Old 09-29-2017, 12:12 PM   #21
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
DarkManticoreX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Home of the Cheesesteak
Age: 33
Posts: 7,418
Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
Yeah I was pretty intentional about not pushing as hard

Have a habit of drawing early kills when I do so I already picked up the BPV, but hedged further by holding back, although not to the degree that I wouldn't be townread

Lynching me wouldn't even help town at lylo though lol because given my alignment I was actually an obstacle to wolves
Lolattackbirb he did well, I didn't see it that well tbh
I don't think I ever lynch you at lylo, I just spend more time trying to figure out why you aren't pushing people very hard.

That read probably gets more pronounced the longer it goes, because eventually concensus town should be leading town lynches.
__________________
AAA's = 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:12 PM   #22
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 28
Posts: 1,534
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

GG everyone!!

That turned out to be a really fun game even though I had no idea what was going on during that last phase, I thought it was really fun to get into it

I agree with you Freezin I should have outed earlier. I had been considering it all day phase but I was too nervous about it and paranoid. But I should have done it anyway

I honestly have no idea why I shot Ind. My choice was going to be between Charu, roundbox, Haku or Ind. I was paranoid of Charu or roundbox being alien so that made me hesitant to shoot either of them. I decided against Charu first, then decided against roundbox because I was being nice and wanted to give him more of a chance to play properly (thanks for wasting that for me ;_; ). Then I pretty much just randomly chose between Haku and Ind, I wasn't too worried about it because of my smart shot so I kinda yolo'd it I guess. it makes me laugh to think of how differently the game could have turned out if I chose Haku instead

I thought everyone played really well given the circumstances and I hope we can play another interesting game like that soon ^^
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:16 PM   #23
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
DarkManticoreX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Home of the Cheesesteak
Age: 33
Posts: 7,418
Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Also despite me yelling at backpack midgame, I think he's being undervalued not being on that HM list.

He played seer flawlessly. He resolved complementary wagons, all his checks were still alive D2, pinning wolfteam in an incredibly small pool, and outing the alien so we didn't loose a phase to alien lynch shenanigans. Impeccable seer play.

Leadership could use some fine tuning on the final day, but that comes with being in that role and being willing to let people perceive you as a controlling ass.
__________________
AAA's = 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:18 PM   #24
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
DarkManticoreX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Home of the Cheesesteak
Age: 33
Posts: 7,418
Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Mellon, can you stop going into every game with a scumread on me?

Mellon can you not give friends free passes till lategame?
__________________
AAA's = 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:32 PM   #25
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

I'd just like to point out that

haku accidentally bmed me

I knew wolves would be angry at me for outing them (hi roundbox) and might try to screw me over. I expected that. What I didn't expect is that haku somehow worked out that I would kill dbp, after I HAD EXPLICITLY SAID multiple times that I would be killing raeko, and that my hope was that wolves would shoot dbp. I don't even know how you reason that shooting a VT is better than PR hunting...

Just wow lol
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:32 PM   #26
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I've had better games. Charu still didn't catch me though!! The real victory is here.
For the record AA: we had the PRs down to a pool of AA/raeko/yeti/backpack, with yeti being least likely. We didn't suck at PR hunting, we just shot the guy who commuted and got told who visited him :v (also I wasn't really around for the first kill)

Lesson learned: exist on d0
Lol rip

Not a bad pool though
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:33 PM   #27
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
ty freezin for noticing I was being a good birb and trying my hardest to redirect lynches from my partners.

Still say I played a solid game. Unfortunate of the sequence of events that occured before and after AA's fake. I think if AA kept going, I could've made something happen.

It is what it is though. I played my heart out, but it wasn't enough. Don't think I was obvious scum (despite what deadchat says to some). My goal as alien was to sway and maintain town status and only to go full on scum as a last resort.
Sunfan always calls you obvscum from dead chat lol

Too bad he's never around to push it lmao
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:35 PM   #28
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 28
Posts: 1,534
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Mellon, can you stop going into every game with a scumread on me?

Mellon can you not give friends free passes till lategame?
I didn't go into the game with a scum read on you. I thought you were acting wolfy at the time sorry ;_; obviously I was wrong so I'll keep it in mind for reading you in the future though

and nope it's easier for me to read my friends and I play the game to talk to them so

roundbox got a pass from me this game because of his IRL commitments but that's not going to be a pattern, don't worry
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:35 PM   #29
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Also despite me yelling at backpack midgame, I think he's being undervalued not being on that HM list.

He played seer flawlessly. He resolved complementary wagons, all his checks were still alive D2, pinning wolfteam in an incredibly small pool, and outing the alien so we didn't loose a phase to alien lynch shenanigans. Impeccable seer play.

Leadership could use some fine tuning on the final day, but that comes with being in that role and being willing to let people perceive you as a controlling ass.
Agree that he played well, but him forcing the Xel/blind td and being very absent the second day made it a lot harder. Mechanically he was perfect, but gameplay needs work

Mostly agree with freezin analysis
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:37 PM   #30
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

I do think he deserves HM though for sure
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:39 PM   #31
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 331
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
ty freezin for noticing I was being a good birb and trying my hardest to redirect lynches from my partners.

Still say I played a solid game. Unfortunate of the sequence of events that occured before and after AA's fake. I think if AA kept going, I could've made something happen.

It is what it is though. I played my heart out, but it wasn't enough. Don't think I was obvious scum (despite what deadchat says to some). My goal as alien was to sway and maintain town status and only to go full on scum as a last resort.
it wasn't obvious because no one but me ever thinks its obvious

I don't think you're bad, it just upsets me to see it because I don't think anyone else ever sees it
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:41 PM   #32
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 331
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
Sunfan always calls you obvscum from dead chat lol

Too bad he's never around to push it lmao
CUZ HE ALWAYS FUCKING N1s ME
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 12:54 PM   #33
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
CUZ HE ALWAYS FUCKING N1s ME
Ask people to have setups with doctors lolol

Maybe I'll submit one, I won't play but I could host
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 01:19 PM   #34
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 461
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
it wasn't obvious because no one but me ever thinks its obvious

I don't think you're bad, it just upsets me to see it because I don't think anyone else ever sees it
i'm just glad we didn't waste a lynch on him because that would be ass
inDheart is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 01:20 PM   #35
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 461
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
Ask people to have setups with doctors lolol

Maybe I'll submit one, I won't play but I could host
i've got you covered on a game with a doc
inDheart is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 01:27 PM   #36
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 6,985
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
CUZ HE ALWAYS FUCKING N1s ME
To be fair...

...

...I didn't N1 you.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 01:27 PM   #37
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 6,985
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

It was my woof partners.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 01:27 PM   #38
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 6,985
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

YEEEEEeeee
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #39
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 6,985
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Also, I like the sound of attackbirb
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 01:36 PM   #40
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 461
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

reading the summary is actually tilting fuck outta here with that shit
inDheart is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution