Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Old 07-28-2007, 01:47 AM   #1
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Questions (what search button I don't see it)

Did INF2 (can't remember if the name was ever changed) ever happen?

Did a one day IRC/AIM/whatever TWG ever happen?

Has anyone come out of TWRetirement recently?

Have recent games been active?

Who's the best player nowadays?

Who are the biggest jTWG scrubs? I know that's a mean question, but if it's at all what it used to be, there's a definite answer. Or answers.

Have the majority of games recently been standard or close to standard? Or have there been a lot of variations?

Is TWG strategy down to a science yet?

Has Tps or whoever achieved the ability to use triple-double-reverse psychology?

There. Those are some things I've been wondering as I've skimmed TWG threads once in a while. If I didn't really have time to devote to TWG before, I definitely don't now. I'd like to ask for someone to tell me ahead of time if a one-day thing happens, though, because I could leave myself time for something like that. I don't really miss this game, but reading new games and old ones brings back memories, even though I didn't play for long. I never really "retired," though, so if I ever find myself with not a whole lot to do, I may try to sneak into one of these games.

Thanks to all the vets and the valuable new players for continuing to make these games fun to read though.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:04 AM   #2
talisman
Resident Penguin

Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default Re: Questions (what search button I don't see it)

Did INF2 (can't remember if the name was ever changed) ever happen?

Unfortunately no.

Did a one day IRC/AIM/whatever TWG ever happen?

Don't think so.

Has anyone come out of TWRetirement recently?

blah has come in and out, and kefit has returned to play in a few of kilga's games after a long hiatus.

Have recent games been active?

Yes and no, last game definitely not, but it sort of depends on who's alive.

Who's the best player nowadays?

I'm still probably the number one wolf target as a human, and might be considered the best, but I don't know who really is. Stoic, dbp, kilga, fish, kefit etc are all up there.

Who are the biggest jTWG scrubs? I know that's a mean question, but if it's at all what it used to be, there's a definite answer. Or answers.

mmm not really sure.

Have the majority of games recently been standard or close to standard? Or have there been a lot of variations?

There was a "return to standard" kick five or ten games back or so that lasted for a few but there have mainly been a whole lot of variations recently. though the next game is supposedly a standard one.

Is TWG strategy down to a science yet?

For standard games from my point of view it is. Seer comes out, guardian goes to seer, alliance grows, etc. If I'm not in an alliance I can usually tell a wolf solely based on their day one vote and activity nowadays. After that it can get trickier, but it depends on how much info I know and whether or not I'm in the loop.

Has Tps or whoever achieved the ability to use triple-double-reverse psychology?

tps hasn't been playing as much recently, which is sad.
talisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:10 AM   #3
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

IRC TWG happened a long time ago, yes.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 12:30 PM   #4
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

fuc I missed it

I remember Tass's Manhunt and Infiltration were the first TWG threads I followed. Those were the ones that made me want to play. A lot of the rules and roles and such for INF2 were set out in whatever thread right after the Infiltration thread. Can't somebody run it?

ps talis I'm a wolf again
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote