Old 05-2-2019, 05:38 AM   #101
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,050
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

That feel when you're hyped, but no one is at your party.

__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:08 AM   #102
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Considering this is D0 and how many people I've seen while being online after work; I can pmuch tell I won't be leading this game.

I guess I will mostly just echo feedback as the game goes on and try to fetch what I think will make a difference.
right now im getting the vibe of a young teen trying to say things for the sake of hoping that people respomd to them for attention. another of the long posts was also super flimsy, as it was some really unprompted introspection of a past game and needing to reset or something, despite the fact that this game hasnt seen any real meat in analysis or action.

i literally just wokr up as well so im prolly going to sit on actual further analysis on this, because of waking up, and the fact that its haku, but imo its at least a thing that i wanted to put out here tbh

--------

did a little more rereading and haku is having some intense focus on the last game, like it seems to be way overstated in his posts. currently leaning towards it being fake remorse ish, potentially to mask wolfiness tbh

_____

i said yeah to indheart because it was late last night for me and i agreed with the twg burnout thing

double negative is a roundbox meme lol
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:51 AM   #103
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Antori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Agadir, morocco
Age: 20
Posts: 283
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

hi i'm back from optics doctor
__________________
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Antori is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:59 AM   #104
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Antori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Agadir, morocco
Age: 20
Posts: 283
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

lots of new people in this game what do you guys think of me

i have slight town read on star-crossed but i think star always sounds town just by nature

departure yeah yeah (idk how to haiku)
__________________
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Antori is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 10:31 AM   #105
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,898
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
departure yeah yeah (idk how to haiku)
Five, seven, and five.
That is how you structure it
Weird Japanese poems
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

IT'S OUR THREE YEAR
A N N I V E R S A R Y






Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 10:33 AM   #106
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

isnt that last line 6 syllables
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 10:34 AM   #107
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,898
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Also Haku is town because he would express all that to a wolf partner if he had one

Yosh throwing sus on Haku and not being super committal it on is more padding then what Yosh is accusing Haku of doing.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

IT'S OUR THREE YEAR
A N N I V E R S A R Y






Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 10:35 AM   #108
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,898
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
isnt that last line 6 syllables
1,weird
2 jap
3 a
4 nese
5 poems
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

IT'S OUR THREE YEAR
A N N I V E R S A R Y






Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 10:50 AM   #109
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

https://www.howmanysyllables.com/words/poems
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 10:53 AM   #110
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Also Haku is town because he would express all that to a wolf partner if he had one

Yosh throwing sus on Haku and not being super committal it on is more padding then what Yosh is accusing Haku of doing.
first paragraph, heavy dislike on the black and white stance. i dont really understand the point youre trying to make there either.

second paragraph, the commentary that i provided was my general feelings about haku spewing. unsure why youre expecting me to be super commital to it for some reason? i even stated pretty clearly that it was a general feeling i was getting, and kinda obviously, because theres not a big field of substance behind it, im not going to shove the read in
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 10:55 AM   #111
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

ok so from what i understand mml, you believe that i am padding, by offering up commentary on what i think someones doing in thread.

like, confirm that you believe thats padding more than someone spamming thread and talking about the previous game, as if the prev. game performance was somehow tightly linked to this game
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:04 AM   #112
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,670
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Yeah I think my vote's not moving any time soon
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:05 AM   #113
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

i wish that image didnt mess up phone resolution lmao
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:15 AM   #114
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 38
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm still thinking at what went wrong in the previous game and what I should do about it this game knowing I'm likely to be stuck in the same situation.
wat?? how are you expecting to be in the same situation as last game...? I know you already expanded but I just don't get it at all how it's going to be the same situation this game

also I know a guy named Li Chen I bet he didn't draw that comic though
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:17 AM   #115
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 454
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

man, i don't understand the memes anymore

2+2 image auto-resizing where
inDheart is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:17 AM   #116
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 38
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I don't know what this means.

Also work just started so I'll be pretty swamped til 6am server

star-crossed for now
it means plz stop making poems guys ;_;
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:26 AM   #117
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
talking about the previous game, as if the prev. game performance was somehow tightly linked to this game
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
wat?? how are you expecting to be in the same situation as last game...? I know you already expanded but I just don't get it at all how it's going to be the same situation this game
there it is ayy
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 12:01 PM   #118
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
right now im getting the vibe of a young teen trying to say things for the sake of hoping that people respomd to them for attention. another of the long posts was also super flimsy, as it was some really unprompted introspection of a past game and needing to reset or something, despite the fact that this game hasnt seen any real meat in analysis or action.

i literally just wokr up as well so im prolly going to sit on actual further analysis on this, because of waking up, and the fact that its haku, but imo its at least a thing that i wanted to put out here tbh

--------

did a little more rereading and haku is having some intense focus on the last game, like it seems to be way overstated in his posts. currently leaning towards it being fake remorse ish, potentially to mask wolfiness tbh

_____

i said yeah to indheart because it was late last night for me and i agreed with the twg burnout thing

double negative is a roundbox meme lol
I am surprised you stated the first sentence that way, when it sounds like you actually know Haku. Is posting for attention, as you say, sus to you? Also, if we are being literal, I think the introspection/reset message you were talking about was prompted by a question.
star-crossed is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 12:06 PM   #119
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Also Haku is town because he would express all that to a wolf partner if he had one

Yosh throwing sus on Haku and not being super committal it on is more padding then what Yosh is accusing Haku of doing.
You can not have a wolf partner and not be town either, just saying. But I disagree with the meat of this too, because the types of concerns Haku is voicing are way more relevant to playing as a townsperson, than a wolf. So this comes off as flippant and surface level to me. And the second paragraph makes no sense to me.
star-crossed is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 12:09 PM   #120
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
lots of new people in this game what do you guys think of me

i have slight town read on star-crossed but i think star always sounds town just by nature

departure yeah yeah (idk how to haiku)
And with "always", is your sample size just the one game..?
star-crossed is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution