Old 02-24-2016, 08:33 PM   #1961
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Sticking with my vote from last time. Charu

I don't know why he's being voted this phrase (I'm a bit behind), but I voted for him at the end of last phase for a reason. Charu knows I get easily flustered if I have to start defending myself and my flustery behavior comes off as wolfy, especially if I have to defend myself against Charu. So my take on last phase was that he (as a wolf) was pointing out trivial things regarding my posts to get me flustered with the intent for that to snowball into something else and get some traction on me.

I haven't read all of the thread, but at the beginning of D2, he didn't seem to acknowledge my vote on him nor did seem to want to continue where he left off with me, all of which comes off as suspicious to me.
can we not
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:35 PM   #1962
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,040
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Sticking with my vote from last time. Charu

I don't know why he's being voted this phrase (I'm a bit behind), but I voted for him at the end of last phase for a reason. Charu knows I get easily flustered if I have to start defending myself and my flustery behavior comes off as wolfy, especially if I have to defend myself against Charu. So my take on last phase was that he (as a wolf) was pointing out trivial things regarding my posts to get me flustered with the intent for that to snowball into something else and get some traction on me.

I haven't read all of the thread, but at the beginning of D2, he didn't seem to acknowledge my vote on him nor did seem to want to continue where he left off with me, all of which comes off as suspicious to me.
That's because you started saying Ms. Si-something-whatever was going to post more info THIS PHASE

Which, by the way

HASN'T HAPPENED
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:35 PM   #1963
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 27
Posts: 4,130
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
can we not
Is it my vote in particular or my reasoning that's bothering you?
__________________
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Not happening now! Don't click to join!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:35 PM   #1964
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Since you're catching up literally from the beginning, I'll just show you.

Heheh, sorry Red Blast-a



Click on quote to get context and you'll instantly know (as well as read further ahead.)
I'm reading and I'm really not seeing it

something in the op I'm missing
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:35 PM   #1965
rzr
TWG Veteran
 
rzr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ƲƝƌƐƦ ƮĦƐ ƧƐȺ
Age: 29
Posts: 7,608
Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

thread's getting moist here

also seems to be a distrubing pattern of redirecting, gauging interaction alignment might be my best tactic this phase
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:35 PM   #1966
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Is it my vote in particular or my reasoning that's bothering you?
your vote, your reasoning seems ok but I really like charu this game

I want to see your contentful posts soon please
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:36 PM   #1967
rzr
TWG Veteran
 
rzr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ƲƝƌƐƦ ƮĦƐ ƧƐȺ
Age: 29
Posts: 7,608
Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

getting more comfy with my vote atm though - meta might be shit, but if I had much of a case on AA (him, not zenith, him specifically) it would be his alternating meta here
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:38 PM   #1968
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
thesunfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Age: 26
Posts: 2,259
Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Exclamation Vote Count

Votes from post 977 to post 1964
Night in 1:24:00

---
thesunfan is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #1969
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

k I've fully read through the whole thread

SKG is trolling and I'm not putting it as alignment indicative

going along for now that roundbox/helphelp (likely roundbox) was a wolf, my other scumreads are dfr (still), xiz, and reuben (contingent on what he delivers)

dfr/xiz I've mentioned not liking for different reasons, xiz in particular I feel like his tone is off and somehow I'm not seeing what I expect from him. mostly a gutread

and now that I write this dfr makes more sense it still feels like he's not doing enough

I'm disappointed in 6 post person
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #1970
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
SKG_Scintill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 3,729
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

sticking with my vote
gn
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
.
SKG_Scintill is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #1971
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

actually SKG because wagonomics
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #1972
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 27
Posts: 4,130
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
That's because you started saying Ms. Si-something-whatever was going to post more info THIS PHASE

Which, by the way

HASN'T HAPPENED
I didn't say she would do that, I was saying I was hoping that she would do that. I still don't see how my post is much different than anyone saying "I wish inactive person X would post more."
__________________
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Not happening now! Don't click to join!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #1973
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,040
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
sticking with my vote
gn
ugh
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:40 PM   #1974
rzr
TWG Veteran
 
rzr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ƲƝƌƐƦ ƮĦƐ ƧƐȺ
Age: 29
Posts: 7,608
Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
actually SKG because wagonomics
Is there a useless-nomics vote we can use? I'm okay with my vote on you as scum, but in terms of analyzing SKG I find him both scummy and useless.

That and he's the only constant factor on both the Charu and helphelp wagon's oh and the botchi one too I think
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:41 PM   #1975
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 27
Posts: 951
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

nah Xiz is town
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:41 PM   #1976
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 27
Posts: 951
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

haku is town
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:41 PM   #1977
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

I also haven't seen anything noteworthy from cedolad and he's made one post today

and not that postcounts are the only factor but charu has OVER 400 posts and I still can't believe people are voting him
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:41 PM   #1978
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 27
Posts: 951
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

I really had a feeling SKG was town but that has diminished because he's literally rejecting all of my questions about innocuous things
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:41 PM   #1979
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Is there a useless-nomics vote we can use? I'm okay with my vote on you as scum, but in terms of analyzing SKG I find him both scummy and useless.

That and he's the only constant factor on both the Charu and helphelp wagon's oh and the botchi one too I think
he's not only useless but he was on the helphelp wagon which I think was a miss and now he's on my top town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
nah Xiz is town
why
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 08:42 PM   #1980
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 27
Posts: 951
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

charu is likely town
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution