Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 07:33 AM   #21
FrenzyMidget
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FrenzyMidget Send a message via MSN to FrenzyMidget
Default Re: pmonibuv1's first tourney SIGNUPS NOW OPEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
i just need a few more captains so frenzyMidget wont have to compete with himself. and i also need a few more NavalOfficers. if there is at least 3 or 4 in each division, ill be happy and you can all have a good tourney.
Hey, a team only has one captain, it makes sense. In the worst cases just mix me with the previous division as Ed, Lama and I are on fairly equal grounds... I just wanted to be a Captain =)

Also, with a low credits pot you should only have prizes for the first two places.

Last edited by FrenzyMidget; 04-14-2008 at 07:35 AM..
Old 04-14-2008, 03:36 PM   #22
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

ok thx for the tip.
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #23
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to funmonkey54

If you still only have 1 captain when sign-ups close, I will join captains. That's right. Bring it frenzy! If not keep me in beginner. Also, PM every person individually and ask them for a credit donation. It really does help. Some people just need that personal touch! Also, the last tourney i suggested this in received an extra 15k! lol. I really think you should take the time and do that!

Old 04-14-2008, 06:11 PM   #24
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmonkey54 View Post
If you still only have 1 captain when sign-ups close, I will join captains. That's right. Bring it frenzy! If not keep me in beginner. Also, PM every person individually and ask them for a credit donation. It really does help. Some people just need that personal touch! Also, the last tourney i suggested this in received an extra 15k! lol. I really think you should take the time and do that!
too late funmonkey. i already made the changes. but ill take that hint on asking other people for credits. ill do that tomorrow. i dont need credits yet.
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-16-2008, 04:43 PM   #25
Sk8IT
FFR Player

Join This Tournament And You Grow Wings

TEAM CHAOS
--Sk8It--
Old 04-16-2008, 05:47 PM   #26
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

need.........more............people..........in.........tournament........................

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #27
sympathy
FFR Player

in.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:56 PM   #28
lxDestinyxl
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lxDestinyxl

In.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:08 PM   #29
remedy1502
remederpin
FFR Veteran

In.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #30
retching oesophagus
(^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
FFR Veteran

i'm in. sailor please.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #31
darkness3608
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darkness3608 Send a message via MSN to darkness3608 Send a message via Yahoo to darkness3608

Deck hand please. I will try my best but mabey to place people you can do a qualify round or please be careful who you put where

4th place in jons FFR Polymath
5th place in Funmonkeys and kjwkjw's tourney
Old 04-17-2008, 08:26 PM   #32
darkness3608
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darkness3608 Send a message via MSN to darkness3608 Send a message via Yahoo to darkness3608

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmonkey54 View Post
Credits do help people where to choose. and I will donate when I see things going good.

4th place in jons FFR Polymath
5th place in Funmonkeys and kjwkjw's tourney
Old 04-18-2008, 07:22 AM   #33
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

updated.
ill be careful where to put everyone to make it a fair tourney. there's only 1 more day of sign ups and then ill pick the songs. (i have songs in mind but i dunno, maybe they will change) so far, the tourney is going good. lots of sign ups. the more people the better and the more fun it will be.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-18-2008, 08:37 AM   #34
FrenzyMidget
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FrenzyMidget Send a message via MSN to FrenzyMidget

Destiny only joined so he could beat me..silly!

Old 04-18-2008, 06:15 PM   #35
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

lol i guess frenzy will have to battle destiny.if no one else joins, you 2 will keep battling till the last round of the actual tourney. the real battle begins at the last round. this is the last day of singing up and then it will start.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-18-2008, 06:53 PM   #36
HK_KrAz3
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HK_KrAz3 Send a message via MSN to HK_KrAz3 Send a message via Yahoo to HK_KrAz3

in
Old 04-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #37
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR

I be a captain pl0x
Old 04-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #38
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

really EnR. captain? i checked your (black) profile and you only have 143 AAA's so im not too sure. if you want to be in captain ill put you in captain but you better be able to take frenzy and destiny.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #39
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to awein999

in
Old 04-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #40
blackjack2300
FFR Player