Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2010, 03:25 PM   #41
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

lol Baltimore had a slip up against Atlanta, other than that, there in the top 5 teams in the NFL. Their defense is what's doing it. Right now, New England and Atlanta are the top 2 teams. Put them wherever you want ontop of who but they both are amazing teams.

Regardless of their 5-5 record, believe it or not, San Diego Chargers are number 1 in Offense and Number 1 in Defense. Just goes to show you having no offense can still get you on top and no defense as well
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #42
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Leonid went for all the home teams hahaha.

Baltimore has made the playoffs every year ever since we got the rookie season including Harbough (spelling?) Flacco and Rice. This still has been the best season though beyond all the others.

Trevor, Tampa Bay has had some **** years previously and durr everyone has seen it. But this year Tampa Bay kinda woke up and they have the same record as the Ravens do.

I think that will be a pretty damn ass good game, and you know I'll be right up by the TV for that :3
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:41 PM   #43
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Right now, New England and Atlanta are the top 2 teams. Put them wherever you want ontop of who but they both are amazing teams.
i would say the Jets and the Giants are the two best teams right now. The Jets might be only winning by close games each week, but the are still finishing and playing good games with few mistakes. The Patriots are also a good team, even though i hate to admit it, but they end up making mistakes when it counts most. The Giants have been playing pretty damn good all year.
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
MetalAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:13 PM   #44
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAtlas View Post
i would say the Jets and the Giants are the two best teams right now. The Jets might be only winning by close games each week, but the are still finishing and playing good games with few mistakes. The Patriots are also a good team, even though i hate to admit it, but they end up making mistakes when it counts most. The Giants have been playing pretty damn good all year.
>.> the Jets are not that great as opposed to the huge hype they had before the season started because of their "top named" players. They lost to the Ravens at home...yes I understand that they are 8-2 but they beat teams such as the Dolphins, the Browns, the Bills, etc. Not a hard season so far. Also, receiving a shut out by the Packers? That just doesn't happen. Also, I hate Rex Ryan because he's a piece of sh*t so I will never think that his team is any good. Reason I hate him: he left the Ravens as their defensive coordinator just because they wouldn't give him the head coach job 4 years ago. Fat ass cry baby.

And the Giants just had a stupid loss last week to the Eagles because of stupid mistakes by Eli and the receivers (yes, I sat through this entire game except for right after halftime I missed a few minutes). Yes, a 6-4 record isn't bad but they lost to the Cowboys as well...yea...

Sorry, didn't mean to sound b*tchy, but saying that the Jets and the Giants are the 2 best teams in the league right now is a blatant blindside to the teams that haven't had a spotlight in a long time such as Tampa Bay and Atlanta. Baltimore is even better than the Giants at least, and by technicality, they are better than the Jets too because they beat them in a game already.

Case proven I believe.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #45
00Razor00
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 00Razor00 Send a message via Skype™ to 00Razor00

1/1. I'm on a roll. W00t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus
00Razor00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:17 PM   #46
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post

Sorry, didn't mean to sound b*tchy, but saying that the Jets and the Giants are the 2 best teams in the league right now is a blatant blindside to the teams that haven't had a spotlight in a long time such as Tampa Bay and Atlanta. Baltimore is even better than the Giants at least, and by technicality, they are better than the Jets too because they beat them in a game already.

Case proven I believe.
well, if thats the case then the jets are better than the pats, and the packers are better than the jets lol. Personally, Green Bay is my favorite team, and we have a very tough schedule ahead of us. Balti is doing very well this year, and it would be nice for them to win the division again, however, my team needs to win haha
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #47
Mr.Nothing
R.I.P. Steve <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Nothing

Week 11 game:

Denver @ San Diego

All games for Week 12

Thursday:

NE @ DET
NO @ DAL
CIN @ NYJ

Sunday:

JAC @ NYG
MIN @ WAS
GB @ ATL
CAR @ CLE
PIT @ BUF
TEN @ HOU
KC @ SEA
MIA @ OAK
PHI @ CHI
TB @ BAL
STL @ DEN
SD @ IND

Monday:

SF @ ARI
Old 11-25-2010, 01:27 AM   #48
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Quote:
And the Giants just had a stupid loss last week to the Eagles because of stupid mistakes by Eli and the receivers (yes, I sat through this entire game except for right after halftime I missed a few minutes). Yes, a 6-4 record isn't bad but they lost to the Cowboys as well...yea...
This was a Cowboys team undergoing a change and most teams either flop under a new coach, or have a huge game.

Case in point, Pete Carroll in Seattle. Seattle has sucked hard since Alexander left the squad, but their first game under the new coach? Huge win.

Having a new coach makes everyone want to have a big game so the head coach likes them, regardless of whether he was another coach before as he know gets control over them all. Dallas came out hard and had a big game from everyone because they wanted to impress the new coach.
At least, that's my opinion of it.
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #49
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Sorry hate to burst each of your bubbles lol

But, for one the Jets are nothing this year. Doesn't matter if the games are close or what not and they get the end game W. The patriots in offense and defense out rank the Jets. As well do the Falcons and Certainly others.

The Giants? Philadelphia is in first place bro, lol. They will not make the playoffs if certain teams have their way with them like philly just did on sunday.

As I said before the top two teams in the entire NFL are Atlanta and New England not because of the Wins but because of the overall Offense and Defense with the record they have.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #50
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
well, if thats the case then the jets are better than the pats, and the packers are better than the jets lol. Personally, Green Bay is my favorite team, and we have a very tough schedule ahead of us. Balti is doing very well this year, and it would be nice for them to win the division again, however, my team needs to win haha
The Jets are better than the Pats (in my opinion and probably by beating them as well (if they faced each other, then I didn't see it)) and the Packers are kick ass this year. Rogers has had an EXCELLENT year so far and they have a VERY hard game come Sunday against Atlanta. That will be the nail-biter of the week if neither team folds under pressure on either side of the ball.

Baltimore has been in the franchise as the Baltimore Ravens for 14 years (I think, don't hold me to it, I know it's since 1996 if I know right) and since then have only won the division once, and on a different year won the Super Bowl (2000) from the 6th cede (beat the Giants 36-7 I believe). What I think they need is to earn respect from a lot of football talk show hosts, especially since all they ever talk about is the Jets, Pats, Colts, and other top teams that have since flopped. Have you ever noticed during pre-game shows how much the Falcons or the Bucs don't get mentioned even though they have 8-2 and 7-3 records as opposed to their 2-8 or 3-7 records they've had in years past? It bothers me when they don't mention the REAL top teams in the NFL now.

My mini rant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
This was a Cowboys team undergoing a change and most teams either flop under a new coach, or have a huge game.

Case in point, Pete Carroll in Seattle. Seattle has sucked hard since Alexander left the squad, but their first game under the new coach? Huge win.

Having a new coach makes everyone want to have a big game so the head coach likes them, regardless of whether he was another coach before as he know gets control over them all. Dallas came out hard and had a big game from everyone because they wanted to impress the new coach.
At least, that's my opinion of it.
Well we'll see if this theory proves correct with every team this happens to because the Vikings have yet to play under their new coach yet. Sunday will surely prove if they actually care about the game anymore.

I'm not sure if that's my entire opinion of what happened to the Cowboys, I think they finally got a coach that knows what they're doing and isn't 100 years old and ready to croak. Most of the players wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for their coaches. So they finally got someone that was young and vibrant and knew what they were doing. That's my opinion on it, along with a partial bit of yours as well. A combination.

EDIT: My opinion of the top teams in the NFL right now in no particular order:
~Atlanta
~Green Bay
~Baltimore (only when Flacco pays attention)
~Tampa Bay
~Jets (ish, they have their faults)
~Eagles (only with Vick in)

If the Chiefs could win away, then they'd be a good team too.

Btw, what happened to Cincinnati? Go from destroying teams last year to 2-8............

ROFL!

Last edited by ichliebekase; 11-25-2010 at 10:53 AM..
Old 11-25-2010, 10:51 AM   #51
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:

I'm not sure if that's my entire opinion of what happened to the Cowboys, I think they finally got a coach that knows what they're doing and isn't 100 years old and ready to croak. Most of the players wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for their coaches. So they finally got someone that was young and vibrant and knew what they were doing. That's my opinion on it, along with a partial bit of yours as well. A combination.
Interesting useless fact. Both the cowboys and viking fired there coach after substantial losses to the Packers lol
Old 11-25-2010, 10:54 AM   #52
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Interesting useless fact. Both the cowboys and viking fired there coach after substantial losses to the Packers lol
ROFL That is funny as sh*t!

Okay so I can say that the Patriots, when in sync, are not a bad team. But their defense is questionable.

Last edited by ichliebekase; 11-25-2010 at 04:02 PM..
Old 11-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #53
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

lol Their defense is what held them to only 24 points. Which compared to others is not bad at all. All I know is I'm 2-0 so far waiting on New Orleans to stop playing with the cowboys and just crush them for it to be my 3rd and of course the Jets SHOULD win tonight lookin at a 4-0 start going into the weekend hopefully
Old 11-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #54
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

much?

No, it's the Patriots defense that allowed the Lions to get 24 points. When they can limit teams to an average of 11 points a game (I know some team does this) then you can say their defense is any good. Allowing 24 points within 3 quarters is bad.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:56 PM   #55
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Pressure, home field advantage... etc.

These little things is what can make even the best defense crumble.

And yes much
Old 11-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #56
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Pressure, home field advantage... etc.

These little things is what can make even the best defense crumble.

And yes much
yeah 24 points allowed from the lions is bad. They kind of blew it in the 4th quater though. Had they continued to play well, the pats would have lost.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:15 PM   #57
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

No not really. The Patriots are a 2nd half comeback team have you not noticed this in the past 10 years? Come on, I can't be the only one that pays attention to statistics...

And Shayne you should know I know football very well
Old 11-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #58
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xBBx Takedown

Pats and Saints win! WTF IS GOOOOOOODDD lol :P
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix
xBBx Takedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #59
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

I'm 2/2 now and I have the NFL Network so I can watch the game between the Bengals and the Jets, although I hate both the teams so I don't really think I'll bother.

Hunny, don't down other people because you think they don't pay attention to statistics. If a defense allows 24 points, that means they allowed 24 points to slip by them. That's 3 touchdowns. For any team, that's ridiculous and shouldn't be happening if they have such a "great team/defense".

Patriots could have played better, enough said. Their defense will be hammered a little extra during practice this week.

Btw, good effort by the Cowboys, I was afraid for a little while that I wasn't going to win that game for the pool. I underestimated them for sure.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #60
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

lol 3/3 now