Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 03:30 PM   #1
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

Town wins
Players
=============
1. Aragaki, the RNG-sama winner
2. Jay, the Fabric Softener (wrecked night 1)
3. Lurk, the Out of Thread Comm(s) (mid killed day 4)
4. Zee, the Identity Theft (middie killed day 3)
5. Round, the Megaphone (bodied night 3)
6. Xel, the Yahagi winner
7. R, the Scrambled Eggs (lynched day 3)
8. Storn, the Turkey (lynched day 1)
9. Riot, the Red Blaster ("modkilled"/stumped day 1)
10. Reuben, the Out of Thread Comm(s) (lynched day 4)
11. Da Back, da sysadmin (wrecked night 2)
12R. james/Clown, the Qxoity (lynched day 2)
13R. choof/T, the Baker winner

This game was designed to literally be about interactions. The roles largely did nothing, and were meant to be sources of discussion. I honestly did rng all the roles out, so T-Force saying that the masons have to be wolf/human was entirely false. I do think there could have been an improvement to the masons role, in which if a town mason is lynched/killed, they have the opportunity to shoot the other mason as well, if they so choose.

Also, I varied the pm style of each of the role pms, so that that would further increase the uselessness of the role pm peeks and stuff

Anyways, roles and commentary

AragakiAyase was the RNG-Sama, able to scramble up the destinations of each night action.
using rng i think wasn't the best option n1, because there was not really a need to, and that was discussed in the thread. however, when you see the night actions, you saved some bad information exposure from happening with the rng lol. Don't be discouraged with having bad reads, just after the game is over, look at your reads, and see why exactly they were bad, and where you went wrong #improving

j-rodd was the Fabric Softener, able to fabricate his own role pm. He was the only one with a night 0 action, and once that was finished, I let the baker know where his gps was pointing just btw. j-rodd chose to make this his role pm flavor text:
Quote:
You are the Fabric Softener. Once per night you will be messaged a list of 2 people, one of which will be a wolf. In addition, you will be a 2x seer and allowed to find out the full roles of 2 people in the game. You win when all threats to the village have been eliminated.
a little overpowered lol. sorry rng got you n1 that kinda sucked, i feel like you had the best grasp on the fact that there wasn't much special actually going on through what i clued in on in the opening post. i left /a lot/ of hints there, that you alone started picking up on

reuben_tate and lurker were the out of thread communication(s), who had mason nighttalk. However, they weren't aware of the alignment of the other player. gj lurker, you did everything in your power and played really well, almost off like, everyone's radar at the end. However, ben went inactive, and an excuse such as "They're posting too fast for me to keep up" is not an excuse to stop playing, or replace out. That's on you to be honest to the thread and say "i can't keep up with this shit", not me as the host to replace you out.

zenith was the identity theft, who was able to switch their current role pm flavor text around with another player as their night action.
[rant]
Zenith, after rage quitting because of very bad play that was caught by every single present player, decided to ask me for a replacement. I actually debated modkilling him right here because it was literally a tantrum that he was throwing, but i didn't. After telling him no, he calmed down. However, he made a post
Quote:
What appalls me here is how choof requested a replacement way earlier today and we are about to finish d0 without two players

that right there, is fiffer twg at its finest
and I couldn't help but get angry at how fucking hypocritical this was, so I issued a warning publicly. And finally, the clownpiece stuff happened, that was incredibly rude and totally uncalled for. And to top it all off,
Quote:
Sorry about earlier, some of it was a ruse and some of it was real, I got carried away yet again.

Don't hate me please :P
yeah, as a host, i'm actually not allowing zenith to play in any game i host. you don't tell someone brand new to quit twg. He jumped into a TWG after playing 1 jTWG, and he obviously wasn't ready. He's told me that he's completely done with ffr because of this now. seriously? "Don't hate me please :P" alright.

[/rant]

roundbox was the megaphone who was as you all saw, able to out the role pm of a selected player at the start of the day. shennanigans happened so hard with this night 1 lol. otherwise, i didn't see anything that was like horrid or A+ play, it was good play overall, idk if i could say anything notable about it
ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ(_̅_̅_̅FISSURE_̅_̲̅_̅_̅_̅()

XelNya was the Yahagi who had a 1 shot vigi at any point in the game. Legitimately, any point in the game. Because waifu. I actually think you played phenomenally early game, you came off as very town, in showing that you actually cared about the game. shot at the end sealed the game, MVP

rzr was the scrambled eggs who was able to scramble the destinations of all pms to be received in the night (a.k.a. the baker's info pm, and the sysadmin peek). didn't use his role, idk what he was posting, because i couldn't understand most of it lol

storn was the turkey who was able to make it so that anything that I said would be garbage, like a post to "answer" a question could have been " ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ(_̅_̅_̅FISSURE_̅_̲̅_̅_̅_̅() ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ(_̅_̅_̅FISSURE_̅_̲̅_̅_̅_̅() ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ(_̅_̅_̅FISSURE_̅_̲̅_̅_̅_̅()" or something. can't really say much notable about your play, i think it's like slowly approaching comprehensible levels. Again, you may understand what you're trying to say to others, but when they can't, it's better a lot of the time to just outright say what you mean, instead of trying to be cryptic or w/e

riot was the red blaster who was able to

and since he was the cheesecake, t-force/choof's gps would point towards him, and he wouldn't have a cake to give out until he died or stumped. Interesting stump, you weren't really under any pressure at all, and then you stopped playing, so welp. it ended up being town losing 2 townies that day basically

dabackpack was the sysadmin who was able to peek at someone's role pm flavor text at night. rip backpack, you will be missed. That was classic backpack human play, the fact that he stayed invested into d2 should have cleared him outright lol

james may/clown was the Qxoity who was able to change someone's flavor text to something else. Best of luck to both of you with things going on

choof/tforce was the baker, who got a cheesecake when there was none out there (riotpolice was a cheesecake), and once given to someone, that party would be notified that they had a cheesecake, and for the next night, had to either give it away to avoid going into diabetic shock, or keep it to use their own night power of whatever kind, and die of eating too much dense cheesecake. the baker also got to track the whereabouts of the cheesecake, and would immediately receive another cheesecake when the owner of the cheesecake died. gj, same stuff as roundbox i think. Definitely nothing made me think that you were playing as a wolf, however some of your logic was a little flawed

(phew)

Night actions
n1
dabackpack seers ben
roundbox megaphones xelnya
t-force gives cake to AA
lurker kills t-force
AA uses RNG-SAMA POWERS
dabackpack seers AA
roundbox megaphones himself (lmfao)
t-force cakes j-rodd
lurker kills j-rodd

n2
backpack seers zenith
roundbox megaphones ben
zenith switches pms with roundbox
lurker kills backpack
t-force cakes rzr

n3
roundbox megas xel
lurker kills roundbox
tforce cakes roundbox
zenith sends his pm to switch with xel too late :V

had roundbox and backpack not died, the megaphone and sysadmin seers would have gone so much better for wolves lol

wolf chat http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/fWnpULjRjhi
mason chat http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/sgGyxL2t6WHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 09-20-2015, 03:43 PM   #2
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

rzr needs serious help
zenith is a big heaping plate of mom's spaghetti
Old 09-20-2015, 03:52 PM   #3
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I must've glanced over the Zenith stuff. All I saw in this game were some posts, someone getting harped on near the beginning, and Zenith getting shot out of nowhere.

I might join the next TWG, no promises, dohoho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:16 PM   #4
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Yoshl was I waifu enough for you

That's all I need to know
Old 09-20-2015, 04:26 PM   #5
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

As a side note Yoshl this is probably the best of the mystery games I've taken part in and I think it'd be worth playing again even with the roles known.

But I do agree maybe changing the mason role to have the option to shoot their partner would be a bit better
Old 09-20-2015, 04:29 PM   #6
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

"T-Force saying that the masons have to be wolf/human was entirely false. I do think there could have been an improvement to the masons role, in which if a town mason is lynched/killed, they have the opportunity to shoot the other mason as well, if they so choose."

I never said that was the case, I just said that it made no sense for both OoCs to be wolves. The masons being wolf/town was due to PoE, haha.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:31 PM   #7
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

That said, that bait and shot by Xel was A-bloody-+.
Ethan, 10/10 mindmelds would do again.

I will say, I like how no one really said the actual 3 wolves anywhere in thread (that I can remember), and even then, I think I was the only one who mentioned a possibility of it being Zenith.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:40 PM   #8
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Alright so in my death post that broke a rule as YoshL said publicly and privately, I fully understand all hatred against me now.

I first have to apologize to YoshL, and I understand the banning myself from your future games. I'm not signing up for any more games for awhile due to how I played this game. Hate me personally if you so desire, I'm cool with that, but just know that we all have our bad sides and mine really was shown this game. I am terribly sorry and I regret flipping out in the first place so the best course of action here is to just stop playing.

Secondly, the second most important apology I have is to Clown. My intentions was just to nudge you to take a break and collect yourself, be more active, and learn some of the more important terminology/playstyles of the game. You said you played elsewhere and I'm not a person who can judge your playstyle being different from ours on FFR because they are most likely two different playstyles and I was completely out of line by telling you to outright quit. I worded my intentions very poorly and I do sincerely apologize for telling you to quit permanently. I honestly just snapped out of frustration and it led to the worst things I have probably said during TWG so far and yet another reason why I don't plan on participating.

Thirdly, I have to apologize to my team (rzr and lurker).
-rzr, I apologize for not being coordinated enough during our night chats to be a team player. I wasn't trying to bring up your habit with drinking and whatnot but more of an informal point to say that you play your best when it isn't late in the day.
-lurker, I'm not going to say what I would actually like to say here because it would start more problems, but a synopsis is you cannot blame me wholeheartedly nor your team for what happened in the game. I apologize for my conduct, my disappearances during the game (not even sending an action twice out of the three phases I was able to perform an action in), and just in general.

Lastly, all of the players deserve an apology for how I preceded to flip off the handle and not remain calm during the game. Personal attacks just tick me off in the worst way as it does everyone but I take it too personally when it should be just a gameplay mechanic, but maybe I'm convoluted in that thought. I just generally apologize to everyone because I was that one person this game that nobody would like to ever play with again, and this is why I'm not playing any more.

Forgive me or not, that is your choice but these apologies are intended with the utmost sincerity.

Old 09-20-2015, 04:40 PM   #9
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
I think I was the only one who mentioned a possibility of it being Zenith.
I will claim that the Zenith shot was 100% random and based purely on his "I know you won't do it" kind of attitude in that post egging me on.

I will say though I was not Zenith's biggest fan given his claim originally to be third party and then the 180 flip on how he was playing.

I should have pursued it in thread I think. I'm kinda mad at how I played in retrospect.

Also let it be documented this game has the least amount of gifs as posted by me in a game I am currently in
Old 09-20-2015, 04:45 PM   #10
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Zenith confirmed new cheesecake then?

That post has me wondering if I should read from start to finish in that game, hahaha.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:45 PM   #11
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

tl;dr any of the posts before now.
Zenith played pretty ok and a lot of the shit people are saying is going too far imo. This includes what Zenith has said, specifically what he said to clownpiece.

You don't have to like other people, you can even hate them, but a lot of the stuff said in this game is why FFRTWG has a sort-of cutthroat reputation.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 09-20-2015, 04:45 PM   #12
helphelp11
FFR Player

...can I discuss postgame? I've been watching the game, nice that Xel got the midkill...

Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)

Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!
Old 09-20-2015, 04:45 PM   #13
thesunfan
Role Tide

that being said Zenith should've made a claim other than tracker when he saw how the other roles were all angleshooty, that was a pretty significant mistake.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 09-20-2015, 04:46 PM   #14
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by helphelp11 View Post
...can I discuss postgame? I've been watching the game, nice that Xel got the midkill...
yes
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2015, 04:46 PM   #15
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I'll cutthroat you, ya little sunyfany.

Now I want some Pepsi, thanks to your AVATAR. I hate you forever and you should delete system32 right now this very instant!

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 09-20-2015, 04:48 PM   #16
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Man, now I'm craving to be an annoying rat next game. 'Ey boyz do any of you want some Charu-soda-chan?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 09-20-2015, 04:51 PM   #17
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by helphelp11 View Post
Please do do do do do

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
tl;dr any of the posts before now.
Zenith played pretty ok and a lot of the shit people are saying is going too far imo. This includes what Zenith has said, specifically what he said to clownpiece.

You don't have to like other people, you can even hate them, but a lot of the stuff said in this game is why FFRTWG has a sort-of cutthroat reputation.
He did play pretty well and I agree with his claims not being that great, but I recall him saying he was like the survivor which was just... Yuck?

If we had to be nice to other people in twg I'd probably get banned fairly quickly.

I do hope Zenith comes back and plays better. He played an ok game, I mean not many people were super suspect of him.

I mostly hope Clown comes back, because that is just not a demonstration of how FFR twg should be.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:52 PM   #18
helphelp11
FFR Player

AA, was the secret message on page 3 dbp posted showed "riotpolice is a wolf" using "bismarck" as the key? Did say it was a german kanmasu...

If so, and you two weren't the out of thread comms, why didn't you get mad at dbp or something? I think some of the reason why you voted riot on page 20 after the reads list was maybe because a bit of that...

Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)

Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!
Old 09-20-2015, 05:04 PM   #19
thesunfan
Role Tide

T-force had some sick angleshooting posts this game like really sick. Made me proud to see them.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2015, 05:27 PM   #20
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

not my best performance but I was having some good fun in this game!
it's a shame computer setup issues and falling asleep due to blood donation ruined the last phases for me.
AA I was scumreading you so hard after you dropped the "because tinfoil" post that I would have pushed for your lynch eventually

that being said, wp lurker and xel. everyone else had some good performances too so don't feel bad if I didn't drop your name

TRIPLE DEATH EDIT: this setup was awesome too

Last edited by roundbox; 09-20-2015 at 05:35 PM..
Closed Thread