Old 09-25-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
giganutsauce
Banned

Default Fabulous Festival

(Yes, I know I put this in Chit-Chat... Should've put it here.)

I was listening to some trance yesterday, and decided to hit up Armin Van Buuren's website. I find out that he's coming to Vegas in November for a 9 hour live session with tons of electronic artists. I'm hella getting VIP passes.

Anyone heard about this/is going?

http://www.wantickets.com/affiliates...d=44340&id=510

Main page.

http://www.wantickets.com/images/eve..._FINAL-1_1.jpg

Flyer.

http://www.clubzone.com/events/event104381.html

More info (this site contains provacative attire, warning just in case ya at work or something rofl)

This is going to be so sick.

Quote:
ARMIN VAN BUUREN, BAD BOY BILL, DEADMAU5, ROBBIE RIVERA, CUBE GUYS, DIGITAL BOY, and more.

MSTRKRFT, Official ED BANGER party with “BUSY P, SEBASTIAN, DJ MEHDI, SO ME, MR FLASH”; CRYSTAL CASTLES (Live), FELIX CARTAL, HEARTS REVOLUTION (Live)
“On November 1st 2008, Las Vegas' largest ever Nightlife & Dance Music event will be unveiled to the world. Exported directly from its home in Amsterdam, FABULOUS will introduce the west to its first true “European” Festival Experience. With multiple stages dedicated to the worlds greatest artists and a visual experience to overwhelm even the most elaborate “Vegas” preconceptions, FABULOUS will be an event unmatched by any other in the city of lights and glamour”.
For more information visit www.FabulousFest.com

FABULOUS VIP Ticket include:

-VIP Access

-Elevated VIP decks: created to give all VIP's the absolute best visual experiance of "Fabulous"- Optimal views of the “Night Lights” and "Blown Speakers" stages; also, an Incredibly clear view of the crowd and all "Performance Artists & Acts".

-Exclusive VIP area with VIP Couches and Seating

-Exclusive VIP bar with Drink Specials all night

-Dedicated VIP entry with NO wait time

-Specially Numbered Fabulous 2008 Poster

-Complimentary Access to FABULOUS "VIP" Pre Parties and Afterparties on Friday, Oct 31st & Sunday, Nov 2nd 2008
More VIP stuff will be annouced as the event closer. It's only $120 for a VIP pass. It's 18+.
For those of you who are wondering...

Armin Van Buuren - Trance
Bad Boy Bill - House
Deadmau5 - Progressive House
Robbie Rivera - House/Electro
MSTRKRFT - Electro
Ed Banger - Electro/Dance
Crystal Castles - Electro/Vocal
HEARTSREVOLUTION - Experimental/Electropop
Busy P - Electro
SebastiAn - Electro
DJ Mehdi - Electro/French Hip-Hop (for some odd reason, I'm not really looking forward to him...)
giganutsauce is offline   Reply With Quote