Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 06:58 PM   #661
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

I would further venture that 2 of these 3 active wolves have front-loaded activity - that is, they came in strong, and eased back as the phase continued.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 05-12-2017, 06:59 PM   #662
Tokzic
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
The only scenario where I will consider this is if we vote you, you get lynched and flip wolf.
is this a meme or should i respond seriously :thinking:

Old 05-12-2017, 07:00 PM   #663
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Nah, the meme is that I'm going to afk and miss this EoD, but maybe not because I may manage to come back in time.

-shrugs-
Old 05-12-2017, 07:02 PM   #664
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

HI CEL! Welcome to the game

I like Tokzic the more he posts. I'm not quite sure how to take this Freezin/Backpack interaction, I still think its possible that Freezin is open wolfing. Why did you ignore my beautiful post about you Freezy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 05-12-2017, 07:04 PM   #665
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I feel like we're still missing half of the playerbase but hot damn some people made a return and that's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Last turbo would have been more like this if the fuckin servers didn't keep going down when I wanted to post. Still clenched the win though on the coinflip gambit. Lul
That shit was amazing and I thank you kindly for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Admitting what you're doing here Freezin....? :thinking:

I found your spurt of morning postings to be a bit odd. You were mostly just talking to yourself and making a lot of content to read without generating any interactions. Seems like you might have been going for your "volume tell" in an easy way that doesn't involve potentially slipping since you are just talking to yourself.

And now you've voted for multiple inactives, and you don't really seem to care which one of us dies. Fishing to see which vote might stick so you can get a mislynch? :thinking:

Don't you think it would be easier to read me if I contributed a bit more??? That's all I was saying to the other players. I haven't had time to be pouring over the thread constantly, so rather than having pages full of small posts with random content from you who has already posted a lot I would like to see more from the other players. I don't really care if it's hypocritical

Freezin, stap. click the link this was in reference to his open woofing which he has been doing in previous games and probably also in this game
I am 100% sure Raeko only goes after people who call her/inactives out. This is a few too many games of it happening to not be an intentional thing she does.

Also I laughed at the bolded. Yeah we do. Why we want you to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
In response to people disliking me calling DBP probably town for having similar reads to me (which I still haven't gone back and fact checked btw)
Why haven't you?
You are seemingly giving someone a pass off something that not only doesn't warrant a pass from my point of view but not even checking on it to see if it's true?

Come on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post

pocket attempt
Noted this for when you say this to someone else in a little bit for mAxImUM IRonY

Quote:
MML If you post a full on reads list in a game like this THIS early, you are probably a wolf.
I've defended why I made this list so many times already I'm sick of it. I've always tried to leave a reads list day one/whenever I know I have to dip for long periods of time.

Quote:
Okay if you actually are going to be bitching about this please don't play twg ever. I can't stand people who replace out because they can't read other people the way they want them to be read. Grow up.
You can bitch when I actually replace out, which will be never. Until then piss off. I can promise you've replaced well much more times then I ever have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
what's funny though is i tried picking out posts where he's supposedly trying to achieve win con in that game and it ended up not mattering, even though i was pretty sure one of his conditions was to make sure his character guesses were alive, so lol
Well.....you can ask SunFan to explain how I actually did it. I'm sure he'd love retelling that story.

Quote:
I am hard claiming wolf.
In context, this is the greatest post in the game lol
Actually, I don't see Raeko as the type of person to make this as wolf, sort of like WnB making a similar joke in our last game (Classics?). I'm good with taking Raeko off the table for today.

She should start hunting wolves and stop just responding to people who threaten her, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post

this is a mystery game, and it is a very real possibility there's a bunch of blue in that utr pool

lynching in inactives sounds like an awful idea to me right now
This is actually a good point. We've hit the seer going for inactives before and that's a real threat.
It's not a bad strat for d2 or d3 though.

Quote:
Is it weird I straight up want to keep you alive now just because of that gif
Post darkness = I won't lynch you this phase*

*kinda joking kinda not lololol.
Oh that white text. Carry on.

Quote:
Dude I'm running on 3 hours of sleep and that ducking broke my mind reading that

Your a good player when you try, and I enjoy playing with you.
Pocket much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup

Fuck me I'm dumb
This is getting added to the sig

Actually, I believe this is a town tell. I won't vote Roundbox this phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
freezin
So while I do actually disagree with the vote, my big problem is that you voted and left and didn't add anything until you got called out.

Shit's fishy yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
It's a common thing to think I'm a girl, something about a username ending in -a I suppose, and soft C's.
A soft C?
FUCK

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-12-2017, 07:07 PM   #666
Tokzic
FFR Player

Quote:
I like Tokzic the more he posts.
all my recent posts were high posts lmao YOU WOULD

Old 05-12-2017, 07:07 PM   #667
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
This is kind of annoying me.
Does it got anything to do with the fact that "this is a good wolf strat" and "I don't care right now" is a horribly passive strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
soundwave hasn't posted since his last response to me, when i had called out his unwillingness to give a substantive take on haku/blind interactions
You're triggering me a little bit, which is unfortunate since it's so well-founded, but you've called me out on avoiding two posts so far, neither of which I've avoided in any way. I have a life.

I don't particularly think the interaction is strong evidence of anything presently, it just feels like there's motivation somewhere and even if it's T/T it definitely doesn't read like organic VT/VT duking it out. I'm leaning more T/T right now just because I feel like W/T or W/W would be more obvious, but this is a mystery game, and a larger pool of potential motivators have to be considered.

Quote:
<megu d-d-duel gif>
If you told me this exists, I would believe you.

If you told me it is strong for indicating the number of wolves in a twg game, I'd agree.

If you actually used it, I'd still wonder how the fuck you were aware of such a contextually relevant gif.

Quote:
Post darkness = I won't lynch you this phase
i am okay with this plox

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Cold Kitten has been replaced by Celirra effective immediately
Celery! ^_^
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 05-12-2017, 07:09 PM   #668
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
all my recent posts were high posts lmao YOU WOULD
You know what I like

I may or may not make some myself in a moment

Quote:
Old 05-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #669
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Initial notes, typing as I go as if I'm a scribe or a rubbish movie reviewer who doesn't care about the story as a whole

-Blindreper being testy early on is interesting, but I don't think his interactions with anyone there mean too much. This includes MML being antagonistic, I think it's just a trait of his in twg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
please revive me if I die, my power is cool.
This is an interesting post I think. I feel a bit safe about blindreper in general, a bit with thanks to this and a bit with thanks to the rest.

-Tiloco playing off not knowing much about FFR TWG and such in general; I can't confirm nor deny his stature, but if he's bluffing about not knowing much I'm getting a bit of a wolflean I think. That said, I don't think it's enough to say for sure even if he is bluffing. It's more of a it being the first thing that I noticed as a consistent amongst people that could raise an eyebrow.

-I'm surprised it took 121 posts for Haku to post something, but I guess it explains why so little happened

-On the topic of InD early on:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Indheart and MML are the epitome of white noise right now. 20+ posts on each and no value or read on either.
I think it's a good description of InD, but also take note of how focused he was on Xiz, which is a bit odd given most of his early posting was agreeing with him.

-I don't think the big read list of MML's is a bad indication of anything, and I think there were more wolfy things he did before that anyways, but nothing even worth quoting. More gut than anything but I think that's more a case of his style. I think I'm looking at MML the same way I'd look at Xel, except a bit less jaded and a bit more tense

-Soundwave is fun as always, same to DBP; aka it's hard for me to read either of them for now

-See back to my mention of InD a few hyphens ago:
Quote:
id kill blind solely on the whole buddybuddy thing he did with me
interesting how xiz kind of ignored all that, but maybe I'm just noting things I probably shouldn't care about.

-Lightnight,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post
I second edubardus.
was a weird first post, but I don't think it means much, I'm more just calling it out as weird and an attempt to not be forgotten or something.
Or maybe you're just shy and didn't know how to come in, I wasn't really monitoring browsing activity at all, so who knows.

-Why is Haku caring so much about Lore, I recognize that Haku is passionate about anything there is to be passionate about, but... well hey, on second thought, have fun. I just don't know anything about plot or lore or whatever. I don't even know fully what tv show this is based off of
oh nvm it's fire emblem, that's a game I think. Point stands!

-Raeko ;__;
Quote:
Roundbox I would super appreciate it if you'd do more than just pop in with one liners (not trying to rush you just saying)
You're... you're doing pretty much the same.
But I also think that's just how you are

-I'm skipping anything relating to the last fire emblem game or whatever it is Haku/Raeko think is important, because I don't care about the last game and I think I'd be the last person who should analyze it anyways

-DarkManti voting Haku so early off of little more than a glorified hunch is a bit of a frown in my books, I just don't think there's enough to firmly single Haku out for it. This is more just me making note of it so I can see how it goes in the future.

THIS IS ONLY UP TO THE END OF PAGE 14, I HAVEN'T EVEN FLIPPED TO PAGE 15 YET, SO NO SPOILERS I WANT TO SEE WHICH OF THE CHARACTERS FALLS IN LOVE WITHOUT SOMEONE RUINING THE MYSTERY
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-12-2017, 07:11 PM   #670
Celirra
FFR Player

Also I think I'm mathematically challenged right now

Can someone confirm if EoD for this phase is in 4 hours 49 mins, or if it's in 28 hours 49 mins?
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #671
Celirra
FFR Player

actually the big read list thing was me just remembering seeing a hubbub about it and wanted to mention it there, so that might be just a tad bit out of order, ha ha haha ha
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #672
Tokzic
FFR Player

me consuming fresh celery content

Old 05-12-2017, 07:13 PM   #673
Soundwave-
FFR Veteran

Judging by happens and also (supposedly) being legendary at math, it is ~5 hours.

Also I think you're fun too Celery.
Quote:
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 05-12-2017, 07:14 PM   #674
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Tokzic plz Im never going to vote you at this rate just to keep up the lolz

Quote:
Old 05-12-2017, 07:14 PM   #675
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Ok so

Unvote

I won't vote for Roundbox because of good post+town slip

I won't vote for Freezin because of how gung-ho he is on d0. This is very similar to how he played our first game together where he got aggressive with Gradiant and mislynched for it.

I won't vote Haku because I probably just hate how Haku approaches the game and in all honestly my first read of him being town is probably correct. Reading Haku within the first 10 pages is pretty easy most of the time and Im probably over thinking it. I'll reevaluate him tomorrow.

I do not like DPB's vote on Freezin. I almost want to give him a pass because coming back a third time on d0 is pretty town-DPB but the way he just wants to jump on people is concerning. Welp, I guess that makes me a little black pot to say but still it reads wrong to me. Probably wouldn't vote him unless he drops completely or does something weird.

I can't defend Soundwave but I think people are giving him too much shit. He's lurking now so maybe hell post and I'll have a better opinion of him.

Have yet to see Xel come back, still didn't like his content.

Still think Xiz is not playing his usual game.

I feel that Blind is embracing the whitest of noise

Still disagree with Tiloco, I almost feel like he isn't trying hard enough.

.....that's all for now.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-12-2017, 07:14 PM   #676
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

Quote:
I would further venture that 2 of these 3 active wolves have front-loaded activity - that is, they came in strong, and eased back as the phase continued.
this is completely fucking arbitrary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 05-12-2017, 07:15 PM   #677
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

For Mellon:
me and Tokzic on Haku:

Quote:
I guess I'll expand a bit.

I'm worried you may be trying to generate an early town persona with your effort posting and are currently laying the groundwork to UTR with that town persona intact. Its a good long term wolf play, and I want to keep tabs on it.
Quote:
this is an interesting push, i'm a Haku Townreader at the moment but i can maybe see this

if he were to drop off i'd start to wonder but as long as he keeps up this content flow i'll keep drinking it up
Tokzic disagrees, but says he could see this if Haku dropped off of his posting volume. Which was in line with my thought process at the time.

On Soundwave:

Quote:
Is this an attempt to get me off of voting you before you fall apart again?????

Okay, I'll bite for now.

soundwave's entrance post bugged me when I was reading through the thread. My notes say (s)he obviously isn't doing detective work as sumfan posted in post 133 about flashflash's reason for removal, and soundwave guesses about role pm shenanigans in post 188.

Shouldn't have to guess when a solid FACT is in the thread.
Quote:
Honestly soundwave' post feels like a wolf trying to dismiss being spotted, while giving out free town points in the process.
Quote:
i can see where you're coming from with this, i have been scumleaning soundwave this game

but i have severe ptsd from wrongly tunneling him last game and losing over it so i've been just assuming i'm awful at reading him

hmmm~
Another instance of Tokzic tailing the Soundwave idea, noting he might be on board with a lynch. Maybe not a mindmeld here, but a similar thought process development here which i'm not sure is organic on tokzic's side.

On InDheart, in reference to his view of how to read the soundwave post that irked me:

Quote:
If I read that post with this mindset, I could see that as an additional possibility.

I like InDHeart right now
Quote:
feeling heavy internal conflict about indheart because his content feels very towny but my gut thinks something tastes off from his usual towngame and i can't put my finger on what it is
Agrees with me again, but adds a qualifier to the end to keep the idea looking unique to him.

I need to look into Tokzic's other pushes because i can't tell if these three items are us both having similar thoughts, or if this is him shadowing me to opportunistically start a wagon if it developed right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:16 PM   #678
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
is this sick emotional slank :thinking:
sorry I thought twg was group therapy

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-12-2017, 07:20 PM   #679
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Ok so

Unvote

I won't vote for Roundbox because of good post+town slip

I won't vote for Freezin because of how gung-ho he is on d0. This is very similar to how he played our first game together where he got aggressive with Gradiant and mislynched for it.

I won't vote Haku because I probably just hate how Haku approaches the game and in all honestly my first read of him being town is probably correct. Reading Haku within the first 10 pages is pretty easy most of the time and Im probably over thinking it. I'll reevaluate him tomorrow.

I do not like DPB's vote on Freezin. I almost want to give him a pass because coming back a third time on d0 is pretty town-DPB but the way he just wants to jump on people is concerning. Welp, I guess that makes me a little black pot to say but still it reads wrong to me. Probably wouldn't vote him unless he drops completely or does something weird.

I can't defend Soundwave but I think people are giving him too much shit. He's lurking now so maybe hell post and I'll have a better opinion of him.

Have yet to see Xel come back, still didn't like his content.

Still think Xiz is not playing his usual game.

I feel that Blind is embracing the whitest of noise

Still disagree with Tiloco, I almost feel like he isn't trying hard enough.

.....that's all for now.
who would you vote then mml

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-12-2017, 07:21 PM   #680
Soundwave-
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Another instance of Tokzic tailing the Soundwave idea, noting he might be on board with a lynch. Maybe not a mindmeld here, but a similar thought process development here which i'm not sure is organic on tokzic's side.
I could see this being organic, and actually I'd like to think it is. Tokzic significantly misinterpreted my play in the last game (I think that's fair to say), and the more neutral stance seems like a rational and organic response.
Quote:
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Closed Thread