Old 10-22-2018, 09:13 PM   #321
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,071
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

its been years since i played a game without cardflips. idk how to strategize
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:14 PM   #322
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
3 hrs til eod man we got time
oh good

i need a breather i think
inDheart is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:15 PM   #323
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,013
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im unconfident, not indecisive. and ive always been unconfident (see games where i vote for someone else last minute)
It's the thing that stuck out the most to me when I was remembering what you posted. I wasn't gonna use that to push you at all, I was more asking out loud if anyone else feels the same way.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:17 PM   #324
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,508
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
what's the "it" at the end?
considering wolf chat as a read in this context
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:20 PM   #325
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,678
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Mml vote was a dumb vote and it was suppose to be the start of a joke that ended up not happening
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:24 PM   #326
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,678
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
just wanted to see where you were at man
At work atm
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:35 PM   #327
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran
 
Syhto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: privut eyelind
Posts: 2,467
Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

I wasn't sure about roundbox but I'm starting to like him more.

About DBP, Charu said came in swinging his arms. I like that description... I was trying to put words to that performance. Although I didn't feel anything good from it.

Mxc isn't doing much. Null...

As I am reading, I see that perhaps this hostility is a normal thing for MML. I am a bit less suspicious of him if it is indeed regular behavior. I also noticed the, announcing every thing he is doing thing. I don't see it as much as an excuse not to post, as much as being overly careful/concerned about the way people are viewing his activity. Feels off. I still don't know what the whole dumbtell thing is supposed to be about. Whatever that is, I don't buy it. Still scum lean.

I actually liked inD's wolf chat read. And I like inD.

Charu.... idk. I want you to be town. Still too early.

Manti is cool by me. Sunfan is fine with me as well for now.
MXC null. FG null.

WV is coming off as kind of not caring much right now and I am a little unsure about him if not full out suspicious. Was he the one that also voted mml with mr and Manti? Why?

Anyways I've been on my phone the whole game. Need to get home on my computer in order for deeper thoughts. Idk who I forgot.

Oh, Haku. Haku is null.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jrodd View Post
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:36 PM   #328
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

missed haku after manti apparently. haku is a wolf because he wrote a haiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm fine with Syhto/MML too unsurprisingly.
also i dunno what this post means either

seems rather null and AP vote is a little parkish since he wasn't heavily reasoning it out, just going where there was momentum at the time

i would not feel good about lynching haku bc of the afk thing but his contribution to the phase was rather muted
inDheart is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:41 PM   #329
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 356
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

whatever
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:41 PM   #330
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

syhto, the dumbtell thing is like,
-wolves have the power where they can guess a number to sabotage town roles
-knowing this, mml would know that asking town to say whether they would take a power gives wolves the info they need to guess that number fairly accurately
-therefore, he'd already know that's a bad idea and not to suggest it
-but he appears to not know it. so could he put that thought out there as a wolf still, or does not reading just make him town?

i don't think it's definitive, so if you already understood that and are just saying the same thing, ignore this
inDheart is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:41 PM   #331
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran
 
Syhto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: privut eyelind
Posts: 2,467
Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Oh. Prec. I like him too right now.

As for WV I see the reason for MML vote was something weird and I didn't like that answer.

I'd be fine with voting for WV, MML or DBP currently.

Haku is null to me because he hasn't posted much and I remember him being a little flighty last game I was in with him.. Hard to tell so far.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jrodd View Post
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:43 PM   #332
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
whatever
whomst
inDheart is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:44 PM   #333
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran
 
Syhto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: privut eyelind
Posts: 2,467
Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
syhto, the dumbtell thing is like,
-wolves have the power where they can guess a number to sabotage town roles
-knowing this, mml would know that asking town to say whether they would take a power gives wolves the info they need to guess that number fairly accurately
-therefore, he'd already know that's a bad idea and not to suggest it
-but he appears to not know it. so could he put that thought out there as a wolf still, or does not reading just make him town?

i don't think it's definitive, so if you already understood that and are just saying the same thing, ignore this
Ah, I get it now. Okay, yeah, I don't buy that as a dumbtell in the slightest.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jrodd View Post
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:46 PM   #334
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 356
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
whomst
my heart is not in it because my head is not in it or the other way around, idk which
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:50 PM   #335
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,678
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
Oh. Prec. I like him too right now.

As for WV I see the reason for MML vote was something weird and I didn't like that answer.

I'd be fine with voting for WV, MML or DBP currently.

Haku is null to me because he hasn't posted much and I remember him being a little flighty last game I was in with him.. Hard to tell so far.
How is a set up for a joke that never happened weird like tf
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:51 PM   #336
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,018
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
"I didn't see roundbox's post before. Now that I've read it"--and note that roundbox's post alludes to the possibility of the wolf sabotage--"it's best to keep quiet on those discussions."
He ninja'd me while I was phone posting man but fucking sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
Excuse my candidness, if anything is fucking stupid, it is this "shitposting phase" that is so clung to here. What is the point of even having a d0 when all y'all seem to do is complain about not having anything to go on the whole time, and then give me crap for voicing my opinion to get something going?

Please be aware,[size="12] that was not a "serious" vote for mml. [/size]That was a vote to try and, yes, get the ball rolling and get a feel for the players here. I really don't care if you think the reasoning was unsound, as it was not an actual accusation. It was a move based on feeling, that I attempted to back up a little bit with words. Although it is mostly just feeling. And obvious, that this early on I can change my mind easily based on the reactions that occur.
I don't believe that for solid second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
As far as Anti-Pearl is concerned, I don't think activity is necessarily a huge indicator of alignment by itself, but it's a player's actions that lets them be evaluated. If Pearl posts just enough to avoid replacement, they remain a cypher that continues on into the later game, with no evidence to make a case for or against them. It also raises a mechanical concern: if town, can they be counted on to vote? If scum, will they throw in a fatal vote when we're least expecting it?

With most players, total inactivity to this point would be concerning, but possibly coincidental. Pearl has a history of this now.

The thing is, that still doesn't necessarily mean they're the best choice of lynch. I feel like lynching the "most likely wolf" is a better option than a useless cypher--and FG's point about interactions is valid. Plus, assuming Pearl is truly inactive, zero posts today should allow for a replacement.

But I'd be kind of okay with a Pearl lynch, albeit for slightly different reasons than Charu's essentially policy stance. Pearl may not be the best lynch, but they're probably the least worst lynch--right now, we have no expectation of contribution, and without flips they become even more dangerous as the game progresses.
So do you like, need the thread to determine what it wants before you take a stance or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I
WV is a whatever, don't have anything important to discuss. Vote on MML is pretty lame since it came after a vote from MML. Nothing to make of it besides, I guess, why the vote? That about it.
I never voted?
Like what the actual hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
...And that's why you're voting me?
Time reads on d0 seem about right th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Mml vote was a dumb vote and it was suppose to be the start of a joke that ended up not happening
Where you planning on umvoting or you gonna leave it on me w/e having to answer for it?
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

OUR 200TH VIDEO

Parasite Eve part 4:



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:52 PM   #337
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran
 
Syhto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: privut eyelind
Posts: 2,467
Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

FG. I disagree with your reasoning for voting for Charu. He was requested more opinions and he gave them. I don't know about meta but that does not seem strange or some unheard of amount of effort to put into d0 for anybody. And yea. You are unconfident and indecisive and you are right. You have been that way in every game I have seen with you. It is making me kinda doubt you, because I feel I can never get a good read in for you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jrodd View Post
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:54 PM   #338
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,018
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
syhto, the dumbtell thing is like,
-wolves have the power where they can guess a number to sabotage town roles
-knowing this, mml would know that asking town to say whether they would take a power gives wolves the info they need to guess that number fairly accurately
-therefore, he'd already know that's a bad idea and not to suggest it
-but he appears to not know it. so could he put that thought out there as a wolf still, or does not reading just make him town?

i don't think it's definitive, so if you already understood that and are just saying the same thing, ignore this
So my dumbtell is me not knowing something

So the opposite of a wolf dumbtell

Oh ok yeah better vote Lar then too logical to not
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

OUR 200TH VIDEO

Parasite Eve part 4:



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:55 PM   #339
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,013
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I never voted?
Like what the actual hell?
I phrased that wrong. It's supposed to be in regards that a vote was already on you when he made that vote, not that you made a vote yourself to wayward.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 09:55 PM   #340
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,508
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

here are the following people that are ok with lynching anti-pearl:
charu
ind
haku
dabackpack (mentioned)
precarious ("kind of ok")


Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Everyone with that "let the host replace them" shit:

GAME TOOK FOREVER TO FILL THERE ARE LIKELY NO REPLACEMENTS READY YET THIS IS SUCH A BAD POINT TO ANGLE SHOOT WITH
lar said this which is ???
this is probably getting too far into angleshooting territory, maybe not

regardless, the point of this post is to call out these 5 people and give me something objective as to why we should bank on an inactive than someone with a non-zero of interactions
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution