Old 12-2-2004, 08:10 PM   #141
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
I, for one, expected LD to be a little more active. He was in the other games he's played, and the only other people who haven't posted much at all are sleepless and whorlichan (and, to a lesser extent, roopert, but he's always been fickle like that), who are usually quiet, and Afro, who's completely new to this. This doesn't say a whole lot against LD as far as I'm concerned, but it's more that he's quiet than he's suspicious.

Though there are a few people I'm looking at, but Moogy is still my primary concern, for the reasons I stated earlier.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com
I would be way more active if the days were 24/36 hours, I personally think 60 is overkill.

Also, i've been playing a lot of Halo 2 with synth
Old 12-2-2004, 08:20 PM   #142
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

ld, you're dancing around my accusation. And clearly you saw it, since you made another post, and I know you don't double post often.
Old 12-2-2004, 08:22 PM   #143
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

You talking about this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
That doesn't explain the false evidence part of my claim.
I'm not quite I understand what you are trying to say. I don't think my reasonings were false evidence, I just didn't quote everything you said that I based my answer on.
Old 12-2-2004, 08:24 PM   #144
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

You said that I said protecting one person would be good for the wolves. I didn't.
Old 12-2-2004, 08:25 PM   #145
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
You said that I said protecting one person would be good for the wolves. I didn't.
Someone misquoted you on AIM, i'm sorry. But until I see something else for another person, my vote stands.
Old 12-2-2004, 08:32 PM   #146
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

After chatting with Cypher, all of my suspisions have been killed. I don't have any real evidence to go on, so I decided, for now, to go with a random vote.

Jay: good
Jay: //roll-dice1-sides15
Jay: lightdarkness42 rolled 1 15-sided die: 11
Jay: Afrobean is 11
Jay: i'm voting for him.
Cypher Toorima: technically, sleeplss is eleven
Cypher Toorima: because kefit is dead
Jay: Oh
Cypher Toorima: but, oh well
Jay: I was going off the first list
Cypher Toorima: it's still random
Jay: GAH
Jay: ok
Jay: now
Cypher Toorima: not like it really matters
Jay: afro is 1
Jay: sleepless is 2
Jay: //roll-dice1-sides2
Jay: lightdarkness42 rolled 1 2-sided die: 1
Jay: k
Jay: Afrobean it is
Cypher Toorima: heh
Old 12-2-2004, 08:43 PM   #147
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

You have just entered room "Chat 40549410471802261022."
*OnlineHost*: Cypher Toorima rolled 1 15-sided die: 8

Since I can't revoke my vote and ld put my supicions to rest, tass, you get my vote.
Old 12-2-2004, 08:48 PM   #148
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

wtf... ld and cypher. both of you... what on earth is with the random voting. we've had 10 pages worth of posts, and both of you are random voting. i don't really care that i got one of those votes... i care that you're random voting.

if y'all dont wind up changing your votes before time is up, both of your actions are very suspicious... and flat out stupid.
Old 12-2-2004, 08:51 PM   #149
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

That is pretty lame. I realized random voting would be just dumb after having just five pages.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 12-2-2004, 08:53 PM   #150
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Basically, I haven't got any bad vibes from anyone. Not good, I know, but there just isn't much to go off of for me. I always hated the first round.
Old 12-2-2004, 08:56 PM   #151
roopert
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to roopert

Well, there has been quite a bit of bickering going on this first day, and it really isn't helping me make up my mind on who is a wolf or not. So, I decided to go back to the beginning of the thread and see what happened before all the bickering. I found this quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
You vote Qreepy because of...completely circumstancial evidence that occurred before the game started and ended up being a misunderstanding in the first place?

Yeah, that'll get you somewhere. If you're a wolf.

Snapps.

That is when Qreepy turned way over-defensive IMO and that just isn't sitting right with me. It's like he is almost trying too hard to prove against him being a wolf. Some newb makes a random vote against him and he turns it around and votes him. So, my vote goes to
Qreepy. As far as how long will this game last, well if everyone would vote the day would end and it wouldn't take so long.
Old 12-2-2004, 09:00 PM   #152
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I encourage contact over AIM before voting against me.

And there is no such thing as "trying too hard" to show you are not a wolf. Bloody seer me.

And, maybe if you would read better, Snapps' vote was only semi-random. He just followed LD. Blindly.

I came up with GENUINE EVIDENCE against him.

And that makes me a wolf?

Sorry, I don't follow. =/

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-2-2004, 09:09 PM   #153
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

roopert the day doesn't end when everyone votes.. the day ends only in 2 ways...
A) 60 hours are up.
B) someone has a majority (in this case 8 votes)

and hey, it makes sense, except its tough the first day to reach a majority.. but come on, I don't think discussiong should end just becasue everyon'e first put down their initial idea (I"ve lbeen burned before )

Old 12-2-2004, 09:12 PM   #154
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

By the way, anyone wanna put up the Bandwagon Voting Guide?

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-2-2004, 09:17 PM   #155
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

3 for snapps, 2 for qreepy, and 7 people have 1 vote.

3 people haven't voted.

don't feel like posting who voted for who. stop being lazy and make your own spreadsheet.
Old 12-2-2004, 09:57 PM   #156
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quick explaination of my voting thus far in the game:

I did a random vote to avoid getting a phantom vote eventually (because I might be stupid and just forget to vote somewhere along the line). Also, I have suspicions about some people, but everybody I have suspicions about either 1) seems like a dangerous person to attack (either I get deemed wolfy for it and voted off or they turn out to be a wolf and kill me to silence my chatter) or 2) seems perfectly honest when chatted to over AIM or 3) a bit of both. But, just for the sake of things, I'll list my concerns:

Qreepy is being overly defensive.

Chardish's extreme reaction to Cypher's (I thought) harmless statement set off an alarm, but other than that he's seemed fairly alright.

Tass seems a little too interested in who seer is. He says this is because he wants to help the seer (because every time he's been able to the humans win) but I can't help but fear wolfness, because every game where the seer dies the humans lose.

LD changing his votes so much...I dunno if he's just indecisive or because the day is 60 hours or what.

Snapps seems to just be bad at this game and has bad wording. I hope he gets better if he plans to play in future games.

Afrobean (who I talk to on AIM quite a bit), when told (by me) to post something, said something along the lines of "Post what? I have nothing to say." He's probably just having a hard time reading people, and probably random voted just to avoid a phantom vote (as did I). Hopefully he'll be more active later on after he has more to base his opinions off of (Afro, sorry to kinda talk for you. If anything I said is wrong, you can correct me, but I'm pretty sure I talk to you more than anybody else in the game does, so I figured I'd just let others know you're still alive and just unsure of things).

Some people just haven't posted much at all so I have no idea.

Some people have no sig/avatar, which makes it hard for me to remember who the hell they are. They're not talking much anyways, but what little they say I tend to clump all together, because they all look the same to me!

Alain seemed to think I was a wolf and was trying to take me down. He didn't, however, seem to be trying to start a bunch of trouble (like a wolf would), especially since he eventually gave up his crusade against me.

And evilbutterfly, well, he just seems like he's really confused. Probably because he is.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-2-2004, 10:04 PM   #157
roopert
FFR Player

Qreepy, there IS such thing as trying to hard to be a wolf. Many wolves in past games have done it. (Imeric12 or something is the only one that comes to mind off of the top of my head, but I know there is more.) Last game, it was used against me, even though I was infact human. As far as your genuine evidence against Snapps, anyone who knows how this game works can tell Snapps is just a noob, not a wolf. Oh and the little insult on my reading skills, which I assure you are fine, backs up my whole over-defensive thing I was talking about. My vote stays the same. For you guys who are "random voting" after 11 pages. lame. There is more than enough information to make a logical guess on a wolf.

Oh and I am not the seer nor do I know who the seer is or I WOULD seer you, along with many others.
Old 12-2-2004, 10:35 PM   #158
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
As far as your genuine evidence against Snapps, anyone who knows how this game works can tell Snapps is just a noob
:/

And..
Qreepy as I watch your posts go on and on you have the biggest defensive attitude i've seen yet. I now have a good reason to may think your a wolf. I may not be right though.

And haha it was like 5 pages about you guys blickering about my bad wording, its funny.
Old 12-2-2004, 10:45 PM   #159
roopert
FFR Player

Well you are a noob. I didn't mean offense by it. This is your first game. If you aren't a noob then you are a wolf. I was actually helping you out. Are you not a noob?

Sorry about my not having an avatar. The avatar I use for everything else is already taken by a member here by the name of Trista (dancing Earl) and I don't want to copy her so I go without one. I have been meaning to look for a replacement, just haven't done it yet.
Old 12-3-2004, 12:20 AM   #160
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by roopert
Qreepy, there IS such thing as trying to hard to be a wolf.

Oh and I am not the seer nor do I know who the seer is or I WOULD seer you, along with many others.
Yeah, you sorta lost me after that first sentence. Given, it's 2:19 on a school night, but...what are you talking about? O_o

Use the wrong word? Cause...I missed that.

You may not be the seer, but the seer has read my request (probably), and they may as well get along with it at night.

And I maintain that there is no such thing as overdefensive. I think people accused me of being such each game that I was accused. Admittedly, one of those times I WAS a wolf. But the point is, I am a defensive person. You ought really to see that by now. Honestly. It's just a thing in my nature. Deal with it. =/

I shall reiterate: I am a defensive person.

This is because I like not dying. I take every threat to my life seriously. Don't you? I'm certain you do--perhaps not to the extent that I do, but as I said, it is in my personality. I cannot change that. Only my unpredictability (which is another part of my personality, as well as my indecisiveness) could overshadow that. And my unpredictability is at times very predictable, as it correlates directly with my indecisiveness.

I think that post was a wee redundant. But, whatever, I feel it was necessary. It's now 2:26. I hope it was coherent enough for you all.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Closed Thread