Old 10-28-2010, 08:13 PM   #2401
Necamus
FFR Player

Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
Statistically, the fastest way to "beat the game" (to get every single class to level 80, or now 85) is to level one of each character all at the same time and level each character a little bit each day. I know someone who has been playing for I think 6 years (not sure of the exact amount) and he only has 3 80's because he levels one character up at a time.
This is so painfully wrong it's not even funny.

That has nothing to do with statistics, so stop trying to sound smart.

Your proposed leveling routine would only make sense if you were trying to only use a character while it had rested exp, which would result in like 20 minutes of play time a day, tops. And you'd waste more time traveling back and forth between inns than you'd save by only using rested characters. The fastest way to get all classes to 80 would likely be to determine the fastest leveling class, preferably a class capable of tanking and/or healing, get it to 80, then use the LFD system to get enough emblems to purchase BoA gear for your characters (chest and shoulders) for the 20% exp gain. Then go crazy leveling in whatever order you wish, although you could level them all at once and switch off as to use as much rested exp as possible. But by switching off, I mean play your warrior one day, then your warlock the next, then your rogue, etc, til you're back to the warrior. Rinse and repeat.

And oh my god you must be retarded for that last comment. Six years of play time and 3 level 80s does not mean he levels characters slowly/poorly. Let's say he gets one character to the level cap, then spends 3 years playing ONLY that character. So in 3 years of playing, he's hit the level cap once. Does this mean he sucks at leveling? No, it means he didn't bother to level other classes. Saying some guy has been playing for x amount of time and has y level capped characters says NOTHING about leveling speed.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:31 PM   #2402
fido123
FFR Player

Plus honestly I don't understand how people play WoW to level. Leveling is boring as ****.
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:07 PM   #2403
RARAWR
RAWR
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
Plus honestly I don't understand how people play WoW to level. Leveling is boring as ****.
Some people enjoy it. I personally find it unbelievably boring and i Only level a character to raid. I have 2 80s and been playing for 4 years and my second one isn't a even a year old yet.
RARAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #2404
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL

Yeah. In terms of leveling, focusing on one character at a time is much more efficient.

It's ALSO much more entertaining. Because, as everyone should know. The higher level you get the more spells you get and the more your class slowly becomes what it's supposed to be.

It's different now because of the patch, but some classes were ungodly boring at lower levels. Take druids or shamans. The specs didn't even really matter until you reached at least 30.

And another thing. -- Focusing on at least one character at a time helps you LEARN how to play that character better. The more time spent leveling and eventually raiding and pvp'ing, the more you learn about it. I find that most people who just spend all their time leveling lowbies and never hitting the cap, are inexperienced and, well, pretty ignorant to most of the game. (No offense)

Needless to say, not only is it more efficient to level one character at a time, it's more entertaining, and better for you as a player overall. You should at least get ONE toon to the cap before you start leveling other characters. It's helpful. Especially when you have a main character to help fund your alts. It gives you more resources for your alts (Gold, bags, heirlooms, etc...) and when you hit cap you learn a little bit about how each class is going to be at said cap and you can, with a more informed outlook, make a decision to level your next class based on what you've learned.

I myself have 4 80s (right now, not including 2 capped death knights that I geared out and deleted)
Spieluhr - Undead - Priest - Holy PvE / Shadow PvP
Zerstörung - Undead - Warlock - Destru PvP / Affliction PvP
Urform - Undead - Death Knight - Blood tank PvE / Unholy PvP
Verrat - Human - Rogue - Sub PvP / Mut PvE

and my alts include
Dokudenpa - Troll - Hunter - 28
Polyamorous - Night Elf - Druid - 42
Speil - Undead - Death Knight - 65 (Yes, another one, lol)
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ

Last edited by D!LL; 10-29-2010 at 12:06 PM..
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:21 PM   #2405
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necamus View Post
This is so painfully wrong it's not even funny.

That has nothing to do with statistics, so stop trying to sound smart.

Your proposed leveling routine would only make sense if you were trying to only use a character while it had rested exp, which would result in like 20 minutes of play time a day, tops. And you'd waste more time traveling back and forth between inns than you'd save by only using rested characters. The fastest way to get all classes to 80 would likely be to determine the fastest leveling class, preferably a class capable of tanking and/or healing, get it to 80, then use the LFD system to get enough emblems to purchase BoA gear for your characters (chest and shoulders) for the 20% exp gain. Then go crazy leveling in whatever order you wish, although you could level them all at once and switch off as to use as much rested exp as possible. But by switching off, I mean play your warrior one day, then your warlock the next, then your rogue, etc, til you're back to the warrior. Rinse and repeat.

And oh my god you must be retarded for that last comment. Six years of play time and 3 level 80s does not mean he levels characters slowly/poorly. Let's say he gets one character to the level cap, then spends 3 years playing ONLY that character. So in 3 years of playing, he's hit the level cap once. Does this mean he sucks at leveling? No, it means he didn't bother to level other classes. Saying some guy has been playing for x amount of time and has y level capped characters says NOTHING about leveling speed.
Wow, anger much? That was more than unnecessary. I heard that statistic from someone else and also I've only been playing for 2-3 months, of course I'm not going to know everything. And I'm retarded for saying something that's real life? Seriously who the hell **** in your cereal this morning? I never said he was bad at leveling, I was just saying something that has truthfully happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!LL View Post
Dokudenpa - Troll - Hunter - 28
You play FFR too much XD rofl name.
Garden Party - Dance, level 38

Last edited by ichliebekase; 10-29-2010 at 12:26 PM..
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:34 PM   #2406
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
DP

Take a look at D!lls post, at least he had a respectful manner persay in saying his opinion. That is how you approach a debate.
LOL. Ironic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Neca**** .... so I see you have a problem with debating a subject? Instead you call someone retarded. Well your probably one of those wow players who really has no respect for anyone. if you have a problem approach it in a kind manner and you'll get results much faster. Calling somebody retarded online for something they have heard makes YOU look like the ****ing moron. I have an 80. I have found using the rest time to be much faster. Leveling them up together is actually the fastest way. You can say its nto true but I know a LOT of people that have over 15 80s that did it THAT WAY. Before you start bitching and moaning about how someones opinion based off of statistics is wrong, check your panty hose for a leak and make sure your pussy isn't in an uproar. Calm down ******, its just a game.
You're the biggest hypocrite in the world.

Quote:

You play FFR too much XD rofl name.
and lol!

My priest, "Spieluhr" used to be named "Infernoplex".

And my alt guild's name is "DESTINATION HELIOS" lol
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ
Old 10-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #2407
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!LL View Post
and lol!

My priest, "Spieluhr" used to be named "Infernoplex".

And my alt guild's name is "DESTINATION HELIOS" lol
ROFL now I want to be in that guild XD I think I'll make a guild named RATO XD
Old 10-29-2010, 02:34 PM   #2408
D!LL
FFR Player

Speaking of funny guild names. -- People should post the funny guild names on their server. Or that they've seen/thought of

Funny Guilds I knew of/know of
<Fat Kids Lag IRL>
<Thanks I Work Out>
<We're Better At Halo>
<Probably Drunk>
<Crits Or GTFO> (An alt guild of mine)
<Drugs> (An alt guild my friend just recently made on our server)
<PvP Trainer>
<Uncle Predator>

- - - - - - - - - -
Awesome Guild Names
<Death and Taxes>
<Vindictive> (My current guild)
<Focus> (Prev guild)
<Fused>
<Contribute>
<Soldiers Of Light> (Current alliance guild)
<No Contest>

- - - - - - - - - -
Awesome/Funny Arena Team Names
"Two cows and a dead guy"
"Fat girls can't LoS"
"Inferno's Naughty Fingers"
"Haiti Got Globaled IRL"
"Coordinated Burst Sup"
Old 10-29-2010, 02:56 PM   #2409
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

A guild I know of, and a very good one for awesome 80's: <PMS Clan>. Don't ask me how >.>

Another: <umadumadumadumadumadumadumadumadumadumad> (Yes, umad x10)

Another: <We faild on Hogger>

Some good names: <Fatal Desecration> (an alt guild)

Will come up with more.

Last edited by ichliebekase; 10-29-2010 at 03:01 PM..
Old 10-29-2010, 03:01 PM   #2410
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
A guild I know of, and a very good one for awesome 80's: <PMS Clan>. Don't ask me how >.>

Another: <umadumadumadumadumadumadumadumadumadumad> (Yes, umad x10)

Another: <We faild on Hogger>

That maxes the character limit so technically that guild can't exist.

and another
<Ten Inch Horde On> (Which was flagged and later changed to) <Blizz Nerfed Our Guild>
Old 10-29-2010, 03:05 PM   #2411
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

HOLY ROFL! That's friggin hysterical.

But for the PMS Clan, you'd be surprised how many guys are in that guild. I know of a few people that just changed guilds to that one and they're like "oh people are so nice". Doesn't make sense >.>
Old 10-29-2010, 04:30 PM   #2412
Bill Kaulitz
FFR Player

lol the only Guild I laughed at was "Hanging with my Gnomies" and "Dude where's my Guild?"

♪ ♥ ♥ ♪

Bill Kaulitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:04 PM   #2413
fido123
FFR Player

Naga Stole My Bike
I Crit My Pants
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #2414
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
Naga Stole My Bike
Can't believe I forgot that one.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #2415
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Kaulitz View Post
"Hanging with my Gnomies"
This one I lol'd at XD very nice one.