Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 06-28-2013, 08:35 AM   #21
pokelda
⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to pokelda Send a message via MSN to pokelda Send a message via Yahoo to pokelda
Default Re: ADLP AmA

will u marry me
pokelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #22
Ohaider
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Do you consider yourself to have an open mind
Old 06-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #23
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

yes just because im religious doesnt mean im pigeonholed into a single train of thought. like look at Harry Reid in the senate. dude is super mormon and still on the complete opposite side of the political spectrum from me
Old 06-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #24
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

you are given 3 options.
1) email
2) chat
3) news
which do you choose??

what's your favorite website?

many of your personal views seem to contrast with the majority of Internet Ppl. from what I've seen, your responses are always dignified. have you ever lost ur cool while reading stuff on forums?
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #25
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

email, that way i have a location on the internet thats more than just an alias

facebook (lol)

yeah sometimes i get sad at the hardheadedness from posters here who dont make any attempt to understand the opposition's view. but when i actually lose my cool on the internet it almost always has to do with Counter Strike or DotA. i dont like losing
Old 06-29-2013, 08:02 PM   #26
Zapmeister
FFR Player

You're playing poker with a tiger, a zebra, and an octopus. You're holding Qd 9d and the flop is 4d Js Qs. The tiger doesn't seem to have noticed your presence and looks like it's trying to get the zebra and octopus out of its territory, but with limited success. It boldly makes a bet of 3.5x the minimum. The zebra firmly stands its ground and grins at the tiger with a cheeky, confident smile, and calls. The octopus folds 6 of its arms around its head and also its cards. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

What does your username stand for?

You're on a plane, and then you hear over the intercom something like "Keep calm, there's nothing to worry about. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?" Everyone on board disintegrates into a collective panic including you. It was all a dream - you wake up... and you're on a plane that looks identical to the one in your dream. What is your reaction?

What score can you get first go on this quiz?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #27
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
You're playing poker with a tiger, a zebra, and an octopus. You're holding Qd 9d and the flop is 4d Js Qs. The tiger doesn't seem to have noticed your presence and looks like it's trying to get the zebra and octopus out of its territory, but with limited success. It boldly makes a bet of 3.5x the minimum. The zebra firmly stands its ground and grins at the tiger with a cheeky, confident smile, and calls. The octopus folds 6 of its arms around its head and also its cards. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?
i'd raise are you kidding me i got 2Q before the turn

Quote:
What does your username stand for?
alex de la paz

Quote:
You're on a plane, and then you hear over the intercom something like "Keep calm, there's nothing to worry about. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?" Everyone on board disintegrates into a collective panic including you. It was all a dream - you wake up... and you're on a plane that looks identical to the one in your dream. What is your reaction?
id probably figure im still dreaming, i tend to have those kinds of dreams and i get killed every once in awhile even though they arent nightmares lol

What score can you get first go on this quiz?[/quote]

Old 06-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #28
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokelda View Post
will u marry me
only in california
Old 07-1-2013, 06:34 PM   #29
pokelda
⁽ ´ཀ`⁾

Send a message via AIM to pokelda Send a message via MSN to pokelda Send a message via Yahoo to pokelda

lets do it
pokelda is offline   Reply With Quote