Old 06-2-2017, 01:34 AM   #21
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,563
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
It's a copy/paste from the "original post".
Yep. It was pretty obvious though.

That said your long post is long, unneeded, and tbh I'm going to skip it, both now and in the future if referenced.

Good job trying to look helpful though, you really hit the nail on the head with that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 02:02 AM   #22
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 4,028
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Yep. It was pretty obvious though.

That said your long post is long, unneeded, and tbh I'm going to skip it, both now and in the future if referenced.

Good job trying to look helpful though, you really hit the nail on the head with that.
I am confused at what you're trying to do with that post.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 02:11 AM   #23
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 28
Posts: 1,742
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

I say all of team quebec is town cuz we a team IRL

am I playing this game right?
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 02:31 AM   #24
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,563
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I am confused at what you're trying to do with that post.
Allow me to simplify the simple statement of my last post, in a way that is clear, and precise, "your longer post is not earning you any town credit from me, and using it in an argument with me later, will result in hopefully some mocking, but most likely, me just ignoring you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
I say all of team quebec is town cuz we a team IRL

am I playing this game right?
You seem as good a place to start as any. You a wolf?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 02:31 AM   #25
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,563
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Hey Walmart, get the fuck out of this thread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 02:39 AM   #26
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 28
Posts: 1,742
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
You seem as good a place to start as any. You a wolf?
sure, I am the speedwolf, the powerwolf, the wolf fang fist, the wolfenstein 3D, the mariloup wolfe, the wolfgang amadeus mozart, the wolf and raven, the 3 wolves moon, the star wolf mercenary unit, and most of all, your furry dream.

oh-OH, you mean in the game? Im the same as quebec Im sure.
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 02:55 AM   #27
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 4,028
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Going to assume Hateandhatred rolled wolf and doesn't know what to do when he's not town.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 03:02 AM   #28
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 28
Posts: 1,742
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Going to assume Hateandhatred rolled wolf and doesn't know what to do when he's not town.
U race traitor

You are most definitely wolf
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.

Last edited by Hateandhatred; 06-2-2017 at 03:03 AM..
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 03:08 AM   #29
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 4,028
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
U race traitor

You are most definitely wolf
Huh, I invite you to go read: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144207

It's the rules for TWG.

Rule #1 is to not edit posts. You can double/triple post as much as you want in this thread.

I'm just kind of trying to test you right now in hope you say something that helps me figure out what you are.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 03:17 AM   #30
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 28
Posts: 1,742
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Huh, I invite you to go read: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144207

It's the rules for TWG.

Rule #1 is to not edit posts. You can double/triple post as much as you want in this thread.

I'm just kind of trying to test you right now in hope you say something that helps me figure out what you are.
Uh oops, honest mistake. Thanks for the read though, I had no idea about the rules or even about how this is even played. Hopefully this doesn't lead to a DQ.
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 03:30 AM   #31
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 28
Posts: 1,742
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Also sunfan is wolf too and he hacks because hes mod and knows everyones role >
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 03:30 AM   #32
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 28
Posts: 1,742
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

I mean >: [ lol stupid smiley
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 03:42 AM   #33
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,563
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
sure, I am the speedwolf, the powerwolf, the wolf fang fist, the wolfenstein 3D, the mariloup wolfe, the wolfgang amadeus mozart, the wolf and raven, the 3 wolves moon, the star wolf mercenary unit, and most of all, your furry dream.

oh-OH, you mean in the game? Im the same as quebec Im sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Going to assume Hateandhatred rolled wolf and doesn't know what to do when he's not town.
Seems like he understands shit-posting just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Uh oops, honest mistake. Thanks for the read though, I had no idea about the rules or even about how this is even played. Hopefully this doesn't lead to a DQ.
Happens. Luckily it's so early on it's not important, but yeah.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 04:06 AM   #34
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 5,653
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

I'm here sleep schedule was screwed because of sexual harassment meeting at work. Will shitpost later today when I wake up
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 05:18 AM   #35
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,563
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
I'm here sleep schedule was screwed because of sexual harassment meeting at work. Will shitpost later today when I wake up
I'm thankful I've never sat through one of these.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 06:12 AM   #36
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
sanzath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Quebec
Age: 25
Posts: 319
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Allow me to simplify the simple statement of my last post, in a way that is clear, and precise, "your longer post is not earning you any town credit from me, and using it in an argument with me later, will result in hopefully some mocking, but most likely, me just ignoring you."
I agree, but tbh I really don't think that was his intention in the first place???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
your name should be wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 06:41 AM   #37
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 5,653
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzath View Post
I agree, but tbh I really don't think that was his intention in the first place???
It may not be his intention but it would be something a wolf would do to try to come off as town
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 06:44 AM   #38
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,563
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzath View Post
I agree, but tbh I really don't think that was his intention in the first place???
I'm being a smarmy ass hole about it because I can and want to.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 06:50 AM   #39
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
sanzath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Quebec
Age: 25
Posts: 319
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'm being a smarmy ass hole about it because I can and want to.
I don't feel like digging into your post history so I'm just going to assume you're always like this :^)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
your name should be wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2017, 06:55 AM   #40
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,563
Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzath View Post
I don't feel like digging into your post history so I'm just going to assume you're always like this :^)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution