Old 03-4-2017, 04:06 PM   #1
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,921
Default TWG Reminiscence Thread

Birthday with Fiction
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 04:10 PM   #2
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,770
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

I never got to play with Fiction but he was a cool TGBer
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

What Did We Think About The
New SamSho? Check it Out!





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 04:11 PM   #3
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 179
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Playing with fiction was fun. Wish he'd come back here
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 04:16 PM   #4
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 179
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Today I learned xel lives really close to me.

We should hang out sometime xel!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 06:36 PM   #5
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 734
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

most of my strongest reminiscences of this game are me doing incredibly stupid things
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 07:12 PM   #6
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 30
Posts: 5,924
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Ah, that time I won, it was great.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 07:30 PM   #7
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 414
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
most of my strongest reminiscences of this game are me doing incredibly stupid things
^^
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 08:34 PM   #8
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,478
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
most of my strongest reminiscences of this game are me doing incredibly stupid things
what about that one time it was me, you, rzr, and AA

you were SK and I revealed as wolf even after I spent 1.5h making a tower post on rzr = wolf

and then you told me to shoot one of them
and you SHOT ME
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 08:53 PM   #9
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
what about that one time it was me, you, rzr, and AA

you were SK and I revealed as wolf even after I spent 1.5h making a tower post on rzr = wolf

and then you told me to shoot one of them
and you SHOT ME
I had town's win right there

and roundbox went non-optimal for his team and killed one of us

wow

just wow
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 08:56 PM   #10
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 414
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
what about that one time it was me, you, rzr, and AA

you were SK and I revealed as wolf even after I spent 1.5h making a tower post on rzr = wolf

and then you told me to shoot one of them
and you SHOT ME
i just found this game

that's beautiful
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 09:02 PM   #11
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 734
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
what about that one time it was me, you, rzr, and AA

you were SK and I revealed as wolf even after I spent 1.5h making a tower post on rzr = wolf

and then you told me to shoot one of them
and you SHOT ME
ah yes, good times, good times
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 09:03 PM   #12
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 734
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

I was thinking of the time I managed to convince everybody that I was a cop by accidentally lynching manti, my wolf partner
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 09:52 PM   #13
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 179
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

The turn into a new age of twg here will always be characterized for me by the phrase:

"Orbs are out"

When we going to rehost that game?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 11:07 PM   #14
Tokzic
FFR Player
 
Tokzic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: TGB
Age: 29
Posts: 7,109
Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

remember that time i fakeclaimed daddy edgeworth as vt and got lynched

remember that time wolf bowser fakeclaimed seer and i immediately knew he was lying and wouldn't stop tunneling until we lynched him
__________________

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 11:09 PM   #15
Tokzic
FFR Player
 
Tokzic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: TGB
Age: 29
Posts: 7,109
Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
remember that time wolf bowser fakeclaimed seer and i immediately knew he was lying and wouldn't stop tunneling until we lynched him
and then we fucking lost to charu roleplaying j-rodd
__________________

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 11:10 PM   #16
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,478
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Dabackpack will never forget when I was fakey AKA the perfect storn impersonator
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2017, 11:49 PM   #17
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
thesunfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Age: 25
Posts: 2,258
Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

I remember my first game pretty well
accidentally dunked on Netjet! with an assist from Silvuh because none of us knew the rules of the seering 0rb
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
i'm on page55, is this seriously how mafia games are played in other forums? is this what's been going on here over the years?

0 math games, all just pure rando dumbness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.

If roundbox flips town, look at his reads
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-5-2017, 12:00 AM   #18
T-Force
I'm in danger.
Sectional ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
T-Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in, B.C., Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 2,684
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Losing to funnygirl nearly every damned game...
There was also a time I had everything in a C18++ solved and got lynched being VT. Good times.

In all seriousness, the TWG moment that sticks out to me the most is not even from FFR... but AN.
Greg will probably know which one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Charu I will do the T-Force nipple show just for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
YA MISSED YOUR FUCKIN BUS YA MORON

HOWS YOUR SEMI-CROQUANT NOW DUMBASS
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-5-2017, 12:06 AM   #19
dAnceguy117
please be partient
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dAnceguy117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: GA
Age: 28
Posts: 9,994
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
and then we fucking lost to charu roleplaying j-rodd
charu should've gotten lynched that game but jteh was 2strong
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-5-2017, 12:07 AM   #20
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
thesunfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Age: 25
Posts: 2,258
Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG Reminiscence Thread

idr I should know trevor but I don't
SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
i'm on page55, is this seriously how mafia games are played in other forums? is this what's been going on here over the years?

0 math games, all just pure rando dumbness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.

If roundbox flips town, look at his reads
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution