Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
--Loraz--
FFR Player

Default Why FFR Moderators Suck

Hmm few thing i gotta say...

1: FFR Moderators SUCK! except for Darkshark he's awesome.

2: The reason why is because... I was joking with some drunk person on the chat window in the MP room. What i was doing, was saying everything he was, but i was saying it backwards, no big deal. Then he got a little Butthurt, so the Moderator said thats enough. So i did it one more time, and said "that was the last". So he let it slide. Well then the drunk guy said something like "Loraz your a *******" twice. So it kinda pulsed me to say that backwards just because he was trying to be an punk. so i said "******* a your loraz" and as soon as i said that i got kicked out. I tried to log back in to find that i was banned.

3: Now ive had this account for .41 years may not seem like a long time. But to me it is and to have gotten banned over somthing so stupid is rediculous. I would like to know if its forever or put on hold. I can understand that the moderator was doing his job, but to Ban me because of somthing like that, you basically threw 5 months of my life AWAY. Those 5 months i worked on gettin this account nice an spiffy.

4: Now who ever that Moderator is needs to think about that the next time you F***ING ban someone. And You Now Who And You Are!
Old 12-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: Why FFR Moderators Suck

Thanks for your input.

Nothing you have said will change any of the ways we moderate our site.

You're banned for 24 hours. Suck it up.

Next time a moderator says "don't do it again", here's my advice to you: Don't do it again.
Closed Thread