Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-5-2014, 05:38 PM   #141
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

dude talking about an ongoing game you ARENT in publicly on the forums is a big taboo because it could influence the game, bringing up an analysis of what happened in a phase you were in? don't get all butthurt just stop doing it and use other evidence to solidify the point about your meta.

if your meta is such a codified part of your personality you should be able to draw out other relevant examples outside the one from immediate memory, othetwise i can interpret it as an isolated incident that is really fresh in your mind (which does not inform to me how you would behave)
Old 03-5-2014, 05:43 PM   #142
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

charu's thing about riotpolice was pretty fucking ofd but defending yourself with your recent death by saying "i acted this way then and i'm doing it now" sounds like total wolf bs

as a human you would learn your lesson and try to adapt your playstyle to help your team better. i've gotten lynched day one a shitload in my life and just last game as well. i adjust.

but saying you are human because you are acting the way you just did in a game that was just over suggests not learning something about the role you are playing but instead a pocket defense you had in mind
Old 03-5-2014, 05:44 PM   #143
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

sunfan
Old 03-5-2014, 05:44 PM   #144
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

that's the thing, I'm getting voted for doing the exact same thing; getting lynched one time (the only time I have been lynched) for it in my either 9 or 10 games on this site doesn't exactly discourage me from doing it, but this early heat does, but I've been reluctant to change because HEY GUYS HE'S CHANGING HIS GAMEPLAY AFTER GETTING TWO VOTES, HE MUST BE A WOLF. I felt like I'm in a probable lose-lose, so I made a plan to stick it out.

Its possible that FoJar may be giving me a red lean because of my interaction with Riot (its hard to tell, he hasn't said so, he did state that Riot was looking green right before he said I was looking red), but YMIA's vote is really weak and I'm hoping to get a reaction out of him as a result of this; his reactions are really how I read him, he has a very clear-cut divide between slightly nervous townie early game and in-the-zone wolf.

And yeah, I see how referencing games based on how players flip will create a really abstract situation; so I do apologize for that, I won't do it again.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-5-2014, 05:52 PM   #145
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

sunfan what was the thing you considered doing differently before you decided the best thing to do was to double down on your meta
Old 03-5-2014, 05:54 PM   #146
thesunfan
Role Tide

I didn't consider doing anything differently; I don't really know how else I can personally play this game without looking like I'm faking emotion. This is me, this is how I play. I'm not going to be a Wal-Mart greeter forced into acting nice and helpful. If I get lynched again Day One for the exact same thing, then I really don't know what I'm going to have to do, maybe appear to be less assertive? I haven't yet considered doing anything differently, just that I wasn't going to change anything up this game.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-5-2014, 06:10 PM   #147
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Okay, can we move past my "stuff" and just leave it as this: Riot's protown

Let's move on. I have to go to bed soon, so I can't really be up any longer. I have work tomorrow.
Got literally any thoughts on anyone now that you've apparently been deemed too stupid to be a wolf?
Old 03-5-2014, 06:33 PM   #148
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
charu's thing about riotpolice was pretty fucking ofd
I don't even know what ofd means and I just spent 10 minutes trying to google this with no success.

I'm going to assume you meant off. If so, I would like to know why I'm "off" about Riot.

If I suddenly started proclaiming town, say that the people voting me are wolves, and then vote for a random person because I think that person is a wolf EVEN THOUGH I JUST SAID I THINK THE WOLVES ARE THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR ME, would I not be questionable to everyone suddenly?

See, I think that's very dangerous, I would imagine if a wolf was successful with this, they could get by while everyone is clueless if it's a human being stupid and silly, or a wolf acting stupid.

Riotpolice has caused some weird moments within his past games with this exact same mannerism while being a human. Who's to say he's keeping this up so his next wolf game he can do exactly this crud and be able to get away with it?

Which is why I think this is normal, but it makes me god damn nervous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-5-2014, 07:00 PM   #149
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Got literally any thoughts on anyone now that you've apparently been deemed too stupid to be a wolf?
As a matter of fact, I do. Got my list of people, and there's probably 1 wolf between the three of them: YoshL, Sunfan, and Charu.

Vendetta is using a lot of tactics that seem to try and uproot logic, as is Yoshl, but V is being more open about his, and yoshL is just barking up the wrong tree, as is Charu. YoshL thinks that I'm using the noob card. What a joke. If I was caught using the noob card, I'd be screwed as a wolf, and probably as human as well. Yosh, don't you know that I dropped the noob card like in game 1? I feel like I'm beating a dead horse just talking about this. Charu I think has a right to feel uneasy about my strategy because it did work its way around him game 1, but I think that he should be able to spot that I am opening differently.

Fojar, mellon, and YMIA are all grouped together as being undefined. I've not taken time to read into them much as they are utilizing themselves as tools to argue points in the game which is what probably makes them all green.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 03-5-2014, 07:07 PM   #150
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

You just mentioned thesunfan by name and then didn't refer to any of his actions. Why?
Old 03-5-2014, 07:07 PM   #151
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

OH, I forgot you dance. You're green.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 03-5-2014, 07:09 PM   #152
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Way to dodge the fucking question..............................

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-5-2014, 07:11 PM   #153
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Just give me like 40 minutes or so, I'm going to eat and then I'll come back with my reasoning why sunfan is lumped with yosh and charu.

Quote:
Old 03-5-2014, 07:12 PM   #154
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Going in my notes: YoshL, Raeko, YMIA have all skated through most of this phase with barely any input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Way to dodge the fucking question..............................
He didn't. I ninja'd him.
Old 03-5-2014, 07:18 PM   #155
thesunfan
Role Tide

why is FoJar not skating by in your notes?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-5-2014, 07:26 PM   #156
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

He gave out some of his reads. Riot townread, you wolfread, Charu wolfread. fojar hasn't provided examples or made a major push or anything, but he generated data willingly.
Old 03-5-2014, 07:57 PM   #157
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

YMIA

Basically the same thing as my prior YoshL vote. I have YMIA at rand, but I'd rather see someone go who's giving me absolutely nothing to work with. I wasn't too impressed with YMIA's lategame effort in his most recent town game, so I would consider this lynch to be low-risk.
Old 03-5-2014, 08:06 PM   #158
cedolad
moonchild~

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 5
1d 11hr 53mins left in Day 0

dAnceguy117 - 1 - mellonxcollie - (L-4)
mellonxcollie - 1 - Riotpolice - (L-4)
Riotpolice - 2 - YoshL, Charu - (L-3)
thesunfan - 3 - FoJaR, yo man im awesome, Vendetta21 - (L-2)
yo man im awesome - 2 - thesunfan, dAnceguy117 - (L-3)

Players not voting: None
Old 03-5-2014, 08:21 PM   #159
thesunfan
Role Tide

why are you looking at lategame play for the day one lynch?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-5-2014, 08:28 PM   #160
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Because I don't really want to kill someone now who I think could be a big asset later.

What kind of question is that dude lol
Closed Thread