Old 07-26-2004, 10:01 AM   #21
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Okay, so Synth was in the chat last night too. No R2 or any crazy games, but there was one awesome moment. Some moron was spamming and being a general dumbass and Synth kept kicking him and the guy kept coming back. So we try and tell the guy that Synth is the owner of the site but this moron didn't believe a word we said. He kept on being a moron and so Synth just says to watch his cam.

So those of us who weren't watching already all looked to Synth's cam. He went to the list of users and was scrolling through and found the guy's name and was like "Any last words?" and one of the last things the guy said was "asl?" Needless to say, Synth destroyed the moron with his awesome powers of site ownership. I think somebody got a screenshot of the thing, with us all cheering Synth on and the dumb guy typing in all caps and saying how his site is way better than FFR.

Synth, you are da man.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 10:04 AM   #22
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Ha ha I was in the chat last night, but I think I missed that part. I joined right after Synth finished playing Bouncer. It was fun. Ha ha he showed us his skater picture.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
flypie743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 10:27 AM   #23
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: <3 Synth

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Yeah, I kinda doubted Synth's coolness until last night (well, technically it was in the wee hours this morning). He was in the FFR Chat and was teasing us with R2 for a lil while, then he started playing games with us.
Wait so this makes him cool because of that or something?
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 10:31 AM   #24
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

No, the crazy stuff he was doing made me realize how cool he is. I didn't realize just how awesome he was until that night. He was being really funny and playing weird little games with us and just being cool in general. No need to roll your eyes at me.

Also: hooray for the late response. If you're gonna try and insult me at least do it in a timely fashion

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote