Old 02-24-2020, 10:11 AM   #1181
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

@Freezi's long reads list:

Generally I like it, but I noticed a few questionable things. I don't see much of a difference between how you describe me and how you describe Plop, yet you have him as null and me as wolf. What's the biggest difference to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
the root cause (raekos vote dump @ eod) is justified.
this didn't happen. I voted him as a joke like 24 hrs earlier then never removed it. I didn't dump any votes at eod at all

Your read on psychoangel seems rather flimsy. I agree with you about her tone but I think it's a bit much to have her on your final wolf team just for that

Quote:
psycho

Out of my wolf list probably in most need of pressure though id like to see something from duk3star too
But the fact that this is the last post before psychoangel comes back, and then she immediately begins to ISO Freezi is NOT a good look on psychoangel imo. If it were just the timing that'd be one thing but to immediately go after the person who made the vote just looks straight up bad
Old 02-24-2020, 11:05 AM   #1182
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Wierdly storn said a lot of the stuff i did say or wanted to say about psycho but easier to understand.

I like it tbh

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 02-24-2020, 11:08 AM   #1183
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
But the fact that this is the last post before psychoangel comes back, and then she immediately begins to ISO Freezi is NOT a good look on psychoangel imo. If it were just the timing that'd be one thing but to immediately go after the person who made the vote just looks straight up bad
I said I'd planned on looking into them, I'd said I wanted to look at the people that our confirmed town had thought were fishy, which both Xiz and bolth had them on their list. So I really don't see why this is such an odd thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 11:14 AM   #1184
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Reply @ raekos last post point by point

1) it most comes down to % of stuff i agreed with or understood. Alot of his stuff was fluff but he also had a decent chunk of meaty posts. He should probably be lower but what would u call the space between null and wolf lean? Whatever it is that's where he is. He is like neutral poster 1.5 who didn't really act on any of his suspicions in any meaningful way from what i saw

2)

@vote point, my b i misremembered that.

@psycho point, its not the tone. Her play is really opportunistic. Storn said it great. She is playing really hands off aka bringing up a few points on a bunch of people, keeping her options open and not really engaging anyone heavily except maybe me since im pressuring her.

3) i agree. though i think people should have allowance to defend themselves a lot of her points are not great, not true, or indicative of wolfy behavior

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 02-24-2020, 11:21 AM   #1185
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

morning

here we go
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 02-24-2020, 11:22 AM   #1186
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I said I'd planned on looking into them, I'd said I wanted to look at the people that our confirmed town had thought were fishy, which both Xiz and bolth had them on their list. So I really don't see why this is such an odd thing.
the timing of when you decided to follow up on looking into them looks fishy to me, it's like you didn't feel the need to follow up on your statements until Freezi voted for you and you felt a bit of pressure.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:22 AM   #1187
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
Wow been away for years and can still clear myself in 3 posts. Wow remarkable
LOCK CLEAR
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-24-2020, 11:23 AM   #1188
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
I alluded to my dislike of psycho but never explained why. I think this post is complete BS and that of wolf creation. This feels like throwing about a lot of breadcrumbs to come back to later to justify lynching a towny more than hunting for wolves. didn't seem to be drawing any conclusions and feels almost low effort content. Or perhaps it felt like a very convoluted reads list that didn't really add anything.

not mentioned in that specific post but, you also seem to have this vauge wishy-washy town-wolf read on me. which again feels less like a read and more like "dont suspect me when we decide to lynch storn and he flips town"
Either think im a wolf or think im town, you seem far too uncommitted to your reads and it really rubs me the wrong way.

The one conclusion you seemed to come to was that you didn't like freezin and that was you sheeping town (as you yourself admitted). So why not answer some of those questions you asked when making this post. what about freezin was scummy? Why is freezin the scummy one and not me or gradiant? why did freezin jump on the xiz wagon instead of mine? Do you or dont you think im a wolf? who do you actually think is scummy?

I wanna look at that last part again, since you call sus to atleast 4 different people in that one post. you call freezing sus, you call plop sus, and even think it might be distancing (which sounds like you should have a stronger scum read on freezin than "well town thinks hes sus") you call RB scum, you did cote for him after all (and i still dont like that wagon) you throw shade at MML but site your reads list as why it doesn't matter, and you sus me too. you also have nulls on reako and haku, and that just feels like you have no where near enough towns and FAR FAR too many wolves. this once again leads back to, your throwing breadcrumbs to see which wagons you can hop on while not making many stances, and ultimately make NO CONCLUSIONS.

Also you seem to clear shadow by stating how he was on the biggest wagon. so why not look at the other votes and where they moved from. since this post seems to only care about the final vote, where there were tons of vote shifts in the last 5-10 minutes. and BTW didn't you say there were likely wolves on my wagon since there were so many people hopping on? does he not get suspicion for that?

to come to A CONCLUSION: psycho

reminder that Duk3star is still in hot water. consider yourself having a ghostly vote from me.

also i'll state it again i think this is a psycho/shado(duk3star)/reako world, or potentially psycho/shado(duk3star)/roundbox world.
All the shit that went down in thread and this is what you have a few reaction to?

Or do you feel that you've already stated you believed Haku and don't want to retrend that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
and just to reinforce this: we are NOT lynching anyone on the xiz wagon today. I think we need to look elsewhere.
You are the last person qualified to tell anyone where to vote

Quote:
and to be clear, the reason why it annoys me is that me playing dnd on sundays and not being here has NOTHING to do with werewolf or any in game information. What is actually shady to you other than "not being here", Lar? Or are you just annoyed that we weren't posting when you wanted us to and not actually consider it shady, in which case why are you even bringing it up?
It wouldn't annoy me except when you are here you don't get anything accomplished hell you couldn't even make a real vote all of last phase

I don't care how legit you lost track if time. I could believe the reasoning 101% and still have the right to be upset tat you're not playing the game.

I don't know how many times I gotta repeat this before you realize what my actual complaint is, stop strawmanning me.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-24-2020, 11:25 AM   #1189
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

After sleeping on it I think I always vote Funny/Freezin/Storn this phase tho

I'm pretty damn sure that's our wolf team.

Old 02-24-2020, 11:25 AM   #1190
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
the timing of when you decided to follow up on looking into them looks fishy to me, it's like you didn't feel the need to follow up on your statements until Freezi voted for you and you felt a bit of pressure.
I literally woke up at 3am..... I started reading the thread a little bit after waking up.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 11:28 AM   #1191
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:

@psycho point, its not the tone. Her play is really opportunistic. Storn said it great. She is playing really hands off aka bringing up a few points on a bunch of people, keeping her options open and not really engaging anyone heavily except maybe me since im pressuring her.
How am I supposed to engage heavily when people haven't been around yet when I was on? First phase you can't even pin that on me, that would be totally unfair given how little time I had.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 11:28 AM   #1192
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
It wouldn't annoy me except when you are here you don't get anything accomplished hell you couldn't even make a real vote all of last phase

I don't care how legit you lost track if time. I could believe the reasoning 101% and still have the right to be upset tat you're not playing the game.

I don't know how many times I gotta repeat this before you realize what my actual complaint is, stop strawmanning me.
I think I understand that your real complaint is you don't like how I play lmao. I agree that I fucked up in not making a real vote last phase but that happens sometimes

You claim I "don't get anything accomplished" but that's like, your opinion man. I interact with people any way I want to get information for myself, and you guys can dissect those interactions. To you I haven't gotten anything accomplished but I've been posting and talking with people so what the fuck else am I meant to do? Make a strong push on someone when I don't have any strong feelings toward anyone? That's not how I play and it never will be
Old 02-24-2020, 11:28 AM   #1193
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
ive missed haku nuclear takes
same

xiz's entrance was bad, but we already know what xiz was i guess so w/e
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-24-2020, 11:28 AM   #1194
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

I could swap Storn out for Raeko, and might, but Raeko coming back and making pushes without serious vote pressure while Storn ignores,most of the thread makes me think I'm right and it's him and not her

Old 02-24-2020, 11:30 AM   #1195
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Make a strong push on someone when I don't have any strong feelings toward anyone? That's not how I play and it never will be
Wait

Waaaiiit

You telling me at this stage you don't have any scum leans worth pushing?

Old 02-24-2020, 11:32 AM   #1196
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Wait

Waaaiiit

You telling me at this stage you don't have any scum leans worth pushing?
You said I hadn't done anything "so far" meaning last phase and the beginning of this one. that's what I was talking about in my post. I've got scum leans don't worry
Old 02-24-2020, 11:33 AM   #1197
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Getting behind the wheel of my truck but Raeko

If you want me to believe the work you've done has meant anything then either post scum leans and reasons or at the very least post top 3 never-lynchers and reasons why they are off the table

I refuse to acknowledge your work if you have reached no conclusions

Old 02-24-2020, 11:33 AM   #1198
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
haku town
thanks for backing me up here dbp

dbp's entrance was good and made me lol but also do u judge dbp based on entrances? idk how do you read dbp anyway
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-24-2020, 11:35 AM   #1199
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
You said I hadn't done anything "so far" meaning last phase and the beginning of this one. that's what I was talking about in my post. I've got scum leans don't worry
Raeko

You don't get to be secretive with reads d2

Old 02-24-2020, 11:36 AM   #1200
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Raeko

You don't get to be secretive with reads d2
I'm literally about to go get lunch and not going to just spit out reads on command lmao I'll be making a post chill your ass down please
Closed Thread