Old 02-24-2020, 03:07 PM   #1221
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Ok I'm gonna just do a full reads list cause honestly all these replacements are kinda confusing the fuck out of me and I think it would help me the most to do it this way

roundbox - Leaning town. His posting has been a little bit low volume compared to his normal game but the posts he has are pretty good. his tone seems natural and I can follow the logic behind most of the stuff he says. He's prodding people with questions and reminding them if they don't answer, seems investigative. Roundbox would not be on my lynch radar for today

storn42 - he said that he was going to have a SPICY take but his vote on angel wasn't very spicy considering she was already getting some heat, lol. I feel like he hasn't contributed much and his "we are not voting anyone on the xiz wagon" seems like a lame attempt at self preservation to me. Wolf lean on storn but I'm not sure how this fits in with my read on Angel, unless maybe they are partners and he was nudging her intentionally and plans to remove his vote after a while.

MixMasterLar - I just don't think he is a wolf because he keeps doing the same annoying things he always does as town with the same weird reasoning. If he is a wolf, he is emulating his town game very well imo

DaBackPack - I have not ever been online at the same time as DBP this game so that's a bit annoying and making it hard for me to read him. That said, I think his reaction to Haku's "claim" stuff seemed pretty towny and he has the same ideas about the NK as I do. Town lean for now but I really hope he can be more active in the day because I am always paranoid about his EOD hero status... burned me too many times

Hakulyte Funnygurl555 - So I guess I will talk about both Haku and FG here. I think I am one of the players that can tone read Haku pretty well (well, I can town-tone read haku, and if that's not there that is how I can kinda wolf tone read). Anyways, I did not get the overwhelmingly town tone read that I might normally get from haku. Some of the explanations kinda made sense when I stretched my brain about it, but the more I thought about it the more I thought maybe haku was just attempting to imitate their own town game by coming up with some kooky scheme. FG hasn't particularly stood out to me since her entrance, most of her reads seem decent however I didn't like her clear of Shadowgod/Duk3 because of the dumbtell thing. FG would be in my maybe lynch pile.

Rest to come I have to take my doggy for a walk
Old 02-24-2020, 03:08 PM   #1222
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Oh sorry I had this one done too (for context of my storn read)

SubaruPoptart psychoangel691 - her play definitely seems more reactive than proactive. She has made a few large, lengthy posts which contained her own thoughts. But other than those posts, she mostly just responds to criticism of her posts and doesn't do much questioning of what other people say or do. Wolf lean on Angel atm

yes I make my posts in google docs >_>
Old 02-24-2020, 03:13 PM   #1223
fatfuck42
FFR Player

I still believe haku was telling the truth, and fg's posts don't give me any reason to change my read on that slot. Her back and forth with Lar sounded legit, and she's the only one other than me to bring up xiz's read on wolf storn being more likely to chime in, which I still think is pretty important.

Like, scumreading someone because they aren't playing optimally has, in my experience, led more so to catching quote-unquote "weaker" townies than actual wolves. Wolves can screw up, of course, but they can blend in and play really well too.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:20 PM   #1224
mellon_collie
FFR Player

While I'm waiting for my slow ass parents and I see you Xiz! hi xiz! let's just remember what he had to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I feel like imma die here, so I’ll say this:

- dont lynch storn
- don’t listen to MML but he’s town
- don’t listen to Halu but he’s town
- listen to gradiant
- DBP play the game next time you do that too often
- if Mellon is a wolf, shadow prob is a wolf
- if I’m wrong about storn in an off world then fuck me lol
I think he might have been wrong about storn, and I guess I can take that to mean for me to townread shadow/duk3?
Old 02-24-2020, 03:29 PM   #1225
the sun fan
FFR Player

votecount:
Duk3star (1)- fatfuck
storn (1)- DBP
freezin (1)- roundbox
raeko (1)- Lar
psycho (2)- freezin, storn
unvote- funny

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:32 PM   #1226
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I think he might have been wrong about storn, and I guess I can take that to mean for me to townread shadow/duk3?
And also don't listen to me
Old 02-24-2020, 03:46 PM   #1227
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Cooking up a full reads list but I gotta go cook up supper for my family first. Be back in a bit.

Since you're around, gradiant, I'd like to see some thoughts and reads from you. You're being quiet again, which makes it really hard for me to read you one way or the other.
Old 02-24-2020, 04:05 PM   #1228
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Or take this response here:

Instead of asking storn to clarify why he'd suggest we avoid voting for certain people, you just write him off. It's like you've made up your mind and that's that.
Storn hasn't answered me straight all game.
Not that the fact seems to bother you: you're spending more time chastising me instead of acknowledging it.

You can fault me for being impatient with people if you like but that's honestly where I'm at right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Cooking up a full reads list but I gotta go cook up supper for my family first. Be back in a bit.

Since you're around, gradiant, I'd like to see some thoughts and reads from you. You're being quiet again, which makes it really hard for me to read you one way or the other.
I don't think Gradiant is a hit but I like the fact you voted and are doing shit when you're around.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-24-2020, 04:08 PM   #1229
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Oh sorry I had this one done too (for context of my storn read)

SubaruPoptart psychoangel691 - her play definitely seems more reactive than proactive. She has made a few large, lengthy posts which contained her own thoughts. But other than those posts, she mostly just responds to criticism of her posts and doesn't do much questioning of what other people say or do. Wolf lean on Angel atm

yes I make my posts in google docs >_>
I was on from like 3 something this morning until like 10 something digging through posts, trying to get caught up and look at each individual (which I haven't completed) while replying anytime someone was actually available because I have yet to actually have any conversation with someone. The two people who happened to be on this morning both decided to target me, so I was just supposed to not reply? I started feeling the burnout, which I'm pretty sure any normal person would feel after staring at text on a screen for several hours and just honestly haven't felt back up to digging through more posts yet.

If you're trying to say the reactionary thing to posts from noon until now, I was trying to make sure I peeked in to keep up with the thread and was literally replying in-between Apex matches, don't believe me? Go look at my twitch under videos. You'll see I was playing, there was a limited-time event I'd missed out on a chunk of by falling asleep at a stupid time last night and I wanted to catch the last hour and a half of it while I had the chance.

I honestly can't even believe you're calling me out on only having reactionary posts right now when isn't that basically all you've been doing with lar most of this game?

I was really hoping someone out there would have looked at some of the points I'd brought up and talk with me about them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 04:10 PM   #1230
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I don't think i can really move past Funny's slot.

So far the defense for it is "but Haku does dumb things!" And I don't think that's an adequate reason to townread the slot.

I have explained several times the contradictions and how it isn't feasible that Haku told the truth concerning his fake claim and I am legit starting to wonder it people are just swimming post. It isn't like you're saying I'm wrong: you either say nothing or pretend Haku picks his actions from a hat full of paper slips and stop questioning it there.

I don't give a fuck if people think I'm being too stubborn here, no one is even trying to explain how he could be telling the truth.

I'll be here at EoD but this is my final vote. I can't let this matter drop.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-24-2020, 04:12 PM   #1231
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Anyway, dealing with dinner right now so be back in like an hour or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 04:16 PM   #1232
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Knightsofneeee ruined dumb tells for me forever
people fake dumbtells, sure

would shadow?

prolly not

really doubt it

that slot should never die
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 02-24-2020, 04:16 PM   #1233
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Nap then posts
See you soon
Old 02-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #1234
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post

So far the defense for it is "but Haku does dumb things!" And I don't think that's an adequate reason to townread the slot.

I have explained several times the contradictions and how it isn't feasible that Haku told the truth concerning his fake claim and I am legit starting to wonder it people are just swimming post. It isn't like you're saying I'm wrong: you either say nothing or pretend Haku picks his actions from a hat full of paper slips and stop questioning it there.

I don't give a fuck if people think I'm being too stubborn here, no one is even trying to explain how he could be telling the truth.

idk what to tell you man. this is just a case of "i have more info than you do on the slot"

i'll try to play a bit more but i won't be active again until 2 hrs before eod
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-24-2020, 04:41 PM   #1235
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post

I think i can possibly put my suspicions on hold for a day to help out here.

funny

Going to re-evaluate the fake claim and scrutinize it once i get off work. If it doesn't end up making sense from a town potv this will probably be my vote. Resolving mechanical plays should trump my own suspect list.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 02-24-2020, 04:42 PM   #1236
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Also not helping is i am really underwhelmed with funny so far

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 02-24-2020, 04:56 PM   #1237
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Back from walking. My doggy is sick, please send her thoughts (she probably just ate something like a dumbass nothing serious I don't think)

FreezinIce - Reading Freezi's readslists back to back they seem to check out and follow pretty well. The main thing I would say is that his wolf reads on both me and Angel seem pretty abrupt. We both go from being completely neutral in his first list to being the main wolf suspects on his second reads list. His first reads list actually didn't really have any wolves on it at all and it seems like it could have been a way to leave his options open and choose later who he thought suited his needs best. I think I need more time to read Freezi, would not want to lynch today but idk if he is town or not

Gradiant - I don't see anything inherently wolfy about him but I don't get huge town vibes either. I don't like his read on me because he simply won't accept my explanation for what happened, and what am I meant to do in that situation? almost feels like he has already decided he wants to vote for me to push the lynch in a certain direction. I'm not quite seeing the towniness that other people seem to be seeing in him other than him asking some questions, but I actually like his recent "don't listen to me" post lol it just seemed like something a town would say. I'd not vote him today I don't think but need to look further into him

j-rodd123 Shadow_God_10 Duk3star - duk3 plz respond. As for Lewdy.... oh lord. I really don't like this read of his on me because of his use of quotes
Quote:
Raeko was drunk last night and using that as a "reason" why she didn't move her vote on Lar
Lewdy knows me IRL and he has gotten drunk with me many times, I'm pretty sure he of all people knows I am not bullshitting here and the fact that he questions it really makes me question him. I would expect Shadowgod to respond something like "OH GIRLY XD too much rye again???" not even kidding. It's very weird to me that he questioned that, like he had some ulterior reason to. I know in this game you question everything but idk it just struck me as fake to me. I think he knows even if I were a wolf, I wasn't lying about that

Anyway, I kind of got the impression that Lewdy was reading the thread and responding to a lot of things but his responses don't necessarily seem organic. As roundbox mentioned, questioning him simply for saying "AMA" seemed like a weird thing to be suspicious of. He really doesn't like storn checking the thread but not making a post, and I really don't like that way of reading people. I check the thread when I am out and about, used to check it at work, etc, just because someone checks the thread doesn't mean they have the time to actively read/make a post. Seems like just a super easy and lazy way of calling someone out. He asks for a lot of people's thoughts in very vague ways which I think is a good way to look active without actually putting much effort.

IDK, the more I read it the more confused I get I wish duk3 would come in here and maybe shed some light on the situation

fatfuck42 - I think plop is seeming pretty towny. I don't like his Haku read but as someone who is not used to playing with Haku, I can understand being kinda thrown off by that. I dunno I just don't really see anything sketchy within his posts and his thoughts seem natural. Would not vote today
Old 02-24-2020, 04:56 PM   #1238
mellon_collie
FFR Player

sorry for the walls yall
Old 02-24-2020, 04:56 PM   #1239
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

well, guess i have my work cut out for me tonight huh
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-24-2020, 05:17 PM   #1240
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
storn42 -I feel like he hasn't contributed much and his "we are not voting anyone on the xiz wagon" seems like a lame attempt at self preservation to me.
First off, obviously i dont think i should be lynched. secondly im honestly the only person on that wagon who shouldn't get town cred for being on that wagon because it involves self-pres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Closed Thread