Old 02-24-2020, 07:29 PM   #1281
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
sunfan said that you were the funniest person on ffr (and not me yikes ouch still burns sunfan ok)

so far you're doing well
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 02-24-2020, 07:29 PM   #1282
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Well, my thought on the switch was the possibility of jumping on another known town for them that was gaining traction since they had left some heat towards bolth in the first phase with the intent of pushing them in the next phase.
maybe, I know people were looking to look into bolt this phase which was one of the reasons I thought the nightkill was bad. dbp was even pairing freezin himself with bolt.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:34 PM   #1283
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
my reads list took longer than it probably should've to make so yeah I missed couple things while had multiple tabs open in different parts of the thread. Looking at mellon's posts doesn't give me a lot of different insight though aside from rather voting psycho over freezin though both have seemingly similar play and are each saying the other one is doing what themself are accused of, and then storn's vote on psycho.
So what do you think about raeko dropping a reads list? And what if she's active this EoD? Step in the right direction, or too little too late?
Old 02-24-2020, 07:36 PM   #1284
Gradiant

There's this sort of triangle going on between psycho, freezin, and mellon. storn vote almost makes it a funky square and I think I want to vote between these 4 to help get a bit more info from interactions between them.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:37 PM   #1285
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Old 02-24-2020, 07:38 PM   #1286
Gradiant

Quote:
So what do you think about raeko dropping a reads list? And what if she's active this EoD? Step in the right direction, or too little too late?
kinda of a dumb question tbh, never too late for step in the right direction. just hope that it stays that way so if there's another shitshow like last eod and any of those thoughts happen to change we can at least be aware of it and not just hope that something will happen.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:39 PM   #1287
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Deluded

Quote:
Give me a break

Quote:
Knightsofneeee ruined dumb tells for me forever

Quote:
Alright you fatfuck i hope you have some good reads today

Quote:
Random thought but i don't think ive ever stayed off of mml's scum list for a whole game in all the games ive ever played with him.

Quote:
Me and raeko are like his eternal punching bags

Quote:
I think i can possibly put my suspicions on hold for a day to help out here.

funny

Going to re-evaluate the fake claim and scrutinize it once i get off work. If it doesn't end up making sense from a town potv this will probably be my vote. Resolving mechanical plays should trump my own suspect list.

Quote:
Also not helping is i am really underwhelmed with funny so far

Quote:
I just want u to be real, like have a normal conversation. Everything ive read from you is either a general observation directed at nobody, self defense, or just observations aimed at one person of past posts with no follow up.

Maybe it's how you play but it looks wolfy to me. While the effort isn't fake obviously because it takes time to read through everything and respond the ultimate result of that effort and direction its aimed at is what im looking at. And the on that front I've been consistently underwhelmed

Quote:
Give me like an hour or so i need a computer for this not a phone

Quote:
You missed it.

Quote:
I think im almost ready to lock psycho in as a wolf after that post but i still want to solve haku's fake claim before that though

Quote:
I'll find it if your willing to wait about an hour

Quote:
You are unwilling to change or rethink your reads in the face of new evidence or even explore that evidence.

Quote:
K I'm done with you psycho. Im tired of you throwing the same old stuff back in my face and not retaining anything im saying

After this phase im probably going to vote you forever till once of us dies. Or maybe I'll do that this phase pemding rusty i find from haku

This is literally all your posts for the last 4 pages before saying that you're done with me. What exactly is there for me to retain from this?
Go ahead, vote me forever and keep contributing nothing, that's going to help us solve this game.
Though one thing I can agree on with you at this point is this crap between us is literally going nowhere so I'm done with this as well, I brought up my thoughts what others make of it is what they make of it at this point. You're staying top of my scum reads list too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 07:39 PM   #1288
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
sunfan said that you were the funniest person on ffr (and not me yikes ouch still burns sunfan ok)

so far you're doing well
The truth is I just have like 5 years worth of material FFR has never seen. After it's depleted I'm toast!
Old 02-24-2020, 07:40 PM   #1289
Gradiant

if voting between psycho/freezin here, psycho's irritation here seems more genuine compared to freezin threatening to tunnel
Old 02-24-2020, 07:42 PM   #1290
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
There's this sort of triangle going on between psycho, freezin, and mellon. storn vote almost makes it a funky square and I think I want to vote between these 4 to help get a bit more info from interactions between them.
Welp, I was going to ask you between what 3 people you'd put in the pool for tonight since you've been my biggest town lean aside from lar but looks like you already basically said it just with an added person.
Who would you feel is the best out of all 4?
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 07:42 PM   #1291
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Dangit, you keep ninjaing me
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:43 PM   #1292
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Quote:
kinda of a dumb question tbh, never too late for step in the right direction. just hope that it stays that way so if there's another shitshow like last eod and any of those thoughts happen to change we can at least be aware of it and not just hope that something will happen.
I asked because in your reads post the raeko read revolved around not believing her explanation on EoD. I wanted to know if pulling up her socks would change your stance on her, but I know there's been some developments since you posted the read.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:45 PM   #1293
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Quote:
if voting between psycho/freezin here, psycho's irritation here seems more genuine compared to freezin threatening to tunnel
Agreed.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:49 PM   #1294
fatfuck42
FFR Player

I'd be happy with a freezin lynch but even happier with a duk/shadow lynch (revoting because the vote at the bottom of my reads list doesn't look like a vote).
Old 02-24-2020, 07:57 PM   #1295
Gradiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I'm starting to run out of time for now, I have a birthday party to take the kids to a little later and still need to get ready/buy a gift so I'm going to give a quick hot-take just looking at the votes here.

I didn't really like the sudden swap to Xiz because I'd not noticed a whole lot of heat on him through the game, but I was still in catch up mode so perhaps I missed a bit.
I saw someone mention that it may be all town or mostly made up of town, which I could believe especially with the thought of wolves generally wouldn't want to swap last minute and draw attention to themselves. However, I think there would be at least one that would do it. If I were to pick who right now I'd say Freezin based on our confirmed townies suspicions, I do need to look closer at that spot myself though.
As per the other votes, definitely could be wolves looking for someone they knew wouldn't be flipped to try to keep info low. So lets look at each one:

Haku on bolth: we now know bolth was town, from what I can see there was never really any wagon on them. What I'm not sure if I should take as good or bad is that Haku's vote just stayed on bolth the whole phase. I feel like there's arguments for both sides there.

fatfuck on freezin: This one rubs me the wrong way, was very close to EOD, there was no traction on a freezin lynch for the night only citing "going with their gut" as reasoning. It seems very non-committal to me and possibly even a distancing tactic?

roundbox on shadow: another vote that was just plopped and left on. Also, another person that didn't have any traction on them as being a lynch for the night so I'd put this as another odd one.

MML on Mellon: I kinda get this one with the last interactions they were having, I still don't love it but MML is currently on my town list too so we'll see where it goes.

Mellon on MML: retaliation vote, could go either way really.

shadow on storn: storn was the biggest wagon for the evening so I can't really give too much shit for shadow still being on them at EOD.

And I guess I should probably just go ahead and talk about mine since I'm sure it'll come up at some point. As much as I wasn't loving storn, I also didn't like how many people seemed totally okay with lynching him. I'm sure there had to be at least one wolf in there somewhere. I also had my suspicions on rounbox as it were (I can pull the quotes back up if needed) and when Xiz (one of my town leans) also mentioned noticing the same things it made me feel a little more confident in my thought process on it. I never would have swapped to Xiz that phase.

That's about all I can get into for right now, I'll try to peek in on my phone throughout the day and later this evening can dig into more stuff.
Quote:
first things first, i look at what bolth was saying (with a slight preference on EoD), then see who would benefit most from his death

*He was on the Xiz wagon at EoD so it could possibly be a play to make everyone else on the wagon look worse

Everyone who isnt DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant and me would benefit from that.

*Haku voted for bolth so I dont think he would benefit from his cardflip that much but to offset that Bolth was heavily suspecting Haku near the end. So ill cancel them out

so we have Fatfuck, MML, Roundbox, Raeko, Shadow, Psycho, Haku left.

*Checking the post history, bolth really doesnt have that many stand out opinions or pushes anyone hard so its hard to see any landmines he might've stepped on so no points here.

*The next point is contentious but i really doubt a wolf would kill off a scumlean when its hard enough to make a case against someone when you know everyone's alignment. So i will exclude anyone who was suspicious of bolth or had him wolf leaned on their last reads list. (Unrelated point but Bolth was null on quite a lot of lists)

That take off Haku again, and to an extent shadow and MML, but they were suspecting bolth but not scum leaning so ill add them to a tier below who is left

So what we have left is:

Roundbox, Raeko, Fatfuck, Psycho as the people who would benefit most from bolth dying, and Shadow / MML making up a tier below them.

ATM i cant really think of any other tests to narrow the pool but im sure ill come up with something later
Both of them have a sort of post regarding bolt's nk that could be seen as using it to set stuff up for later, and this is something I could see psycho do as I remember doing something similar when I played with them in the united nations game. Here though it's not as strong and I get a stronger vibe of the possibly happening from freezin. Something along these lines would mean haku probably wasn't lying about his play, wolves would see it was a bad attempt at a nk distraction and just do bolt instead. dbp wouldn't be able to push into freezin/bolt pairing with bolt flipped as town. Would probably keep looking into haku like he had said earlier in the phase
Quote:
I asked because in your reads post the raeko read revolved around not believing her explanation on EoD. I wanted to know if pulling up her socks would change your stance on her, but I know there's been some developments since you posted the read.
made a post after that regarding little bit of stuff in the list, mainly storn vote and psycho/freezin, leading to my point about the triangle i wanted to vote in
Old 02-24-2020, 08:10 PM   #1296
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Did u really just quote all my posts then ask me to tell u how to respond to them?

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 02-24-2020, 08:10 PM   #1297
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

wew, 2 hours to EoD and im struggling to stay awake. this... will be fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 02-24-2020, 08:10 PM   #1298
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Both of them have a sort of post regarding bolt's nk that could be seen as using it to set stuff up for later, and this is something I could see psycho do as I remember doing something similar when I played with them in the united nations game. Here though it's not as strong and I get a stronger vibe of the possibly happening from freezin. Something along these lines would mean haku probably wasn't lying about his play, wolves would see it was a bad attempt at a nk distraction and just do bolt instead. dbp wouldn't be able to push into freezin/bolt pairing with bolt flipped as town. Would probably keep looking into haku like he had said earlier in the phase
made a post after that regarding little bit of stuff in the list, mainly storn vote and psycho/freezin, leading to my point about the triangle i wanted to vote in
You have a much better memory than I do cause I don't remember much from that game at all. It was like my first or 2nd game I think.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 08:11 PM   #1299
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Interesting timeline i live in

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 02-24-2020, 08:17 PM   #1300
the sun fan
FFR Player

votecount:
duk3 (1)- fatfuck
storn (1)- DBP
freezin (2)- roundbox, funny
funny (2)- Lar, freezin