Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2005, 05:31 PM   #61
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Yea, not running, report cards soon. TPS may be taking a break for a while......
Tps222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 05:35 PM   #62
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

pssh suckas

trimester system is good for some things. Already done with finals here.
talisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 05:43 PM   #63
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Trimesters are only good for pregnancies.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 05:46 PM   #64
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
Damn this end-of-semester business. If I had time, I would totally steal one of blah's ideas and host, but alas... I guess I'll be sitting this round out.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com
I don't like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:05 PM   #65
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

How is anyone smart enough to play TWG dumb enough to get grades that will get their computer privleges taken away from them?

No offense to anyone, but seriously.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:14 PM   #66
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

If my parents were able to take my computer away.... and actually would take my computer away.... my grades Soph and Jun years were bad enough to merit it.

Had a 3.4 GPA freshman year... Have a 2.7 after Junior year. I had 4 BAD semesters. And it had nothing to do with lack of intelligence. I am THAT lazy and care THAT little about school.

Now... HS... that is another matter. I slept through every class I had for Soph-Senior year, didn't study for a single exam, barely did HW, did all papers/projects the night before they were due... and pulled a 3.5 unweighted GPA. Top 15% of my class, and good enough to get accepted to NYU Stern AND the Honors program. HS is a joke... pure intelligence is enough to get all As and Bs in HS. In college, it isn't.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:18 PM   #67
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
nForcer/TPS... I thought it was smart. that way you don't know who your hitman is, cause I'd have to be stupid to have you guard anyone but our hitman.
Uh, Tass... I know this is coming a little too late, but I was going to approach you about this... how would you have responded?

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
nforcer06164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:23 PM   #68
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
If my parents were able to take my computer away.... and actually would take my computer away.... my grades Soph and Jun years were bad enough to merit it.

Had a 3.4 GPA freshman year... Have a 2.7 after Junior year. I had 4 BAD semesters. And it had nothing to do with lack of intelligence. I am THAT lazy and care THAT little about school.

Now... HS... that is another matter. I slept through every class I had for Soph-Senior year, didn't study for a single exam, barely did HW, did all papers/projects the night before they were due... and pulled a 3.5 unweighted GPA. Top 15% of my class, and good enough to get accepted to NYU Stern AND the Honors program. HS is a joke... pure intelligence is enough to get all As and Bs in HS. In college, it isn't.
That's such bs. I listen in class and usually take notes...I just don't do labs/homework. I haven't failed a test in that class yet, and the only reason I have a failing grade is because of fuckin homework and labs.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:29 PM   #69
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ditto.

Aced 3 finals last year, overall average 88.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:31 PM   #70
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

TJurs, hat doesn't mean what he said is wrong. Pure intelligence CAN get you through high school, but laziness can still hurt you in both places. You should have quoted Kilga when you responded.

Tass, I'm doing pretty much the same thing. Though I'm not going to go as low as a 2.7, ANYTHING below a 3.0 means lots o' cash not coming my way.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:43 PM   #71
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Quote:
That's such bs. I listen in class and usually take notes...I just don't do labs/homework. I haven't failed a test in that class yet, and the only reason I have a failing grade is because of fuckin homework and labs.
You've got to be a retard to not do the stuff that is the EASY part of your grade. Doing HW and Labs is the 10-30% of your grade that is cake... do it in other classes or bum it off friends. I've never understood people who didn't get their HW done on time... I ALWAYS had friends I could copy off of or boring classes to do a half-assed job of it. And labs... I was always done my labs in 50% of the time, giving me the other 40ish minutes to write the lab.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:45 PM   #72
Tps222
FFR Player

My classes are 38 mins long.

Not much time for labs, figuring we get 20 mins to work on gay NYS required labs. Which, if you don't do a certain amount, and certain labs, you can't take their brilliant state test that lets you get a Regents diploma that is useless anywhere out of NY end runon sentance.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:26 PM   #73
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
You've got to be a retard to not do the stuff that is the EASY part of your grade. Doing HW and Labs is the 10-30% of your grade that is cake... do it in other classes or bum it off friends. I've never understood people who didn't get their HW done on time... I ALWAYS had friends I could copy off of or boring classes to do a half-assed job of it. And labs... I was always done my labs in 50% of the time, giving me the other 40ish minutes to write the lab.
Yeah but then I suffer in the other classes where I do the homework for the other class. Plus, the teacher will yell at you to stop doing your homework in class. I also feel bad asking people to see their homework because I don't like getting my work copied...when I do it.

Quote:
Quote: