Old 07-22-2020, 08:26 PM   #1381
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

i think wv is the 3rd best pick atm for wolf, i have a gut read on him but funny and shadow are too high priority atm imo
__________________

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:29 PM   #1382
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I'd say it's more likely than unlikely.
Then wouldn't this mean that you should think shadow is more likely to be town than wolf? Xiz blocked shadow so if shadow was the wolf he'd have to be exactly the wolf roleblocker in order to make the zenith kill.
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:30 PM   #1383
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
i think wv is the 3rd best pick atm for wolf, i have a gut read on him but funny and shadow are too high priority atm imo
I'm kinda hurt that you'd think I'd kill zenith
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:31 PM   #1384
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Plop if you really think I'm the last wolf why not make a case and end the game today by pushing the lynch on me
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:32 PM   #1385
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Then wouldn't this mean that you should think shadow is more likely to be town than wolf? Xiz blocked shadow so if shadow was the wolf he'd have to be exactly the wolf roleblocker in order to make the zenith kill.
Yeah, that's what I mean about picking FG over shadow.
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:35 PM   #1386
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Yeah, that's what I mean about picking FG over shadow.
I'm just having a hard time understanding why you'd be set on me being the last wolf but not make a push on it
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:36 PM   #1387
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Plop if you really think I'm the last wolf why not make a case and end the game today by pushing the lynch on me
I've kind of already made most of my case. There aren't many specific points I can point to and say look everyone, that's sus. I just get the impression you're wolfing due to POE and the fact that you're playing similarly to how I try to play wolf, lol.

I mean, I'll definitely make a harder push later on if/when it comes to that, but today belongs to xiz.
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:42 PM   #1388
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Bolth mannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 2,120
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Xel do something
__________________
TeAm wAcKy cOOl AlLiAncE

-TWG 196
Bolth mannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:43 PM   #1389
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Bolth mannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 2,120
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post


you soon, likely

i'm not caught up shadow but to reference the wall I am writing, the reason people dislike you so much this game is:

1. You replaced into a dirty slot
2. you post memes and stuff sure but as far as I'm aware your content is lacking by about half compared to normal
3. and for me personally: this post
Where’s this wall you are writing?
__________________
TeAm wAcKy cOOl AlLiAncE

-TWG 196
Bolth mannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:43 PM   #1390
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Bolth mannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 2,120
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Xiz, how does your sunfan pressure make xel look better?
__________________
TeAm wAcKy cOOl AlLiAncE

-TWG 196
Bolth mannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:46 PM   #1391
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I've kind of already made most of my case. There aren't many specific points I can point to and say look everyone, that's sus. I just get the impression you're wolfing due to POE and the fact that you're playing similarly to how I try to play wolf, lol.

I mean, I'll definitely make a harder push later on if/when it comes to that, but today belongs to xiz.
If you don't mind can you link to the posts where you made points on me wolfing?

I disagree on today belonging to xiz. Yesterday yes because he caught a wolf red handed but not today. His block on xiz didn't really clear anything up. He is a confirmed town but that doesn't make his word law when it comes to who to lynch next. Riding on his tail for the day just because he's a PR is kind of lame
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:54 PM   #1392
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
Where’s this wall you are writing?

It's coming. He's got time
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:55 PM   #1393
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
If you don't mind can you link to the posts where you made points on me wolfing?

I disagree on today belonging to xiz. Yesterday yes because he caught a wolf red handed but not today. His block on xiz didn't really clear anything up. He is a confirmed town but that doesn't make his word law when it comes to who to lynch next. Riding on his tail for the day just because he's a PR is kind of lame
don't you mean his block on me?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:02 PM   #1394
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
If you don't mind can you link to the posts where you made points on me wolfing?

I disagree on today belonging to xiz. Yesterday yes because he caught a wolf red handed but not today. His block on xiz didn't really clear anything up. He is a confirmed town but that doesn't make his word law when it comes to who to lynch next. Riding on his tail for the day just because he's a PR is kind of lame
i dunno man, if a pr caught two wolves, id listen to em just sayin

im not confident on the 3rd, ill leave that to yall if we miss here
__________________

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:03 PM   #1395
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

pretty much there is like an 11-15% chance im right here so

not like the 80% from raeko but ya know
__________________

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:04 PM   #1396
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

My lynch order is probably like

shadow > funny > choof > wv atm

wouldnt be surprised if the last wolf is outside of it

shadow
__________________

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:05 PM   #1397
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 368
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

im in a video mafia game
hard for me to pay attention
unsure where my vote even is, will vote fg close to deadline
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:05 PM   #1398
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Bolth mannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 2,120
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
It's coming. He's got time
That quote was 4 hours ago

I'm not sure why people keep making excuses for him

Everyone voting FG, does Zenith seem like a NK she would make?

Xel is acting scummier in my opinion, and he is also paying significantly less attention and its possible the NK came from that
__________________
TeAm wAcKy cOOl AlLiAncE

-TWG 196
Bolth mannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:05 PM   #1399
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 368
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

if you REALLY want me to vote shadow, I will xiz
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:05 PM   #1400
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
If you don't mind can you link to the posts where you made points on me wolfing?

I disagree on today belonging to xiz. Yesterday yes because he caught a wolf red handed but not today. His block on xiz didn't really clear anything up. He is a confirmed town but that doesn't make his word law when it comes to who to lynch next. Riding on his tail for the day just because he's a PR is kind of lame
Don't mind at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
It'd be in the same spirit as the 195 beta version game!

I think shadow being blocked and zenith being a vigi kill makes more sense, but if not then sunfan is the most sus. If it's not him then it's gonna be someone like xel or wv or maybe choof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I think I'm in the same boat as everyone else right now. Wait for xel to show up, if he's the vigi then there we go, if not then there's 3 confirmed towns and 5 other people for us non-confirmeds to figure out (since we already know our own alignment).

I'm going to reread the thread post-xel and make a reads list, but atm my general feeling is I'm probably tunneling too hard on my sunfan read. If it's not him then it's between choof, FG, and wv.

I think if zenith was a nightkill then it was either because of PR hunting or because xiz is maybe townreading them? Or at least not interested in them. A zenith NK makes the most sense coming from choof, but in the thread I feel his responses to pressure and the passion behind those responses are genuine. The self voting felt like more of a wolf play, though.

There's always the potential too that wolf sunfan saw a beneficial reason to kill zenith over xiz and is talking in-thread about how bad of a play it was in order to throw us off his trail, but I can't imagine what that beneficial reason would be.

Without rereading the thread yet, my impression of FG is that she's UTR but otherwise playing it "safe," and WV is more involved and active and working on solving but otherwise playing it "safe." By safe, I mean a by-the-books kind of town play, doing what they're supposed to do and that's that. Does that make sense? Of the group, I think WV has the most "wolf doing well at coming across as town" vibe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Alright, I'm not voting sunfan today. The logic and tone in that big post sounds legit (and I'm comfortable saying this knowing I fell for his big post in the animal crossing game).

My POE shrinks to WV and FG. Having iso'd both, I still think it's wv. FG seems to focus more on bigger picture solving, whereas wv is doing poking and prodding that reads more like impression management than actual solving. And while nanook being demotivated due to raeko/FG stuff is plausible, I still think he was being genuine and upfront about being burnt out and being on his C+ game.
As for following xiz or not, while I doubt I'll vote between FG and shadow, I'm also not going to argue with a PR who wants to lead when town's in this good of a spot and when the thread consensus aligns with them over me.
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution