Old 01-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #361
Cyth The Raccoon
FFR Player
 
Cyth The Raccoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Posts: 103
Send a message via MSN to Cyth The Raccoon Send a message via Skype™ to Cyth The Raccoon
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPreggers View Post
Deep down they really do care I CARE! Ban those bastards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyth The Raccoon View Post
I never understood the concept of bans, in most of any game. People play for fun; if cheating is what they find fun, then so be it. Although there is some criteria that excludes being forgiving; repeated offenses after warnings, and spamming high score boards (it's fun to see, realistically, what rank you are).
Also, hi19 also brought to my attention of someone named boogiebear who took the whole thing way too far. There's lots of reasons to ban someone for cheating.
__________________
Most recent AAA (#425): Night Walker
Cyth The Raccoon is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #362
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
bmah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Edmonton, AB
Age: 32
Posts: 8,388
Send a message via AIM to bmah Send a message via Skype™ to bmah
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

"I never understood the concept of bans, in most of any game. People play for fun; if cheating is what they find fun, then so be it."

But not at the expense of others.


and boogiebear is ancient as FFRossil
bmah is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #363
Emithith
FFR Player
 
Emithith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, Ontario, Maple Syrup Land
Age: 24
Posts: 1,784
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
"I never understood the concept of bans, in most of any game. People play for fun; if cheating is what they find fun, then so be it."

But not at the expense of others.


and boogiebear is ancient as FFRossil
then make certain scores not record, or atleast not on the 13s, or something. The reason I really am posting "retarded" comments here is really to razz the people in this thread who seem to think this game is life or death, especially a few people (you know who you are I assume)

anyway, who is dis guy?
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?sub=VSToL
Emithith is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #364
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 740
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emithith View Post
He looks legitimate. Nothing screams that he's a bot. But that's a good question, who is he?
Ninty64 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #365
VSToL
FFR Player
 
VSToL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 11
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emithith View Post
then make certain scores not record, or atleast not on the 13s, or something. The reason I really am posting "retarded" comments here is really to razz the people in this thread who seem to think this game is life or death, especially a few people (you know who you are I assume)

anyway, who is dis guy?
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?sub=VSToL
Will you please explain how the half dozen scores on this account merit inclusion here?
VSToL is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #366
justin_ator
Washed Up
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
justin_ator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winter Garden, FL
Posts: 7,403
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Don't mind Emithith. Lol
justin_ator is online now  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #367
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Batch Search Engine Developer
Game ManagerDeveloperSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
DossarLX ODI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 25
Posts: 14,558
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSToL View Post
Will you please explain how the half dozen scores on this account merit inclusion here?
None of those are even suspicious, Emithith is just trolling
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
DossarLX ODI is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #368
VSToL
FFR Player
 
VSToL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 11
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emithith View Post
32 plays? It's suspicious only because I think it's an alt, which half of you crybabies detest so.
You'd be right
VSToL is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #369
Emithith
FFR Player
 
Emithith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, Ontario, Maple Syrup Land
Age: 24
Posts: 1,784
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSToL View Post
You'd be right
WHUP
I don't think it matters since it's D3 scores, but everyone else cries over the score boards, which are getting tanked with your score you might as well be wiped.
Emithith is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #370
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
bmah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Edmonton, AB
Age: 32
Posts: 8,388
Send a message via AIM to bmah Send a message via Skype™ to bmah
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

If people were more discriminate in the scores they choose to dispute, alongside with clear reasons, there really shouldn't be a need for personal jabs at each other...
bmah is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #371
who_cares973
FFR Player
 
who_cares973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: :U
Age: 31
Posts: 14,976
Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

emithith official street cleaner of ffr
__________________
who_cares973 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #372
Emithith
FFR Player
 
Emithith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, Ontario, Maple Syrup Land
Age: 24
Posts: 1,784
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

oh for **** sakes just shut up about it already, I have valid reason for reporting an alt. God damnit, I'm a forumgoer like all of you. Sure I say things that get on your nerves, but everyone does at some point or another. I don't hate any one of you nearly as much as some of you seem to hate me. But sometimes trying to co-operate with half of you is just so infuriating.
Emithith is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:46 PM   #373
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 27
Posts: 8,548
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Why did you guys all jump down Emithith's throat for posting a link to someone he thought was suspicious? Isn't that the point of the thread?

Also Emith: Stop making yourself look like a jack ass bro. Voice your concern and then take the trolling to TGB or profile walls. Regardless of the point you are trying to prove there's a better place to prove that point than here. Your head's in the right place.

Come the **** on guys.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #374
Emithith
FFR Player
 
Emithith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, Ontario, Maple Syrup Land
Age: 24
Posts: 1,784
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Why did you guys all jump down Emithith's throat for posting a link to someone he thought was suspicious? Isn't that the point of the thread?

Also Emith: Stop making yourself look like a jack ass bro. Voice your concern and then take the trolling to TGB or profile walls. Regardless of the point you are trying to prove there's a better place to prove that point than here. Your head's in the right place.

Come the **** on guys.
True, but it's harder than it seems sometimes because people don't like to continue it elsewhere.
But anyway, I'm out now like I said I was going to, if any of you have anything you want to say to me about anything take it to my wall so the mods don't have to clean up crap other users don't wanna see.
Emithith is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #375
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
One Winged Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Squat Rack
Age: 30
Posts: 10,755
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Bringing up concerns about a potential alt account/hacker/botter is completely fine, that's what the damn thread is for (although iirc, alts were only wiped if the user agreed to it, it's 'legal' to own an alt and get scores on it as long as they were achieved legitimately)

The dumbassery that continued afterwards though.....
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #376
Tyson ultima
Autismspeaks.gov
FFR Veteran
 
Tyson ultima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: vineland,NJ
Age: 27
Posts: 1,418
Send a message via AIM to Tyson ultima Send a message via Yahoo to Tyson ultima Send a message via Skype™ to Tyson ultima
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Midnight with a serious post? my jaw like literally just dropped
__________________
Tyson ultima is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #377
who_cares973
FFR Player
 
who_cares973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: :U
Age: 31
Posts: 14,976
Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emithith View Post
oh for **** sakes just shut up about it already, I have valid reason for reporting an alt. God damnit, I'm a forumgoer like all of you. Sure I say things that get on your nerves, but everyone does at some point or another. I don't hate any one of you nearly as much as some of you seem to hate me. But sometimes trying to co-operate with half of you is just so infuriating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emithith View Post
then make certain scores not record, or atleast not on the 13s, or something. The reason I really am posting "retarded" comments here is really to razz the people in this thread who seem to think this game is life or death, especially a few people (you know who you are I assume)
see this post you made? comments like these are why you arent taken seriously and why you have people treating you like crap. stop trying to go against the current by trolling all the damn time. it gets old and annoying. so next time when someone talks shit to you as yourself "are they doing it for a reason ?" chances are its because of how stupid you act and the reason you give for acting stupid. calling people crybabies will only get people mad at you. if you cant take shit then dont give shit.

again im not mad at you and i dont think you're retarded i just think some of the things you say are stupid.
__________________
who_cares973 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:58 PM   #378
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 10,133
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Everyone cool it.

Emith alts are allowed as long as they aren't scores that are cheated or intentionally spamming high score boards for trolling purposes. People that posted their alts in here voluntarily had them wiped.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #379
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Batch Search Engine Developer
Game ManagerDeveloperSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
DossarLX ODI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 25
Posts: 14,558
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Going to what wc said, putting a lot of other crap in your posts deviates from the purpose of the thread

VSToL isn't even a big deal - sure Emithith, you did spot an alt, but its intent is not to troll the scoreboard (it is not severe as something as say, Yuyuko-sama or something similar). The other things you put in your post reek of derail bait and remove the focus of the thread. Next time just post that you found a potential alt rather than being like "this is the reason I troll, crybabies, etc"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
DossarLX ODI is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #380
Emithith
FFR Player
 
Emithith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, Ontario, Maple Syrup Land
Age: 24
Posts: 1,784
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Everyone cool it.

Emith alts are allowed as long as they aren't scores that are cheated or intentionally spamming high score boards for trolling purposes. People that posted their alts in here voluntarily had them wiped.
welp okay then there's no need for discussion then. I guess I need to remember that then.
Emithith is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution