Old 11-17-2018, 04:48 PM   #61
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 20
Posts: 554
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
you don't have gender dysphoria
damn I love having this title
you're addicted to attention
Shall I show you my WPATH letter that shows that Iíve been having consistent dysphoria for many years and that I always preferred the company of women?
QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 04:49 PM   #62
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 20
Posts: 554
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh1teh View Post
You being confrontational about this isn't good for my anxiety, you're putting my well being at risk.
I give no shits about your anxiety if you give no shits about gendering me correctly.
QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 04:50 PM   #63
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
SKG_Scintill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 27
Posts: 3,722
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
[...] and that I always preferred the company of women?
...*snort* yeah that proves it
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
.
SKG_Scintill is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 04:51 PM   #64
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 20
Posts: 554
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
...*snort* yeah that proves it
Maybe because Iím a lesbian 🤔. And Iíve never liked being in male social groups as compared to female onesÖ? You hear this in almost any given transition story, itís not too far fetched to think that thereís a correlation in my case.
QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 04:53 PM   #65
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
SKG_Scintill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 27
Posts: 3,722
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

I also prefer the company of women
because I'm straight
as are you
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
.
SKG_Scintill is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 04:57 PM   #66
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 20
Posts: 554
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
I also prefer the company of women
because I'm straight
as are you
1. Iím still a lesbian

2. I didnít mean it like that 😂
QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:00 PM   #67
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
SKG_Scintill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 27
Posts: 3,722
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

awww why'd you respond so normally
now it's no fun anymore
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
.
SKG_Scintill is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:06 PM   #68
Wh1teh
FFR Player
 
Wh1teh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 102
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Seriously tho, if someone accidentally referring to you with male pronoun or using terms that have the word man it is a big problem for you, I think your life is probably going pretty good.
Wh1teh is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:12 PM   #69
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran
 
WTFBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dan's pillow
Age: 28
Posts: 1,387
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Exactly. So that means that she should be more sympathetic about me being misgendered, and she should know exactly how it feels.
I genuinely laughed out loud because of this. It shows how far gone some people have taken this "misgender" stuff.
To what I said prior is people say things without knowing. People misspell the word "your" when meaning to spell "you're" all the time.
THEN YOU GET THE PEOPLE THAt COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND ARE LIKE "IT'S YOU'RE" WAH WAH WAH. This is the same situation. If someone is unaware of something and you're aggressively correcting someone, it makes you look like a douchebag imo. There is a nice way to do things and a not so nice way. I can promise you nobody purposely attempts to misgender people, it happens because people are unaware which i'm going to assume is what happened when I made my comment. For perfect example QueenAshy! I had no idea you were trans until you openly talked about it on the forum. That being said I could have VERY EASILY misgendered you, which then you would have gotten all upset at me for not knowing something we had never talked about. Seems fair, right?

90% of the time when people misgender it's not meant to be a threat it's because people are unaware of said persons gender. So the be mad at someone for that is just plain silly and selfish. You honestly sit there and believe people genuinely want to say hurtful things to people they don't know?
This is a huge problem that's been coming up in the past few years or people being upset or offended at people for not understanding their emotions or their beliefs, but at the same time they aren't willing to understand others emotions or beliefs. Sometimes you need to learn to agree to disagree and understand not everybody will agree or accept your personal life choices. This doesn't mean the person is quote on quote "trying to attack me by not accepting who I am". Why cause more hate when we can learn to accept each other the way we are? I'm sure if people were less aggressive and more open minded about their beliefs in ANYTHING, everybody will be a lot more open to listening rather than it quickly turning into arguments. This can fit into anything like religion, gender, do you put ketchup on your mac and cheese, pineapples on pizza, etc.

This is something i'd love to figure out, but I don't think will ever find the answer to sadly.
__________________
I'm a bad bad Boy.
WTFBrandon is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #70
Jousway
FFR Player
 
Jousway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 844
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

misgendering on the internet is stupid anyways like how do you know someone is a girl or a boy from reading text :joy:
__________________
2/28/2018 #FreeDingles


Its not a bug its a FEATURE!


Jousway is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #71
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 20
Posts: 554
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh1teh View Post
Seriously tho, if someone accidentally referring to you with male pronoun or using terms that have the word man it is a big problem for you, I think your life is probably going pretty good.
Itís not accidentally if they continue to intentionally do it after I tell them to stop.

Also, misgendering is so hurtful cause it not only reminds me that the world sees me as nothing but a crossdressing man, but also because it invalidates my struggle to even medically transition. I didnít get HRT a month after I came out, I had to wait 2 years through dysphoria that got me hospitalized 3 times, and made me attempt suicide nearly twice as many times. Even with all the therapy and meds in the world, I still felt like shit. It was only after I fought like hell and went to many doctors (ended up wasting hundreds for it, and having to sell many items I had sentimental attachements to), then I finally got to actually feel somewhat happy and comfortable in my body. It was not fun at all.

When you refer to me as ďheĒ, it invalidates that entire struggle that I went through and shows that you donít have any sort of empathy for what others may go through.
QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #72
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 20
Posts: 554
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFBrandon View Post
I genuinely laughed out loud because of this. It shows how far gone some people have taken this "misgender" stuff.
To what I said prior is people say things without knowing. People misspell the word "your" when meaning to spell "you're" all the time.
THEN YOU GET THE PEOPLE THAt COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND ARE LIKE "IT'S YOU'RE" WAH WAH WAH. This is the same situation. If someone is unaware of something and you're aggressively correcting someone, it makes you look like a douchebag imo. There is a nice way to do things and a not so nice way. I can promise you nobody purposely attempts to misgender people, it happens because people are unaware which i'm going to assume is what happened when I made my comment. For perfect example QueenAshy! I had no idea you were trans until you openly talked about it on the forum. That being said I could have VERY EASILY misgendered you, which then you would have gotten all upset at me for not knowing something we had never talked about. Seems fair, right?

90% of the time when people misgender it's not meant to be a threat it's because people are unaware of said persons gender. So the be mad at someone for that is just plain silly and selfish. You honestly sit there and believe people genuinely want to say hurtful things to people they don't know?
This is a huge problem that's been coming up in the past few years or people being upset or offended at people for not understanding their emotions or their beliefs, but at the same time they aren't willing to understand others emotions or beliefs. Sometimes you need to learn to agree to disagree and understand not everybody will agree or accept your personal life choices. This doesn't mean the person is quote on quote "trying to attack me by not accepting who I am". Why cause more hate when we can learn to accept each other the way we are? I'm sure if people were less aggressive and more open minded about their beliefs in ANYTHING, everybody will be a lot more open to listening rather than it quickly turning into arguments. This can fit into anything like religion, gender, do you put ketchup on your mac and cheese, pineapples on pizza, etc.

This is something i'd love to figure out, but I don't think will ever find the answer to sadly.
Except itís different because Iíve said that I was trans to these people, and kindly ask them to use she/her pronouns, and they refused. If they simply were like ďokĒ, after I told them my pronouns, I wouldíve had no problem with it.

And yes, staiain knows that Iím trans. She knows, and Iíve talked to her in her own discord and on twitch. Thatís how this whole thing started
QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #73
Jousway
FFR Player
 
Jousway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 844
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

kek


also if you get insulted, welcome to the internet, wanna know how to solve it, turn of your pc and go outside kek
__________________
2/28/2018 #FreeDingles


Its not a bug its a FEATURE!


Jousway is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:18 PM   #74
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 20
Posts: 554
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jousway View Post
misgendering on the internet is stupid anyways like how do you know someone is a girl or a boy from reading text :joy:
My username literally has Queen in it, not to mention that Iíve expressed my pronouns multiple times. I feel like I need to put it in my sig or something so people have no excuse not to know. But I donít want to do that, cause I feel itíll insult peopleís intelligence.
QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:18 PM   #75
NinjaSM
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Age: 17
Posts: 797
Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaSM
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

you could really make a shitty high school anime out of every queenashy thread and it would be enough to fill in 3 seasons and an OVA
__________________
Certainly, they existed.
Those blinded by ambition.
Those consumed by vengeance.
But here they do not exist.
Only winners and losers here.
For here, the mighty rule.
NinjaSM is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:19 PM   #76
V-Ormix
lego candies
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
V-Ormix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 4,411
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
I get mistaken for a girl all the time because of my slender physique and long hair when people approach me from the back
ayyy id hit that or uh wait hmmm im sorry miss i mean dood mayb in an alternate reality we can both be weirdos and do weird shit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Guys, I worked really hard on that meme and it didn't get any attention. Please accept me into your social group.
In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at LumenDatabase.org.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
what if you woke up and a random stranger stood beside your bed just to say good morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
you'd tell them to fuck off
V-Ormix is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:20 PM   #77
Jousway
FFR Player
 
Jousway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 844
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
My username literally has Queen in it, not to mention that Iíve expressed my pronouns multiple times. I feel like I need to put it in my sig or something so people have no excuse not to know. But I donít want to do that, cause I feel itíll insult peopleís intelligence.
so people use girly anime names all the time, but here on the internet people automaticly asume the person behind the screen is a guy, and use male terms, when a person does this to a female does she go all over the top going ACTUALLY I IDENTIFY AS BABYKIN, they do not.
__________________
2/28/2018 #FreeDingles


Its not a bug its a FEATURE!


Jousway is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:20 PM   #78
NinjaSM
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Age: 17
Posts: 797
Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaSM
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Ormix View Post
ayyy id hit that or uh wait hmmm im sorry miss i mean dood mayb in an alternate reality we can both be weirdos and do weird shit
as a man who lives and dies by "bros before hoes" i dont approve of this shit in an alternate reality
__________________
Certainly, they existed.
Those blinded by ambition.
Those consumed by vengeance.
But here they do not exist.
Only winners and losers here.
For here, the mighty rule.
NinjaSM is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:21 PM   #79
V-Ormix
lego candies
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
V-Ormix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 4,411
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSM View Post
as a man who lives and dies by "bros before hoes" i dont approve of this shit in an alternate reality
well yah its as real as u make it and who needs some thing to contribute anyways
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Guys, I worked really hard on that meme and it didn't get any attention. Please accept me into your social group.
In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at LumenDatabase.org.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
what if you woke up and a random stranger stood beside your bed just to say good morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
you'd tell them to fuck off
V-Ormix is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 05:22 PM   #80
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 20
Posts: 554
Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jousway View Post
so people use girly anime names all the time, but here on the internet people automaticly asume the person behind the screen is a guy, and use male terms, when a person does this to a female does she go all over the top going ACTUALLY I IDENTIFY AS BABYKIN, they do not.
Assuming everyone is a guy on the Internet is a bit sexist, but not wrong considering that the internet is like 90% men, so itís bound to happen. Hell, Iíve been playing halo multiplayer for 6 years and I havenít seen a single woman on there, cis or trans.
QueenAshy is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution