psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I think im almost ready to lock psycho in as a wolf after that post but i still want to solve haku's fake claim before that though
Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 07:07 PM   #1262
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

man do i townread plop bc he just makes sense to me and everyone else makes me want to slam my head against a pillow
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 02-24-2020, 07:10 PM   #1263
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

ok i caught up up to this point but ima start catching up for a hot minute i guess
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-24-2020, 07:10 PM   #1264
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

duk3 is town by the way fight me in postgame about that one

dumbtells

never done me wrong
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-24-2020, 07:12 PM   #1265
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Why?
You are unwilling to change or rethink your reads in the face of new evidence or even explore that evidence.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 02-24-2020, 07:13 PM   #1266
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I guess since you're all here I'll also ask if you think there's a wolf between freezin and storn too and if so who do you think is more likely? Do any of my points on freezin make sense that I made earlier? No one commented on any of those thoughts.
Still don't like storn's slot and neither of them are full on town leans for me at least. For freezin, yeah I don't like that little reads list either, but what would a wolf freezin have to gain from switching from town bolt to town xiz? Not sure if it'd be more dangerous for a wolf to stay on bolt who at the point probably wasn't going to be the lynch (for that phase at least), or move to be one of the later votes on xiz.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:14 PM   #1267
Gradiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
duk3 is town by the way fight me in postgame about that one

dumbtells

never done me wrong
if he is town, it would not be because of that. you'll need way more proof than that.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:16 PM   #1268
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
I know this is self meta so it doesn't mean very much but that tends to be how I play at the start of the game. Once the game gets going and I feel like I have more information to go on, that's when I start making more of my own pushes and decisions. Early game I tend to just sit back and see what's going on and respond to people who talk to me
And I've always been the worst d0 player, generally have little on anyone till the following phase. How is it any different?
I have literally a fraction of the games played that most of you guys do, I approach the game in a way that makes sense to me, I don't know what most people tend to do or how they usually investigate. For me it's always been look at the individuals first, see what I see, see if others saw it then start pressuring/questioning. I like having the observations out there as a reference point of things that are standout so no one has to dig back looking for them.

Quote:
I think storn's push and vote on you just looks kind of weird. As for Freezi I think his view on both of us changed rather abruptly and was not based on much evidence it just kinda changed.

I agree with you about his xiz vote in the middle of the readslist, it does seem pretty convenient

I really don't know what to think of Freezi but I don't want to vote him today in hopes I might be able to figure it out
That's what's frustrating me most about freezin, lot of low content "volume" posting, but then pressuring me for being "hands off"
Least someone else thinks the vote on me from storn looks a bit weird, I actually got excited this morning when he said he had a big post brewing cause I knew it was an off time and I didn't really have anyone to talk to. I thought he was going to talk about a few people, then it just ended up being a post that was reaching really hard based on one post of mine. That was super disappointing.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 07:17 PM   #1269
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
if he is town, it would not be because of that. you'll need way more proof than that.
we all play twg differently

this is how i play twg
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-24-2020, 07:19 PM   #1270
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Round – Seems townie on the surface: prods, tries to solve (trying to figure out who haku's partners could be was a unique line of thought), followed up when xiz didn't respond to a post, tries to get momentum going (freezin vote)...but absolutely none of this is anything that a wolf wouldn't be capable of doing, and I know round is a capable wolf. As far as this phase is concerned, I'm not able to read him one way or the other. Also, if I get killed and can't argue this later in the game when it's relevant then please heed my advice: if it gets towards the end and he's still around and you're looking at the other players and struggling to find anything wolfy, it's probably him. Remember, townies can play anti-town, and wolves can play pro-town.

raeko – Like round, raeko seems townie but also hasn't done anything that a wolf wouldn't be capable of doing. I do like how she's handled the pressure on her regarding her play for the first phase, though: she's not being flippant and trying to deflect, and she's not grovelling and begging for forgiveness either. She's acknowledging it, owning it, and moving on from it. The recent reads post is a point in her favor too since we've been in the dark on where she's at prior to now. Gun to my gut I'd say she's town, but I want to wait and see how she plays this EoD first.

storn – I still think the momentum on him last phase stank. Too easy, too convenient. Xiz's point about wolf storn chiming in is a big factor too. Also, I'm not sure if a wolf would show up, make a case on one player, then disappear like he essentially did for first freezin then angel. A wolf would be more likely to pepper in at least a few other observations about other players to keep up appearances. Other people are reading him as a wolf who's failing to look townie, but I read it as a townie who doesn't care about impression management.

lar – Still think he's town for reasons I've stated already (most important of which being xiz and others saying he's never been able to play the way he's playing here as scum) and that isn't changing, no matter how much I disagree with his haku/fg and storn reads.

dap – Pretty much the same read as round and raeko: townie enough on the surface, but nothing he couldn't do as a wolf. I know dap is a good wolf because I've lost to him before. I've been trying to think of how to get a solid read on him when I'm as paranoid as I am and I think it's going to come down to factors totally outside of him: how others read him, who sheeps him, who's eager to interact and who's more likely to ignore, etc etc. Since I doubt he'll be a major point of contention this phase I'd rather wait until there's two phases (and especially two EoDs if his style of play stays the same) of info to go off of.

fg – I've already shared my thoughts about haku and now fg a bit so I won't restate them, but ultimately I find it way way easier to believe in a world where haku did what he did as a townie than a wolf. Haku's response/confession to me came across very genuine in tone as well.

freezin – There's a few suspicious things about Freezin. One, I don't feel like there's a cohesive thought process going on. Someone like Lar, the development of his thoughts makes sense. I can sense the progression, and what he deems important enough to post about and ask about follows a trajectory. Freezin more so chimes in at random (except for the push on angel...I'll admit that comes across as natural). There's also deflection happening:
Quote:
Thats all i felt like replying too.

How about u read all my posts and see the progression instead of whatever fits the story u trying to craft in your head
If this was in response to someone they're null or scumreading that would make some more sense, but this was to Lar, who Freezin has a town read on. It seems unnatural. Finally, if I'm right about shadow/duk then I can see a partnership between them and Freezin:

Quote:
shadow the effort is there but it is very uhhh one dimensional. hes had a few good points but most of his stuff is "what would be the most basic level one reaction to X point?" Or at least thats what ive noticed. making this post is making me walk back calling him a wolf straight up but maybe this is just how he rolls and covers himself as a wolf. another person i dont think ive ever played with so u know what that means: low confidence read (tho i think my early points on him are valid im not sure the jump to wolf suspect is necessarily there)
With the heat turning up on shadow, Freezin walks back the earlier scumread so as to avoid being forced into bussing their partner later in the phase.

gradiant – Everyone else said gradiant seems town, gradiant is playing his normal game, so I decided to stop being hardheaded and listen to them. I made a good-faith effort to work it out and try to get an explanation and one never came. And now, try as I might, I can't see the towniness! Playing UTR, chimes in at random, and the tunnelling on raeko this phase strikes me the same as his tunnelling on storn last phase: easy and opportunistic. Raeko dropped a full reads list and gradiant is still honing in on the EoD stuff about her from last phase. Looking through his reads list, a good number of his thoughts haven't changed either. Like, he brought up points against me last phase, I responded to them, he never replied to me, and then in his reads list he reiterates the exact same points as before. I'd think that if he cared about solving the game then he'd at least take the new information I provided into consideration, even if just to say it's bullshit.

angel
– Of all my reads, this is probably the most gut-centric. She's in the same camp as round, raeko, and dap: nothing scummy, but nothing townie that can't be faked. However, having been on FFR for quite a while, what I know of angel is that when she's frustrated and believes in her point of view she goes off. Responding to storn's push with a big long point-by-point refutation is pretty in-character from what I remember. Also, pretend you're a murder suspect and the police ask you where you were the day of the murder. If you're guilty, are you really going to say, “Well, I did this then this and oh this too and then this this this,” when that just introduces more and more opportunities for them to poke holes in your lies? The much better play is to say, “I was at home” or “I don't know.” An innocent person is going to be more comfortable going into detail since they're telling the truth. However, I put her in leaning town instead of full town because, again, I'm sure she's capable of faking those longposts, but intuition tells me they're legit.

duk – Going to quote my previous accusation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Shadow, I hope you're feeling better today. I'm sorry to do this to you when you're not feeling well but I'm pretty sure you're a wolf.

You've been all over the place, asking this and that and bringing up stuff at random. Like I said before, that's fine in early phases or when there's not a lot going on, but this shit right here is like...well, it's basically a slip in my eyes:

You posted this at 11:00. Literally the end of the phase. There was all sorts of shit going on with xiz and this is where your attention is focused? And you really ask me that at what is literally the very last minute? I don't think you're interested in the answer at all. You're asking questions for the sake of asking questions. You said this earlier:

That's your strategy as a wolf, isn't it? That's how you're trying to look townie. Asking me which reads I would hold onto at not only 11:00 but in the midst of all the xiz stuff is just so disingenuous and fake.

shadow
I just really can't see Shadow as town. Too many pointless questions and a general lack of direction. I don't think there's much duk can do to change my mind.

tl;dr:
Town: storn, lar, fg
Leaning town: angel
Null: round, raeko, dap
Leaning wolf: freezin, gradiant
Wolf: Duk
Old 02-24-2020, 07:19 PM   #1271
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Actually, for everyone townreading gradiant, how come?

I was thinking about this game while I was gone and I fear the way I'm viewing it might be pretty wrong. I wanna reevaluate and start from scratch to some extent.
or better yet, how do you read gradiant at all? thanks
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-24-2020, 07:20 PM   #1272
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
You are unwilling to change or rethink your reads in the face of new evidence or even explore that evidence.
Who ever said I'm unwilling to change or rethink anything? I spent time going through shit, I wanted other people's opinions and reactions to it. Otherwise, I literally wasted hours of my time for nothing. Plus it's not like you've come forth with anything profound in the time since I made my post about you anyway and you've pretty much dodged actually responding to most of it.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:24 PM   #1273
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Still don't like storn's slot and neither of them are full on town leans for me at least. For freezin, yeah I don't like that little reads list either, but what would a wolf freezin have to gain from switching from town bolt to town xiz? Not sure if it'd be more dangerous for a wolf to stay on bolt who at the point probably wasn't going to be the lynch (for that phase at least), or move to be one of the later votes on xiz.
Well, my thought on the switch was the possibility of jumping on another known town for them that was gaining traction since they had left some heat towards bolth in the first phase with the intent of pushing them in the next phase.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:25 PM   #1274
FreezinIce
FFR Player

K I'm done with you psycho. Im tired of you throwing the same old stuff back in my face and not retaining anything im saying

After this phase im probably going to vote you forever till once of us dies. Or maybe I'll do that this phase pemding rusty i find from haku

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:25 PM   #1275
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Phone posting sux so many typos

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:27 PM   #1276
FreezinIce
FFR Player

I am aware that this is a pretty selfish play but idc.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:28 PM   #1277
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
man do i townread plop bc he just makes sense to me and everyone else makes me want to slam my head against a pillow
Old 02-24-2020, 07:28 PM   #1278
Gradiant

my reads list took longer than it probably should've to make so yeah I missed couple things while had multiple tabs open in different parts of the thread. Looking at mellon's posts doesn't give me a lot of different insight though aside from rather voting psycho over freezin though both have seemingly similar play and are each saying the other one is doing what themself are accused of, and then storn's vote on psycho.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:28 PM   #1279
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

got through d1

freezin
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-24-2020, 07:28 PM   #1280
FreezinIce
FFR Player

This will not stop me from solving other players in my estimation

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Closed Thread