Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-6-2005, 05:24 PM   #101
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

-_- you can't to that. Just keep your vote for me until you find someone better.
Old 01-6-2005, 05:26 PM   #102
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

You can always vote for yourself, though.

Speaking of avoiding phantoms** (whoops, said randoms before), when is time up?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 01-6-2005, 05:30 PM   #103
M-A-C
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
-_- you can't to that. Just keep your vote for me until you find someone better.
I would do that, but my computer has been running very slow lately. I'm afraid there might be an instalynch while I'm gone. So I guess I'll just vote for Tsuteto
Old 01-6-2005, 05:33 PM   #104
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-C
Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
I would do that, but my computer has been running very slow lately. I'm afraid there might be an instalynch while I'm gone. So I guess I'll just vote for Tsuteto
I'm not sure if you meant to say that, or if it was shere stupidity.

Instalynch's are almost impossible on day one, unless someone admits they are a wol... agent
Old 01-6-2005, 05:36 PM   #105
M-A-C
FFR Player

I realize that, but you can never be too sure. I'm sort of not taking any chances. Eaither way I was going to change my vote.
Old 01-6-2005, 06:28 PM   #106
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
unless someone admits they are a wol... agent
Too bad that never happens. And too bad people don't talk more in general. I don't want to have to random vote for once on Day 1, so let me think for a minute about this. I'll type as I mull it over.

The spat between alain and LD has me a bit suspicious of both of them, but just a tiny bit. Maybe they're just a little too defensive. When Chardish voted against me, I thought maybe he was doing what alain did in TWG5 (accused me on little to no evidence, then pretend that he believed me suddenly and I started to trust him, but he was the master wolf), but Chardish didn't follow along that same pattern at all, so that suspicion is out the window. When M-A-C and (new kid whose name I don't know) both voted alain one right after another, it seemed like something a dumb wolf would do in their first game. Wolves would want an anti-human instalynch, and newb wolves might vote in blocks like that. (new kid) also tried to defend his vote a bunch, but I'm not so sure. However, going on these suspicions and not really having anything else...the new kid *finds his name in earlier post* named nforcer06164 gets my vote.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 01-6-2005, 06:32 PM   #107
M-A-C
FFR Player

That's exactly who I'm suspicious about. The only reason I'm not voting for him yet is because he's a noob at the game. I have had a little practice in the jTWG so I'm a little expierienced. On the other hand, I don't know what to do. I'm going to wait a little bit longer until I make my vote.
Old 01-6-2005, 06:35 PM   #108
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

For my previous stated reasons i am voting KilgaMayan
Old 01-6-2005, 06:48 PM   #109
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
The spat between alain and LD has me a bit suspicious of both of them, but just a tiny bit. Maybe they're just a little too defensive. When Chardish voted against me, I thought maybe he was doing what alain did in TWG5 (accused me on little to no evidence, then pretend that he believed me suddenly and I started to trust him, but he was the master wolf), but Chardish didn't follow along that same pattern at all, so that suspicion is out the window. When M-A-C and (new kid whose name I don't know) both voted alain one right after another, it seemed like something a dumb wolf would do in their first game. Wolves would want an anti-human instalynch, and newb wolves might vote in blocks like that. (new kid) also tried to defend his vote a bunch, but I'm not so sure. However, going on these suspicions and not really having anything else...the new kid *finds his name in earlier post* named nforcer06164 gets my vote.
I thought maybe I was being a little overanalytical, but M-A-C voted after me, so I don't know how I could be the one going for an instalynch.

I still want to see more, I even might want to change my vote. Certain new posts are making me suspicious of others (such as LD), so now I'm not sure where I want to go from here. I'm still keeping my vote where it is for now, though.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-6-2005, 06:51 PM   #110
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

M-A-C, you seem to always go after me whenever you make a random vote. I think you're jealous of me :P

Anyways, looking back, I'm going to vote for alainbryden. All I can tell is that his posts, while all in good intention, just lacked the flesh around the bones. They were seeming to me always too loose.
Old 01-6-2005, 06:52 PM   #111
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Just a suggestion nforcer:

New information isn't always in the future. I would recommend trying to read all prevoius 6 games, too see how people have acted, and what roles they turn out to be.

Also, I think I might be ending the day with a random vote. There have definatly been some sparks "today", but I don't think they are significant enough to act upon.
Old 01-6-2005, 06:54 PM   #112
M-A-C
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuteto
M-A-C, you seem to always go after me whenever you make a random vote. I think you're jealous of me :P

Anyways, looking back, I'm going to vote for alainbryden. All I can tell is that his posts, while all in good intention, just lacked the flesh around the bones. They were seeming to me always too loose.
Yes, I have a crush on you avatar. Really I saw you had no votes so I just picked you. Simple as that.
Old 01-6-2005, 06:58 PM   #113
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD
Also, I think I might be ending the day with a random vote. There have definatly been some sparks "today", but I don't think they are significant enough to act upon.
That's exactly how I feel. Hopefully, someone *cough*ALAIN*cough* will post an updated voting guide so I can be sure to pick someone with no votes on them yet.
Old 01-6-2005, 07:08 PM   #114
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

I would like to take this opportunity to randomly point out that Flypie hasn't appeared, save once, wayyyy back in page 3. I thought she would've posted again by now....

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-6-2005, 07:10 PM   #115
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164
I would like to take this opportunity to randomly point out that Flypie hasn't appeared, save once, wayyyy back in page 3. I thought she would've posted again by now....
Flypie has asked me to relay the fact that she has been punished from the computer, and cannot be online tonight, I will find the conversation, and edit in here.

[20:27] Flypie: ok
[20:27] Flypie: I need to tell you
[20:27] Flypie: I am punished computer for the night
[20:27] Flypie: so that's why I wont be active in TWG if anyone asks
[20:27] Flypie: thanks
[20:27] Flypie: later
Old 01-6-2005, 07:57 PM   #116
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Squeek's Totally Not-Stolen Friendly Guide to Bandwagon Voting™

Alainbryden (3) - Kilgamayan, Nforcer, Tsuteto.
Kilgamayan (2) - Lupin_the_3rd, Tps222.
evilbutterfly (1) - Chardish.
Flypie (1) - Whorlichan.
Kefit (1) - Lightdarkness.
M-A-C (1) - JurseyRider.
Nforcer (1) - evilbutterfly.
Tsuteto (1) - M-A-C.

Not voted (6) - Afrobean, Alainbryden, Blahblah18, CypherToorima, Flypie, Kefit.

This is your 24-hour warning. Day ends in 24 hours.

Anybody afraid of an instalynch PLEASE NOTE that an instalynch occurs at NINE votes. This is highly unlikely, so don't worry about it for round one, OK?

Also, let's try to tone down useless posting from now on.

~Squeek
Old 01-6-2005, 08:01 PM   #117
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

I've only posted once because I got the day off from work today and I wans't about to waste it sitting here at the computer making a bunch of posts in this topic.

I really don't see why a low post rate matters, since anyone who has watched even only one or two of the games here should know by now that you draw more attention to yourself by not posting than by posting a lot. Everyone is suspicious of the quiet people, which definitely isn't warranted in all cases.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-6-2005, 08:12 PM   #118
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

JurseyRider743: well i hate emo...people.
Alainbryden: hehe
Alainbryden: you and I need to talk my dear
Alainbryden: TWG stuff
Alainbryden: you up for it?
JurseyRider743: Sure
Alainbryden: First, what's your role
JurseyRider743: I'm not telling you.
Alainbryden: just be honest, it's tons easier
JurseyRider743: No thanks.
Alainbryden: okay
Alainbryden: second strategy, do you think I'm a wolf?
JurseyRider743: maybe.
Alainbryden: have you talked to anyone else on aim yet?
JurseyRider743: briefly
Alainbryden: anyone you trust yet?
JurseyRider743: in a game like this, how can you?
Alainbryden: easy
Alainbryden: you talk to someone until they tickle your gut feeling
Alainbryden: sometimes they never do
JurseyRider743: they could be lying
Alainbryden: but it happens once in a while
Alainbryden: there are times when you know
Alainbryden: if you talk long enough
JurseyRider743: Maybe
JurseyRider743: I may be a noob at the game, but im not stupid, my dear.
Alainbryden: people who are too suspicious of you or who are wolves get too tense and you can't get anywhere talking to them
JurseyRider743: So you're sayin you're not suspicious and you're not a wolf because you're getting places talking to me?
JurseyRider743: or you're saying that im suspicious of you or i am a wolf/agent
JurseyRider743: One of the main reasons i have to be suspicious of you is because you just tried to convince me into telling you my role
Alainbryden: You are too suspicious of me to ease up so it's understandable that I can't talk straight with you
Alainbryden: and yeah, that was to see how much you trusted me/ how quick you were to tell me
JurseyRider743: Well i wouldn't be as suspicious of you if you didn't act it
Alainbryden: I have to act it
JurseyRider743: why's that. so people will think you're a wolf?
Alainbryden: yes
JurseyRider743: then you use your reverse psychology and people say "he wouldnt say that that easily' therefore making them go 'he is so not a wolf'
JurseyRider743: therefore you make them think you are in fact human
JurseyRider743: when you could be a wolf
Alainbryden: absolutely
Alainbryden: and that just keeps the suspicion rolling doesn't it
JurseyRider743: it does
JurseyRider743: you like to cause controversy, dont you
Alainbryden: that's the strategy
JurseyRider743: eh, its tough to figure you out
Alainbryden: I know, it needs to be
JurseyRider743: ill do it.
Alainbryden: do what?
JurseyRider743: figure you out
JurseyRider743: of course
Alainbryden: yes you will
Alainbryden: and I'll help you
Alainbryden: because I trust you
JurseyRider743: No you dont.
Alainbryden: I wouldn't have come and tried to let you in on it if I didn't
JurseyRider743: Or you would try to let me in on "it" even though "it" may be a lie, and you are infact some other role
Alainbryden: all 'it' is is the reason I've been doing what I'm doing, the one I can't say on the boards
JurseyRider743: i see.
Alainbryden: it's funny that you talked to me when you did because I was just about to talk to you in aim
JurseyRider743: haha
Alainbryden: this is hard, I'm not sure I want to organise the alliance
Alainbryden: I'll let the masons do it
Alainbryden: but just so you know, I firmly beleive that you, Lupin, Blah and Afrobean are humans
JurseyRider743: organize the alliance? how do you do that?
Alainbryden: with much difficulty
JurseyRider743: what do you have to do?
Alainbryden: find three people who agree that eachother are okay, and start with a tri
Alainbryden: then add in people one at a time that has won over all three of your trust individually
JurseyRider743: ohhh
Alainbryden: I don't think you're ready for it yet though
JurseyRider743: if you're a wolf, and you think im a human, thats probably a bad thing right
Alainbryden: actually other members aren't too sure about you at all
Alainbryden: and I have a bias opinion what with liking you already
Alainbryden: so it'll have to wait
JurseyRider743: haha
JurseyRider743: i see

Weird, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-6-2005, 08:17 PM   #119
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Jurs, that is EXTREMELY hard to read, can you re-format it, so the names are shorter, and on the same line as the text.

EDIT: I did it for her, at her request.
Old 01-6-2005, 08:20 PM   #120
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Alain has a crush on Jursey? Interesting...

And he's suspiciously tried to get me in on "it" also. I think either he's a crazy wolf or a bad human. Either way, I'd say hold off on lynching him at least for today, but it looks like that can't be helped...

Closed Thread