Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 03-2-2015, 08:09 PM   #1
csoup1414
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Recently returned...ask me whatever

Just came back last night after a while. Ask me whatever you want. I joined in 2006 and left around 2009. I was sporadic between those times but never played like I used to. Sure, ask me whatever you want! A lot has happened since then...and I'm up to making some friends on here this time!
csoup1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-2-2015, 08:54 PM   #2
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR
Default Re: Recently returned...ask me whatever

how do you feel about cython
Old 03-2-2015, 09:04 PM   #3
csoup1414
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

If I were more computer savvy I would probably have a better answer for you than this. Unfortunately...I am not. Apologies =[
Old 03-2-2015, 09:17 PM   #4
Zapmeister
FFR Player

You're playing poker with a tiger, an elephant, a crocodile, a hamster, a porcupine, and a bat. You're holding 10c Qh and the flop is 3s 9c Js. The tiger has an enormous grin on its face, with a lot of teeth showing, but it's ignoring you, and appears to be engaged in a staring contest with the crocodile, and it checks. The elephant immediately checks without showing emotion. The crocodile is also staring back at the tiger as if the two of them were trying to freak each other out, and bets 2/3 of the pot. The hamster and porcupine had folded preflop. The bat, while hanging upside down nonchalantly, smoothly calls. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

How much money would I have to give you, so that you would take a video of yourself walking into a TK Maxx fitting room, closing the door, waiting 3 minutes, yelling extremely loudly "THERE IS NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE", and recording everybody's reaction as you leave the fitting room shortly after, on condition that you must NEVER laugh?

How's your job? (Assuming the stuff you wrote on your profile is accurate)

I want to save money on an external hard drive. Suppose hypothetically I were to kidnap someone's children, lock them up in my basement, and force them to memorise big binary numbers so that I could save money by only having to buy a slightly smaller hard drive. Would this be a good idea?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2015, 06:41 PM   #5
csoup1414
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

The first one I would probably fold. I don't usually gamble but this seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity to play with such a group of animals...but I also don't want to die.

For the TK Maxx fitting room toilet paper thing...I would do it probably for 10 bucks.

My job is great. I get yelled at sometimes because of "this is an emergency room...why do I have to pay" but all in all, it's great fun. Also at the outpatient registration area, if your debt has gone into collections it's my job to set you up with payment plans and to try to get people to pay. Most of the time it's actually a great success. I've been there a little over a year, minus six weeks for maternity leave.

And as long as the kids in question are not mine...I'd say that last idea would work wonderfully.