Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 03-15-2017, 02:42 AM   #2302
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
charu
see prev posts
if i forgot something in them i'll see it sometime tomorrow
nothing you posted today references any reasoning behind this vote

all im seeing is you snapping at anything that moves

just sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i usually think charu deals with people casing him differently than this (and yeah i'm also talking about him in the third person)

like except when he's making his giant page by page summaries, i'm pretty sure he would want to at least try to interact with haku about this

this is also one of his first posts after returning to the thread after 12 hours gone

only thing i can venture is haku wasn't in the thread at the time (don't see him posting around then), but doesn't change that you can just drop him an "@haku"
here it is, the only post mentioning charu in all of its glory (?)

the stuff you posted @ shado and sunfan make this post look positively harmless

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 02:47 AM   #2303
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I think inDheart needs time to catch up with the state of the game even if he caught up with the thread.

I'd like to see more posts by him before EoD.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:53 AM   #2304
Hakulyte
the Haku

@InDheart

Thoughts on;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I activated level 2 again because you guys lynched our Chaos Squid and made our Chaos Knight hard claim D0 and that's unacceptable. rip Chaos fam.

Justice shall be served.

As the Chaos Keeper, I will do everything in my power to remind you citizens that you're in a Chaos City and that we don't tolerate half-hearted Chaostery. We only serve rightful and authentic Chaotic values.

I'm currently wolf locked on Sunfan/Litodude/Charu as the entire wolf team.

Break my world or join it because for me this game is over and if you disagree it's because you know something that I don't know and I want to know that.

Sunfan is a Noncommittal Mediator who spent the entire phase on the defensive while also accusing FreezinIce and discrediting the wagon on himself. He's in the hot seat and many players have suspicions about him. I think it should be more clear now that the inactives are mostly out of the game that he's indeed the real thing.

Litodude is a PR Hunter who just hits the jackpot with his inactive hunt. He should have been shot down immediately the moment he posted that FreezinIce could be PR. That's how bad it is. He also never intended to stay on Sunfan D0. I believe he's abusing his known card flips for his call on me/FreezinIce being town and he probably doesn't want to deal with us. It's not detrimental to him winning as wolf because he can depend on Sunfan for getting FreezinIce/Haku lynched because guess what- We're Sunfan's top scums. I also tested the grounds on him by saying there was a contradiction where there was none and he bited way too hard for something silly. Talking about the setup also falls under PR hunting as well. It should have been suspicious, but #3 was here to cover the weakness. Charu was here so saves the day.

Charu is currently a Village Disrupter who spent his entire game discrediting me/FreezinIce and backing up Sunfan/Litodude instead of looking up at other players. More info about his game into my roundbox read.

I iso'd inDheart and his posts may not be game changing, but I see the towny intentions as to him wondering what the hell is even going on with all the interactions during the course of D0. He feels genuine enough to me to not consider him.

roundbox doesn't seems to like Charu, but he seems to see something town in Sunfan that I don't see. I don't think I'm wrong. I called out D0 he was wolf in the previous game and he was. It's the same patterns here. Iso him and ask yourself "does Sunfan really cares about solving this game?". Put yourself in his shoes. You will only find filler and "good looking things that is actually NAI at best. His game solving headspace is still not here. He's getting credibility because Charu is backing him up and because you guys are not used to see weaker players actually call him out. This is prejudice tier. Discard the posting quality for a moment and look at the big picture with a cold hard look.

choof/YoshL around this point are null, but they're not worth investigation unless my above world is broken and I believe their reads are coming from a more townier than wolfy place.

I could see genuine disturbance early game (YoshL wants me to die, choof says that my posts smell etc.) coming from them as they read the thread and it is very clear to me that they don't like how this game is happening. They seems to have adapted regardless and I'm proud of them because getting out of my tunnel is not always an easy task.

FreezinIce is highly likely to be town because of his backup post. I mindmeld with him for most of the game when it comes to hunting wolves. He's unfiltered and I believe if he was wolf, he wouldn't be this annoying. He would eventually fall apart. He's just posting what he thinks freely and that should be your cue that he also has nothing to hide.

I tend to believe that Raeko is town because Sunfan said she was town. (wolves tend to town read other towns if they're about to flip so people become suspicious of them and leave traps for the towns.)
I also appreciate her vote on Sunfan. I hope we can get over this world disorder already.

If you want to further dig into this, revisit the voting patterns in EoD and reread the thread with this in mind. Hopefully things will feel more clear.

I can also dig quotes and give my stance about the previous EoD, but I believe I should let the others make their own opinion about it.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:56 AM   #2305
Hakulyte
the Haku

Holy shit roundbox online.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:35 AM   #2306
Hakulyte
the Haku

#rip interactions
Old 03-15-2017, 03:49 AM   #2307
FreezinIce
FFR Player

its 2am though.

p sure most normal people dont stay up this late during the week

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 03:51 AM   #2308
Hakulyte
the Haku

I don't get how inDheart can dislike me and Charu at same time.

It's not like this game had a third faction.

That is what is making me confused about him right now.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:58 AM   #2309
FreezinIce
FFR Player

i understand his progression on you. I dont see charu at all. hopefully he addresses that instead of ignoring my posts like hes been doing

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:00 AM   #2310
Hakulyte
the Haku

I can't see his Charu push being successful and actually, I can only see him getting insta'd here. That's super weird if you're trying to win this game.

If he's a wolf, he's pmuch committing suicide right now.

That makes me go ???

tl;dr: I want to see more from him.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:20 AM   #2311
Hakulyte
the Haku

Do you think you would view this game differently if you knew I was 100% lock clear town and that pmuch everything I did were derps ?
Old 03-15-2017, 05:32 AM   #2312
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Do you think you would view this game differently if you knew I was 100% lock clear town and that pmuch everything I did were derps ?
as of right now in my mind your closer to that point than you think

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 06:04 AM   #2313
Hakulyte
the Haku

I just feel like I'm getting "intentionally shit on" by 3 wolves all day and I have hardly any reasons that there's anything different than that.

I'm not saying that my Sunfan/Litodude/Charu is 3/3, but I'd be shocked if they're all town.

Basically, they need to get rid of me because they can't control the game in peace with me messing around.

I'm probably not a big concern from a voting perspective, but I can see inDheart coming from a towny place.

I also believe roundbox had something against Charu and Raeko seems to see something on Sunfan as well.

That leaves YoshL which is just a mystery to me.

I have a feeling that my initial thoughts could be the real deal.

I've seen you being against Sunfan D0, but you eventually backed off. What made you reach that point?
Old 03-15-2017, 07:12 AM   #2314
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
I just feel like I'm getting "intentionally shit on" by 3 wolves all day and I have hardly any reasons that there's anything different than that.

I'm not saying that my Sunfan/Litodude/Charu is 3/3, but I'd be shocked if they're all town.

Basically, they need to get rid of me because they can't control the game in peace with me messing around.

I'm probably not a big concern from a voting perspective, but I can see inDheart coming from a towny place.

I also believe roundbox had something against Charu and Raeko seems to see something on Sunfan as well.

That leaves YoshL which is just a mystery to me.

I have a feeling that my initial thoughts could be the real deal.

I've seen you being against Sunfan D0, but you eventually backed off. What made you reach that point?
2 reasons: he wasnt going to die once people started voting me over him so i wanted to push other scumleans instead of pursuing something that wasnt going to happen

i saw vestiges of last game in the situation, the possibility of us just being 2 towns was eating at me (plus people like roundbox and shado kept pushing that narrative and it started to rub off on me after a while). i think he looked really scummy for tunneling me all d0 but i said i would reset and his play today has been markedly improved.

k time to sleep be back later

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 07:15 AM   #2315
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
2 reasons: he wasnt going to die once people started voting me over him so i wanted to push other scumleans instead of pursuing something that wasnt going to happen

i saw vestiges of last game in the situation, the possibility of us just being 2 towns was eating at me (plus people like roundbox and shado kept pushing that narrative and it started to rub off on me after a while). i think he looked really scummy for tunneling me all d0 but i said i would reset and his play today has been markedly improved.

k time to sleep be back later
I spent a huge chunk of this phase being alone with Sunfan/Litodude/Charu. It's no surprise to me that he looks better at this point, but I think it's only because no one else was here to post. I still believe he's in his scum range. His best post imo is the reads he gave recently.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:17 AM   #2316
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Sunfan/Litodude/Charu is 3/3, but I'd be shocked if they're all town.
if i was hunting for the possible wolf in my townreads that im thinking exists then i could do worse than picking from this group, but at this point i dont pull the trigger on trying to find them. thats a call i feel like i should make later with more info.

or maybe im just being a pansy. last game all the wolves pretty much skated by with absolutely no suspicion on them, is it that much of a stretch to believe that could be happening here?

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 07:19 AM   #2317
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
if i was hunting for the possible wolf in my townreads that im thinking exists then i could do worse than picking from this group, but at this point i dont pull the trigger on trying to find them. thats a call i feel like i should make later with more info.

or maybe im just being a pansy. last game all the wolves pretty much skated by with absolutely no suspicion on them, is it that much of a stretch to believe that could be happening here?
Considering how town is lost just like the previous game, I think they're hiding in plain sight right here. I feel like that's even more true after seeing two of the inactives being the PRs.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:21 AM   #2318
Hakulyte
the Haku

Games are usually loss by compromising into what everyone agrees on.

I feel like this "leap of faith" is worth a try for one phase.

..if it can even happen.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:23 AM   #2319
FreezinIce
FFR Player

if this was 4-5 years ago i would just gut vote one of them and that would be the end of it but you dont build wagons like that anymore. i have a feeling your probably right but what can you do?

lynching from your town pool is just as much of a crapshoot as lynching an afk because in both cases you have no real case except for your gut and your rolling the dice.

you need a case, and unless you can build one people are always going to question the wagon

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 07:25 AM   #2320
FreezinIce
FFR Player

i mean you could try to have people buy into this mass illusion by voting from their town pools and gauging reactions to how the wagons develop. because i sincerely think something this unexpected would catch people mentally unprepared even if they see it happening

problem is most people arnt going to buy into the illusion because they cant see what you (and to an extent me) can see

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Closed Thread