Old 04-17-2005, 03:10 PM   #1
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid
Default jTWG V Postgame?

Sorry Tsuteto, you've had your chance to make a postgame, and it's just been too long. To do this as quick as possible, I didn't make the whole color coded chart thing.

Wolves:
Spheroid
Neo
Blade/Snapps

Masons:
Psychic
Gamepro
Demon

Humans:
Everyone else (besides dan who was gaurdian).

Discuss:
Spheroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 03:28 PM   #2
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20
Default RE: jTWG V Postgame?

well, seeing as how Tsuteto never posted a post-game. We must all thank Spheroid for posting almost all the roles (except for my guardian role, BLAST YOU SPHEROID). Anyways, that being said, congrats to all those who played this game and let's start discussing what happens next.
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 03:29 PM   #3
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

I think this JTWG was pretty good.
Neo did a good job at being wolf, and hiding it, i didnt know he was a wolf till Slacky discussed it with me 20 minutes before i got lynched.
I wanted to go for another day but Tsuteto said no =<

I want to host next game if you guys want me to.
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 03:36 PM   #4
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Like I had said Spheroid, I would be gone for quite awhile before I'd post the post-game.

Still working with the story.
Tsuteto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 03:48 PM   #5
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

well, once Tsuteto releases the final story and releases my role, I'll throw my hat into the race for jTWG VI host.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:08 PM   #6
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid
Default Re: RE: jTWG V Postgame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_lewis20
(except for my guardian role, BLAST YOU SPHEROID)
Edit'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuteto
Like I had said Spheroid, I would be gone for quite awhile before I'd post the post-game.

Still working with the story.
Yeah, nothing against you, but I think many of us were becoming impatient to discuss this game.

Anyway, on to what happened in this game (as best as I can remeber). Slacky contacts me day/night 1 telling me about how Dan had just shared his gaurdian role with everyone. Being a wolf, I now knew Dan was gaurdian. We were discussing theories of what was going on constantly, and this being my first time being a wolf, I was getting very nervous. Yet there's more to the story. To start, before all this slacky had been going around to everyone accusing them of being wolves and seeing their responses. Mine was quite questionable, yet Slacky told me that I was the only person he could trust with the information. This immediately made me suspicious of Slacky being suspicious of me. A few other clues along the way that I can't remeber helped me back up this suspicion. Slacky's a great player but he still makes mistakes.

Back to where I was before. Slacky would constantly be telling me that no matter who died day 2, it would lead to suspicions, whether it was one of the people who knew about dan, or one who didn't. This constantly made me nervous and such. Eventually, he made me take an oath that no matter who died, I would help bring out the evidence on the most likely wolf for that person. I had no choice but to accept, for an excuse for not doing so is very difficult to come up with on the spot.

After reviewing everything, and discussing it with Neo, we decided that it was very possible Slacky had a whole trap set on me. Plus, we knew slacky would find me out soon enough, because of my mediocre concealing job on my wolfishness.

So this is where I got my plan on who to kill. I was walking home from school thursday thinking about my spring brake ahead of me. jTWG often took up a lot of time I'd like to be doing other stuff, and I didn't want to be a slave to it all brake long. To clear any misconceptions, that's where I got my idea from, not why I used it. After thinking about the effects my death would have (get slacky or dan lynched [our two biggest theats] and the next one killed the following night) I told Neo about it, and he reluctantly agreed. I sent him all my aim convo's (most of which he never read) and then hoped I would die before TWG XIII signups ended. Sadly, Tsuteto had a delay, and I was six hours or so late (and I was on time for all three sign ups).

Then, by bad luck, Snapps got grounded AGAIN, and was replaced by blade. He had a bad habit of being extremely active and telling a bunch of lies, so from an almost definite lynch of dan or slacky, we went to a wolf being lynched. Two wolves dead in two nights We were pretty much doomed from there. Neo did a great job afterwards, but like everyone, he left hints, and danceguy picked up on them eventually. Pulling something like Slacky did at the end of jTWG III is very tough, and usually takes extreme noobishness from players *remembers jTWG III fate and cries.*

Now please choose A or B for my closing statement.

A. Thanks a lot for reading my entire rant and understanding why this game went how it did. I hope you learned much about obscure stategy, which often is the key to winning. Consequently, jTWG/TWG relates a lot to real life, so through this, you might have become a better person (joke).

B. Wow you suck for not reading all of this. It's really quite interesting what happend.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:15 PM   #7
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Postgame?

I like choice C- It went in one ear and out the other
lol
Quote:
Old 04-17-2005, 04:16 PM   #8
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Spheroid, might I add that I only told two people before Slacky started threatening me with revealing my role, then after I suspected either you or Slacky of being a wolf, I went and told Neo even knowing that he could very well be a wolf (which he was, but since you were a wolf, its not like he didn't know already). So just to make it public, I only told 2 people while Slacky made it publicly known to everyone else.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:20 PM   #9
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

Meh ill go with a and I don't feel like explaining my thought process tired will respond again later.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:22 PM   #10
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

I thought DDRRuler got suspended or something.
BTW make proper use of grammar. Just advice
Quote:
Old 04-17-2005, 04:24 PM   #11
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Sorry, I know i'm not in this but I just read daniel lewis's sig.

LOL@ The Lupin thing.

I seriously LOL'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 04:25 PM   #12
Spheroid
FFR Player

I don't blame slacky for what he did in coming out with you being the gaurdian. A fake gaurdian was more likely of you than a real one (from a human standpoint). At times, I wasn't even sure you were actually the gaurdian. I left a lot out in my post (believe it or not). Slacky "accidently let it slip" to danceguy, which made me very suspicious of them being masons. The things I thought up of that slacky could be up to were crazy. Another reason for killing myself was to figure out what he was planning. When slacky made me swear that oath, he said he was making danceguy do the same. I forgot, at the time, to ask him for proof of this. Slacky wanted me to believe that danceguy and myself were view the same on his level. I didn't believe this.

As a side note, mason games can be quite interesting. Masons can actually use wolf type strategy to their advantage. Slacky at many times seemed very wolfish to me. Masons can also screw up in very similar ways to wolves. Maybe I'm wrong.

EDIT: As another note, I posted this thinking it was right after dan's.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:41 PM   #13
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Hey does JTWG seriously need a break?
I just wanted to know cuz im kinda pumped for this kinda thing.
Lol
Quote:
Old 04-17-2005, 04:45 PM   #14
Spheroid
FFR Player

Either we need a brake, or a host that can really speed things up. I'm in favor of playing, because, well, I'd like to play. Maybe we should vote on it.
Old 04-17-2005, 05:13 PM   #15
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Yea i guess so, but i dont think alot of people are on right now.
Im all in favor of hosting, i got lots of ideas but if you want a fast game then maybe Dan should host.
IF we play
Quote:
Old 04-17-2005, 05:20 PM   #16
dAnceguy117
please be partient
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

yesh

Night one, Dan hands out his role to ddrruler and Patron. ddrruler tells Slacky because he suspects Dan, Slacky tells Spheroid, and at this point there were too many mixed stories and suspicions for anyone to figure out who knew, or even everyone that could've known. When ddrruler was wolfed night 1, many who knew about this whole ordeal suspected Dan, because ddrruler threatened to post the convo. With all of the commotion, Spheroid was able to slip under the radar.

Day 1, no one could figure anything out, so Chromer was lynched for inactivity, which he ineptly countered - AFTER THE DAY ENDED.

Night 2. I'm not completely sure about any of this, but I'm assuming Spheroid was wolfed to throw everyone off. It really should have worked, but everyone just picked a side and stuck to it.

Day 2. With the majority against Slacky, and me on Slacky's side, I was trying to get convos from people, assuming that if they couldn't provide them, that must have meant something. I asked Dan for a convo with evidence, he led me to Blade, and Blade slipped up and claimed that Slacky faked guardian to him and Psychic. When Psychic said Slacky never did any of this, the voting turned and Blade was instalynched with about a minute left or so.

Night 3. Dan is wolfed, and this basically just throws a lot, with Dan and Blade alligned. Also, this is the night the guardian was finally wolfed.

Day 3. I wasn't there ;_; No one came up with crap and it basically looks like Demon was lynched for no reason.

Night 4. Slacky is killed. Basically, with the given information, there were no conclusions left to be drawn. This made it tough.

Day 4. Once again, nothing. I was panicking about Patron's rising phantoms. I made up some stuff and got him lynched XD But more importantly, this was the day Neo made his first mistake.

P337 teh 1337: Has Jenova voted?
Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: no
Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: Bad timing, but dad's kicking me off
Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: I'll check tomarrow to see what happened
Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: g'night
P337 teh 1337: later
P337 teh 1337: =/
Wi LLW EEVE RFLY has left the room.
P337 teh 1337: If we're gonna lynch Vash, we should get one more
The Last Kitsune: It doesn't matter, the day ends really soon, doesn't it?
P337 teh 1337: Don't want another person to have a phantom =/

Gamepro17616: I voted Vash
P337 teh 1337: yeah, that's 3
P337 teh 1337: one more for insta
P337 teh 1337: Dang, I'm getting kicked off too =/
Gamepro17616: Our time is up
P337 teh 1337: Not 'till Tsuteto sings
P337 teh 1337: a really really sharp, glass-breaking note
P337 teh 1337: I gotta go
The Last Kitsune: Later, man. oo;
P337 teh 1337: See you guys later, hope this turns out ok
The Last Kitsune: I gotta get outta here too. See ya.
The Last Kitsune has left the room.

Neo had a chance to keep JS from getting a phantom, and he didn't take it. After seeing this I was after Neo, this really convinced me.

Night 5. Psychic and GP had already revealed themselves as the masons, and GP was hinting at Neo being a wolf, so Neo killed him.

Day 5. Right off the bat, Neo votes for JS, putting him one away from insta. At this point I was pretty much completely convinced. I got Jake to vote for him before he left. Then I basically told JS his options and the possible consequences, and he decided to go with Neo. Game over =o

Notes: If others hadn't told me otherwise, I probably would have gone and lynched Dan day 2. Yes, I'm a dumbass.

Neo was easy for me to pick out because he lasted too long. I was getting more nervous about him the longer he lasted, he's too smart to be a human in jTWG and get past like night 2.

There are like hour long intervals in this post from when I went to go do stuff. I haven't refreshed since and right now Spheroid has the only post. So if anyone else already posted all of this I hate them.

gg nubs lo
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 05:29 PM   #17
Spheroid
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117
Night 2. I'm not completely sure about any of this, but I'm assuming Spheroid was wolfed to throw everyone off. It really should have worked, but everyone just picked a side and stuck to it.
This was the turning point of the game in which everything went full circle.

Humans had the advantage going into this night. We wolves plan to kill me so we have the advantage. Blade then gives away his role and victory to the humans.
Old 04-17-2005, 05:33 PM   #18
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Hmmm. Good game all.

I'm just wondering how Demon managed to get lynched. When I talked to the people who voted for him, they said they didn't save their convos :P.

I really didn't suspect you at all, Neo. Actually, I thought Jenova might have been a wolf because he instalynched you really quickly, lol.
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 05:37 PM   #19
dAnceguy117
please be partient
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

k more things to say but I can't edit because O NOES ITS TWG

@Jurs: Dan's sig is left over from a promise he made to Lupin, after Lupin seered him XD

@people: Slacky never made me promise anything. I was just kinda his backup in case Spheroid was a wolf.

Slacky SO called Spheroid being a wolf. After the Spheroid wolfing, he kept telling me Spheroid was probably a wolf. I was like "wtf, no" and he was like "yea". Just letting you know, you should listen to Slacky more often.

I vote Neo for host :>
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 05:42 PM   #20
Spheroid
FFR Player

Default Re: RE: jTWG V Postgame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117
I vote Neo for host :>
Someone's going to have to argue with chardish soon. I don't think many of us have the patience to wait a long time (I've already been waiting three weeks or so) to play again. I think what we need is a quick, successful regular game, not a break.