Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 10:24 PM   #61
Ramengan
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Ramengan
Default Re: Jubo's Simfiles (mainly Anime)

Hooray! More Jubo goodness! That marathon file is calling to me... I want to play it. I need to clear my harddisk and get some free space so I can start downloading sims again.

<-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.
Ramengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:49 AM   #62
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramengan View Post
Hooray! More Jubo goodness! That marathon file is calling to me... I want to play it. I need to clear my harddisk and get some free space so I can start downloading sims again.
yah... hard drive space is killer isn't it
-freed up up to 16gigs on my hdd. meaning 16.1gb free on my hard drive... filled with anime <.< anyways thanks to my free time (just like months before college starts...) I get to watch... (Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora, SIMOUN, Soukou no Strain and skipped the whole series of Shuffle! Memories to last episode, 12) lol!

Alright first download link of 76-100 batch should be done uploading to a free server. (sux to not have your own...)
-look on the first post to get the link.

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:16 PM   #63
SethSquall
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SethSquall

Yay for 4th pack.
SethSquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:27 PM   #64
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall View Post
Yay for 4th pack.
Yah.... took my some time to get this 76-100 done from post your about "when will it be done"

I was waiting for my Really? Really! Opening to be done... And I got the final go on it yesterday...

So ya, SethSquall. I hope this one a good wait I guess?
-Not hopefully people on smo won't go lacking on to anime rooms.

-Uploading Red Garden 2nd Ending & Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Opening soon. for those going for single downloads.

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 04-14-2007, 07:56 PM   #65
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora OP & Red Garden 2nd ED

#95. Red Garden 2nd Ending Theme - "OH MY JULIET" by LM.C
~Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix - Simfile Entry~

BPM: 194
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 6 / 9 / 10
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni are Keyboard Style Play.
Video BG (12.9 MB 29.970fps 1200kbps 384 x 388 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (Not made in this simfile), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.37 MB 128kbps 44100Hz Stereo [01:29] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
This series is woah.
Too bad we need to wait till August 2007 for the OVA...
Anyways, the song is a hit for all girls? Maybe? But this should've been on RomeoXJuliet Anime. Too bad. Oh well its here now.
The Usuals... Beginner to Heavy are PADDABLE -and- Challenge is Keyboard Style...
Honestly, I was disappointed how the steps turned out on CHALLENGE.. Some of the 16th runs where made up to make up the fun steps.

Downloads:
.zip - 14.2 MB (14,971,989 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 14.3 MB (14,995,477 bytes) - MegaUpload

#96. Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Opening Theme - "Cross*Heart" by CooRie

BPM: 142
Difficulty: x / 2 / 5 / 7 / 10
Note: No Beginner, but Light to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is Keyboard Style Play.
Video BG (13.6 MB 23.976fps 1266kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.81 MB 30fps 844kbps 320 x 100 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (3.41 MB 320kbps 48000Hz Stereo [01:29] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Kyuu... Innocent and kind but empty... Mymy... This series.
Meido are the best! But this series wasn't like Kannadzuki no Miko hyped but fun to watch I guess... I like it cause the op end ed hooked me in
The story was alright. I made this since the series was release and my graphics for these were lacking cause its new and all.
The Usuals... No Beginner, but Light to Heavy are PADDABLE -and- Challenge is Keyboard Style...
Many people liked it from Otaku's Dream 3 Anime Mix... so hopefully same for ya.

Downloads:
.zip - 18.9 MB (19,911,719 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 18.9 MB (19,917,413 bytes) - MegaUpload

- - - -

The schedule on my releases ^_^

Today/Saturday: Red Garden 2nd Ending & Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Opening
Tomorrow/Sunday: Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Ending & Getsumen to Heiki Mina Opening
Monday: Getsumen to Heiki Mina Ending & Sumomo mo Momo mo 2nd Opening
- - - - End of 76-100 Series...
Friday: CLANNAD Game Opening & Tick! Tack! Opening
Later Dates...: Shuffle! Memories: Kaede OP & ED :: Asa OP & ED
SIMOUN ED & Bleach 6th OP (maybe...)

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 04-15-2007 at 04:20 PM..
Old 04-15-2007, 04:22 PM   #66
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora ED & Getsumen to Heiki Mina OP

#97. Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Ending Theme - "Madoromi no Rakuen" by Ceui

BPM: 106
Difficulty: x / 2 / 5 / 7 / 10
Note: No Beginner, but Light to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is Keyboard Style Play.
Video BG (11.8 MB 23.976fps 1099kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.57 MB 30fps 474kbps 320 x 100 DivX (fourcc: DX50)), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (3.43 MB 320kbps 48000Hz Stereo [01:29] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Setsuna in Meido (Maid) dress, FTW (^_^)
Well, its ending theme. Nice and slow and very relaxing like the title say somthing Paradise, lacking japanese language, I know...
Its fairly easy song on keyboard, on PAD well I dunno... it varies on each person... same goes with keyboard too...
The Usuals... No Beginner, but Light to Heavy are PADDABLE -and- Challenge is Keyboard Style...
Pretty much a warning on some "ecchi" some naked scenes on the video but they are safe since nothing sticks out to attach you, hehe...
Steps itself well, what to expect on my new style of keyboarding...

Downloads:
.zip - 16.9 MB (17,736,901 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 16.9 MB (17,747,181 bytes) - MegaUpload

#98. Getsumen to Heiki Mina Opening Theme - "Lights, Camera. Action!" by HALCALI

BPM: 129
Difficulty: x / 2 / 5 / 8 / 10
Video BG (10.7 MB 23.976fps 1102kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.81 MB 30fps 504kbps 320 x 100 DivX (fourcc: DX50)), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.55 MB 160kbps 44100Hz Stereo [01:21] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Its HALICALI again!
All girl group, I really don't know... I just follow the songs not there looks or anything, with another pop'n and dance song again...
Though not my number one favorite in this series, that belongs to Ending Theme ^_^, but sure it fun hear them again.
Alot of Jumps and couple of lyircal freezes to worry about on CHALLENGE. On Heavy there is one section might be difficult to do and might not make sense maybe.

Downloads:
.zip - 14.2 MB (14,929,362 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 14.2 MB (14,940,283 bytes) - MegaUpload

- - - -

Today/Sunday: Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Ending & Getsumen to Heiki Mina Opening
Tomorrow/Monday: Getsumen to Heiki Mina Ending & Sumomo mo Momo mo 2nd Opening
Friday: CLANNAD Game Opening & Tick! Tack! Opening
SIMOUN OP & ED
Bleach 6th OP (maybe...)

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 04-16-2007 at 03:18 AM..
Old 04-16-2007, 03:10 AM   #67
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Getsumen to Heiki Mina OP & Sumomo mo Momo mo 2nd OP

Alright last day of marathon of anime releasing simfiles... Even though they are mostly release before on the Otakus's Dream 3rd Anime Mix. But I must continue my personal simfile profile

Anyways... 100 simfiles release to the public. awesome I reach this Goal after 3 or 4 years making anime simfiles. Oh boy... that long.

Now set goal to 200 XD LOL!

- - - - -

#99. Getsumen to Heiki Mina Opening Theme - "Lights, Camera. Action!" by HALCALI

BPM: 129
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 10
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is Keyboard Style Play.
Video BG (10.3 MB 23.976fps 1079kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.39 MB 30fps 390kbps 320 x 100 DivX (fourcc: DX50)), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (2.13 MB 224kbps 48000Hz Stereo [01:19] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
The dancing bunnies FTW!
This song rocks because I like the sounds in this one (pop'n and spacey techno trancy?) and bunnies dancing so cute!
Aside from that... this song hooked me for like a month then another song took over me. So yes, I love it when edited this. though not too many notes add though (-.-)
The Usuals... Beginner to Heavy are PADDABLE -and- Challenge is Keyboard Style...
Alot of Jump to worry about on CHALLENGE (feels like you are dancing with bunnies maybe?). On Heavy some 3 step trillls will annoy you I guess?

Downloads:
.zip - 13.8 MB (14,537,209 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 13.8 MB (14,544,654 bytes) - MegaUpload

#100. Sumomo mo Momo mo 2nd Opening Theme - "Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran" by MOSAIC.WAV

BPM: 184
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 6 / 8 / 12
Video BG (12.4 MB 23.976fps 1130kbps 352 x 272 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.87 MB 30fps 602kbps 320 x 100 DivX (fourcc: DX50)), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (3.50 MB 320kbps 48000Hz Stereo [01:31] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Yah my favorite character... but they all my favs just Sanae stands out the most, hehe.
Anyways, 2nd Opening and its more addictive like the 1st Opening. I had alot of fun making this since so many arrow placements and sound to play with.
Then again its MOSAIC.WAV is another reason is fun!
Unlike the 1st Opening.. CHALLANGE is ITG step like buth this one is not (maybe with NOJUMPS mod ITG steps?) but this ones REALLY fun on KB (if you are good enough). On PAD hmm... I dunno what is hard in that area.
I bet this song you guys are waiting for maybe?

Downloads:
.zip - 17.9 MB (18,855,719 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 17.9 MB (18,855,244 bytes) - MegaUpload

Play FFR Resonance Version
-Edit to be workable on it. So it may have difficulties on playing smoothly or something awkward from the original stepmania version. So, beware of offsyncs...

- - - -

Today/Monday: Getsumen to Heiki Mina Ending & Sumomo mo Momo mo 2nd Opening
Friday (Maybe?): CLANNAD Game Opening & Tick! Tack! Opening
SIMOUN OP & ED
Bleach 6th OP (maybe...)

Actually this was the last day... that I plan to release so no tomorrow simfile(s) for me so.... in couple days or maybe weeks more coming. As you can see my "Later Dates..." are the simfile working on now. so expect them

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 05-2-2007 at 02:44 PM..
Old 04-16-2007, 09:17 AM   #68
SethSquall
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubo View Post
Yah.... took my some time to get this 76-100 done from post your about "when will it be done"

I was waiting for my Really? Really! Opening to be done... And I got the final go on it yesterday...

So ya, SethSquall. I hope this one a good wait I guess?
-Not hopefully people on smo won't go lacking on to anime rooms.

-Uploading Red Garden 2nd Ending & Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Opening soon. for those going for single downloads.
It rocks. I'm still going through them. I should of should separate them into pack folders instead of just one "Jubo's simfiles" folder lol.

But so far. AWESOME. Your files are so much fun to play.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:40 PM   #69
gamewiz0
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gamewiz0

Your a pretty dedicated Simfiler...Dwnloading now
gamewiz0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:38 AM   #70
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Bleach 6th OP - Tick! Tack! OP - CLANNAD Game OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall View Post
It rocks. I'm still going through them. I should of should separate them into pack folders instead of just one "Jubo's simfiles" folder lol.

But so far. AWESOME. Your files are so much fun to play.
^_^ glad to hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamewiz0 View Post
Your a pretty dedicated Simfiler...Dwnloading now
yah... sticking to Anime stuff... dedicated am I -.-
Or you meant StepMania Making wise?

Anyways... Hope your enjoy it...

- * - * -

Now the folder names switch-a-roo from Anime OP/ED [Jubo-###] to [Jubo-###] Anime OP/ED
- I had very tough time compile my simfiles into pack... lol.

- - - - -

You know what... I pretty undecisive I am eh...

The two simfiles I said to be release this Friday... well I release them today. And yes I also said "final day of Marathon Releases". My bad...
Still good news that you get to download and play of my simfiles, lol.

Also, seems like I used up all of my completed simfiles released... so yah. I am on the creating simfiles mode again lol!

Without further ado... look below

- - - - -

#101. Bleach 6th Opening Theme - "ALONES" by Aqua Timez

BPM: 95.14 - 190.28
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 8 / 10
Video BG (12.0 MB 23.976fps 1118kbps 384 x 288 XviD (fourcc: xvid) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.57 MB 30fps 567kbps 256 x 80 DivX (fourcc: DX50)), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (2.05 MB 192kbps 48000Hz Stereo [01:19] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Seriously, this Opening did not excite me. (Though Video was jaw dropping)
I really like the previous opening compared to this... cause this was not dancing material for me... But hell I made it hehe...
My lil bro requested it and I love my lil bro so as a Big Bro. I created this... yah. *sweatdrops*
The Usuals... Beginner to Heavy are PADDABLE -and- Challenge is Keyboard Style (maybe ITG Player can do this?)...
-I made all of this in one day! Though Video and Audio re-encoded day later-
Another thing is... This simfile is cursed since I cannot change the dam 'SAMPLESTART'
Made this all in one day... Step making that is.

Downloads:
.zip - 15.6 MB (16,437,188 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 15.6 MB (16,412,601 bytes) - MegaUpload

#102. Tick! Tack! Opening Theme - "Be Ambitious, Guys!" by Hashimoto Miyuki
~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile Entry~

BPM: 170
Difficulty: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10
Video BG (15.0 MB 30fps 934kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (None..), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (2.04 MB 128kbps 48000Hz Stereo [02:13] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Another SHUFFLE! extention... Relating Nerine
Nerine is like my 2nd favorite character... so yes! (1st is Primula BTW)...
Hashimoto Miyuki is also another one of my favorite singers out there too.
I love what I have done with CHALLENGE so fun on Spread..
^.^ Shuffle!

Downloads:
.zip - 17.3 MB (18,182,331 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 17.3 MB (18,201,710 bytes) - MegaUpload

#103. CLANNAD Game Opening Theme - "Megumeru -****ool Mix-" by eufonius feat. riya
~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile Entry~

BPM: 145
Difficulty: 2 / 3 / 5 / 8 / 10
Video BG (16.2 MB 30fps 888kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (None...), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (6.06 MB 320kbps 44100Hz Stereo [02:39] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
I dunno anything of this Anime/Game except it from KEY, so then IT AWESOME!
This song I've been listening to over and over... look at Last.FM chart. on RIYA...
About this artist name... Well, I got confuse who did this but video said "eufonius" and mp3 says "riya". So then I combine them. ^.^
Also, this is a remix version... saving the original on anime if they aired it.
Challenge is pretty tricky since they are two part the same from beginning and last part and then again they are other variations of steps that sound repetitives to the others... Also, HEAVY is my first every official release of no JUMP at all, lol!
I can't wait till the Anime Series Airs on TV or better yet.. English Sub since they are the Primarily Providers of these animes lol!
-errr... fix the stupid hands

Downloads:
.zip - 22.2 MB (23,294,459 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 22.2 MB (23,300,753 bytes) - MegaUpload

- - - -

Yes... more to come soon...

Working In Progress:
Shuffle! Memories: Kaede OP & ED :: Asa OP & ED
SIMOUN OP & ED
Shakugan no SHANA Trailer

People's Requests:
Lucky Star OP (Really Dunno! Its really Overstep simfile already by many...)

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 04-17-2007 at 05:33 AM..
Old 04-17-2007, 07:33 AM   #71
SethSquall
FFR Player

Please do Lucky Star lol. May be stepped loads but I bet they suck. You have to bring justice to the OP! You must XD
Old 04-17-2007, 12:33 PM   #72
jonahideki
FFR Player

Talking Re: Jubo's Simfiles (mainly Anime)

your cancione is very good and they have helped to raise me in the SMO ranking and I am very fanatical of your cancines of animates that beams for stepmania n_n
Old 04-20-2007, 05:53 AM   #73
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Lucky Star Opening

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall
Please do Lucky Star lol. May be stepped loads but I bet they suck. You have to bring justice to the OP! You must XD
Request Completed... Look Below hehe...
-Also, many other people who requested this on my Shoutbox on my site... Also, ODM guys too...
-Unfortunately.. this is not one of my songs on the Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix hehe... (some other member is doing it, hehe...)

- - - - - -

#104. Lucky☆Star(らき☆すた) Opening Theme
"Motteke! Sailor Fuku(もってけ!セーラーふく)" by Aya Hirano(平野綾), Emiri Katou(加藤英美里), Kaori Fukuhara(福原香織) & Aya Endo(遠藤綾)

BPM: 150.10
Difficulty: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 11
Note: Beginner to Challenge/Oni? are Paddable. Challenge/Oni & Edit are Keyboard Style Play.
Video BG (13.0 MB 29.970fps 1304kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BGs (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (5.84 MB 30.000fps 522kbps 256 x 80 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.91 MB 192kbps 48000Hz Stereo [01:23] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
ATM... I have not watched this show yet...
I am going to soon, hehe... according to the anime blogs, it is pretty funny and cool characters XD "Hirano Aya" in particular, hehe!
Alright lets see here... This a request from many people, but mostly SethSquall(FFR) and many of ODM Members. So guys what do you think XD
Steps... are PADdable: BEGINEER to CHALLENGE & KeyBoard Styles: CHALLENGE & EDIT
Also... my VERY FIRST SIMFILE with MINES. I really hate them but I want try them out XD (only CHALLENGE and EDIT have them)

Alright... the pad level are straight forward... but in CHALLENGE can be kb or pad. EDIT only KB (unless no jumps)

CHALLENGE: I try to make ITG Step like (I'm not really into ITG that much) in CHALLENGE so hope it is paddable.

EDIT: Since I am a spread player and made it to my style of play. So the steps is what I think fun to play so hopefully it is fun ^_^
-Sadly... there is no chart link for edit.

Special Thanks to Zelfi (from IRC Server: Rizon.net)
-For kool links of BGs and Banners he gave me

Thanks to those BGs (and Zelfi) one of them is my Wallpaper on my Desktop (Nintendo Ds BG one )

Hopefully.. The video is alright. I resize that from huge margin from 1280x720 size to all the way to 384x288. So, I hope looks good on stepmania (since myself is not enough to tell its great from stepmania, hehe!).

Downloads:
.zip - 16.8 MB (17,681,023 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 16.8 MB (17,673,632 bytes) - MegaUpload

Play FFR Resonance Version
-Edit to be workable on it. So it may have difficulties on playing smoothly or something awkward from the original stepmania version. So, beware of offsyncs...

- - - -

I better get going on the other simfiles

This one:
Shakugan no Shana Movie Theme ~Remix~
"Tenjou wo Kakeru Mono Tachi -raven edit-" by Love Planet Five ~I've special unit~
-Banner is on hold till that person is done with art work XD

Will in progress soon.

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 05-2-2007 at 04:26 AM..
Old 04-21-2007, 02:47 PM   #74
SethSquall
FFR Player

Awesome. Thanks dude the file is awesome.
Old 05-3-2007, 02:50 AM   #75
Jubo
FFR Player

Default SHUFFLE! MEMORIES Kaede OP & ED Simfiles

Recently, I started uploading here on FFR... Yah, since the FileSize Limit has lifted to higher level that I can upload with video...

Though that does not mean I'll be uploading all my simfiles here. Just the ones are capable on resonance. So yah, simfiles I have with STOPs and BPM changes will not be uploaded (no Bleach simfiles so thats gone...).

And uploading on FFR, its will be speciality modified (from the original) packed for R21 ITG playable. Hopefully that works..
-The only exception to that is Naruto Shippuden 1st OP, Lucky Star OP, Sumomomo 2nd OP simfiles. I guess I won't updated them.
Having Duplicates on Simfile DB is dumb <.<

- - - - - -

#105. SHUFFLE! MEMORIES Kaede Opening ["Memories" by Gotou Yuuko (後藤邑子)]

BPM: 179.00
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12
Note: Beginner to Challenge/Oni? are Paddable. Challenge/Oni & Edit are Keyboard Style Play.
Video BG (14.6 MB 29.970fps 1258kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (2.03 MB 30.000fps 572kbps 256 x 80 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), Lyrics (.lrc Text Orange), Song (1.48 MB 128kbps 48000Hz Stereo [01:37] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
KKK Club... Kitto Kitto Kaede?
Alright, the beginning of all SHUFFLE! character songs... As the No Credit Videos Releases, I will use them for the simfiles... At this point. Nerine is out on DVD. So I will be waiting for that to be ripped and be used (^_^).
Like I said doing a all assault of SHUFFLE Songs Themes (That includes Videos...)
Steps... are PADable: BEGINEER to CHALLENGE & KeyBoard Styles: CHALLENGE & EDIT

Alright... the pad level are straight forward... but in CHALLENGE can be kb or pad. EDIT only KB (unless no jumps then its PADable?)
Downloads:
.zip - 18.4 MB (19,378,294 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 18.4 MB (19,377,210 bytes) - MegaUpload

Play FFR Resonance Version + Download R21 ITG Ready Simfile
-Edit to be workable on it. So it may have difficulties on playing smoothly or something awkward from the original stepmania version.
So, beware of offsyncs...
-Hopefully, this simfile works on ITG Arcade Cabinet.

#106. SHUFFLE! MEMORIES Kaede Ending ["Only one, only love" by Gotou Yuuko (後藤邑子)]

BPM: 150.10
Difficulty: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 9
Note: Beginner to Heavy? are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is combination of Keyboard & PAD Style Play.
Video BG (18.3 MB 29.970fps 988kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BGs (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.80 MB 30.000fps 553kbps 256 x 80 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), Lyrics (.lrc Text Orange), Song (2.36 MB 128kbps 48000Hz Stereo [02:34] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Same as above but... except this part:

Not much to play with here... I could do more to it... but it will be BS steps.
So maybe in 101-125 batch something will be added on EDIT XD
CHALLENGE can be doable on PAD, I really dunno. But it is easy to do on KeyBoard Though.

Thanks to those BGs (and Zelfi) one of them is my Wallpaper on my Desktop (Nintendo Ds BG one )

Hopefully.. The video is alright. I resize that from huge margin from 1280x720 size to all the way to 384x288. So, I hope looks good on stepmania (since myself is not enough to tell its great from stepmania, hehe!).

Downloads:
.zip - 22.8 MB (23,943,952 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 22.8 MB (23,942,863 bytes) - MegaUpload

Sadly, this one had BPM changes so it is not capable on resonance.

- - - -

More SHUFFLE! Simfiles on the way...
BTW doing all of it! I mean it all of themes of SHUFFLE!

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 05-3-2007 at 02:19 PM..
Old 05-16-2007, 10:42 PM   #76
NickDudeNick
FFR Player

Wow, I just discovered Stepmania and Simfiles the other day and it lead me here. Thanks so much for all your work on these, Jubo! I love being able to use my DDR mat to songs like the Blood+ openings, among the other awesome songs (downloaded them all...hehe)! =D

Anyways, I have a request...any chance you could make a Simfile out of the opening and closing theme of Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho? I believe the opening theme is called "0:00 AM" and the ending theme is "Hanafubuki".

No idea how to say it, though... Some of my friends call it "Zero Zero Zero AM" but I like to call it "Midnight" >=).

Thanks! =D
NickDudeNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:38 PM   #77
Jubo
FFR Player

Default SHUFFLE! MEMORIES Asa OP & ED Simfiles

- Perosnal Note: May 2007 was my worst month for me to create simfiles...
Reason: Whole time of thinking about quiting cause it was getting boring (Just Eureka seveN made me YUK!)... (-.-)
Hence, less simfiles this month
Don't worry or maybe... June 2007 will be different!

http://stage6.divx.com/StepMania-Ani...P-&amp;amp;-ED
- Game play of me playing (Monitor Recording not me on PAD )
- Blames LAG on bad score

- - - - -

#107. SHUFFLE! MEMORIES Asa Opening ["High Tension Dreamer" by Itou Miki (伊藤美紀)]

BPM: 160
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 6 / 8 / 10
Note: Beginner to Challenge/Oni? are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is Keyboard & PAD Style Play.
Video BG (15.5 MB 29.970fps 1046kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (2.13 MB 30.000fps 596kbps 256 x 80 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), Lyrics (.lrc Text Green?), Song (4.73 MB 320kbps 48000Hz Stereo [2:03] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
AAA Club... Ai Ai Asa? <- Jubo's guess?
2 / 5 are done and release... This one is now Asa or Asa-Sempai.
What can say about this... its fun I guess lol... Though, has some good trills on guitar.
Steps... are PADable: BEGINEER to CHALLENGE & KeyBoard Styles: CHALLENGE

So Challenge is bit of both I guess? (Never test my pad stuff anymore -.-)
- EDIT Difficulty will be made exclusive to my 101-125 batch pack (^.-)
Downloads: Get the information Here

#108. SHUFFLE! MEMORIES Asa Ending ["Wish" by Itou (伊藤美紀)]

BPM: 160
Difficulty: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 9
Note: Beginner to Heavy? are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is combination of Keyboard & PAD Style Play.
Video BG (14.6 MB 29.970fps 993kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BGs (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.80 MB 30.000fps 640kbps 256 x 80 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), Lyrics (.lrc Text Green?), Song (4.69 MB 320kbps 48000Hz Stereo [2:02] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Ai Ai Asa? <- Jubo's guess?
2 / 5 are done and release... This one is now Asa or Asa-Sempai.
What can say about this... its fun I guess lol... Hmm... I dunno about this one, try it out and gimme some feedback how it was lol! Thx in advance who does... (tokens reward maybe?)
Steps... are PADable: BEGINEER to CHALLENGE & KeyBoard Styles: CHALLENGE

So Challenge is bit of both I guess? (Never test my pad stuff anymore -.-)
- EDIT Difficulty will be made exclusive to my 101-125 batch pack (^.-)

- - - -

More SHUFFLE! Simfiles on the way...
BTW doing all of it! I mean it all of themes of SHUFFLE!

Rest (except 1st ED) of the remaining Eureka seveN simfiles Releasing tomorrow...

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 05-26-2007 at 09:03 AM..
Old 05-25-2007, 02:19 PM   #78
Ramengan
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Ramengan
Default Re: SHUFFLE! MEMORIES Asa OP & ED Simfiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubo View Post
- Perosnal Note: May 2007 was my worst month for me to create simfiles...
Reason: Whole time of thinking about quiting cause it was getting boring (Just Eureka seveN made me YUK!)... (-.-)
GASP! Eureka seveN? Why did it make you YUK?

Funny thing, I'm making an Eureka seveN sim now. I just about done with the 4th Opening. I need to tweak the Challenge difficulty a bit, then I'll upload it. I stole your sync again, sorry. I'll try to make my own graphics, though.

This is a bit late, but good job with Lucky Star OP. I didn't know how overstepped it was until I registered on Bemanistyle a week or so ago.

Looking forward to your June releases!

<-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.
Ramengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #79
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Re: SHUFFLE! MEMORIES Asa OP & ED Simfiles

Now back to here:
These Eureka seveN Sims really killed my way of stepping and feeling of creating simfiles...
- - - - - - - -

#109. Eureka seveN 3rd Opening ["Taiyou no Mannaka he (太陽の真ん中へ)" by Bivattchee]

BPM: 105-52
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 8 / x
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable.
They all PAD Style Play.
Video BG (11.6 MB 29.970fps 1070kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (Not created for this simfile), Lyrics (.lrc Text Green?), Song (2.10 MB 192kbps 44100Hz Stereo [1:31] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Its off-sync, I say...
I had trouble with this because in here there is a part made it off-beat main beat.
So I try to make ok, I say its alright but it is noticeable its off by a bit.
I made steps for PAD only... I have no feeling of make Keyboard Steps on these, but later on... read below
Steps... are PADable: BEGINEER to HEAVY. No Keyboard Level.

- CHALLENGE & EDIT Difficulty will be made exclusive to my 101-125 batch pack (^.-)
Audio is OST Quality...
Video is No Credits / Textless...

FileSize: 13.9 MB (14,623,997 bytes)

#110. Eureka seveN 2nd Ending ["Fly Away" by Izawa Asami]

BPM: 118
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 9 / x
They all PAD Style Play.
Video BG (11.8 MB 29.970fps 1041kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (Not created for this simfile), Lyrics (.lrc Text Green?), Song (2.17 MB 192kbps 44100Hz Stereo [1:34] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
*FLAP FLAP* Fly Away..
Thinking or creating this song just kept me what Tweety3187 keep typing on Ventrilo Chat (were most ODM members gathers ^_^) which is in * above. HAHA!
Anyways... I have fun with thesimfile, in fact 4th ed is fun too...
Though... Steps are pretty much boring since most of it are left and right sequence? But you guys / girls decide...

- CHALLENGE & EDIT Difficulty will be made exclusive to my 101-125 batch pack (^.-)
Audio is OST Quality...

FileSize: 14.2 MB (14,911,982 bytes)

#111. Eureka seveN 4th Ending ["Canvas" by COOLON]

BPM: 177
Difficulty: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / x
They all PAD Style Play.
Video BG (1.70 MB 29.970fps 149kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (Not created for this simfile), Lyrics (.lrc Text Green?), Song (2.08 MB 192kbps 44100Hz Stereo [1:30] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Catchy Song... But Woah Small Size!
I enjoy making this cause it had nice bass beats in it which made like yay! Also not forget the guys sing it to... stepping on jap rap or any rapping is fun, sometimes?
Don't let the size fool you... There is a Video in there. Just the Video is like slideshow hence really really size.
Things to note on this simfiles... Jumps and computer of 16th stream I guess...

Audio is OST Quality...

Video is there and small as audio size O.o
- Reason is: The video is like slideshow form and it mostly no motion or movement on the video causing the size to really small.
- Have videos having so many movement and motion and multi-color display making it a bit big size ^_^

FileSize: 4.16 MB (4,365,371 bytes)

- - - -

Just one Eureka seveN to worry about. Almost done...

So that leaves me the notables/popular series songs ... BLOOD+, NANA, D.Gray-man, Kaleido Star, CODE GEASS & etc...
To finish all OPs & EDs so officially can call it a collection XD or complete series ^_^

By Next Week, SIMOUN OP & ED + Another Simfiles

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 05-26-2007 at 12:31 PM..
Old 06-9-2007, 12:52 AM   #80
flamehaze777
FFR Player

Halo Jubo, always are one of your fans for your simfiles. I like every your simfiles, especially the harder the best~~ ^.^ OtakuDreamer now is currently working on the Anime 4th Mix right? It say it will release in August, I looking forward to that. Btw, do you mind if you do a sola OP - Colorless Wind? Or is there any other members already done its simfile?
Oh, can't wait for your Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi's simfiles~ I'm always are a fans of Shakugan no Shana. Or should I say, that is my favourite~~ =.=V
Ok then, gambate kudasai on your simfiles making~~ Jaa mata~~ ^.^

自分のこと探して。。でも、自分のこと見つからない。。。
flamehaze777 is offline   Reply With Quote