Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2009, 04:57 AM   #41
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: Georgia law maker calls for caning,executing marijuana offenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garquillex View Post
Physical harm isn't why it should be illegal, or it would already be legal like cigarettes.
Why should it be illegal then? Please, explain it to me, as the only reason I can figure for why it "should" be illegal is that it ALREADY IS illegal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
bro.
bro.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:58 AM   #42
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

"i know comparing marijuana use to rape charges .... "

Yes you're right. Completely different. However, I see your point. Fact is I used to smoke pot religiously back in high school. The only way pot can be harmful is when it's laced with something that wouldn't mix correctly. I used to grow it. Been around people who did. I know what makes it harmful and what not. However, it is not deadly unless you consume more than your body weight. The avg weight I would assume here would be anywhere from 120-150 lbs. I highly doubt someone could smoke that much pot in a single day.

As for legalizing it, yes it would be great to legalize it in my opinion, but it will never happen. Look at the states that are legalizing it for medicinal purposes. They're getting hell for it currently. It would be taxed way beyond belief and it would take away the usage because people feel the need to be rebels. Clearly stated.

I emailed this SOB as I stated in a previous post. I merely told him that that would be under the category of cruel and unusual punishment. "Amendment 8" As well for a representative that is a VERY ignorant way to act.

Legalizing pot has been an ongoing factor for too many years, there's nothing anyone can do, so bitching about it in a thread isn't going to make the matter resolved. Just in plain terms, if you have an opinion, take it up with the right people. I'm pretty sure that Government people aren't looking at FFR's threads going " hey they have a point. " It really is pointless. Flame me all you want for this post, but in all seriousness, its the truth. Have a nice day.

Last edited by krunkykai22; 08-15-2009 at 09:00 AM..
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #43
rqm
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyokou View Post
I was talking about smoking at home before school not on campus. :/

People still do that **** anyway. All the potheads I know are ****ing retards and failures at life.
you're really ignorant :S my good friend's brother graduated from virginia tech two years ago (he was on a full ride scholarship, perfect sat score), he works for ibm and is currently working on his masters in computer engineering or something. he runs a computer repairs business on his spare time and already owns his own house in a very nice neighborhood.

my friend andrew is about to start his sophomore year at nc state, finished last year with a 3.8+ gpa. he has worked full time all summer while finding the time to volunteer at his church watching children. he also participates in breast cancer marches and fundraisers whenever he can.

my friend luke is also a rising sophomore, just at unc ch. he is in the premed program (which is especially strenuous). 3.8 gpa freshman year.

all are "potheads" who smoke, buy, sell, inspect, smell, and love marijuana on an everyday basis. i think you just need to meet some new, smarter people.
rqm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:06 PM   #44
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

^****in owned
A2P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #45
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rqm View Post
you're really ignorant :s my good friend's brother graduated from virginia tech two years ago (he was on a full ride scholarship, perfect sat score), he works for ibm and is currently working on his masters in computer engineering or something. He runs a computer repairs business on his spare time and already owns his own house in a very nice neighborhood.

My friend andrew is about to start his sophomore year at nc state, finished last year with a 3.8+ gpa. He has worked full time all summer while finding the time to volunteer at his church watching children. He also participates in breast cancer marches and fundraisers whenever he can.

My friend luke is also a rising sophomore, just at unc ch. He is in the premed program (which is especially strenuous). 3.8 gpa freshman year.

All are "potheads" who smoke, buy, sell, inspect, smell, and love marijuana on an everyday basis. I think you just need to meet some new, smarter people.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000 ^_^
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #46
tha Guardians
MCDC 2011
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tha Guardians Send a message via MSN to tha Guardians Send a message via Yahoo to tha Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyokou View Post
I was talking about smoking at home before school not on campus. :/

People still do that **** anyway. All the potheads I know are ****ing retards and failures at life.
Sup Ilse 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic-fast-fingers View Post
can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

Cheers,

Synthlight
tha Guardians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #47
Izzy
Snek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post

bro.
bro.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote