Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-1-2013, 11:33 PM   #521
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Did you even see any of my other scores? Lol You missed all the good stuff like half a page up D:
Old 05-2-2013, 01:09 AM   #522
Dark_Chrysalis
Something clever.

Send a message via Skype™ to Dark_Chrysalis

If I may insert some shameless self-promotion into this post, as I'm sure this thread gets more of the traffic I need than the forum my thread is in, I would appreciate some help in testing my 47-minute pad epic, Summer Vacation Game Music Festival. You don't have to be able to pass it on feet or anything (if you can that would be amazing of you to play it for me!), just need some feedback as I'm trudging through the file. Link is in my signature...

On topic, the pad I play on is still utter garbage in every way possible except for actually existing. Seeing as I manage to average more CBs than Greats on almost all songs, I would say the person managing them and insisting "the misses aren't the pad's fault" is wrong. With that being said, I'm still managing to get "better" scores on songs, as well as passing more 14s. Though I still cant seem to manage any Pendulum 14s yet I've had a lot of luck with Sharpnelstreamz and will be continuing to go through them. For some reason I keep forgetting to SS but I have better scores on Fuwatanity (94.xx) and Dokudenpa (92.xx) as well as new passes for BF2014 and this:

Touch the Angel

I've also gotten fairly close on Blue Noah 2006 and 30MIN Harder. I'm pretty sure one of those will be my first 15 pass.

Dark_Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2013, 01:22 AM   #523
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Nice to see you passing 14s again
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-3-2013, 03:52 AM   #524
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91

2 Windeu courses down!

P.S: Really proud of the score on 5ever, I don't think anyone will be beating that anytime soon XD. Although there's only one other person besides me who plays windeu courses that I know of on that machine but STILL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2013, 08:01 AM   #525
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

So while at DDR Storm it took me 8 shots of vodka and a bottle of moscato to make me realize that Brett/Flash is my best friend ever...

Old 05-8-2013, 01:06 PM   #526
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

So yeah after realizing at Storm that my FA is fucking terrible, Im focusing on combo'ing and FA more heavily.

Best score on a 14. Fun song too.

Best score on a 13 that isnt a super easy stamina shit. Combo'd the hard 200 stream part like a champ.

Old 05-8-2013, 09:48 PM   #527
MinTS2
FFR Player

This weekend, I am going to kill myself to pass Isolation CV.
I've been running 6 km each day to increase my stamina. ~yolo~

(But I highly doubt I will loooooool)

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433
MinTS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:09 AM   #528
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Ravedrops is really impressive to me dragon, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to beat that score. Honestly to me getting good FA on anything 200 or over that impresses me greatly, I don't know how people manage that to be honest. Guess I gotta work on my footspeed >.<

I don't know the other song though, sorry

Also @min, I tried running to help with my stamina, but I don't think it's gonna help me. Someone told me that they ran like 5 miles on the treadmill, thought "oh yeah now I can do anything on ITG", and ended up doing worse I think on it. Me personally I've beaten oceanlab but running for 15 minutes made me sore for days, I think they just use entirely different muscles or something

Anyways couple of scores for me today (well yesterday actually, couldn't post cause ffr went down)

Pretty good, I think I can do a lot better. I think this is an easy 14 but no one else agreed with me lol

Ow candles, sightread.

This is my best score on any 15 I think, and I'm really really proud of it. Though I guess this really isn't a very hard 15, oh well

Quote:
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 05-10-2013 at 02:11 AM..
Old 05-10-2013, 03:02 AM   #529
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

30 Min Harder is a mid 15 to me more than anything, nice score on that. CBs are really impressive.

@Daniel: does running even help you gain stamina lmfao, when I run I feel a drop in stamina in ITG more than anything
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:03 AM   #530
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Im confused how you do stamina 15's yet your BF2014 and Jersey spirit sightreads are barely higher than my sightreads haha.

Also apparently I forgot to post this here.
The ending candleruns are fucking brutal.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #531
MinTS2
FFR Player

Hmm I don't know why but running actually does help me with stamina for some reason. Back in October, I used to run quite frequently because I ran marathons for school and I was able to pass 5 footspeed 16s. When it got cold, I stopped running and playing anything over 14 tired me out.

I guess it depends on the person I guess. I'm a very active guy so I need to exercise frequently to keep myself in shape for not just ITG but for other sports I'm doing.

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433
MinTS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #532
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

I'm physically unable to run so I doubt it would help me in any way lol.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #533
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Still have no stamina.

Vid is worth watching to hear me sing part of it and to hear me scream like a bitch for 30 seconds.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:43 AM   #534
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 View Post
30 Min Harder is a mid 15 to me more than anything, nice score on that. CBs are really impressive.
You're probably thinking of the wrong 30 min harder. The one I played is in sharpnelstreamz and only has 40 seconds of stream, 20 seconds of break, then 60 seconds of stream, whereas the one your thinking of turns that break into more stream and becomes a death run for 120 seconds. That one I agree is probably a mid, maybe even a high 15, but the one I played is by far one of the easiest 15's out there, a bunch of people play it for their first 15.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Im confused how you do stamina 15's yet your BF2014 and Jersey spirit sightreads are barely higher than my sightreads haha.

Also apparently I forgot to post this here.
The ending candleruns are fucking brutal.
Cause I can't candle and my timing is just not that great haha (though it's getting better.)

As for the score for a while I thought it wasn't all that impressive cause it looked like even I could do it, then you got to the end. That was like, the absolute worst possible pattern it could be (minus crossover), at freaking 200. Nevermind I couldn't even pass, really good job dragon.

Though I will agree that's a 14 for sure, even with the candles, at least if NNRT stays a 14.

Also as for the plasticworld fail, you actually got pretty far, you might of been able to push for the clear if you'd stayed with it a bit longer. Though I'd still try the fountain if I were you, I find that song way easier than plasticworld

Anyways I got some really good scores today actually.

New best on a 15! and way harder than the last song, I was really doing suprisingly good at timing today.

I know it's not terribly good, but this song has been a goal of mine for a long time, glad I finally passed it. I might try the 15 sometime, but boy does that look impossible

yay FEC

Not as good as my previous percent but it's an FEC, hurray XD

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 05-14-2013 at 12:50 AM..
Old 05-14-2013, 12:45 AM   #535
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Yeah probably, rofl. Also you posted Snows twice
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:22 AM   #536
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Ahaha My Island score is better than yours >:3 Step it up.

Also I'll probably go for Hold Your Colours as my first Pendulum 15. I'm really good at nasty patterns and HyC has the least stream out of any pendulum 15's.

Also... great news~ I just started overnights this week so I can literally play ITG every single day now. Expect 16's before june.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #537
Dark_Chrysalis
Something clever.

Send a message via Skype™ to Dark_Chrysalis

Well I had a fairly decent session today, the pads seemed to be working a little bit better but something still feels wonky with them... not a lot of great scores, lots of CBs/Greats that weren't my fault, so basically a bunch of ugly SSs that I'd rather not show since all the scores are like 6% lower than what they should be... for one example, this... I should NOT be getting that many Greats with FA like that

We Killed The Rave (Robot because bored)

Other than that, nothing too much to note on the harder side of things... I tried Moonearth for the first time today (no, not the 17 kill yaself) and things went OK I guess...

DID I SAY OK? HOW ABOUT OH MY GOD 1ST 15 PASS ON A FUCKING SIGHTREAD

Moonearth (Sharpnelstreamz)

Probably like 50 pad misses in here, and couldn't give 2 shits right now...

Obviously 15s aren't exactly the "upper echelon" they were several years ago, but holy fuck this has been a dream goal of mine since I started trying to improve myself over 3 years ago, with nothing more than a beat up DDR upgrade... and as cliche/gay as this might sound, I have AJ to thank for all of it... he's the person that started me on the path to self-improvement, was always there giving me encouragement, giving me the confidence that yes, I will eventually pass those 12s, and afterwards assuring me that 13s aren't that much harder than 12s and I can do it, or that I was wrong that 14s were not even a remote possibility of passing... and THIS song is so special for me since I've always wanted to pass it, even when the hardest chart was the 14 in Cosmic Apocalypse. Well, now I've gotten both of my goals done, and no more regrets. Who's to say what I can reach now? I can't call myself a "15 player" right now, but we're getting there. One arrow at a time.

tl;dr This is for you AJ... you never let me give up <3

/bromance

Dark_Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #538
linky123456
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to linky123456 Send a message via Yahoo to linky123456

I'm moving my machine into my apartment tomorrow, I'm so excited to be off this forced break
Old 05-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #539
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Ahaha My Island score is better than yours >:3 Step it up.

Also I'll probably go for Hold Your Colours as my first Pendulum 15. I'm really good at nasty patterns and HyC has the least stream out of any pendulum 15's.

Also... great news~ I just started overnights this week so I can literally play ITG every single day now. Expect 16's before june.
Oh good, pass to luv me I *** for u will you? I know you can do it, I keep getting really close and I suck at footspeed.

Also I didn't realize you thought I was so much better than you I would beat you on everything typically dragon lmao. But fine, it's on, I'll have you beat by the end of the week :P

I didn't know Hyc had the least stream btw, still that song is a murderer, if you pass it I'll be pretty amazed, it's one of the few pendulum 15's I haven't passed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Chrysalis View Post
Other than that, nothing too much to note on the harder side of things... I tried Moonearth for the first time today (no, not the 17 kill yaself) and things went OK I guess...

DID I SAY OK? HOW ABOUT OH MY GOD 1ST 15 PASS ON A FUCKING SIGHTREAD

Moonearth (Sharpnelstreamz)

Probably like 50 pad misses in here, and couldn't give 2 shits right now...

Obviously 15s aren't exactly the "upper echelon" they were several years ago, but holy fuck this has been a dream goal of mine since I started trying to improve myself over 3 years ago, with nothing more than a beat up DDR upgrade... and as cliche/gay as this might sound, I have AJ to thank for all of it... he's the person that started me on the path to self-improvement, was always there giving me encouragement, giving me the confidence that yes, I will eventually pass those 12s, and afterwards assuring me that 13s aren't that much harder than 12s and I can do it, or that I was wrong that 14s were not even a remote possibility of passing... and THIS song is so special for me since I've always wanted to pass it, even when the hardest chart was the 14 in Cosmic Apocalypse. Well, now I've gotten both of my goals done, and no more regrets. Who's to say what I can reach now? I can't call myself a "15 player" right now, but we're getting there. One arrow at a time.

tl;dr This is for you AJ... you never let me give up <3

/bromance
What.....the......crap

How could moonearth be your first 15.

Just....

how?

Why is this not in it's own thread dark jesus christ

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 02:29 PM   #540
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

2 Days of ITG in a road. No decline noticed.

Gotta move faster.

New 15(14?) pass. Sightread too. Im debating this one. Sure 180-182 24th bursts/runs are fast, but I didnt really find them hard to pass. Unless somehow Im now really good at 180 streaming.

First pass on this song too. It's pretty relentless. Anything 90+ on a 14 is good to me.

This chart is fun. I actually managed to FA every one of the 180 24th trills until the last couple .__. I had the FEC until the miss and the PAD wayoffs. Shoulda been a double star.

Forgot to get the screenshot. It was a 97.01%

This is a fun song. Very very technical so I was proud to get such a good score on it. Proves to myself that I'm not incapable of FA.

Copy pasting for anyone who didnt look at my thread from yesterday

Welp. Today was my best session of ITG to date. In the past hour I passed 3 new 15's, 2 of which I've been trying to pass for months with no luck at all.

240 is getting easy. Actually only took one attempt. This was actually my last song too, so I was DEAD tired. Those 16th streams after the hard part were the longest 40-60 seconds of my life.

Those ending candle runs are actually pretty rough. Especially with the 24ths.
Also I love how I got a higher score on this than the Fake 15 version.

250 is pretty easy too. Not posting a screenshot because LOOOOL. Basically a I played this twice in a row, and I was sooo tired during this run that I just did not give a single fuck until the last 30 seconds happened. Like I seriously got into the 'haul' zone during a stream of 8th notes. Just watc hthe video to see how well I actually did on the 2nd half(only part that matters in this song)

Also for shits and giggles.

I'm looking forward to the rest of this month.