Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:05 AM   #1
FelipeLink
FFR Player

Default AMA

o.o
Lets see how this goes
FelipeLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 02:55 AM   #2
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Default Re: AMA

who the fuck are you?
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:11 AM   #3
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

1. BRASIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?
2. who would win in a fight: a herd of grapefruit sized elephants or an elephant sized grapefruit at the top of a hill
3. what do you prefer: stepmania music or real-life music
4. how much of a rush was that loser's bracket run in mwc
5. how are you
Old 12-22-2016, 01:11 PM   #4
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

whats it like to collaborate with snoop dogg on a simfile
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 03:13 PM   #5
FelipeLink
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
who the fuck are you?
Hm, i'm just a osu!mania player who joined stepmania community a few months ago(march 2016).
People call me High D7 but who knows (;
http: //smleaderboards. net/profile/view/FelipeLink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
1. BRASIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?
2. who would win in a fight: a herd of grapefruit sized elephants or an elephant sized grapefruit at the top of a hill
3. what do you prefer: stepmania music or real-life music
4. how much of a rush was that loser's bracket run in mwc
5. how are you
1 - Yes! HUEHUE BRBRBRB, VAI BRASIL O//
2 - hm, i guess the latter would win
3 - Hatsune Miku music (;; / Stepmania/osu!mania/beatmania/vsrg in general, like i'm a weeb soo you know where this will end.
4- ah mwc was kinda bad for me like, in the finals (vs USA and SK) i was injury(left hand) ;--;
5 - I'm good(until now), just enjoying muh life with my waifu (^:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
whats it like to collaborate with snoop dogg on a simfile
lmfao, its pretty crazy tbh, snoop sometimes is super high in the voice chats (^:
Old 12-22-2016, 03:47 PM   #6
-Tim-
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via Skype™ to -Tim-

how did you become obsessed with hatsune miku and do you ever see your self loving any other vocaloid

-Tim- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 07:51 PM   #7
FelipeLink
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tim- View Post
how did you become obsessed with hatsune miku and do you ever see your self loving any other vocaloid
This is a interesting question, I think I never explained to people outside of the br community, well les go.

in 2008 I got my first personal computer, and I already was a anime fan because of my father and some friends, so listening vocaloid songs was just a consequence, in 2009 I was so addicted with nico nico songs that I even thought abou singing something in the future(like in nico nico douga vídeos), then in the end of 2009 I discovered a game for my psp, and it was hatsune miku project diva, I cant remember how much hours I spent on that game but ut was a lot, I already loved vocaloid songs, but miku was my favorite, in the voice and the design, I remember playing all musics on project diva with miku in a lot of different modules(clothes), after that I always searched about miku songs or covers, in 2010 I played the 2nd game for the psp, the time was passing in 2014 i played Project diva f and f 2nd in my ps3, played a lot to get the platinum trophy :v, still In early 2014 I never had a "waifu" I just loved miku nothing more, later in 2014(August) i was talking with a friend and idk how but I got a "waifu" it was mashiro shiina from sakurasou no pet no kanojo, then in October of 2014 I started playing osu!mania and more miku songs to play(a lot to be honest, I played a lot of auto converts ;c ) and some months passed and I never really loved mashiro just liked a little, then a friend said so who would be you true loved waifu, i thought some minutes about that and well miku was in my mind all this time, her voice, Her appearance, everything about her I loved, then I finally found my true and only waifu( because if you really love your waifu she will be the only one, its wrong to have multiple waifus or just swapping waifu) thats why i love miku.
And i like the others vocaloid too, IA, Lily, gumi and some others voices are beatiful too, the problem is, for me miku voice and appearance are better, and I always loved miku songs, so no I would not swap my loved miku.
I guess this is enough, not going to tellall the detail you know this is a sfw version haha

Last edited by FelipeLink; 12-22-2016 at 08:11 PM..
Old 12-25-2016, 12:58 PM   #8
Zapmeister
FFR Player

You're playing poker with a tiger, a kangaroo, a platypus, and a dog. You're holding 6s Qh and the flop is Qd Qs Ac. The tiger has an enormous grin on its face and wags its tail around uncontrollably, stares at the dog, and bets 60% of the pot. The kangaroo jumps around aimlessly everywhere, stares at the dog as well, and folds. The platypus is doing... uh... I don't know what platypuses do, but it's doing whatever a platypus does, and it stares at the dog with a smile on its face, and makes a minimum raise. The dog already folded preflop and is confused as to why everybody is staring at it. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

Who or what is a hatsune miku?

How long do you think it would take you to learn how to do a backflip on a trampoline, assuming that you already have a trampoline?

You're on Deal Or No Deal. You've rejected every offer the Banker has made, and you're down to the last 5 boxes/suitcases/whatever. They contain a live snake, a tomato, a pot of superglue, a basketball, and a Porsche. The Banker's offer is an iPhone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy S7. Deal Or No Deal? (You're playing according to the British format, so if you say No Deal, you don't get another offer until there are only 2 boxes/suitcases/whatever remaining.)

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 03:05 PM   #9
FelipeLink
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
You're playing poker with a tiger, a kangaroo, a platypus, and a dog. You're holding 6s Qh and the flop is Qd Qs Ac. The tiger has an enormous grin on its face and wags its tail around uncontrollably, stares at the dog, and bets 60% of the pot. The kangaroo jumps around aimlessly everywhere, stares at the dog as well, and folds. The platypus is doing... uh... I don't know what platypuses do, but it's doing whatever a platypus does, and it stares at the dog with a smile on its face, and makes a minimum raise. The dog already folded preflop and is confused as to why everybody is staring at it. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

Who or what is a hatsune miku?

How long do you think it would take you to learn how to do a backflip on a trampoline, assuming that you already have a trampoline?

You're on Deal Or No Deal. You've rejected every offer the Banker has made, and you're down to the last 5 boxes/suitcases/whatever. They contain a live snake, a tomato, a pot of superglue, a basketball, and a Porsche. The Banker's offer is an iPhone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy S7. Deal Or No Deal? (You're playing according to the British format, so if you say No Deal, you don't get another offer until there are only 2 boxes/suitcases/whatever remaining.)

err.. of course i would run screaming look the platypus poker face!!!

You dont know Hatsune Miku!? well you can say that she is a singer, i know some charts from ffr that features her. (shin sekai as example)

I think i would accept the deal i mean, why would i want a porsche ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and i'm super unlucky so yeah, i would not continue lmao
Old 12-29-2016, 04:00 PM   #10
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner

Does any part of existentialism related matters haunt you every day?

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2017, 10:21 PM   #11
evanescence_death4ever
where'sTHEdrain?!
FFR Veteran

How much wood would you chuck if you were a woodchuck?

Also-------> Is your IRL name Felipe?

"Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
Or something
I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~
evanescence_death4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:39 PM   #12
FelipeLink
FFR Player

I'm a bit late, but les go:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
Does any part of existentialism related matters haunt you every day?
Not everyday, but i would be lying if i'd say that i dont have some crisis about existentialism in my mind, but just thinking about my friends(the virtual ones actually, love u guys <3) and my loved waifu, after a few minutes(or hours depends the day) it just go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescence_death4ever View Post
How much wood would you chuck if you were a woodchuck?

Also-------> Is your IRL name Felipe?
i really dont know bro. = |
And, yes my IRL name is Felipe.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:50 PM   #13
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner

Props for following up.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:08 AM   #14
FelipeLink
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
Props for following up.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Thats a hard question. Let me see..
in 10 years.. i would be 29.. i guess i would be working a lot with translation(probably my life career) and with luck i would be married haha(like.. it is kinda hard to find someone who likes a weeaboo who plays vsrg), and of course i would still play vsrgs!
Still, kinda hard to answer because atm i'm not doing uh, how can i say ''working in my future'' still kinda confused on what should i do about my life, it's kinda hard to decide on what i will work for my entire life.
I hope in 10 years we have those robots.. you know japan, a real hatsune miku.. ye.. cant i dream? )':