Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Old 04-23-2008, 06:24 PM   #21
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG LXIII Host Sign Up

I'll come up with something you'll love, pnt

I'll pop it up at about eightish because I'm doing vollyball until 8 and I went job hunting today... again

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:40 PM   #22
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
too bad i can't play in any of them
=\
Old 04-23-2008, 07:02 PM   #23
heavylee
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to heavylee

ok, here goes nothing, it's rough but it should make sense I think...

Don't have a theme yet, thinking about it though

16 or 18 players (I know this is a lot, but in the game it's only like 8 or 9, so hopefully there will be enough interest)

Everyone gets paired up, you will have someone to talk with, to scheme with, and to die with.

Everyone will be paired up, and partners can be revealed, or left secret, depends on you the players. So, when one person is lynched or wolved their partners will die with them. So if you do reveal your partners, you better be honest about it.

2 pairs of wolves
The pairs of wolves will know each other, because two wolvings would be too much, and there is also a chance of them wolving the other wolves.
(If anyone can see of a way this would work with them not knowing each other, let me know)

1 or 2 pairs of blues
There are several ways I could do this one, I will list some examples, and then get some feedback from you guys.

a)2 pairs of blues (e.g. a pair of seers and a pair of guards) who get their normal actions during the night.

b)1 or 2 pairs of blues (all actions) so at night they would get a choice of either seering, guarding, etc. However if both pairs choose the same action, it would not happen.

b could be played many ways, so I want feedback from you guys on which way you think would be the best.

c) completely different roles, I don't know too many special roles, so I need feedback for this one too.

4 or 5 pairs of humans
Regular humans no special roles.

Alright, this is as much as I have come up with so far. I am open to any suggestions or help if you want to give me any.
heavylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:08 PM   #24
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

TWG: The Salem Witch Trials (The Crucible)

The Wolves
- Abigail Williams (Master Wolf)
- Thomas Putnam (regular wolf)
- Reverend Paris (regular wolf)

The Accused Town-Folk (blues)

- John Proctor (guardian)
- Giles Corey (seer)
- Rebecca Nurse (cured human but gets one vigi to balance it out, Dies Day 2)

The Towns Folk (humans)
6 or 8 regular humans

Anyone who has ever read the book The Crucible will truely appreciate how well the accusations of witch craft and actual lynchings of towns folk will flow so well with The Werewolf Game

I'mBored andhaveabsolutelynothingto doand figured this wouldcatch someone's eye, socongratulationsforlooking :*).

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Last edited by rzr; 04-23-2008 at 09:37 PM..
Old 04-24-2008, 11:48 AM   #25
heavylee
FFR Player

alright no votes in a day means a definite lack of activity. I think we should do something about it for sure. Don't know what though
Old 04-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #26
rzr
TWG Veteran

I agree. It's rather disappointing to come to this thread approximately every half hour and not only to not see any new posts, but also noone ever viewing the thread!

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #27
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Heavy....

Also, I stopped and read your colorful message rzr.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:08 PM   #28
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by travman301 View Post
Heavy....

Also, I stopped and read your colorful message rzr.
Doesn't bother me. I'm half ready to vote for her myself just to get something going.

NOTE: I said "almost" half ready

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-24-2008, 10:10 PM   #29
Myst1278
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Myst1278

Well, I guess I'll propose one as well.

In the Land of the Warriors

12-players

The Evil Ones:

1 Shadow Swordsman
1 Kamikaze Swordsman (when lynched, will take down one green or blue that voted for him/her)
1 Shadow Commander (Master Wolf)

The Good Ones:

1 Elder (Seer)
1 Master Guardian (Modified Guardian: May guard one person per night as usual. Only twice during the game, the guardian may choose to guard him/herself. If he/she is attacked on this night, not only will he/she be spared death, but will also kill an Evil One. If the first self-guard yields a successful Evil One killing, then the second usage of the power will yield not kill an Evil One, regardless of whether or not he had been attacked during the night. Also, the Master Guardian
WILL SEER AS RED)

1 Scapegoat Human (If this person voted for the kamikaze on the day he/she is lynched, this person will sacrifice him/herself instead of having someone else die)(will be cardflipped in this event)
6 Humans

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
PM with your code for add.
Myst1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:54 AM   #30
dooey100
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Dies Day 2
Why did you have to include this part? It hasn't happened to me, but if it did, I would probably enjoy this role less than a bland human.

PS ironic how one little typo reversed the meaning of the word completely.

Last edited by dooey100; 04-25-2008 at 12:56 AM..
dooey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:06 AM   #31
rzr
TWG Veteran

Because to just specify on how exactly the cursed human is cursed. But where did everyone go? :'( thunder, freaky, BDN, EnR, FJ, anyone? It's like the game is dying out...

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2008, 12:18 PM   #32
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

REVENGE OF THE RUNES

Credit to FictionJunction for original idea, which I found quite interesting. Seering in the game is controlled by Sages, who function just like seers but with one twist: in order to get their readings, they must take a rune to a player's house. These runes give the receiver the power to either protect or kill any person of their choosing. Basically, in order to seer, they must also empower.

15 Players

3 Wolves
1 Master Wolf - On the first night, the Master Wolf must PM me with the color they want to be seered as. If they receives a Pure Rune from the Sage, (s)he will appear whatever color (s)he specified. If the MW does not send a PM, they will show up as MASTER WOLF if seered. This will be true until they send the required PM.
1 Wolf Sage - Spawns one Tainted Rune every night, and gives it to a player for a seering. Wolf Sage cannot distribute the Tainted Rune to fellow wolves. If the Wolf Sage receives a Pure Rune from the Sage, (s)he appears RED.
1 Regular Wolf - Nothing special. If (s)he receives a Pure Rune from the Sage, (s)he appears RED.

12 Humans
1 Sage - Spawns one Pure Rune every night, and gives it to a player to seer. If (s)he receives a Tainted Rune from the Wolf Sage, (s)he appears
BLUE.
1 Tracer - Knows who entered his/her house the previous night, whatever their purpose was. If the Tracer recieves a rune from the Sage, (s)he appears BLUE.
1 Stone Seeker - Knows who the Sages give runes to every night, but not which one is which. If the Stone Seeker recieves a rune from the Sage, (s)he appears GREEN.
1 Thief - The Theif's objective is to foil the Sage's seerings by stealing a Pure Rune from someone who has one. The Red Theif works for the wolves, but does not need to be lynched in order for humans to win. Appears GREEN to the Sage, and RED to the Wolf Sage.
8 Regular Humans - Normal Meat. If a Human recieves a rune from the Sage, (s)he appears GREEN.

How Runes Work

The runes in this game are basically seering tools. Sages produce one every night and send it to a player. If the rune is not stolen during the night, the Sage will receive seer results from the person that (s)he gave the rune to.

Pure Rune: Spawned and distributed by the Sage every night. Cannot be distributed to self.

Tainted Rune: Spawned and distributed by the Wolf Sage every night. Cannot be distributed to self or fellow wolves.

There is no distinguishing feature between the Pure and Tainted Runes, so people who recieve a rune will not know which it is.

Runes have two abilities.
Protection: Protect one player of your choosing from death. You may choose yourself.
Destruction: Kill one player of your choosing. You may choose yourself.

Only one ability may be used, and the Rune is gone once you use it.

If you receive a rune and do not use it, it will disappear into a burst of light corresponding to your color upon daybreak. MW will burst whatever color specified, wolves and thief burst red, sage and tracer burst blue, and seeker bursts purple. A sage who does not distribute their rune is subject to the burst penalty.

Stealing Stuff

If a thief successfully steals a rune, he will be notified next day, and will have the chance to use the rune the following night.

So, what happens during each phase:

Night
Wolves send in kill.
Sages distribute runes.
Thief attempts to steal.
Targets receive runes.
Runes are used.
Tracer gets report.
Seeker gets report.
Sages get readings/failure notices.
Bursts appear.

Day
Wolving and other kills are announced.
Theif gets a report.
People vote.
Someone is lynched.
Uncool people get phantoms.

As you can see, there is a strong emphasis on the night phase in this game. If you are inactive in this game, especially if you have a special role, you will lose very fast.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 04-25-2008 at 12:32 PM..
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:50 PM   #33
rzr
TWG Veteran

8 players!

Yes, I said 8 players. Man- hunt game.

2 wolves
6 humans

The voices told me this would be good.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2008, 09:48 AM   #34
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

manhunt is when it's only 1 wolf
Old 04-26-2008, 10:22 AM   #35
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Dispite the misnomer, I think that rzr's idea is a very good one.

Changing my vote to rzr.

Heavy, post your idea again when there's a bit more activity.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:43 AM   #36
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
manhunt is when it's only 1 wolf
I'm sorry. And pnt, how is it you don't have time to play but you can still post enough? o.O it makes me cry inside

@ trav: I was considering bumping up to 8-10 but... well it's sort of self explainitory why I didn't. Someone should IM the others and let them know what's going on.

@ heavy: I actually really like your idea. I really hope we can get around to playing it soon, we just need people.

@ TWG: this sucks, guys.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2008, 12:42 PM   #37
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
TWG - Role Reversal

14 Players

Team Good
1 Wolf Seer - Seers during the day
1 Wolf Gambler - Has the option to roll a 3-sided die (via integer generator), with the results
1/3 - Cardflip self in thread
2/3 - Cardflip a random person
3/3 - Cardflip self and gain a vigi
1 Normal Wolf

Team Evil
1 Brutal Seer - Power is activated ONLY when killed via night-time wolfing. Will send a PM to the host of any chosen player that voted for their wolfing, and they will be killed during the day.
1 Seer Gambler - Rolls a 3-sided die, results:
2/3 - Cardflip and vigi a player of choice
3/3 - Death to gambler
1 Normal Seer

8 Wolves

This game, obviously will operate much differently. Team good is composed of wolves, with team evil being composed of humans.

Lynchings are now wolfings and the votes will take place during night, whereas Team Evil will choose a victim over daytime and rupture their mind, literally seering them to death. This will not deliver colored results, and will be handled like wolfings.

Gamblers will roll upon their choice and any rolls must be conducted during daytime.
please

Actually, I'm changing one thing in this.

1 Seer Gambler - Rolls a 3-sided die, results:
2/3 - Cardflip and vigi a player of choice
3/3 - Gain a seer

You can only get successful gambles once. I.e., the seer gambler cannot gain 2 seers, card/vigi 2 people, or be cardflipped twice.

Last edited by roundbox; 04-26-2008 at 12:45 PM..
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #38
heavylee
FFR Player

rzr come on people...
Old 04-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #39
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

rzr man hunt game

i really want to play bdn's eventually though
hoochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:03 AM   #40
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

rzr make signups etc.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote