Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 12:52 AM   #41
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123
Default Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

human =D
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:19 AM   #42
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

argo15 is wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc16 View Post
One quick point, seer, if you decide to come out, DO NOT come out during the night phase. travman will probably agree with me on this cause we have discussed it. Wait until day 1.

not seer, human again
Based on this, it means that travman will most likely say that he is human because it is not a good idea to come out at night.

Therefore argo is the wolf because he posted too quickly as well.

This means that xplayfan have a chance of being the wolf too because he didn't make a post and argo posted for him.

freakysnots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:20 AM   #43
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Our seer is dead guys.

Old 08-28-2007, 01:23 AM   #44
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

If we suspect argo, it would best to lynch xplayfan first because if argo is indeed our seer, then we just lynched our seer.

Old 08-28-2007, 02:40 AM   #45
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post
Nakah92: Also keep our eyes open to people who defend them, they may be wolf team mates.
Whole convo is a setup.

What ever happens, do not kill off pyro.

Old 08-28-2007, 03:07 AM   #46
EI_Tizzy
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Realizing this might be one of my last conversations, I am spilling all my beliefs... One, Argo isn't the Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM between Argo and travman
RBennie362 (8:00:44 PM): are you seer?
Argo1516 (8:01:01 PM): human
Argo1516 (8:01:12 PM): which is good for my first game
RBennie362 (8:01:19 PM): yeah
Argo1516 (8:03:42 PM): guardian?
RBennie362 (8:03:53 PM): what about guardian?
Argo1516 (8:03:56 PM): he can be killed right?
RBennie362 (8:04:00 PM): yes
RBennie362 (8:04:05 PM): that is very bad though
RBennie362 (8:04:10 PM): we dont want that
Argo1516 (8:04:11 PM): i know
Argo1516 (8:04:32 PM): so as long as he is alive, the seer is protected?
RBennie362 (8:04:47 PM): as long as he chooses to protect the seer
RBennie362 (8:04:49 PM): yes
Argo1516 (8:05:16 PM): k, I lied already, thought being the seer was dangerous.
RBennie362 (8:05:22 PM): its fine
RBennie362 (8:05:25 PM): so your seer?
RBennie362 (8:05:27 PM): youre*
Argo1516 (8:05:33 PM): yeah
In the IM between him and travman, as soon as trav mentions that the seer is fine as long as the guardian is alive, Argo immediately switches his role form Human to Seer. Also, note that trav mentions that it's usually a good idea to lie about being the Seer, which would motivate Argo to post that he is the Seer.

Also, doesn't it seem weird that Argo would Seer xplayfan, when xplay hasn't been visibly active in the game? He didn't even try to defend himself once accused. However, since Argo is already convincing people that he's Seer, then they would trust his judgement when he posted that xplayfan is green.

Then, with all of these things in mind... who is the Seer? Well, I honestly believe our Seer was killed... that's right, travman301. He posted several times that he wasn't the Seer, but then again, didn't we all? (except Argo) Also, what do you think would've happened if trav had said he was Seer? He would've been murdered either way, since the wolves are obviously trying to kill off the veterans for easier picking... Maybe even, because they wanted to get rid of veterans, they got lucky and happened to kill the Seer. +1 Luck PLUS, in a convo with freaky, he mentioned that trav told him he thought Argo DID come out a little too early... perhaps these are subtle hints?

Now, you might be thinking that, if Argo was lying about being Seer, why wouldn't travman say something about it? As freakysnots pointed out, both mattc16 and trav would've agreed that, under no circumstance, that that the Seer should reveal themselves at night.

So, how to proceed... I feel that the convo between lightknight and Argo was set up to try to get people from speaking out against them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM between Argo and lk
Nakah92: lynch pyro, seer emerald or the other guy
Nakah92: that's my guess
Argo1516: hmm, yeah, definate lynch pyro, i'll have to decide on seer.
Nakah92: Alright, then I'll post this so that pyro comes out to defen himself. As well as the others. They were the hgihest threat and best plausible reason for travman's death because you told them that travman has been very helpful
Nakah92: Also keep our eyes open to people who defend them, they may be wolf team mates.
Would you want to try and prove them wrong when Argo has so many followers?

However, in the slim chance I am completely wrong about this, I say we lynch either lightknight or xplayfan.
After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breedwell
Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr
They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^
EI_Tizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 04:15 AM   #47
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

Guys. Did you read my post after i posted the seer should wait until day? I only said wait because I didn't think the guardian could change their guard pick. Therefore, if the seer comes out and the guardian has already sent their pick, bang, we have a dead seer.

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
mattc16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 06:06 AM   #48
Einherjar_04
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
Whole convo is a setup.

Ya, don't kill him off, because he's most likely a wolf. I talked to Travman and Argo quite a bit, I believe Argo is the seer and Travman was just a regular human.

My bet is Pyroshock is the wolf since he knew what Argo told him, knew the guardian would guard argo as he most likely is seer, and figured the next best person to take down is Travman.
Einherjar_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:21 AM   #49
heavylee
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to heavylee

Travman was most probably not the seer. He would have came out to defend himself, he knows the game way too well to let someone fake seer, and us be completely blind to it. I believe that Argo is seer for the moment, unless something more tangible comes up. I have no idea who the wolves are, since I have barely talked to anyone.

Quote:
heavyleah (11:06:43 AM): right now, i am a little suspicious of lk... but i don't really have anything to go on
heavyleah (11:06:53 AM): it kind of depends on who dies night 1
emerald3x0 (11:07:22 AM): i'M also suspicious of him
emerald3x0 (11:07:26 AM): yeah
heavyleah (11:07:12 AM): really?
heavyleah (11:07:13 AM): how come?
emerald3x0 (11:07:48 AM): I found lk a little too overdefensive when i asked him questions
I don't know if that means anything, maybe emerald just agrees that lk was a little suspicious, but then again sometimes wolves are quick to jump on a suspicion of someone. a.k.a. in this case emerald would be a wolf and trying to convince me (subtly) that LK could be a wolf.

That is all I have right now, since I haven't been around a whole lot. I don't have much to contribute, but hopefully I will get a chance to talk to some people. I am holding off on my vote until some better evidence comes up.
heavylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:23 AM   #50
heavylee
FFR Player

Oh, and Freakysnots, you're not supposed to post more than twice in a row. I know it's hard not to sometimes.

P.S. Just a question to anyone who has an opinion on it. Is it right for the seer to tell us who he seered? Or should he just quietly make an alliance with him?
Old 08-28-2007, 09:45 AM   #51
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
argo15 is wolf

Based on this, it means that travman will most likely say that he is human because it is not a good idea to come out at night.

Therefore argo is the wolf because he posted too quickly as well.

This means that xplayfan have a chance of being the wolf too because he didn't make a post and argo posted for him.
Are you stupid? You're judging your entire vote off of posting time. NO ONE ELSE HAS CLAIMED TO BE SEER. IT'S FINE TO COME OUT AT NIGHT BECAUSE WE HAVE A GUARDIAN. REALLY. YOUR STUPID. At no point did travman ever even try to hint anyone that he was the seer. Mattc16 does not hint that travman's the seer in his post. He says he know's that trav will agree with him because they discussed it over aim, and it's logical reasoning, not because travman told him he's the seer or something. Seriously, freakysnots, what's wrong with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakysnots
If we suspect argo, it would best to lynch xplayfan first because if argo is indeed our seer, then we just lynched our seer.
What? We didn't lynch anyone yet. Travman got wolfed. That's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots
Whole convo is a setup.

I'm going insane now. You think that this conversation is a set up? You really have that much doubt that he's the seer? You realize that everyone else has posted that they're human right? The odds of travman lying to his death are very, very low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tizzy
Realizing this might be one of my last conversations, I am spilling all my beliefs... One, Argo isn't the Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM between Argo and travman
RBennie362 (8:00:44 PM): are you seer?
Argo1516 (8:01:01 PM): human
Argo1516 (8:01:12 PM): which is good for my first game
RBennie362 (8:01:19 PM): yeah
Argo1516 (8:03:42 PM): guardian?
RBennie362 (8:03:53 PM): what about guardian?
Argo1516 (8:03:56 PM): he can be killed right?
RBennie362 (8:04:00 PM): yes
RBennie362 (8:04:05 PM): that is very bad though
RBennie362 (8:04:10 PM): we dont want that
Argo1516 (8:04:11 PM): i know
Argo1516 (8:04:32 PM): so as long as he is alive, the seer is protected?
RBennie362 (8:04:47 PM): as long as he chooses to protect the seer
RBennie362 (8:04:49 PM): yes
Argo1516 (8:05:16 PM): k, I lied already, thought being the seer was dangerous.
RBennie362 (8:05:22 PM): its fine
RBennie362 (8:05:25 PM): so your seer?
RBennie362 (8:05:27 PM): youre*
Argo1516 (8:05:33 PM): yeah

In the IM between him and travman, as soon as trav mentions that the seer is fine as long as the guardian is alive, Argo immediately switches his role form Human to Seer. Also, note that trav mentions that it's usually a good idea to lie about being the Seer, which would motivate Argo to post that he is the Seer.
No one is just going to come out to anyone without trusting them first.

Quote:
Also, doesn't it seem weird that Argo would Seer xplayfan, when xplay hasn't been visibly active in the game? He didn't even try to defend himself once accused. However, since Argo is already convincing people that he's Seer, then they would trust his judgement when he posted that xplayfan is green.
No it's not weird at all because as Argo said, Travman has been very helpful to him. Travman is probably one of the best players in the game right now, and the fact that he was helping the seer like he did makes him seem very human in my opinion.

Quote:
Then, with all of these things in mind... who is the Seer? Well, I honestly believe our Seer was killed... that's right, travman301. He posted several times that he wasn't the Seer, but then again, didn't we all? (except Argo) Also, what do you think would've happened if trav had said he was Seer? He would've been murdered either way, since the wolves are obviously trying to kill off the veterans for easier picking... Maybe even, because they wanted to get rid of veterans, they got lucky and happened to kill the Seer. +1 Luck PLUS, in a convo with freaky, he mentioned that trav told him he thought Argo DID come out a little too early... perhaps these are subtle hints?
No. Why? Why do you believe that travman is the seer? He would have told one person, the person that he seered, that he was the seer. Even though he died. Since he didn't tell anyone that he was the seer, he didn't seer anyone, and since he didn't do that, he can't be the seer.

Quote:
Now, you might be thinking that, if Argo was lying about being Seer, why wouldn't travman say something about it? As freakysnots pointed out, both mattc16 and trav would've agreed that, under no circumstance, that that the Seer should reveal themselves at night.

So, how to proceed... I feel that the convo between lightknight and Argo was set up to try to get people from speaking out against them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM between Argo and lk
Nakah92: lynch pyro, seer emerald or the other guy
Nakah92: that's my guess
Argo1516: hmm, yeah, definate lynch pyro, i'll have to decide on seer.
Nakah92: Alright, then I'll post this so that pyro comes out to defen himself. As well as the others. They were the hgihest threat and best plausible reason for travman's death because you told them that travman has been very helpful
Would you want to try and prove them wrong when Argo has so many followers?

However, in the slim chance I am completely wrong about this, I say we lynch either lightknight or xplayfan.
It is not my fault that he constantly agrees with me, but by all means, lynch argo, or me, you'll lose your seer and a human if you do this, and it'll prove how one-opinioned and incompetent you all are.

Travman was suspicious of Xplay. That's why he had argo seer Xplay. Xplay came back as green meaning that he's human. There's a 1/15 chance that he's the Master Wolf. That's a pretty low chance. Still, Travman told argo to keep an eye on him, even if his seer came back green. Travman has done nothing more than be an advisor to our seer. I'm sorry but unless one of you can come up with a reason as to why Travman would be the seer, I'm convinced that argo has to be.

Now, my reasoning for posting that conversation that argo and I had was because Travman just died and the seer was out of guide now. Argo told me that he told 3 people how helpful travman was. Which means three people may have saw him as a threat to the wolves, if any of those three people were wolves. If any of them were wolves, then travman would be dangerous to them because he is advising the seer. So since the seer is being guarded, it makes sense to kill the next best choice, Travman.

Argo listened to Travman because he trusted him and Argo was new at this game. So since Argo was the seer he went to travman for guidance, they formed an alliance.

Stop trying to make mysteries out of nothing.
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:46 AM   #52
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924

By the way Freakysnots, you can't vote for two people.
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:39 AM   #53
heavylee
FFR Player

I am suspicious of El Tizzy. He is grabbing at straws, trying to find ways to get lk or argo lynched. Either he is really dumb, or a wolf. Either way, we don't really need him around.

Quote:
PLUS, in a convo with freaky, he mentioned that trav told him he thought Argo DID come out a little too early... perhaps these are subtle hints?
He probably said that meaning Argo was a noob, and didn't know he shouldn't come out so early. I don't think he in any way would be trying to say Argo wasn't seer.

I just had a really wierd aim convo with El Tizzy as well. Please note how "well" he answers my questions. Also how long it takes him to answer. Either he is setting himself up horribly, or he is wolf. That is my opinion. I don't even think we need to waste a seer on him, we might as well lynch him.

Quote:
Tkrof8327 (12:08:04 PM): hello there
heavyleah (12:07:42 PM): haha good timing...
heavyleah (12:07:47 PM): i was about to leave my comp
Tkrof8327 (12:08:20 PM): yeah...
heavyleah (12:08:04 PM): so, lk sure told you... haha
heavyleah (12:08:09 PM): how come you don't think argo is seer?
Tkrof8327 (12:08:56 PM): It's just weird
heavyleah (12:08:41 PM): why?
heavyleah (12:08:51 PM): that isn't a very good argument...
heavyleah (12:13:51 PM): hello??
Tkrof8327 (12:17:15 PM): Oh! Sorry
Tkrof8327 (12:17:17 PM): another IM XD
heavyleah (12:17:00 PM): what?
Tkrof8327 (12:17:42 PM): I was in another one w/ friend
Tkrof8327 (12:17:49 PM): got really good, kinda forgot about you
heavyleah (12:17:21 PM): oh
heavyleah (12:17:35 PM): so, why don't you think he's seer?
Tkrof8327 (12:18:14 PM): I have my suspisions, and you should already know them, they're on my post
heavyleah (12:17:51 PM): your post makes no sense
Tkrof8327 (12:18:24 PM): I guess, like I also said, I'm waiting to see how everyone reacts
Tkrof8327 (12:23:14 PM): Well, sorry, I got to go... I got work in 30 minutes, and I won't come back for another 10 hours
Tkrof8327 (12:23:48 PM): At least I got tomorrow off, so I can see the lynching
Tkrof8327 (12:25:05 PM): o wai
Tkrof8327 (12:25:08 PM): are you a wolf?
heavyleah (12:24:54 PM): no..
Tkrof8327 (12:25:27 PM): o
Tkrof8327 (12:25:31 PM): just checking
I found it a bit odd that as he was leaving he decided to throw in a "Oh, are you a wolf?" Like I would even say yes or anything. That confused me. Plus he wouldn't explain why he thought argo wasn't seer.

Alright, feel free to tear my post apart, haha all int he name of the game. Lets get ideas flying and get a lynch going.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:43 AM   #54
Einherjar_04
FFR Player

Lets get rid of El Tizzy I have a feeling in my gut, all this making mysteries out of nothing is giving me a headache.

Travman died because everyone knew he was advisor to the Seer, argo, thus the wolves knew they could not get Seer due to the guardian so they went for the next best thing, his advisor. Kept the body but lost a hand.
Einherjar_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:45 AM   #55
heavylee
FFR Player

I am voting for El Tizzy for now.

PS you need to BOLD your votes so that it will count.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:23 PM   #56
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Having a feeling in your gut does not give you the right to lynch someone.

I say Argo could have seered any one of the vets who would be a threat if they were the wolf.

I even think trav would've suggested this, but instead he seered xplayfan.

Trav also said Argo got his PM too early or something.

So now, I am suspecting argo as a fake seer and trav as the real seer.

Lynch xplayfan because argo seered him to cover him up as human.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:40 PM   #57
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

I don't know, I think El_Tizzy is acting the most suspicious.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:41 PM   #58
argo15
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

same here. lynch El_Tizzy.
argo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:06 PM   #59
xplayfan
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to xplayfan

Yeah, he does seem suspicious. EI_Tizzy
xplayfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:14 PM   #60
heavylee
FFR Player

Well, I don't want an instalynch on El Tizzy, so for now please no one else vote for el tizzy. Let us know if you are planning to do so, but don't bold it yet. We need to make sure we aren't lynching the wrong person. Even though I am really suspicious of him, it is not a good idea to instalynch him. Also, in the even that he is not a wolf, watch who jumps on the bandwagon, to see if they might be wolves looking for an easy kill.

That is just a bit of advice for those of you who haven't played before.