Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 02-6-2006, 12:02 AM   #41
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

You'll have to forgive me for not caring much about this game so far but there was a cool football game on TV and tomorrow's class schedule is hell :(

I'll read through the thread and make a more meaningful post tomorrow evening. For now, here's my convo with iggy.

Also for the record Tass' one Night 1 death was in Dark Matters in case anyone is curious

Iggy911Mc: i get the impression that u play it "valueless" as LD put it in TWG and thats how u survive games but how do u make ur decisions on whos a wolf or not?
bjstrattonIM: Names out of a hat
bjstrattonIM: >_>
bjstrattonIM: Seriously I just look at who I think is acting funny
bjstrattonIM: Look at every single other game in TWG history since I've been in them all
bjstrattonIM: Aside from one
Iggy911Mc: u usually right or is it still gueswork?
bjstrattonIM: I'm right more than the odds would dictate I'd be.
bjstrattonIM: Probably not quite 50/50 though.
Iggy911Mc: to me it would seem that the most right people would be more suspicious bc a wolf would be mroe careful about what they say to make sure nothing is contradicting itself
Iggy911Mc: is that a good assumption or is that just jTWG strat?
bjstrattonIM: It's a start
bjstrattonIM: Always remember that the wolves have to act
bjstrattonIM: And the humans do not
bjstrattonIM: Although I always try to come off as human as possible in either case >_>
Iggy911Mc: well that would be ideal XD
Iggy911Mc: LD told me that Tass is always a threat
Iggy911Mc: y is that? i dont know how he plays so what makes him so much better than anyone else?
bjstrattonIM: He thinks things out more than anyone else.
Iggy911Mc: how does he play as a wolf then?
Iggy911Mc: if u can remember a time
bjstrattonIM: Disturbingly much like when he's a human
Iggy911Mc: have u ever been a wolf and what was ur strategy when u were?
bjstrattonIM: Why would I tell you my wolf strategies? >_>
bjstrattonIM: If I ttold them to you then you could watch for them in later games.
bjstrattonIM: But I've been in so many games across the internet and have been a regular human so many times
bjstrattonIM: That I know the part down pat
bjstrattonIM: And can generally pull it off really well when a wolf
Iggy911Mc: ok guess i dont want to to reveal ur strat
Iggy911Mc: but let me ask u this, how would u view a guy who does reveal his wolf strat?
bjstrattonIM: Ballsy.
bjstrattonIM: And I'd take it with a grain of salt
Iggy911Mc: so u wouldnt think it would be his actual strategy is that what that means
bjstrattonIM: If it is
bjstrattonIM: Then I watch for it
bjstrattonIM: But I don't think they're not a wolf any less when they're not doing it
bjstrattonIM: Since they could be going about being a wolf in a different way to throw me off
Iggy911Mc: but if they did it would be noticable bc they wouldnt be acting like themselves
Iggy911Mc: or is that over analyzing?
Iggy911Mc: u there?
Iggy911Mc: w/e im out anyways, thanks for the advice
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-6-2006, 12:13 AM   #42
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Tass, yelling at them will sure help the issue...

That said, tasuke that post is the kind of thing I can see someone later on in the day coming back to and saying "man look at the way he sort of half-implicates tass here that's kind of sketchy I've got nothing better to go on so he's my vote for today blahblahblah" Then someone else agrees, then someone else, and before you know it we've lynched another new(er) player day one for doing something that could easily have just been the unintentional result of not thinking things through while making posts. So... before you (seriously, not like kilga) suggest stuff like "tass is a wolf because he's still alive day one" stop and think it through again.
Old 02-6-2006, 12:41 AM   #43
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasuke
So the fact that he wasn't wolfed first night leads to either him being a wolf, 2 vets, or 1 vet. I'm thinking it's one vet to one jTWG.
Explain this please.
Since you n00bs haven't read a past TWG, you have no sense of &*#$ in regards to TWG history and jump to asinine conclusions. Here is some FACT for you... I've been wolfed night 1 ONCE, ever. I think I was also saved night 1 once. So that is 2 times out of 20? games as a human. That is 10%.

But, what am I saying... jTWGers don't use LOGIC! Hopefully by the end of this game, that will change.
I was saying that since I don't think that very many jTWG players know exactaly what goes on in TWG, especially in wolfing and wolf plans, 2 "noobs" would have probably just gone and tried to wolf you right out, because they don't have any idea how TWG people strategize. So that leaves the options that there are 2 vets as wolves,or 1 vet as a wolf, and one vet and one jTWG as wolves. And since I obviously don't know how TWG players think, I thought that Tass not being wolfed could lead to you being a wolf, while that is true for any other player( other than Fish). I was in no way implying that you were a wolf. I was just saying that since you weren't wolfed it's a possibilty. Also with you saying all this sh*t about you being such an obvious choice for not being a night one wolfing. I would think that in time the gaurdian wouldn't care about you and at that time you would make an excellent night 1 wolf since you're so "God-like".

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
So... before you (seriously, not like kilga) suggest stuff like "tass is a wolf because he's still alive day one" stop and think it through again.
I wasn't trying to make it seem like Tass was a wolf. I was just trying to state the possibility that since he wasn't wolfed and since he's such an awesome player, it's entirely possible he's a wolf. Which is the same for every other TWG vet.

It seems to me that everyone either half-reads my post, or I need to work on how I say things. Which is it?
Old 02-6-2006, 04:51 AM   #44
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming la

But actually, for two jTWG noobs, Fish would be a much better choice then Tass. They haven't played in TWG, and as Tass pointed out, wouldn't know the relative skill of each player. Fish, however, has hosted several jTWG's and I think he participated in a few. A few jTWG players would very likely look at the list and ask, "who do we know is decent?" They have seen Fish host, and know he eventually moved up to TWG. That would tell them that he was atleast a semi-skilled player. All this being said, I think the wolves are two jTWG players.

Also, because it hasn't been mentioned, FoJaR and Fish are really good buddies as well.
Old 02-6-2006, 11:39 AM   #45
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Quote:
Also, eb's post is fairly retarded. I never get wolfed early on, nor do I get lynched often (never as a human)...
WELL I SURE WISH THE TWG HISTORY THREAD GOT UPDATED but from what is there, you have died early on in games even back in the day, and I could have sworn there was a streak of "omg tass is a wp;f" there for a while that got you continually killed. And I never said Day/Night 1, I said early on. My post was not fairly retarded, you're just trying to be a hotshot and pick shit apart and make others feel stupid so you can be the boss here. So you can stfu and gtfo.

And as for the guard me thing, I know you're the only one who said it. I said that anybody who says "guard me" is being selfish. YOU'VE SAID THAT SAME THING IN THE PAST TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU SAY TO GUARD YOU! You've admitted that demanding a guard is blatently trying to make sure you win, whether you're wolf or human. As a result, anybody who asks to be guarded is either a) a selfish human or b) a tricksy wolf. In either case, they don't deserve to be guarded.

However, I will agree with Tass that some of you have horrid grammar and it makes following what you say really difficult sometimes. Terrible spelling is okay with me, but random/misused commas and periods and bad sentence structure make communication harder than it should be.

To everybody: All this speculation about the people being vets or jTWG newblets is pretty pointless and dumb. It'd be better to analyze people's actions now and then later see if it would line up with the wolfings to make further sense if they were a wolf. The explaination for the kill be placed on anybody. mead/FoJaR being close to Fish might make them nervous, somebody might recognize Fish's ability but not outstanding prowess as making him a good target, or hell, it could have been completely random just to throw us all for a loop. Obviously that last choice would be least likely, but given the high number of jTWG people who are newer to the game, I wouldn't be surprised to see some weird kills this game, whether they're done by newby newbs that don't know any better of if they're done just to frame the newblets and throw us off.

Thus, I'd say that, especially in Day 1, it's better to look at other people's actions. I know I haven't been around to talk on AIM (I had an ortho thing to go to at 8am this morning in a city like, 45 minutes away, and I went home yesterday so that I could get up early and be driven there, so I haven't been on AIM), but you can IM me now if you feel like it. I'm not very good at analysis, but hey, maybe you wanna interogate me and see if I'm wolfy and suspicious as always. XD

Anywho, back to MS. =P

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-6-2006, 12:13 PM   #46
talisman
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasuke
I wasn't trying to make it seem like Tass was a wolf. I was just trying to state the possibility that since he wasn't wolfed and since he's such an awesome player, it's entirely possible he's a wolf. Which is the same for every other TWG vet.
....right, but see you didn't have to say that which was my point. Everyone knows that the chances tass is a wolf is the same as any other vet. But by mentioning him separately, it makes it seem like you're trying to call attention to him.

anyway

eb the stretch you were thinking of was three games long. tass was attacked night one and killed, then blah, then tass again, but he was guarded. Or something like that.

mead/fojar knowing fish is something to keep in mind but I would not vote on it at all. Plus fojar and mead are ballsy enough that I'd expect them to be think themselves able to fool fish anyway. Either way there's better reasons for why fish was killed that have already been discussed.
Old 02-6-2006, 12:47 PM   #47
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Also more recently there WAS a stretch where I was a wolf like 3/4 games and was lynched in 2 of them... mostly because of Afro (the mason pair game was mostly eb though. ). You know what I'm saying, and I'm not trying to make this about me. Its actually getting to be pretty dsitracting discussing TWG History instead of TWG26.
Old 02-6-2006, 01:29 PM   #48
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Ok, I'd like to point out that although I've played in more jTWG's than TWG's I still know how TWG operates and how experienced everyone is in both aspects (jTWG and TWG). Btw congratz to you guys regurgitating what I said on the first page about the jTWG players and wolfing fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 02-6-2006, 01:46 PM   #49
talisman
Resident Penguin

hans and minineo... post more.
Old 02-6-2006, 02:01 PM   #50
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

After a few minutes of reading:

Hans has yet to post

minineo has yet to post something relevant

vash posted one thing that I found to be nothing
EDIT: but now posted something even more irrevelant

LD hasn't posted a relevant comment

Gut feeling says that LD and vash are the wolves, but no proof. I still see vash as the biggest wolf for now.
-----
Talisman's posted convo with me is different than mine (but no words are different just statements are vice versa'd because of time issues I believe.) On the surface the biggest thing is that he said he didn't know how to read fojar but he posted that he was ballsy.

stressreliefball (11:09:48 PM): typically I find most wolves won't want to change the subject because they're afraid of looking like they're trying to change the subject stressreliefball (11:09:50 PM): or something like that Iggy911Mc (11:10:15 PM): thats true stressreliefball (11:12:02 PM): who all have you talked to so far? Iggy911Mc (11:12:28 PM): um u the most, fojar, tps, LD, and just started with kilga stressreliefball (11:12:40 PM): ok

From the micro convo: he changed subject after mentioning that it would typically be a wolf thing to not do, perhaps reverse psychology. But there is nothing really there like he said.
----

I like to see who agrees with who because it would seem logical that wolves would try to push the same theories or blend in so thus far my "tree" is as follows:

Talisman agreed with TPS about a vet being a TWG
LD's sarcastic remark about Tass agrees with Kilga

And disagreements:

Mead disagreed with Tasuke's impliance that two jTWG can't be wolves
Tass disagreed with Fojar's statement of lynching Tass
Tass disagreed with Iggy's spelling/grammar and "black and white" way of things
Tass disagreed with Tasuke's reasoning for why Tass is a wolf
Tass disagreed with the whole jTWG on thier logic
EB disagreed with tass because of his assumptions on past night 1 kills etc.
Tasuke disagreed with Iggy for assuming that jTWG bandwagons
Iggy disagreed with mead's credit that he was giving him
Talisman disagreed with Tasuke for naming Tass as a wolf when any name would have had the same reasoning
Talisman disagreed with tass because of his remarks on the "newbish" style of jTWG

I also would like to ask for the conversation between TPS and vash that he referred to in his last post to be either posted or sent to me.
Old 02-6-2006, 02:35 PM   #51
talisman
Resident Penguin

Just a brief note on that subject change thing: there was a two minute gap (as those time stamps show) there between the end of the changing the subject discussion and me asking who you had talked to, so it's not really changing the subject since the subject had kind of died during that dead time.

I like the agreement disagreement stuff but some of it (like the ld/kilga thing) might be reading too far into stuff. Still a good resource though.
Old 02-6-2006, 03:19 PM   #52
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Oops, I realize the timpstamp thing now, on my version i forgot to put them in but it's all good. It wasn't anything major or minor in the first place.
Old 02-6-2006, 03:37 PM   #53
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Yeah, i was at my fathers, so I have no log of it. It basically went like this

Vash:Hey
TPS:Sup
Vash:TWG starting again seems so surreal
TPS:I know, this is like my 18th game.
Vash: This is my I have no idea game.
TPS:I haven't survived in like, 15 games, that is more than most have played.
Vash: I enjoyed playing in jTWG, it was just fun there, more relaxed.
TPS:Yeah, I remember when I played and hosted there, it was cool.
Vash: Yup, this game should be fun as well.

That was about it, I just typed that up in about 5 mins, but I really would have no reason to fake it. I'm sure Vash could confirm that it was about that.
Old 02-6-2006, 03:49 PM   #54
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Well if vash has it I would like to see it please. There really is no reason for you to fake it yes, but there could be details hidden. The fact that he said something to keep quiet or something of that nature are also possibilities, PM me on what the scoop is.
Old 02-6-2006, 04:47 PM   #55
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Completely unrelated note.... TPS has been known to fake convos and do crazy/retarded things in TWG. Which is WHY he hasn't survived in 15 straight games.

You may or may not have known that Iggy (et al)... but in this case, TPS has zero gain by lying, as Vash can either agree or disagree with the statement... as opposed to the other person being dead and unable to reply.

Then again, a disagreement between two people in this case would not neccessarily mean TPS was the incorrect one.

Just pointing all this out.

Also, I'll be out playing poker and watching 24 til... 2-3am, so don't expect another post from me (although I may post when I get home before going to bed).
Old 02-6-2006, 06:10 PM   #56
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

oshi gaiz, tps tryd 2 sedus me ovr da intrtz
pyro31191 (11:43:52 PM): rofl
pyro31191 (11:44:02 PM): TWG being back just seems so surreal
Tps7910 (11:44:39 PM): Heh.
Tps7910 (11:45:01 PM): Game 18 for me.
pyro31191 (11:45:14 PM): Game I don't even fucking know for me
pyro31191 (11:45:27 PM): I've kept up with a lot, but played in jTWG instead for the fun of it.
pyro31191 (11:45:28 PM): rofl
Tps7910 (11:46:01 PM): I played jTWG once
Tps7910 (11:46:05 PM): and hosted
Tps7910 (11:46:07 PM): it was lol
pyro31191 (11:46:19 PM): I play jTWG for kicks, you know?
Tps7910 (11:46:39 PM): Yeah.
Tps7910 (11:46:40 PM): But
Tps7910 (11:46:46 PM): TWG = Serious business lol

Quote:
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Old 02-6-2006, 07:18 PM   #57
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Aha, +1 memory.

Anyways.

My top 3 suspicions are Vash, Mead, and Talisman. Vash for trying to fit in, Mead because his last post struck me as odd, and Talisman because of a feeling. None of this is credible, but I saw no harm in putting it out.
Old 02-6-2006, 08:11 PM   #58
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Since there is a possibility of me not being able to get on tomorrow night, I will place my vote on vash

I still think that hes been trying to contribute less, he's confessed in the convo with TPS that he normally sees the TWG so should be able to add SOMETHING to the overall discussion.

I did talk with him a little, he seemed that if I talked to him IRL he would be sweating, but he was doing homework at the same time so his mind was probably not into the convo.

(as a background note, the last serious jTWG me and vash were wolves and he was MW)
Iggy911Mc (9:36:10 PM): whats up mw XD
pyro31191 (9:36:15 PM): rofl
pyro31191 (9:36:22 PM): Not much..
pyro31191 (9:36:24 PM): Doing homework
pyro31191 (9:36:25 PM): rofl
Iggy911Mc (9:36:39 PM): sounds like something new
Iggy911Mc (9:37:14 PM): got a few for TWG or uber busy?
pyro31191 (9:37:34 PM): Meh
pyro31191 (9:37:39 PM): I've got the morning to do homework
pyro31191 (9:37:41 PM): So what's up?
Iggy911Mc (9:37:50 PM): ur number 1 man thats whats up
Iggy911Mc (9:38:03 PM): i think ur doing something similar to when we were wolves together
Iggy911Mc (9:38:13 PM): so ur at the top of my hit list
pyro31191 (9:38:22 PM): rofl
pyro31191 (9:38:24 PM): Well
pyro31191 (9:38:27 PM): That doesn't suprise me
Iggy911Mc (9:38:39 PM): ys that?
pyro31191 (9:38:45 PM): Because my way of playing is so unorthodoxed people have seen different sides of me play.
pyro31191 (9:39:04 PM): I'm basically like a loose canon waiting to fire.
pyro31191 (9:39:25 PM): And some people believe I will spazz out and go crazy like I did last time as a wolf
pyro31191 (9:39:51 PM): Then they will find that I'm acting as I did that one jTWG where I was a wolf and blew up
pyro31191 (9:39:55 PM): And others think
pyro31191 (9:40:13 PM): "Oh, he's including himself in a package of suspects, which means he's trying to take the blame off himself"
Iggy911Mc (9:40:44 PM): well thats not what i think was ur problem
pyro31191 (9:40:54 PM): o rly?
Iggy911Mc (9:41:12 PM): the list thing bc i remember gonzo doing that and getting lynched so human or wolf i can see u doing that either way
pyro31191 (9:41:53 PM): Wait
pyro31191 (9:41:56 PM): Wahhh?
Iggy911Mc (9:42:00 PM): wait how did u go crazy and spazz out last time u were a wolf?
pyro31191 (9:42:10 PM): Umm
Iggy911Mc (9:42:15 PM): the list thing isnt an issue i what im saying
pyro31191 (9:42:18 PM): It was like 3-4 jTWG's back ago.
pyro31191 (9:42:35 PM): Go look for it
pyro31191 (9:42:37 PM): I like
Iggy911Mc (9:42:37 PM): ok i remember that one i thought u were talking about our game
pyro31191 (9:42:43 PM): Oh
pyro31191 (9:42:46 PM): No
Iggy911Mc (9:43:05 PM): u made it fairly obvious that u were a wolf but bc it was too obvious no one got to u
Iggy911Mc (9:43:10 PM): in that game
pyro31191 (9:43:16 PM): Our game was good, you followed orders, I just kinda let you do the dirty work
pyro31191 (9:43:18 PM): rofl
Iggy911Mc (9:43:40 PM): that and igot was perfect bait
pyro31191 (9:43:46 PM): More like
pyro31191 (9:43:50 PM): gg on igot being retarded
Iggy911Mc (9:44:32 PM): which leads me to ask u what do u think was fojars purpose for posting the exact same topic as igot did?
pyro31191 (9:44:40 PM): Well
pyro31191 (9:44:47 PM): I posted before I looked at igot's thread again
pyro31191 (9:44:56 PM): And seeing that they were basically the same I was like
pyro31191 (9:45:03 PM): "Fuck, I feel like such a fucking dumbass"
pyro31191 (9:45:17 PM): Because honestly, I wouldn't put it past a lot of jTWG members to post something like that seriously.
Iggy911Mc (9:45:20 PM): so u thought he did it to throw u off??
pyro31191 (9:45:41 PM): No
pyro31191 (9:45:49 PM): I thought he did it out of pure stupidity and retarded-ness
Iggy911Mc (9:46:26 PM): so u think there was absolutely no reason y he did it then
Iggy911Mc (9:46:34 PM): cept for being dumb
pyro31191 (9:46:43 PM): Yeah
pyro31191 (9:46:45 PM): Like
pyro31191 (9:46:52 PM): I look back at it and new he was being sarcastic
pyro31191 (9:47:02 PM): But some of the jTWG players are dumb enough to do something like that.
pyro31191 (9:47:03 PM): So yeah.
Iggy911Mc (9:47:37 PM): besides igot who else do u think would do that?
pyro31191 (9:47:52 PM): Uhh
pyro31191 (9:47:57 PM): I'd have to look into that
Iggy911Mc (9:48:07 PM): k
pyro31191 (9:48:09 PM): But I have to get started on homework.
Iggy911Mc (9:48:21 PM): np go do ur thing
pyro31191 (9:48:21 PM): I'd think you'd do it to throw people off or something though
pyro31191 (9:48:22 PM): like
pyro31191 (9:48:34 PM): "Haha, I'm kidding but underneath it all I'm serious"
pyro31191 (9:48:40 PM):
pyro31191 (9:48:41 PM): But ok
Iggy911Mc (9:48:43 PM): how would i throw ppl though?
pyro31191 (9:48:44 PM): I'm outty
Iggy911Mc (9:48:57 PM): last question before u go
pyro31191 (9:49:08 PM): Like this
pyro31191 (9:49:12 PM): (9:49:09 PM)"Haha, I'm kidding but underneath it all I'm serious"
pyro31191 is away at 9:49:19 PM.

I think it's hard to follow because we were discussing two points simultaneously but basically I'm just trying to get his viewpoint on various things until he goes back to homework.

He also says that his style is all over the place, fine whatever, but what are you doing to find a wolf? What strategy are you using to find them? I see none and therefore my strongest point is born.
Old 02-6-2006, 08:22 PM   #59
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

The way I see it is that it's day 1. I normally don't ever make suspicions as to who's a wolf and who's not, just guesses. I won't place a vote just yet because we still have another 24 hours to vote but I'll try to be more vigilant as to what is going on now. (Even though I'm not done with my homework yet..rofl)

Quote:
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Old 02-6-2006, 09:22 PM   #60
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Something about Tps on page 1 strikes me as odd. He's played enough games to know that you can't glean nearly enough useful information from solely a Night 1 kill to produce an accusable or innocent name. Why so quick to point out mead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
WELL I SURE WISH THE TWG HISTORY THREAD GOT UPDATED
Yeah so do I because I was the only one doing it and I can't any more for some strange reason :(
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Closed Thread