushed him off. If I can find the pics of my car I'll scan em and put them up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 10-11-2011 at 10:49 AM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

And you just sound like a kill joy. The point is typically after you hit a deer or a deer hits you the deer dies or at least there's some trace of the deer right? The reason my friend swears it was a ghost deer is because he claims to have seen the head go under the tire but after the accident when we got out of the car there was no trace of the deer. No dents on my car where he struck the side of it, no dead deer, nothing. It's all well and good if you don't believe in this type of stuff, but don't come in to make a comment like that. The OP is asking for our experiences.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 10-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #4
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
And you just sound like a kill joy. The point is typically after you hit a deer or a deer hits you the deer dies or at least there's some trace of the deer right? The reason my friend swears it was a ghost deer is because he claims to have seen the head go under the tire but after the accident when we got out of the car there was no trace of the deer. No dents on my car where he struck the side of it, no dead deer, nothing. It's all well and good if you don't believe in this type of stuff, but don't come in to make a comment like that. The OP is asking for our experiences.
I actually think deers are pretty strong animals and can take hits very well. My sister has hit 3 deer so far, in which all of them got up and walked away, and these were all dead on hits at 50 mph. It's possibile that the deer may die of some sort of injury, possibly internal bleeding or something, once the deer goes back into the woods. But as far as hitting the deer, and it laying dead on the street, side of the road, hasn't happened in my sisters experience.

EDIT*: Also I guess we would have to take into account what type of vehicle hit the deer. My sister was driving an accord, so it wasn't a big car at all, but none the less, she was driving 50 mph.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #5
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

I'll also reiterate that there was no sign of the deer where it hit my car. No dents etc. Like I said it was my friend that claimed it were a ghost deer and I just happened to notice the legend now.

Edit: And why does everyone assume I'm angry all the time -_-
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I'll also reiterate that there was no sign of the deer where it hit my car. No dents etc. Like I said it was my friend that claimed it were a ghost deer and I just happened to notice the legend now.
I know, I was just referring to on what you said that usually deers die when they get hit haha.

EDIT*: People probably think you're angry because of the comments you made. "And you just sound like a kill joy." "Don't come in to make a comment like that." Seems sort of demanding, eh? lol idk.

Last edited by Superfreak04; 10-11-2011 at 11:45 AM..
Superfreak04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #7
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfreak04 View Post
I know, I was just referring to on what you said that usually deers die when they get hit haha.

EDIT*: People probably think you're angry because of the comments you made. "And you just sound like a kill joy." "Don't come in to make a comment like that." Seems sort of demanding, eh? lol idk.

Around here majority of the time you see dead deer on the side of the road. They don't usually survive the hit. But hence why I said usually because obviously it's not always the case. I was saying kill joy in the sense that he basically was saying the legend is pointless because it sounds like a regular deer. Hence killing the fun of the legend. And I mention making comments like that because we all know there are people on the site that just like to be not so nice to other people. It usually starts off with comments like that. Believe me when I'm angry I'm like Frankie and you'd see nothing but ****'s everywhere.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #8
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

'Burnt out' street lights? Really?

Granted, I don't know how things work in the city you live in, but street lights go off and on all the time in the city I live in. One of them outside my bedroom window when I was growing up would turn off and on and wake me up all the time because I didn't like to have the curtains drawn. I don't know why they do it, if it's specifically the city doing it to save money, or if the bulbs are for some reason often loosely attached in their sockets (if street lamps have 'sockets') due to some design flaw, but I AM certain that many turn off and on on a regular basis.

That said, I do have my own stories. Babysitting one night, I fell asleep on the couch while watching some stupid show about ghosts, and shortly afterwards, the light started turning on and off. I hate to admit that I did get a little freaked out for a bit, but once I turned off the light completely, (it was one of the ones that has a dimmer knob), it stopped doing it. I do not believe that anything supernatural happened then though.

I also believed that I was filled with the holy spirit or something alike when I was like, 6. One of the coolest experiences I've ever had in my life; I was playing make believe or something, and out of nowhere I got this weird high. I was moved to my knees in prayer, begged God for forgiveness for all my sins, felt even more touched by God then, and I then walked upstairs and apologized to my sister for being mean to her, and then felt happy and embarassed about saying that to her. I don't believe in God now, but I still wonder what I would have thought of that feeling had I not been raised religiously. I think I still would have gotten that feeling regardless of any religion I would be taught, but I wonder how I would have interpreted it had the idea of God not been taught to me. It also happened so long ago that I'm probably not even remembering it right anymore.
Cavernio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #9
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Around here majority of the time you see dead deer on the side of the road. They don't usually survive the hit. But hence why I said usually because obviously it's not always the case. I was saying kill joy in the sense that he basically was saying the legend is pointless because it sounds like a regular deer. Hence killing the fun of the legend. And I mention making comments like that because we all know there are people on the site that just like to be not so nice to other people. It usually starts off with comments like that. Believe me when I'm angry I'm like Frankie and you'd see nothing but ****'s everywhere.
Yeah I hear you, I can recall the arguments you + AJ VS. Krunky + Sara = **** everywhere, lol.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

i dont know about any other area but im sure the only time that lights turn off and on is at sunrise and sunset
Old 10-11-2011, 12:05 PM   #11
Emo_Saur_
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Emo_Saur_

I'm not a believer, but one thing did happen to me. I was sitting downstairs watching some TV while everyone went to church. There was something running upstairs, no animals, no one in the house. Don't know what it was, but I never thought of it as a ghost.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #12
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

My sister lived in a haunted apartment and weird shit happened all the time. Strange shadows of people that weren't there, pop cans sliding across the table, ashtrays flying across the room etc. My grandma got a call at like 4 AM once from my dead great grandma's phone (showed up on caller-ID). Nothing of this nature has really happened to me personally, but I know people :<.

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #13
devonin
Very Grave Indeed

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Anecdotes!
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #14
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou

Not personally but my mom and dad have had supernatural experiences. Esp my mom, since her grandma died in the house she grew up in. And her grandma hated my grandma. Sooo plenty of poltergeist activity, lols.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:44 PM   #15
00Razor00
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 00Razor00 Send a message via Skype™ to 00Razor00

Quote:
I live right by Shades of Death Road lol. As a teen I was on that road almost nightly. I have way too many stories from that road lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_Of_Death_Road
That was a really interesting read, lol.
00Razor00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #16
BethanyBangs
~
FFR Veteran

I've seen shadows and figures. Weird noises, being touched by things. ;____;
Old 10-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #17
hXcalltheway
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to hXcalltheway Send a message via Yahoo to hXcalltheway

There's this bridge just a few miles down the road that back in my teen years I've heard that if you sat on the bridge for a few minutes your car would shut off on it's own. So my friends and I got all blazed up one day and decided to check it out and it actually happened. I won't say it was supernatural but maybe somewhere along those lines. I've experienced a lot of other crazy shit too but that's just too out of my league to recognize it as a supernatural beings doing.
hXcalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:23 PM   #18
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Zekramcross

I had once and it was at a friend's house. I was with my usually group of friends during summer break and we all decided to go to one of their houses. So we went and at this point it was dark since it was 9PM and the moon was out. When we got to his door, the door was hinging back and forth, but there was no wind to cause it and everyone in his house left about an hour ago. We just stood back as we watch it hinge back and forth. My friend decided to stop it and we went inside. After playing Call of duty for a while we heard like a moaning sound upstairs and we know there is nobody up there. He went up and checked it out and there was nobody up there.

I believe it was a spirit of someone, but I can't be confident for sure though.

Zekramcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #19
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner

I've had sleep paralysis, luckily I was able to know it was sleep paralysis and not a real alien abduction!

But yeah I've had a couple of creepy encounters, not sure where I stand on it to be honest. I'm open to hearing experiences.

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:08 PM   #20
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

I once shat out a 6 foot turd

is that supernatural
A2P is offline   Reply With Quote