Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2007, 05:53 PM   #41
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default Re: Jubo's Simfiles (mainly Anime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall View Post
Awesome. Before I download, will these be in a pack later? As I would prefer to download them as a batch. Either way, thanks for the awesome simfiles!
Well, like downloading anime fansub episodes. You know they will make batches every 12 episodes, more or less so, near there. Of course when the anime series is over an all-in-one batch anime series is release. This not my case... since I'm not finished/retired from this yet XD

Same goes with mine. But, every 25 simfiles I realease they will be in a batch. And these batches may! contain updated from those 25 simfiles I release from a section (like 1-25 or 26-50 or 51-75 are updated with edited banner video and some with updated video version).

So its up to ya
- I know many of you guys are impatient with wait... such high demands.
- So thats why I just release them when I'm done with them and good shape for fun steps/play.

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...

Last edited by Jubo; 01-15-2007 at 05:57 PM..
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 08:43 AM   #42
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default Otaku's Dream 2nd Anime Mix Simfiles

Alright time for some of my exclusive simfiles to be release into singles from the Otaku's Dream 2nd Anime Mix being released.

They all part of the 2nd Anime Mix. But the only change is the titles & subtitles changed to my personal preference of my Simfiles. To match with my other simfiles basically in terms of Titles.

All the simfiles were finish/done since the end of late November 2006 and same all of the others. So it was killer to hold them.
Along the week, a couple changes on the audios and videos were change due to 4:3 ratio problem (on SM4.0 CVS that is, it won't go auto-ratio to 4:3 for wide-screens unlike SM3.9 Final) and low quality audio. So... ya, good?

Chocotto Sister Opening Theme - "Doki Doki! My Sister Soul" by Harenchi Punch

BPM: 143
Difficulty: 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 / 10
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is KeyBoard Material.
Video BG (10.9MB 380x284 DivX .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.81MB 320x100 DivX .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.37MB 128kbps 48000khz [01:29] .mp3)

The only thing is the annoying jump freezes with extra arrows at the end of Challenge Difficulty.

Downloads:
.zip - 14.1 MB (14,809,083 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 14.1 MB (14,809,032 bytes) - MegaUpload

Chocotto Sister Ending Theme - "Neko-nyan Dance" by Harenchi Punch

BPM: 148
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 8 / 10
Video BG (10.9MB 380x284 DivX .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (2.19MB 320x100 DivX .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.37MB 128kbps 48000khz [01:29] .mp3)

The gallops might be annoying. And yes, same banner -.- sorry. But once you in the game they are both different in terms of Banner Videos

Downloads:
.zip - 15.1 MB (15,931,378 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 15.1 MB (15,923,167 bytes) - MegaUpload

Kanon 2006 Opening Theme - "Last Regrets" by Ayana

BPM: 93
Difficulty: 1 / 2 / 5 / 7 / 10
Video BG (10.2MB 368x276 DivX .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (3.38MB 320x100 DivX .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (3.51MB 320kbps 44100khz [01:32] .mp3)

Kanon 2006 - amazing show isn't it
Hmm.. Textless Video & Hi-Quality Audio so nothing wrong here. Step wise should be okay slow but doable I guess.
Challenge, has long streams of 16ths/8ths/4ths notes with a couple of freezes.

Downloads:
.zip - 17.1 MB (18,006,633 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 17.1 MB (18,021,394 bytes) - MegaUpload

Kanon 2006 Ending Theme - "Kaze no Tadori Tsuku Basho" by Ayana

BPM: 130
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 6 / 9 / 10
Video BG (11.4MB 368x276 DivX .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (866KB 320x100 DivX .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (3.51MB 320kbps 44100khz [01:32] .mp3)

Kanon 2006 - amazing show isn't it
Hmm.. Textless Video & Hi-Quality Audio so nothing wrong here. Step wise should be okay slow but doable I guess.
Challenge has streams of 16ths/8ths/4ths notes, and maybe a bit overused.

Downloads:
.zip - 15.8 MB (16,671,670 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 15.9 MB (16,677,373 bytes) - MegaUpload

Sumomo mo Momo mo 1st Opening Theme - "Saikyou OX Keikaku" by MOSAIC.WAV

BPM: 88 - 176
Difficulty: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is KeyBoard Material or ITG Difficulty (unsure of that).
Video BG (14.9MB 380x284 DivX .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.73MB 320x100 DivX .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (2.05MB 192kbps 48000khz [01:29] .mp3)

This song is fun to play from what I heard from members of Otaku's Dream 2nd Anime mix (from 2 of them) Pad wise... So, I hope its true to what they said. Also, there is 2nd opening... Hopefully, I'll finish that soon.

The only thing you need to worry about is the Challenge's trills.

Also... Audio is not really "original" to the TV rip. I added the beginning where Momoko & her father were talking when the opening music starts. So it can be "like OST quality" so I did my best to make really good. So you won't hear any dialogue in the beginning hehe

Downloads:
.zip - 18.8 MB (19,719,693 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 18.7 MB (19,678,460 bytes) - MegaUpload

Finally, I was so waiting for this to be release now it is... I can move along without delaying all of these simfiles anymore.
- Anyways.. on to the new stuff or my version2s from my past simfiles.

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 01-20-2007 at 08:56 AM..
Old 01-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #43
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Gift ~eternal rainbow~ Opening & Ending Simfiles

Finished all the Gift ~eternal rainbow~ simfiles. I forgot who requested it, but who ever PM me about it. Here ya go (^.^) sorry for taking so long.

#85. Gift ~eternal rainbow~ Opening Theme - "Nijiiro Sentimental" by Hashimoto Miyuki

BPM: 92.50
Video BG (12.8MB 396x298 DivX .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (2.17MB 320x100 DivX .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.74MB 160kbps 44100khz [01:31] .mp3)

Yes, Slow BPM! Use Speedmods! Why slow? Listen very carefully on bass beater and snare drum sound combination.
Challenge difficulty has 2 section with 12ths & 24ths appearing (first time with combinations of purple, pick & regulars, blue red yellow along with orange. AKA 12ths 24ths with 4ths 8ths 16ths 32ths)

Also, Hashimoto Miyuki is good sign for me get going on my Shuffle! Simfiles.

Downloads:
.zip - 16.7 MB (17,612,858 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 16.8 MB (17,624,840 bytes) - MegaUpload

#86. Gift ~eternal rainbow~ Ending Theme - "Kokoro Niji wo Kakete" by Fujiya Misato

BPM: 83
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / x
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. No Challenge/Oni
Video BG (12.2MB 396x298 DivX .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.54MB 320x100 DivX .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.74MB 160kbps 44100khz [01:29] .mp3)

Yes, Slow BPM! Use Speedmods! Why slow? Listen very carefully on bass beater and snare drum sound alternate beat. Then when its heavy sounds with all instruments or not together either cymbal or tambourine.
No Challenge because I have no feeling or the song on making it harder

Downloads:
.zip - 15.4 MB (16,217,732 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 15.4 MB (16,229,400 bytes) - MegaUpload

- - - - - - - - -

Wow... learning what I learn in Grade School on instrument names lol! That was fun... Too bad I'm 18 now (-.-)

Anyways... Did I forgot if you notice something wrong on download links. You can always send me a PM or any contact for me to fix it

Also, my folder simfile names are changed or rather added more text for good tracking on number simfiles I've done. Also shows my name on it

Anyways... What simfiles next? Most likely my Otaku's Dream Video Game Simfiles (which is still anime <.<) LOL! Well you don't know...

Mai-HiME PS2 Opening ["Asura Hime" by ALI PROJECT] & Mai-Otome PS2 Opening ["Valkyrja" by Yousei Teikoku]

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 01-28-2007 at 11:02 PM..
Old 01-29-2007, 03:07 PM   #44
cewong2
FFR Player

Hello Jubo,

I'd just want to thank you first for the great files especially the haruhi ones!!! But I'm curious to know why you didn't do the Ending or are you just saving that up for a better qual vid to come out?
cewong2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #45
Jubo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by cewong2 View Post
Hello Jubo,

I'd just want to thank you first for the great files especially the haruhi ones!!! But I'm curious to know why you didn't do the Ending or are you just saving that up for a better qual vid to come out?
Lemme see... What I have in my anime simfiles collections.
http://www.freewebs.com/otakusdream/downloads.htm#17 - just look through the pictures.

From what I've played were good...

Long Versions from Rebirth0, Kehan/Kotarochan

Short Versions from Koa5001, U.K.U.G., Xythar

There are alot/few who made it too, but those are main simfile artists created the song from my opinion were good. So, at that time when it came out, I didn't bother making one since err... who was first one to release it first... I think either Xythar or U.K.U.G. made it clear to me that no need for me make it. Well, at that time when Suzumiya Haruhi aired.

Since the full dance version of Hare Hare Yukai is release, I guess I create one since so many people is wondering "Jubo, why you didn't made the ending theme?" something similar to that quote. since the video is short of 1min and 13secs I think. So, it will be quick make

I was pretty much expecting a long version of that Dance Version of ending video.

- Plus, I can finally fully finish the anime series OP/ED/Insert/Popular Songs which is The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. Like I did with others (e.g. Gift ~eternal rainbow~ recently)

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 01-29-2007 at 06:42 PM..
Old 02-8-2007, 12:46 AM   #46
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Mai-HiME & Otome PS2 Opening Simfiles

Finished 2 Simfile from Otaku's Dream Video Game Mix

#87. My-HiME Unmei no Keitouju PlayStation 2 Opening Theme Song - "Asura Hime" by ALI PROJECT

BPM: 70 - 140
Video BG (15.5MB 400x304 DivX .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.87MB 320x100 DivX .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.66MB 96kbps 44100khz [02:25] .mp3)

Lemme see.. Challenge might be annoying with 3 sections of 32nd trills. Then 2 arrow jacks then 3rd arrow away single note or jump maybe a bit annoying or hard to hit sometimes.

Sound quality is alright, I forgot to re-encode it to higher bitrate of 96kbps, realized it after I uploaded it. But then I decided its alright cause when I tested 320kbps quality which didn't not match my taste of it or the beat for that matter.

Yah, Banner is not pleasing at all (-.-) Though Banner Video is pleasing, lol!

Downloads:
.zip - 19.6 MB (20,557,711 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 19.6 MB (20,554,973 bytes) - MegaUpload

#88. Mai-Otome PS2 Opening Theme - "Valkyrja" by Yousei Teikoku

BPM: 90 - 180
Difficulty: 2 / 4 / 7 / 9 / 10
Video BG (15.2MB 400x304 DivX .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (2.05MB 320x100 DivX .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (4.39MB 320kbps 48000khz [01:55] .mp3)

Very kool up-beat song and it fast too (180 BPM good speed?). Many people like fast BPM <.<

There are alot of Jumps on Challenge. So that might be troublesome. Again, style is more in to Keyboard Material.
Heavy as several 16th trills and long stretch of 8th note streams.

Yah, Banner is not pleasing at all (-.-) Though Banner Video is pleasing, lol!

Downloads:
.zip - 21.7 MB (22,825,408 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 21.7 MB (22,820,320 bytes) - MegaUpload

You can always see the step chart in Bemanistyle.

- - - - - -

What is next to step to... hmm...

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 02-16-2007, 11:50 AM   #47
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Naruto: Shippuuden 1st Opening Simfile

#89. Naruto: Shippuuden 1st Opening Theme Song - "Hero's Come Back!!" by nobodyknows+

BPM: 104
Difficulty: x / 3 / 6 / 9 / 10
Note: No Beginner, but Light to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is KeyBoard Material.
Video BG (12.1MB 352x272 DivX .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (827kb 320x100 DivX .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.37MB 128kbps 48000Hz Stereo [01:30] .mp3)

LOL, when my friend xenogear... sent me a link on his ripped video of the opening... I think he was hinting me to make it so ya I did. So it was sorta of a request I guess <.< plus my little brother asked for it so I can't resist. And I haven't done a Naruto Simfiles for some years since the starting point of the "Fillers".

Anyways, I speed process this simfiles in the span of 5 or 8 hours which include graphic making, Lyrical Timing (Oh jeez! I hate Lyric Timing to perfection), Steps Making (Making since 7:30am to 11:45am I think?) and Banner Video Creation (looks good too.). I guess its my decent simfiles I think.

Its pretty easy simfile. I dunno pad but I make it user-friendly (I didn't test it and I'm not on that level yet.). Challenge is Keyboard I guess. Its very easy on spread but as for others could be plus its 104BPM so not much trillers or jackers. hehe...

Downloads:
.zip - 14.4 MB (15,169,748 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 14.4 MB (15,173,718 bytes) - MegaUpload

Enjoy

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 02-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #48
TS_SonicMaster
FFR Lolicon
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TS_SonicMaster

Thanks so much for all of these files. A tiny bit easy, but at least they aren't 12's or above I can't do. And there's so much that I love already. ^_^.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:33 AM   #49
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuustu Ending Theme (Finally!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS_SonicMaster View Post
Thanks so much for all of these files. A tiny bit easy, but at least they aren't 12's or above I can't do. And there's so much that I love already. ^_^.
Your Welcome . Glad to hear that you love it.

The Challenge or Oni or Expert, whatever you call it, is currently my level skill of play. I never go over board on my current level of skill.

As for below or pad levels who knows... medium, at this moment, is my current level of play on PAD which can I pass (with range of fail to A <.<).
-yes, I suxor on pad.

- - - - -

#90. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Ending Theme - "Hare Hare Yukai (ハレ晴レユカイ; Sunny Sunny Happy)" by Aya Hirano, Minori Chihara, and Yuko Goto

BPM: 172
Difficulty: 2 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 11
Video BG (10.2 MB 384 x 288 XviD .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.30 MB 320x100 XviD .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.48 MB 192kbps 48000Hz Stereo [01:04] .mp3)

After a year of my first simfile of this anime series (Opening Theme - 04/07/06 - April 7th 2006). I finally made it and submitted the Ending Theme. Why I didn't made it.

Quote:
Honestly, this simfile is way over-submitted by alot of people, so that what gave me not to make it through those months (plus Xythar & Rebirth's simfiles are satisfied and great enough to play with ), but out of boredom and new video I made it :P
Ya... I got bored after making my Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix simfiles and this is what the result of my boredom, hehe...

This not a win simfile on the Hare Hare Yukai Simfiles Category (aka The BEST one out there), but for the sake of my completed anime series and people wondering minds. I guess that made up my mind to make one.

Anyways, this was I guess a exclusive make for me? I really didn't plan this ahead like weeks ago.

Downloads:
.zip - 12.9 MB (13,626,443 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 12.9 MB (13,590,961 bytes) - MegaUpload

Continuing from off-topic from the simfile.
I'm planing to make all of Shuffle! OP and ED Theme + Games
-including Tick! Tack! and Really? Really! Opening Themes
-which are in Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix

So Look forward to that. And another simfile I'm currently working on.
-Plus the Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix Simfiles.

I've been using XviD Codec lately so maybe a change of codecs. I'm learning how to encode day by day. Also, depending on original source is either XviD or DivX.

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 03-17-2007, 08:29 AM   #50
SethSquall
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SethSquall

Awesome, thanks man. Do I see the 4th pack coming soon?
SethSquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:09 AM   #51
Jubo
FFR Player

Quote:
Awesome, thanks man. Do I see the 4th pack coming soon?
Soon... Next month with Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix is out.
But here is the status on my stuff at this moment:

Batch 76 - 100 or Pack 5

Onegai Teacher AMV - Snow Angel [Jubo-076]
Happiness! OP [Jubo-077]
Happiness! ED [Jubo-078]
Code Geass 2nd OP [Jubo-079]
Chocotto Sister OP [Jubo-080]
Chocotto Sister ED [Jubo-081]
Kanon 2006 OP [Jubo-082]
Kanon 2006 ED [Jubo-083]
Sumomo mo Momo mo 1st OP [Jubo-084]
Gift ~eternal rainbow~ OP [Jubo-085]
Gift ~eternal rainbow~ ED [Jubo-086]
Mai-HiME PS2 OP [Jubo-087] ~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile~
Mai-Otome PS2 OP [Jubo-088] ~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile~
Naruto Shippuuden 1st OP [Jubo-089]
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu ED [Jubo-090]
Shuffle! Game OP [Jubo-091] or Shuffle! Promo ED [Jubo-091] (Version2 Simfile)* ~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile~
Eien no Aselia OP [Jubo-092]* ~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile~
Really Really! OP [Jubo-093]* ~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile~
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Insert Song - BRAVE PHOENIX [Jubo-094] ~Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix - Simfile~
Red Garden 2nd ED [Jubo-095] ~Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix - Simfile~
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora OP [Jubo-096] ~Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix - Simfile~
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora ED [Jubo-097] ~Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix - Simfile~
Getsumen To Heiki Mina OP [Jubo-098] ~Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix - Simfile~
Getsumen To Heiki Mina ED [Jubo-099] ~Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix - Simfile~
Sumomo mo Momo mo 2nd OP [Jubo-100] ~Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix - Simfile~

- - - -
Batch 101 - 125 or Pack 5
-My Predictions It might changed.

Tick! Tack! OP [Jubo-101]* ~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile~
Shuffle! OP [Jubo-102] (Version2 Simfile)*
Shuffle! ED [Jubo-103] (Version2 Simfile)*
Shuffle! Memories Kaede ED [Jubo-104]*
Shuffle! Memories Kaede OP [Jubo-105]*
Shuffle! Memories Kaede ED [Jubo-106]*
Shuffle! Memories Asa OP [Jubo-107]*
Shuffle! Memories Asa ED [Jubo-108]*
Shuffle! Memories Nerine OP [Jubo-109]*
Shuffle! Memories Nerine ED [Jubo-110]*
Shuffle! Memories Lisianthus OP [Jubo-111]*
Shuffle! Memories Lisianthus ED [Jubo-112]*
Shuffle! Memories Primula OP [Jubo-113]*
Shuffle! Memories Primula ED [Jubo-114]*
Bleach 6th OP [Jubo-115]* ~When ever that will appear <.<
Eureka seveN 1st ED [Jubo-116]* ~I'll Try... to finish it~
Eureka seveN 2nd ED [Jubo-117]* ~I'll Try... to finish it~
Eureka seveN 4th ED [Jubo-118]*~I'll Try... to finish it~
BLOOD+ 4th OP [Jubo-119]* ~I'll Try... to finish it~
Asatte no Houkou OP [Jubo-120]*
ZegaPain OP [Jubo-121]*
ZegaPain ED [Jubo-122]*
Kujibiki Unbalance TV OP [Jubo-123]*
Soul Link ED [Jubo-124]* ~I Try... to finish it~
AIR TV OP (Long Version) [Jubo-125] (Version2 Simfile Extended)*

* = I'm currently working on it or Waiting for graphics on them (for me to create) or when I ever I feel like it. (BTW all of these I said is on my folder with Video and Audio already re-encoded ready for me to step anytime except for Graphic & Lyrics they don't have..) Banner Videos are my last stage of before release stage

-The ones without [color=red]* are done and release, except 3rd anime mix simfiles.

Again that 101 - 125 is just my predictions for the future. Will be Changed alot since some new animes this coming season(s) maybe be good to create. And what motivates my thought of what to make (i.e. if I watched Ikkitousen 2 then I'll might make the OP and ED, btw thats what I'm thinking right now lol)

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 03-18-2007 at 08:17 AM..
Old 03-20-2007, 10:35 AM   #52
Jubo
FFR Player

#91. Shuffle! Game Opening & Anime Promo Ending Theme Song - "Mirage Lullaby" by YURIA
50th Simfile Re-Upload
~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile Entry~

BPM: 135
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 10
Video BG (13.3 MB 30fps 787kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (Not made in this simfile), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.48 MB 192kbps 44100Hz Joint Stereo [02:21] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comment:
Quote:
YURIA! ROCKS! Shuffle! KAWAII! SUGOI!
Yes, that tells me that I'm Shuffle! Fan =P hehe!~ Plus, YURIA (+ Hashimoto Miyuki too) songs are also very addictive, ever since Shuffle! aired. I started loving their songs when they are release through Animes.
Anyway, back to the simfile itself. Well it been a while I get my version2 simfiles out and remade.
The Usuals... Beginner to Heavy are Paddable & Challenge are Keyboard Play. I marked it on Description as "KB Steps" I think.
I heard Double Stepping is bad... I didn't know (cause I'm not much a pad player myself.) So, from now on, I will check for those awkward step sequence that I often make,
Thanks to Lisek on explainations of double stepping... I'll keep my simfile out of trouble on those.
-Hopefully, I won't make them ... I'm not much of pad player as I said in that quote

And ya... releasing before our project pack "Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix"
-Ya ya, I know its not "REAL" Video Game... I try to keep on to my project with Anime on "console or PC games". So does not go off my original content or objective? Anime simfiles.

Now let discuss what is in this folder
-This is also will be on all of simfiles to

Alot of compiled files here...
Here are the list what you need to know for each file:
Otaku's Dream Video Game 1st Mix Title.zip <-- Is the title setting for the Project Titles (Subtitle and Song Title switch-a-roo)
Shuffle! Anime Promo ED [Jubo-091].zip <-- This is the original Version 1 Simfile (back from August 2005?) and updated with new steps of today (which the same as the pack) and better quality video. Its here if you want that Promotional Video of Shuffle! Anime (Season 1 not "Shuffle! Memories (season 2? recaps so far...)")
Shuffle! Game OP-NoVideo.zip <- You see this on most of simfiles (just "Extract Here..." will replace the current .sm with no video background, great for computers that hate videos or lag like hell! )
Shuffle! Game OP-SMOriginal.zip <- the original back-up if you happen to mess something up from re-edit my simfile or want revert to with video playing background

niffty eh? hehe..

Like I said on FFR forum I guess... I'll be doing all of Shuffle! OP & ED (Shuffle! Games + Animes [excluding the Really? Really! ED and Tick! Tack! Insert song(though a maybe) & ED])
More to come I guess...

Downloads:
.zip - 25.2 MB (26,529,708 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 12.9 MB (13,590,961 bytes) - MegaUpload

- - - -

My Simfiles Status so far:

Currently working on:
  • Eien no Aselia OP [Jubo-092]
  • Really Really! OP [Jubo-093]
  • Tick! Tack! OP [Jubo-101]
-All of those at the top Video Game Mix Simfiles...

Currently Done and will releasing after the pack release:
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Insert Song - BRAVE PHOENIX [Jubo-094]
  • Red Garden 2nd ED [Jubo-095]
  • Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora OP [Jubo-096]
  • Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora ED [Jubo-097]
  • Getsumen To Heiki Mina OP [Jubo-098]
  • Getsumen To Heiki Mina ED [Jubo-099]
  • Sumomo mo Momo mo 2nd OP [Jubo-100]
-Till then these will be unrelease (instead of those who are testing them or member of the pack) when Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix is released

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 03-20-2007, 10:49 AM   #53
SethSquall
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SethSquall

Im sure you don't do requests but check out the "Demonbane" and "Ergo Proxy" OP's. I love them. I'd love to play them, hint hint. Hehe. Just wishful thinking. Love the files dude. Keep it up!

Last edited by SethSquall; 03-20-2007 at 10:51 AM..
SethSquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:05 AM   #54
Jubo
FFR Player

Quote:
Im sure you don't do requests but check out the "Demonbane" and "Ergo Proxy" OP's. I love them. I'd love to play them, hint hint. Hehe. Just wishful thinking. Love the files dude. Keep it up!
Hmm... I was thinking about making Demonbane Opening one time then just fell off my mind when many simfiles I wanna make... So hopefully that comes back to me...

Ergo Proxy, I haven't watched and stop collecting it, since its was licensed and when Shinsen-Subs became on hiatus mode for some odd time... I stop collecting since 3rd ep was release by them, I had from them (now, I deleted several months ago?, due to lack of Shinsen-Sub and swarmed with other anime shows I like to watch.)
-I don't buy anime DVD unfortunately. I have no money to get that. ~all money is for me to live and keep this internet and hydro alive (not my money, my parents lol! yes, no allowance either. never had one <.<)~

Though, I tell you. That there is an Demonbane Ending Theme on Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix (Its slow so KB difficulty is so not hardness <.<). It also download able on Bemanistyle Database

till then get these three simfiles done and on to whatever is on the way after 101 (101th is Tick Tack! Opening). wooo~ Maho? :P (Pani Poni Dashi! sounds a good idea to make )

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 03-20-2007 at 11:08 AM..
Old 03-20-2007, 04:26 PM   #55
BlackWidow01
FFR Player

Red face Re: Jubo's Simfiles (mainly Anime)

OK, I'm gonna sound like a complete noob.... hehe... but I can't even figure out how to get the songs onto my stepmania game. I JUST downloaded it last night before i went to bed..... and I still have yet to play it.... so... if anyone could help that'd be nice. Oh, and nice choice of songs, I'm an otaku too ^.^
Old 03-20-2007, 06:13 PM   #56
Ramengan
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Ramengan

BlackWidow01: Well, Stepmania DOES have a ReadMe. At least when I downloaded it.

Jubo, your sims are truly awesome. All are extremely nicely done. Of course, the highlight for me is the Shippuuden opening. Also, I never saw banner videos before, so that was a nice surprise. Keep up the amazing work!

<-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.
Ramengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:31 AM   #57
Jubo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow01 View Post
OK, I'm gonna sound like a complete noob.... hehe... but I can't even figure out how to get the songs onto my stepmania game. I JUST downloaded it last night before i went to bed..... and I still have yet to play it.... so... if anyone could help that'd be nice. Oh, and nice choice of songs, I'm an otaku too ^.^
It pretty use full to use some searching techniques to find what you need/want for.

Read this: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...splay.php?f=19
Carefully, and by the time you finish you'll be alright I know..

If you are not "reader" so then you are visual video understandable then it easily to watch video guide on YouTube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramengan View Post
Well, Stepmania DOES have a ReadMe. At least when I downloaded it.
Mine didn't... so ya I learned it the hard way acutally, it was logical for me that a folder name Songs is where you put your songs in. But then later... it must have a 2 folders then songs files to work.. anyways thats like 4 years ago when I learn this <_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramengan View Post
Jubo, your sims are truly awesome. All are extremely nicely done. Of course, the highlight for me is the Shippuuden opening. Also, I never saw banner videos before, so that was a nice surprise. Keep up the amazing work!
lol, thanks... Though, many complain on that simfile. Pad view wise I mean. But hey I did that in like 8hours? Lyrics timing, stepping, video re-encoding etc... *refer to post on that simfile (a few above)*

-Just three more simfile till get to do what really want... Shuffle! Simfiles.
-The three simfiles are for Otaku's Dream VGMix (*I note you, as the characteristic as I am "Does not rank himself above others or brag often". The pack we making is not going to be as great as the superior pack out there <_<*)

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 03-21-2007 at 01:34 AM..
Old 03-21-2007, 01:55 PM   #58
zuru123
FFR Player

Thumbs up Re: Naruto: Shippuuden 1st Opening Simfile

lol, your lil brother told you to make it? eh, well very nice song. Can you make the ending song for naruto shippuuden? its called shooting star. Oh yeah thumbs up man on the song
zuru123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:19 AM   #59
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Eien no Aseria Opening Simfile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuru123 View Post
lol, your lil brother told you to make it? eh, well very nice song. Can you make the ending song for naruto shippuuden? its called shooting star. Oh yeah thumbs up man on the song
I saw someone in youtube made a good version of it on pad. so ask him

- - - -
Anyways... New simfile today once again lol!

#92. Eien no Aseria (永遠のアセリア) Opening Theme - "Eien no Aseria -Opening Theme-" by Kawamura Yumi

BPM: 126
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / x
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. No Challenge/Oni.
Video BG (10.9 MB 30fps 673kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (Not made in this simfile), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (2.14 MB 128kbps 48000Hz Stereo [02:14] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comment:
Quote:
Yay... Spirit Loli-fighters!
Like I said before... I don't play Hentai Games due to my lack of knowledge of Japanese and my location of the computer.
I watched the anime OVA of this and boy it is very interesting... I would like a tv series of it though, my wish so its won't come true hehe
Anyways.. This simfiles is mostly based on PAD. Didn't made a Keyboard difficulty since it pretty useless from what the sounds of the song.
But this song is pretty good song. And maybe later.. I'll add my kb steps (On my Batch 76-100).
Hmm... what triggered me to do this. The Anime OVA was good in my opinon so I researched about it and it was a Game. So lead me to put this into VGMix simfiles

So... no KB steps for this. I decide not to since it would be "BS" for such a no so hyped up music or any juicy sounds to hit on

Anyways... Now on to the fun simfiles, YES!, Really? Really! Opening & Tick! Tack! Opening. So excited

Downloads:
.zip - 13.2 MB (13,861,975 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 13.2 MB (13,866,495 bytes) - MegaUpload

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 03-22-2007 at 07:25 AM..
Old 04-13-2007, 09:32 PM   #60
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Really? Really! OP & Mahou Shoujo Nanoha A's Insert Song

I am on a Release Marathon (from April 13th to 17th?).... Since, Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix is release...

And my 76-100 simfile pack is completed...
-With two new difficulties on the simfiles without Challenge

Pack download link for that soon...
-This means your don't need to wait for the simfiles on the schedule below
-Plus 7 of them are in Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix

- - - - - - -

#93. Really? Really! Opening Theme - "Remember Memories" by YURIA

BPM: 150
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni are Keyboard Style Play.
Video BG (14.7 MB 29.990fps 980kbps 384 x 288 XviD (fourcc: xvid) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (Not made in this simfile), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (3.04 MB 192kbps 44100Hz Stereo [02:13] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Oh! Another H-Game!
Yes... Shuffle! Never ending sequels... well, I dunno about that cause: 1. Don't live in Japan 2. Hentai Games I don't play 3. I don't follow them.
Ok... Its YURIA again, one of my favorite band and singers... Like I said why in the previous Shuffle! simfile.
The usuals... Beginning to Heavy are PADDABLE -and- Challenge are Keyboard Style (I'm Wide-Spread 2finger-2hander player...)

Downloads:
.zip - 17.9 MB (18,771,673 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 17.9 MB (18,777,560 bytes) - MegaUpload

#94. Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Insert Song - "BRAVE PHOENIX" by Mizuki Nana
~Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix - Simfile Entry~

BPM: 135
Difficulty: x / 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 11
Note: No Beginner, but Light to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni & Edit are Keyboard Style Play.
Video BG (22.2 MB 23.976fps 569kbps 352 x 272 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (Not made in this simfile), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (7.43 MB 192kbps 48000Hz Stereo [05:24] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Eh! 1st Marathon Song...
Why is so huge? well... its about 5mins and 24 secs of Video and Song Length... so a 5min video does not look under 40mb, but I re-encode pretty good and still kept HQ video
This was like hell for me to edit cause I never done a Marathon song before.. but I have to say this simfile I'm proud it turn out awesome! Plus took me the whole dam day (12-18 Hours) just to do CHALLENGE. (The comments by ODM members said "fun and not boring simfile")
The usuals.... No Beginner (beg on Mara?) LIGHT to HEAVY are PADDABLE -and- CHALLENGE & EDIT are Keyboard Style (Challenge are 32nd trills will kill your life a bit and EDIT is StepMania4.0 or 3.95 Only on Rolls! replacing the 32nd trills)
-So, to play EDIT play on StepMania 4.0 or 3.95

Downloads:
.zip - 29.7 MB (31,209,923 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 29.7 MB (31,230,506 bytes) - MegaUpload

- - - -

The schedule on my releases ^_^

Today/Friday: Really? Really! Opening & Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Insert Song (Brave Phoenix)
Tomorrow/Saturday: Red Garden 2nd Ending & Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Opening
Sunday: Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Ending & Getsumen to Heiki Mina Opening
Monday: Getsumen to Heiki Mina Ending & Sumomo mo Momo mo 2nd Opening
- - - - End of 76-100 Series...
Tuesday (Maybe?): CLANNAD Game Opening & Tick! Tack! Opening

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 04-14-2007 at 07:59 PM..