Old 02-23-2020, 10:55 PM   #1121
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

pg 56 analysis: mml should prolly die
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 02-23-2020, 10:55 PM   #1122
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
tbh i can't answer that question for you, but i can say that discussion geared towards lynching him for that reason is opportunistic lazy suspicious and bad
i mean disregarding the fact that your his replacement you have to understand why people would gravitate towards his fakeclaim as a means to judge his slot when the alternative is slogging though his posts trying to figure out what hes trying to do or getting a solid toneread on him through experience playing with him.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 02-23-2020, 10:56 PM   #1123
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
pg 56 analysis: mml should prolly die
but why

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 02-23-2020, 10:56 PM   #1124
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
funnygurl555 has replaced Hakulyte effective immediately
well alright, now I'm just an asshole
Old 02-23-2020, 10:57 PM   #1125
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
i mean disregarding the fact that your his replacement you have to understand why people would gravitate towards his fakeclaim as a means to judge his slot when the alternative is slogging though his posts trying to figure out what hes trying to do or getting a solid toneread on him through experience playing with him.
yeah i'd get it if we were talking about any other player

but haku's the easiest person to tone read that i know of
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-23-2020, 10:57 PM   #1126
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:

that's 100% false and you know it.
Old 02-23-2020, 10:59 PM   #1127
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:

not really.

i can do it because ive played a lot of games with him.

maybe a few other people can.

but for most people trying to draw meaning from hakus posts is like trying to draw water from a stone

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 02-23-2020, 11:00 PM   #1128
FreezinIce
FFR Player

disclaimer i also dont feel super confident in any toneread i make on haku ever

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 02-23-2020, 11:04 PM   #1129
the sun fan
FFR Player

votecount:
Duk3star (2)- storn, fatfuck
storn (1)- DBP
freezin (3)- roundbox, Lar, funny

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 02-23-2020, 11:10 PM   #1130
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
that's 100% false and you know it.
im serious though

sunfan back me up on this one
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-23-2020, 11:11 PM   #1131
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

oh ok we voting freezin i guess

idk i might read tmrw morning im zonked
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-23-2020, 11:11 PM   #1132
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

unvote
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-23-2020, 11:12 PM   #1133
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Combined part 1 and part 2 of my reeds list:

Part 1

-------------------------------

the following analysis will be extremely personal and jank. and probably makes sense to exactly me. w/e

storn playing twg like its a game of hot potato but wheres the plan maaaan. he reminds me of like haku lite, doing his own thing and saying random stuff or doing random things that piss people off. Problem with thinking hes a wolf is what dbp noted earlier, is he the type of wolf who constantly puts his neck out with hairbrained takes? plus some of the stuff hes said is good and s p i c y.

dont have a ton of xp playing with storn tho so please respond.

doesnt feel like haku is wolfing. sorry but thats just my gut. this is probably the lowest confidence read because i havnt been auditing his posts very well

fatfuck is kind of here. if this were a football game hed be the game manager QB. he moves the ball but how does he do under pressure? dunno lol. ill be the first to admit ive glossed over some of his more verbose posts but i really dont see his stuff kicking up a lot of dust with other people (or me) which always makes me paranoid. another low confidence read

shadow the effort is there but it is very uhhh one dimensional. hes had a few good points but most of his stuff is "what would be the most basic level one reaction to X point?" Or at least thats what ive noticed. making this post is making me walk back calling him a wolf straight up but maybe this is just how he rolls and covers himself as a wolf. another person i dont think ive ever played with so u know what that means: low confidence read (tho i think my early points on him are valid im not sure the jump to wolf suspect is necessarily there)

MML: he always yells and goes at 80mph at anything that he finds remotely suspicious so as you can imagine finding the degrees of separation between wolf aggro mml and town aggro mml is a somewhat of an exercise in futility. I think the ultimate thing that gives me the go ahead to nod him towards town is the results of the pushes. For the most part the pressure has been applied in a constructive way. He has organic pushes too so you cant even accuse him of just going after old targets. even though i find the pedantic arguing between him and raeko really annoying the root cause (raekos vote dump @ eod) is justified.

raeko: eeeeeeeeeeh. Theres stuff here. definitely. dont ask me to remember any of it because i dont think shes done really anything noteworthy this game besides step on MMLs tail and get into a massive argument with him. i know what your thinking "freezin u really havnt done anything either except make nebulous statements, do a bolth kill analysis nobody asked for, and pushed bolth for 3 hours at the start of d0 only to walk it back almost completely."

to that i say you are correct buuuuuut i also havnt been making random quips and statements to try to give the illusion of activity. Which is all i remember from raeko. who has she been pressuring? who has she been suspicious of? i dont know and i bet off the top of your head neither do you. I doubt shes carried any of her suspicions more than 2 posts consecutively

part 2 coming soon (tm)

-----------------

Part 2

roundbox: nothing really fancy here, just a toneread of him as town based on his play so far.

psycho: wolf lean, this is also a toneread swinging the other way, i dont really like how hands off the majority of her posts are

DBP: slight town lean, his points are interesting but tbh if he doesnt want to be known for solving everything at eod then he should try to make himself available at other times and just casually question people or provide real time reactions to posts

gradiant: town: every game ive ever played with gradiant he acts like this as town so i really dont have to stretch that far for this read. theres a slight element of low confidence though because i dont like leaning so much on past history for a read. as the game goes on im sure it will be reinforced with other evidence and refined

FINAL READS LIST

storn: town lean
haku: low confidence town
fatfuck: null
shadow: wolf lean
mml: town
raeko: wolf
roundbox: town lean
psycho: wolf
dbp: slight town lean
gradiant: town

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 02-23-2020, 11:19 PM   #1134
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

To believe Haku is town one has to believe the following story is true:

Haku, after telling me that he rather I lynch him instead of Freezin (making Freezin's hard defense that much more spicy) decides on a plan: to fake claim and have wolves kill him. This was his stated plan and end goal on his hardclaim post he made this phase.

To do this, he waits until he gets pressured by Xiz and then says "don't make me claim". Haku's end goal is to draw the night kill, so to do this he doesn't say any more about it . Supposedly, he was gonna claim to be Masons with Xiz, the man who was pushing him. All in the name of drawing the NK, of course.

So then he skirts by and (by his own admission this phrase) doesn't litter his future posts with clues for the wolves to see. This helps him go undetected, so he can,draw out the NK.

When his plan fails, instead of coming clean that was the gambit and trying to explain why he was hesitant and secretive about his fake PR (that he claimed so he could be found out and NK'd) he blantedly gives town the roundabout and tries to say he never claimed at all. He then basically taunts anyone questioning it that he's drawing a new lure, or bait, or whatever and he wants reactions. The reactions he wants though are for people to see him as town. This will help him get NK in the previous night phase probably.

After it becomes clear town is too confused by this masterful scheme, he comes clean that he was drawing a night kill, because he's town and being killed on purpose as town is pro town. He also doesn't want to sub out apparently, until the moment he actually does.

Freezin comes in and says this makes perfect sense for a green to do.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-23-2020, 11:20 PM   #1135
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
To believe Haku is town one has to believe the following story is true:

Haku, after telling me that he rather I lynch him instead of Freezin (making Freezin's hard defense that much more spicy) decides on a plan: to fake claim and have wolves kill him. This was his stated plan and end goal on his hardclaim post he made this phase.

To do this, he waits until he gets pressured by Xiz and then says "don't make me claim". Haku's end goal is to draw the night kill, so to do this he doesn't say any more about it . Supposedly, he was gonna claim to be Masons with Xiz, the man who was pushing him. All in the name of drawing the NK, of course.

So then he skirts by and (by his own admission this phrase) doesn't litter his future posts with clues for the wolves to see. This helps him go undetected, so he can,draw out the NK.

When his plan fails, instead of coming clean that was the gambit and trying to explain why he was hesitant and secretive about his fake PR (that he claimed so he could be found out and NK'd) he blantedly gives town the roundabout and tries to say he never claimed at all. He then basically taunts anyone questioning it that he's drawing a new lure, or bait, or whatever and he wants reactions. The reactions he wants though are for people to see him as town. This will help him get NK in the previous night phase probably.

After it becomes clear town is too confused by this masterful scheme, he comes clean that he was drawing a night kill, because he's town and being killed on purpose as town is pro town. He also doesn't want to sub out apparently, until the moment he actually does.

Freezin comes in and says this makes perfect sense for a green to do.
sounds about right yeah
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-23-2020, 11:21 PM   #1136
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

If anyone wants to dispute that story do it now before I start dinner. I've been phone posting the entire game (I even wrote out all my tags!) And while I'd love to know that you guys just read the and know that all happened, if you are gonna make me slog through the thread and vote sources at least do it while I'm not eating

Old 02-23-2020, 11:22 PM   #1137
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
If anyone wants to dispute that story do it now before I start dinner. I've been phone posting the entire game (I even wrote out all my tags!) And while I'd love to know that you guys just read the and know that all happened, if you are gonna make me slog through the thread and vote sources at least do it while I'm not eating
what are you eating
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-23-2020, 11:24 PM   #1138
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
sounds about right yeah
There's no way you actually read that unless you legit think Haku is retarded

And I take serious issue if you're about to tell me that you think he is, like the kind of issue where I do take it personally.

He's not dumb, he just got caught in a lie that spiraled our of control. It happens.

Old 02-23-2020, 11:24 PM   #1139
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Combined part 1 and part 2 of my reeds list:

Part 1

-------------------------------

the following analysis will be extremely personal and jank. and probably makes sense to exactly me. w/e

storn playing twg like its a game of hot potato but wheres the plan maaaan. he reminds me of like haku lite, doing his own thing and saying random stuff or doing random things that piss people off. Problem with thinking hes a wolf is what dbp noted earlier, is he the type of wolf who constantly puts his neck out with hairbrained takes? plus some of the stuff hes said is good and s p i c y.

dont have a ton of xp playing with storn tho so please respond.

doesnt feel like haku is wolfing. sorry but thats just my gut. this is probably the lowest confidence read because i havnt been auditing his posts very well

fatfuck is kind of here. if this were a football game hed be the game manager QB. he moves the ball but how does he do under pressure? dunno lol. ill be the first to admit ive glossed over some of his more verbose posts but i really dont see his stuff kicking up a lot of dust with other people (or me) which always makes me paranoid. another low confidence read

shadow the effort is there but it is very uhhh one dimensional. hes had a few good points but most of his stuff is "what would be the most basic level one reaction to X point?" Or at least thats what ive noticed. making this post is making me walk back calling him a wolf straight up but maybe this is just how he rolls and covers himself as a wolf. another person i dont think ive ever played with so u know what that means: low confidence read (tho i think my early points on him are valid im not sure the jump to wolf suspect is necessarily there)

MML: he always yells and goes at 80mph at anything that he finds remotely suspicious so as you can imagine finding the degrees of separation between wolf aggro mml and town aggro mml is a somewhat of an exercise in futility. I think the ultimate thing that gives me the go ahead to nod him towards town is the results of the pushes. For the most part the pressure has been applied in a constructive way. He has organic pushes too so you cant even accuse him of just going after old targets. even though i find the pedantic arguing between him and raeko really annoying the root cause (raekos vote dump @ eod) is justified.

raeko: eeeeeeeeeeh. Theres stuff here. definitely. dont ask me to remember any of it because i dont think shes done really anything noteworthy this game besides step on MMLs tail and get into a massive argument with him. i know what your thinking "freezin u really havnt done anything either except make nebulous statements, do a bolth kill analysis nobody asked for, and pushed bolth for 3 hours at the start of d0 only to walk it back almost completely."

to that i say you are correct buuuuuut i also havnt been making random quips and statements to try to give the illusion of activity. Which is all i remember from raeko. who has she been pressuring? who has she been suspicious of? i dont know and i bet off the top of your head neither do you. I doubt shes carried any of her suspicions more than 2 posts consecutively

part 2 coming soon (tm)

-----------------

Part 2

roundbox: nothing really fancy here, just a toneread of him as town based on his play so far.

psycho: wolf lean, this is also a toneread swinging the other way, i dont really like how hands off the majority of her posts are

DBP: slight town lean, his points are interesting but tbh if he doesnt want to be known for solving everything at eod then he should try to make himself available at other times and just casually question people or provide real time reactions to posts

gradiant: town: every game ive ever played with gradiant he acts like this as town so i really dont have to stretch that far for this read. theres a slight element of low confidence though because i dont like leaning so much on past history for a read. as the game goes on im sure it will be reinforced with other evidence and refined

FINAL READS LIST

storn: town lean
haku: low confidence town
fatfuck: null
shadow: wolf lean
mml: town
raeko: wolf
roundbox: town lean
psycho: wolf
dbp: slight town lean
gradiant: town
If I Read The Thread I Would Have An Opinion But This Is Cool
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 02-23-2020, 11:28 PM   #1140
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
There's no way you actually read that unless you legit think Haku is retarded

And I take serious issue if you're about to tell me that you think he is, like the kind of issue where I do take it personally.

He's not dumb, he just got caught in a lie that spiraled our of control. It happens.
i did read it but i don't think that about him. haku's done a lot of bizarre plays over the years so i'm used to it

i'd think you'd've been used to it too
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Closed Thread