makaveli121212
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to makaveli121212

you - gayness = my best friend
makaveli121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 09:47 PM   #42
kineom34
FFR Player

If I remember what I read correctly, there is no way out of the parrtial-birth ban. That is, no matter the threat to the mother, an abortion may not be performed. But I could bewrong, that's just what I remember reading.
Myself, I think that abortion is alright to a point, but I don't think that this point can be determined and used as a universal. It's something that may be different for each individual baby. So like, if it's possible at all to monitor the baby's brain's level of function, as well as clearly determine which parts of the brain are used for the more cognitive thinking and those used mainly for survival, then it could be (more) easily determined if the baby was more human-like, or merely an organism. That's not to say, though, that each life(organism, licing thing, etc . . . ) isn't important.
Does anyone know what costs more? The whole delivery process in the hospital or the aboriton procedure?

Oh, and makaveli, liberals do NOT suck
\"Diane didn\'t do that, you did.\"
\"Oh, yeah, that makes more sense.\"
kineom34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 09:58 PM   #43
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

About partial births
i feel that you cannot kill a child after its brain has developed
at that point, i belive the child is considered "alive"

and about involentary manslaughter, It is a shame that after an acident where you kill someone, your life goes to hell... the goverment should make it known it was not their fault and it is not "tottaly" a crime, however, you are going to start running into people who think that they can get a way with nothing by sayign it was an acident, the cycle continues...
Old 12-13-2003, 10:00 PM   #44
kineom34
FFR Player

That's what I mean about the whole keeping track of the developement thing. Because brains may not all develope the same way, if there is a part of the brain that isn't as much developed, the fetus may not have consciousness yet.
Old 12-13-2003, 10:03 PM   #45
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kineom34
That's what I mean about the whole keeping track of the developement thing. Because brains may not all develope the same way, if there is a part of the brain that isn't as much developed, the fetus may not have consciousness yet.
now this conversation is starting to lead about the debate with the steam cell research and taking them before they are developed. I am gonna look tonight and see if i can find anything about the subject.

And i must say, i am happy with the way this critical thinking board is going...
Old 12-13-2003, 10:05 PM   #46
kineom34
FFR Player

Hmm . . . it is seeming to take that turn, but it's not a BAD turn. I mean, it could be worse. This board seems to be doing fairly well. But it could change. Let's hope not.

If the fetus is aborted, I don't see what's wrong with using the cells . . . Unless the parents was against that. OR ex-parent. Pre-ex-parent. Something.
Old 12-13-2003, 10:07 PM   #47
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yeah
as long as the parents BOTH agree and it is in the VERY early stages
if it means saving millions of lives in the future, then .... ok, but only with both parents consent's and if its early....
Old 12-13-2003, 10:16 PM   #48
kineom34
FFR Player

Yes, definitely. OTherwise it's a tich unethical, I think.
Old 12-13-2003, 10:34 PM   #49
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to 87x Send a message via MSN to 87x Send a message via Yahoo to 87x

http://www.ninjapirate.com/abortion.html

everyone should read this

RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.
87x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 10:37 PM   #50
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87x
http://www.ninjapirate.com/abortion.html

everyone should read this
A: Maddox rip off
B: that is an outragous claim, of corse thats true, but then again, if it WERE true, most of us would not be posting in this thread right now, and synth might not have created ffr, or the maker or konami might not have created bemani and ddr
i think that guy has a point, but i dissagree...
Old 12-13-2003, 10:44 PM   #51
kineom34
FFR Player

True? Not really. Not really at all. There's no real way to predict who would or wouldn't have been aborted if it were legal. A big thing is that it IS legal, so Michael Jackson, the "Columbine Crew," adn Beyonce, love or loathe we have them regardless of the legality of abortion. That site is just disturbing.
Old 12-13-2003, 10:46 PM   #52
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kineom34
True? Not really. Not really at all. There's no real way to predict who would or wouldn't have been aborted if it were legal. A big thing is that it IS legal, so Michael Jackson, the "Columbine Crew," adn Beyonce, love or loathe we have them regardless of the legality of abortion. That site is just disturbing.
I totally agree with you
there are too many "What If's?" in everyones mind
there is no way to change the past, look to the future
Old 12-14-2003, 02:23 AM   #53
Anonymous
FFR Player

Yeah way to pick apart my page guys, and way to call me on ripping off Maddox. Wow, that must take some SERIOUS brain power.

"Derr.. if everyone were aborted, we'd all be dead.."

GOOD CALL GALILEO, That's some SERIOUS deductive logic skill you got goin' there.

Learn to laugh. Gimme a break.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 08:32 AM   #54
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

ha ha ha ha
no, your a maddox rip off plan and simple
anyways, if we were all aborted, there would be no world, and IF it were like that, there would be laws put into place to preserve man kind, stop living in the past and look forward to the future.
Old 12-14-2003, 09:18 AM   #55
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Quote:
More examples of unaborted babies:

1. The Columbine Crew
2. Michael Jackson
3. Beyonce Knowles

Unaborted babies shoot up their school, molest children, and make shitty music. I don't even see why people want to have babies, it's insane. You could A) party all the time and not give a shit, or B) work two full-time jobs, get three hours of sleep each night, wipe a little maggot's ass EVERY DAY for four years, the list goes on. That's right, massage something's colon for four whole entire years. I don't think I've done anything for four years, maybe attended school, but there I don't have to clean up shit, only listen to it.

I don't understand why moms don't keep their aborted babies. It makes sense to me. An aborted kid is quiet, not as smelly, and doesn't require near as much oxygen as a living child. If I ever decide to have kids, I'm going to abort them and ask the doctor for a doggy bag. That's the way to go. Adults are so dumb.
Bahahaha this guy's an ass. I like him.
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 10:32 AM   #56
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticrombie0909
Bahahaha this guy's an ass. I like him.
He is, but another maddox wannabe.

His views are completely unrational, however he is entitled to his opionion and i respect his opinion. However heres mine, he is just posting things like that to be known on the internet, but i bettcha a million bucks, you wont see him on tech tv like maddox is.