Old 01-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #281
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,081
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

You're aware that 7-0-6-4 on RATO is making you pretty much the best player in the world by a large margin. .-.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #282
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
YoshL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Celestial Harbor
Age: 26
Posts: 6,328
Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
You're aware that 7-0-6-2 on RATO is making you pretty much the best player in the world by a large margin. .-.
and there would have to be 'someone' to offer you tips to get that right?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #283
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 738
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

It's obvious he's trolling. I mean really, just leave him alone and let the mods handle it. If he actually got the scores, he would have saved the replays or at least mentioned them in some way since he's so active around the forums.
Ninty64 is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #284
iironiic
.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
iironiic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHl View Post
and there would have to be 'someone' to offer you tips to get that right?
Dossar?1?!?! Can you fill us in?
iironiic is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 10:49 AM   #285
supermousie
FFR Player
 
supermousie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: no
Age: 9
Posts: 1,074
Send a message via Skype™ to supermousie
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

*f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
yolo
supermousie is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 11:49 AM   #286
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
mrpreggers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 26
Posts: 3,283
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Well he did ragequit a couple days ago saying he was going to ThirdStyle (not sure what that was all about).. I assume he hacked those scores to get banned. He deserves the attention
__________________
mrpreggers is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #287
TC_Halogen
Rhythm game specialist.
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
TC_Halogen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 18,806
Send a message via AIM to TC_Halogen Send a message via Skype™ to TC_Halogen
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

requesting BL on hXc because he will never get legitimate video proof to prove that

come on, dude - what the hell happened to you; you were a cool guy and you've just been in super-douche mode lately.
TC_Halogen is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:02 PM   #288
hXcalltheway
Banned
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Age: 32
Posts: 550
Send a message via AIM to hXcalltheway Send a message via Yahoo to hXcalltheway
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
requesting BL on hXc because he will never get legitimate video proof to prove that

come on, dude - what the hell happened to you; you were a cool guy and you've just been in super-douche mode lately.
Personal life's shit, I have no life..Only cuz you stepped in now I feel the disappointment and I feel like shit about this I don't even know why I tried defending myself ...Do what you guys gotta do, sorry. Gotta get the attention a person needs somewhere.
hXcalltheway is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #289
Velocity
Back to Retired.
Retired Owl
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile Author
 
Velocity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,757
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

hXc, just wondering, what settings do you play with?
Velocity is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #290
hXcalltheway
Banned
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Age: 32
Posts: 550
Send a message via AIM to hXcalltheway Send a message via Yahoo to hXcalltheway
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
hXc, just wondering, what settings do you play with?
I know why you wonder and since I've already confessed I'll tell you that I normally play 2x speedmod ERUI setup on downscroll..
hXcalltheway is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #291
stavie33
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
stavie33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,925
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hXcalltheway View Post
Personal life's shit, I have no life..Only cuz you stepped in now I feel the disappointment and I feel like shit about this I don't even know why I tried defending myself ...Do what you guys gotta do, sorry. Gotta get the attention a person needs somewhere.
You're still low enough in AAA's that regetting most of your scores shouldn't be an absurd hassle. Reading this earlier, you reminded me a lot of me wayyy back in my damanwithdaskillz account. What I learned is this: If you cheated and you know you cheated they know as well, and you will be dealt with. There is no way of hiding it, especially blatantly obvious scores like this. Instead of defending yourself in a tirade (like I did) which will generally result in blacklisting, if you admit it, ask for certain scores to be removed (the hacked ones) and it's your first offense, most of the time they'll be nice to you and not BL immediately. But this was kinda stupid defending a RATO score like this, a AAA on Holy Orders (mine, which was legit), hacked or not is reasonable to defend. A near, if not better than Rubix score on RATO from a D4 player? That just wasn't a good move. I'm sure if you are blacklisted you can still get most of those scores again, you have the skill right? This doesn't have to be the end. Look at me, 5 alt accounts later.

Just don't try to deny if you cheated, this goes for anyone, especially for stupid scores like this, I've seen many people try to defend it and even without hard evidence the community KNOWS and you can only dig your own hole. This is completely from personal experience.
__________________
It's getting better all the time
I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)
stavie33 is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #292
Velocity
Back to Retired.
Retired Owl
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile Author
 
Velocity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,757
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hXcalltheway View Post
I know why you wonder and since I've already confessed I'll tell you that I normally play 2x speedmod ERUI setup on downscroll..
Which explains why all your good scores are done with 1x upscroll. Now what am I going to do. :/
Velocity is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:11 PM   #293
Emithith
FFR Player
 
Emithith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, Ontario, Maple Syrup Land
Age: 24
Posts: 1,784
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

ITT people complain over sudden skill boosts
Emithith is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:11 PM   #294
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 24
Posts: 4,516
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavie33 View Post
You're still low enough in AAA's that regetting most of your scores shouldn't be an absurd hassle. Reading this earlier, you reminded me a lot of me wayyy back in my damanwithdaskillz account. What I learned is this: If you cheated and you know you cheated they know as well, and you will be dealt with. There is no way of hiding it, especially blatantly obvious scores like this. Instead of defending yourself in a tirade (like I did) which will generally result in blacklisting, if you admit it, ask for certain scores to be removed (the hacked ones) and it's your first offense, most of the time they'll be nice to you and not BL immediately. But this was kinda stupid defending a RATO score like this, a AAA on Holy Orders (mine, which was legit), hacked or not is reasonable to defend. A near, if not better than Rubix score on RATO from a D4 player? That just wasn't a good move. I'm sure if you are blacklisted you can still get most of those scores again, you have the skill right? This doesn't have to be the end. Look at me, 5 alt accounts later.

Just don't try to deny if you cheated, this goes for anyone, especially for stupid scores like this, I've seen many people try to defend it and even without hard evidence the community KNOWS and you can only dig your own hole. This is completely from personal experience.
You are my hero. and for that, I thank you
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is online now  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #295
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Batch Search Engine Developer
Game ManagerDeveloperSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
DossarLX ODI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 25
Posts: 14,557
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iironiic View Post
Dossar?1?!?! Can you fill us in?
You wouldn't be getting that kind of misscount/boocount with that accuracy on RATO, period. RATO is by far my most played file and I've broken it down like Rave7 - I don't feel like going into tremendous detail

Also Hakulyte is right that 7-0-6-4 on RATO does make you the best FFR player by a large margin.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
DossarLX ODI is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #296
iironiic
.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
iironiic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
You wouldn't be getting that kind of misscount/boocount with that accuracy on RATO, period. RATO is by far my most played file and I've broken it down like Rave7 - I don't feel like going into tremendous detail

Also Hakulyte is right that 7-0-6-4 on RATO does make you the best FFR player by a large margin.
Haha I was kidding about that remark. But yeah... it requires a sheer amount of luck for Dossar to touch an SDG on that file.
iironiic is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #297
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Batch Search Engine Developer
Game ManagerDeveloperSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
DossarLX ODI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 25
Posts: 14,557
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Also I don't feel like looking at this crap anymore. Just remove any hacked scores he mentions (if he tells which ones) and move on. A blacklist really isn't necessary in this case
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
DossarLX ODI is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #298
Velocity
Back to Retired.
Retired Owl
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile Author
 
Velocity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,757
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Also I don't feel like looking at this crap anymore. Just remove any hacked scores he mentions (if he tells which ones) and move on. A blacklist really isn't necessary in this case
I already know what scores were botted. Some of them atleast.
Velocity is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #299
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Batch Search Engine Developer
Game ManagerDeveloperSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
DossarLX ODI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 25
Posts: 14,557
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Well then, that makes things a lot easier haha.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
DossarLX ODI is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #300
hXcalltheway
Banned
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Age: 32
Posts: 550
Send a message via AIM to hXcalltheway Send a message via Yahoo to hXcalltheway
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
A blacklist really isn't necessary in this case
Good news, was afraid I was gonna get permabanned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
I already know what scores were botted. Some of them atleast.
Any score you see that was played since this morning with 1x upscroll is an illegitimate score..
hXcalltheway is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution