Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 05-27-2014, 03:11 PM   #1
DigitalS3r4ph
I'm Tsuka
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to DigitalS3r4ph Send a message via MSN to DigitalS3r4ph
Default Tsuka/DigitalS3r4ph ' s AMA

I'm enjoying the afternoon off, and currently moved into my new place in Pittsburgh, so I figured I'd do one of these in case anyone was curious about me or wanted to know my opinion on things.

A little about me:
I first got into the scene playing DDR, then wanted to find a way to play at home which led me to Dance With Intensity (DWI), FFR, and eventually Bemanistyle and Stepmania.

My hobby as a sim author/Stepmania player was put on the back burner with the release of Mortal Kombat (2011) where me and several others founded "Kombat Houston," a tight nit team for competitive tournament play for MK, Injustice, Dead or Alive 5, and Street Fighter 4. We attended several MLG and Evo Qualifier events around the country, and although I live in PA now, I'm still an avid FGC follower and frequent the online scene from time to time.

AMA!

PM me if you find the secret.

Last edited by DigitalS3r4ph; 05-27-2014 at 04:56 PM..
DigitalS3r4ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:54 PM   #2
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: Tsuka/DigitalS3r4ph ' s AMA

You're playing poker with a tiger, a hippopotamus, a badger, and an ant. You're holding Ad Qd and the flop is 3d 9h 6s. The tiger is slowly wagging its tail around and does not look focused on the game and it surveys its personal territory and it checks. The hippopotamus is looking really, really bored, grunts, and checks. The badger already folded preflop. The ant is looking really aggressive (at least as aggressive as you can look if you're an ant), and bets 6 times the minimum. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

Iph suddenly the entire English-speaking community decided to get rid oph the letter F and replace it with PH, with no changes in pronunciation, phor example "phuck ophph", how long do you think it would take phor you to get used to writing PH instead oph F in written communication, and how diphphicult would you phind it to adjust?

Why is your avatar a dancing number eight?

I hate exams. I have 4 of them in the next 10 days and they're worth, like, 100% of my entire university degree. I'm not kidding. How do I stop procrastinating?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th

Last edited by Zapmeister; 05-27-2014 at 06:59 PM..
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote